Happy Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

Never one to need a second invitation, I extended my tongue and licked both puffy outer lips from bottom to top and back again. I sucked and nibbled on first one then the other. Moving my head back slightly I was greeted by the sight of the outer lips opening and the lighter colored inner lips uncurling.

To help them along, I turned my head slightly and sucked those tender morsels between my lips. They were large and thin, slick and sweet with her juice. I sucked and softly chewed one and then the other.

Leaning back again, I paused just a second bringing my hands up to cup her ass cheeks. She moved her hips slightly forward as I applied my tongue to the hot wet opening at the base of her pussy. Her hips moved again to spear my tongue deeper. I was very willing to oblige. I ran my tongue in as far as it would go and swirled it around, returning what she had done to me earlier.

My tongue moved out to revolve around the wet opening and slowly moved up the crease toward her clit. As I brushed the nub with the edge of my tongue, I moved in a circle around it and back down her slit. Her hips gave a little jerk as my tongue made contact with her clit. Moving lower, I gently brushed the tip of my tongue across the pucker opening of her anus. This brought another jerk and a slight gasp.

Moving lower again I licked lightly from her anus to her clit, that brought a quickening of breathe so I paused and did it again. She was getting wetter and her clit was swelling up out of its little cover. I continued to do this until she moaned softly. Moving back to her opening, I swirled my tongue in and out slowly in time with the rocking of her hips.

When there was a louder moan, I slipped my tongue up her slit to flick then suck on her clit. She exploded with a load groan and a shuddering of her hips and thighs. Sticking my tongue back up inside her I could feel the muscles tightening and loosening, She was hotter and wetter than before if that is possible.

As her orgasm subsided, she leaned forward, steadying herself with her arms and hands. Easing her hips up slightly she moved her feet back down the steps until she could sit on my lap. The contact of her hot wet slit on my ridged manhood caused it to twitch and jump. This just wedged it deeper in between the slippery folds of her sex.

Sitting up straighter she placed her hands on my chest and said, "Please, don't move like that, I'm close to getting off again and it's too soon. I couldn't handle it."

"I'm not doing it on purpose. As I said earlier, sometimes it has a mind of it's own. It likes the feel of you pressed hot and wet against it and so do I." I replied with a smile and then I licked my lips.

She grinned down at me and said, "Boy, do you and you're damn good at it too. Who was the lucky lady who trained you, I'd like to send her a thank you card."

"Hey, I'm a gentleman, I don't lick and tell. Anyway, it was a long time ago; I was probably around eighteen or so. You might say she brought out my homosexual tendencies."

I paused for a moment. "Yep, I had to come out of the closet when I found out I was a lesbian."

Trish laughed which moved her hot sex against me slightly. She stiffened the said, "I can believe that. What else did she teach you, I wonder."

"Only time will tell darlin'. Only time will tell," I answered as I shifted my hips slightly from side to side as I caused my manhood to jerk and jump in the confines of her slit.

Trish stiffened again and rose up off me. Moving back to stand on the landing, she said, "You naughty boy, I guess I'll have to punish you for that."

Using her hands, she pressed my knees farther apart and knelt between them. Leaning forward, she started licking my shaft from the base at my balls to the V at the tip. After five or six strokes of her tongue, she had covered most, if not the entire top half of my dick.

Looking up at me, she said, "Funny, this part of you tastes just like me, I wonder why?"

Before I could answer, she lifted my shaft with her hand and swallowed the head and another three or four inches. Her tongue pressing on the bottom of the shaft pressed the top of the head against the roof of her mouth. Slowly her hot sucking mouth moved up and down taking a little more of me each time. I was not the only one who was well versed in the art of oral sex. By the time her lips reached her fingers I was well on my way to blasting off.

Sensing this, she removed her mouth and ran her tongue lightly over the flared ridge below the head and the head itself. It was almost painfully pleasurable. When my hips rose up of their own accord, she sucked me back into her mouth and bobbed her head with increased speed and pressure, her tongue swirling and dancing.

It only took a few minutes of this for me to explode into her mouth. As she continued to suck and swallow, it felt like my backbone and brain went out with the orgasmic squirts. I was drained.

As my senses cleared, I realized Trish was still kneeling between my legs and licking gentle on my slowly softening member. When she saw my eyes focus, she said with a pouting expression, "I think I broke it."

I had to laugh at her expression and tone of voice, like a little girl who had pulled the head off her favorite toy doll. "I don't think so, as a matter of fact it hasn't felt this good in a very long time. You just took the stuffing out for a little while."

Now it was her turn to chuckle as she planted a kiss on the tip of my dick and released it. "Yeah and tasty stuffing at that, much better than Mama used to make, more creamy." She finished with a laugh as she stood up.

"Think you can climb these stairs or will you have to crawl up them?" she asked with a grin.

"Right now it would have to be crawl. Didn't you hear the crunch of bone as my spine popped out of my body?"

"I wondered what that chewy stuff was mixed in with all that cream," she said and chuckled.

"Nope, the chewy part was my brain. The backbone you swallowed whole. Sit down and let me rest a minute, woman. You gals are all alike. You get what you want then it's back to work for us guys. Slave drivers, that's what you all are."

Sitting down next to me, she said, "Yeah and you guys just love it. Ok, if you're going to be a wuss about it, I'll give you a break. Anyway, I've got my tummy full and could use the time myself." Leaning over she gave me a short kiss on the lips.

We sat on the steps watching the stars and listening to the soft sounds of the breeze and the night. I had slipped my arm around her shoulder and she had her head resting against my chest. All was at peace with the world.

Trish gave a slight shiver. I took this as a sign she was cold and asked, "Ready to make the climb? I'm rested now and you must be cold?"

