Happy Happy Birthday, Baby Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy learns to love fucking his daughter's ass.
1.1k words
4.16
246.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was four years ago I took my baby girl's virginity. She had just turned eighteen, and all she wanted for her birthday was my cock in her cunt. I'd always been a good father, so what could I do but say yes? To tell you the truth, she was irrisistible, and we've been blissfully happy ever since. We've just moved to a new community where no one suspects my 'wife' is really my daughter. Everyone in my company thinks I'm one lucky dog, 'cause even though she's eight months pregnant, she's still hot.

Molly is a long, leggy blond, the image of my ex-wife. Now that she's carrying my son, she's even more beautiful than ever. I know what you're thinking, but we've had all the tests you can have, and the baby is perfectly normal. We've decided though that down the road, if Molly wants to be a mother again, we'll have her artificially inseminated. Neither one of us wants to take chances. I had a vasectomy this spring so I'll be able to fuck her to my heart's content with no worries.

Molly graduated from college last month and has been busy with our move ever since, but it hasn't slowed her down. She wants me as much as ever, but her growing belly started to make things a little awkward and uncomfortable. Leave it to my cum laude little girl to find the solution to that problem.

I hate to admit it, but I lived like a hermit since my teens. I married Molly's mom when I was just eighteen (with Molly on the way) and spent the rest of my time going to school, holding down several jobs and making sure my baby girl had everything she wanted. Even though she was a virgin when I took her, she's been very thorough in her sexual research, just like a little female Dr. Kinsey. So, I've learned to love fucking her up her tight, hot ass, and I believe she likes it so much, we'll do it even after she delivers our son.

Being the end of June, it's been pretty hot, and I was thrilled to see my Molly naked when I came home. "Hi, Daddy, I've missed you," she breathed in my ear.

"Happy birthday, baby." I kissed her and she melted into me.

"Where's my present, Daddy?" she grinned, slipping her hand down my pants.

I smiled at her. "Patience, baby. You've really done a great job fixing up the house today."

"Umm, most of the boxes are unpacked. Come see what I've done in the nursery."

She led me into the little room that will be my son's. I followed behind, watching her gorgeous ass sway in front of me. The room was cute, with lots of teddy bears and trucks. "Very nice, baby. He's a lucky little boy to have you for a mommy."

"And you for a daddy." She looked up at me with her wide hazel eyes, and my cock stood at attention. "I just fixed a salad for supper. It can wait."

I nodded. I had to get into her in the worst way. She'd turned on the air conditioner in our bedroom, and her nipples perked up as we entered the chilly room. I started to suck away as I hastily undressed. She'd been a very respectable 36 C before I made her pregnant, but now she was a 38 DD and her tits were fabulous, sensitive and all mine, until our son wanted his supper. I couldn't wait to watch my baby girl nurse our child. One month more, and my family would be complete.

She was stroking me with her velvety soft hands. I gently pushed her on the bed and she lay on her side, panting. Reaching for the lube in the bedside table, I juiced her ass up well, slipping my fingers around her clit and cunt too for good measure. She moaned and whispered, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my ass."

"Anything you say, baby." I was as hard as a rock, looking down on her tight little ass. She butted up against me and I knew my time for looking was over. I slid in a few inches, feeling her rings open and close around me. I grunted with pleasure; she was incredibly tight and warm.

"Deeper, Daddy. Don't go slow. I want all of you in me now."

I happily obliged, sheathing myself within her so far my balls knocked into her cunt lips.

"Oh, that's great, Daddy. You're so big. I love you."

"I love you too, baby." I withdrew a little and heard her beg me to fuck her harder. I slipped in and out, torturing her, enjoying her moans and liquid fire. I moved one hand over her belly, feeling my son kick. I drove in deeper and shot a huge hot load of sperm within her. She shuddered and cried and came right along with me, her anal walls squeezing the last drop of cum from my tired cock.

"Thank you for my present, Daddy," she sighed.

"Oh, you're getting more than this, baby." I slipped out of her and went to my dresser, pulling out a wrapped present.

"Oooh, Daddy, what's this?"

"I want you to wear it always," I said, looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. She sat up slowly and started to unwrap the box. Inside was a gold necklace, the words 'Daddy's Girl" spelled out in calligraphy.

"Thank you! I love it. I'm so happy, Daddy, that I'm yours."

"You can't be happier than I am, baby. You were what I was waiting for all my life, I just never knew it." I kissed her, my tongue exploring her moist mouth, my fingers searching for her engorged clit. I kissed and stroked her until she came again, crying out "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" until I was hard again myself. She gave me a spectacular blow job, licking cum and juices off me until I shot into her mouth.

"Time for real food," she giggled, getting off the bed and walking naked into the kitchen. She was leaking glistening cum from her ass and I couldn't help myself, I licked a trail of it from her thigh. "Oh, Daddy, behave," she smiled.

"Not a chance, baby. Happy birthday and happy anniversary."

"With many more to come, I hope."

'Til death do us part, I thought. I'd do my best to keep my baby girl satisfied in every hole she had. She was mine in every way and I loved her more than I thought possible. She was daughter, wife, mother to my son, lover and a fabulous fuck. What more could any man want?