"No, I'm not cold, I'm just thinking of all the things that are missing in my life and all the things I've missed over the years." She paused then went on. "Bartender is my second job. You might say my main employment is in the world's oldest profession. No, I'm not working tonight; this is my night off and my night out."

She paused and sighed. "You were just a lucky find; someone I took a liking to and someone who didn't know me. I guess you could say I used you for a little fantasy and pleasure. The reason I'm telling you is, I don't want you to get to attached or do something foolish like fall in love. It would be nice but it'll never happen. I wanted you to know, to be straight with you."

I took a long moment before I said anything. "I thank you for that, it could be very easy to fall for a lady like you. As for your line of work, a person has to do what they have to do, sometimes. It's tough to make a living anywhere and everywhere these days. As far as you using me, anytime and anyplace, I'm pretty understanding and sure enough of myself to be able to handle most anything." I kissed the top of her head.

She sighed and said, "Ain't that the truth."

After a long pause, she continued as she stood up, "Nice dreams are good to have but lets try the steps shall we?" Turning she started up the steps.

Standing up I answered, "I'm right behind you and quite a nice behind I might add." Her ass was several feet above my head, which made for a great view.

Taking two quick steps, I ran my nose and tongue up the crack between her cheeks. She jumped and laughed. I matched pace with her keeping her ass at eye level. The sight of her swaying rear was just too much of a temptation. I placed my hands on her hips and stopped her.

Holding one hip, I placed my hand at the top of her back and pressed forward. She took the hint and bent over placing her hands on the steps above. Using my hands, I pressed on the inside of her thighs until she spread her feet wider apart.

Kneeling behind her, I had a beautiful view of her from clit to asshole. Using my tongue I probed and teased her tight annul pucker while caressing and kneading her smooth tight buns. My tongue swirled around in her hot opening as my nose grazed the sensitive ring of her anus.

She squirmed and hissed. "Damn, what a talent and imaginative too."

I decided not to try to talk with my mouth full of the delicate inner lips I was sucking and nibbling. Her taste was sweet and musky, better this time than the last. As I licked her slit and returned to the hot and now very wet center of her passion, she groaned and slowly sank to her knees. I looked up to see her lower her head to her hands then I dove back into her tasty treat working slowly toward her clit.

As I brushed my tongue lightly over it, she shivered and said softly, "Oh, yes, you're definitely a lesbian."

I slowly worked my tongue up and down her slit, lightly brushing her clit each time. Her breathing was growing more ragged and harsh. I realized that my manhood was once again raising its head between my legs. I continued to lick and tease Trish, paying more and more attention to the sensitive hard nub of her clit.

A shiver and a loud moan marked the beginning of her orgasm. Quickly I stood up, centered the head of my now fully hard shaft against her opening, and pressed it forward. It slipped forward into the tight searing wet heat of her jerking vagina.

The moan turned into a louder groan as she wiggled hard back against me. I held still for several seconds with my hips pressed tightly against her ass cheeks, my manhood fully embedded.

When she moved forward slightly, I started a long, slow in and out motion. She moaned again and wiggled her butt in a small circle. I slowly increased the speed of my strokes but kept them as long as possible. Soon I was slapping Trish's ass with my hips at a good rate as her moan turned into a persisting growl. I could feel my own orgasm building quickly.

I slowed trying to match mine to hers. "Don't! Don't stop! I'm going to come again!" she said harshly.

I sped back up and shortened the stroke. She groaned and said sharply, "Yes, oh yes."

She slammed her ass back against me, nearly knocking me over. I slammed hard into her for four, then five strokes as the pressure built up and the hot semen raced from my shaft. I rammed all the way in and ground my hips tightly against her. She was grinding and humping back.

*****

Slowly our passion subsided. I slowly moved my manhood back and forth inside her, loving the feel of her sex as it nibbled and grasped at the slowly softening shaft. When it was too soft to move, I slowly withdrew.

Trish stayed where she was for several moments as I stood watching her. I could see her opening pulse and slowly close. Finally she rocked back on her heels and moved to sit down on a step, I sat beside her and placed my arm around her shoulder pulling her head against my chest. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled up.

We sat that way for a long time. Finally, she asked softly, almost to herself, "Do dreams come true?"

After a while, I answered, "I think so, if we let them. Sometimes it's a matter of hard work or just being in the right place at the right time. Mostly though, it's a matter of letting ourselves believe they can, almost daring them too."

Softer yet she asked, "Would you think I was crazy if I said I think I love you? I know I would and do. I'm a hardheaded working girl. I don't fall in love, especially with a guy I have only known for such a very short period of time. I feel that somehow time has nothing to do with it. That we've known each other forever and a day, for several lifetimes."

"No, I don't think you are crazy. Wild yes, but not crazy."

I paused for a moment to reflect. "As for love, I think I feel the same way."

Again, I paused and looked up. "For an answer to the last part, about our knowing each other, look at the moon for your answer."

Trish shifted her head and looked up. She gave a sharp gasp as she saw the halo around the full moon. She stared for a moment then sat back and looked at me sharply.

"What do you know about halo moons? Or for that matter, how do you know they have any significance for me? Who are you that you know so much about me?" She asked hastily.

For an answer I just smiled, and then grinned. Her slight frown turned into a timid smile. "You know every little thing about me don't you." It was not a question, it was a statement of fact that we both knew was true. She grinned and snuggled back up against me with another glance back up at the moon.

After a long time, she said, "I love you."

"I know and I love you too." I answered. "Our search was long and hard but now it's over and well worth it."

We sat snuggled together and waited for the dawn and the first day of the rest of our lives. That means far more than most people realize.

The end or the beginning, you decide.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers
12