Happy Hour Threesome

Story Info
Two co-workers meet friend for a good time.
1.6k words
3.39
41.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hhart708
hhart708
47 Followers

I work in a small office as an invoicing clerk and also head-up the accounts receivable department. Including myself there are a total of nine people in our office and as a result, we all have grown very close over the years.

As such, whenever someone has a birthday that falls on a Friday, we shutdown the office an hour early and most of us go to one of the local bars close to the office for happy hour and a couple of drinks for that person's birthday.

A few weeks ago, Heather, one of our customer service reps, had turned 28 and we had planned for a Friday afternoon cake followed by a couple of drinks. All went as planned with everyone from the office showing up, but must only staying for one drink. Those of us non-lightweights ended up staying for more and as the evening wore on only Heather, I and Kris remained at our table. We were also joined by one of Kris' friends, Julie after she got off of work. Heather, who I had a big thing for, even though she did not know it and all others in the office did, decided it was time to head home and I of course volunteered to walk her to her car.

Heather accepted the invitation for the escort to her car but said she needed to use the lady's room first, Julie said she needed to go to so the two of them headed to the restroom.

"Are you that desperate that you are going to walk her to her car in hopes of getting a quick kiss or something more from her," suggested Kris.

"I hope it is something more, but the answer is yes, I am that desperate," I replied.

"She just loves to tease you and have you trail behind her like a little dog," Kris countered.

I ignored the comment as Heather and Julie came back from the restroom and Heather and I went towards the door towards the parking lot.

"Thanks for getting me to my car, I guess I will see you on Monday, believe it or not, but I have two dates for this weekend, wish me luck," said Heather.

Talk about a punch to the stomach, getting that empty feeling. I think Heather told me this to make sure she kept me in my place, which is below her and her being out of my reach. With that I said happy birthday and told her I would see her on Monday and headed back to the bar in a bad state of mind.

After stopping at the bar for a gin and tonic, I went back to the table where Kris and Julie were sitting and they both could tell something had changed.

I was never that close to Kris in our office, she was a single mother and a little rough around the edges. She had dark red hair and a body that was very average, a large tattoo on her right leg, but she was a helpful person in the office, but one who would always speak before thinking.

Her friend Julie who I had met a few times before was a heavier woman who dressed very gracefully for her weight and had huge tits, at least 38D and bleached blonde hair. She was another woman who spoke before thinking and was also a little rough around the edges, but seemed like a good person and one who liked to be in charge.

"No good night kiss or hug from Heather?" asked Kris.

"Nothing, as a matter of fact she told me she had two dates lined up for the weekend and said it as to rub it in my face," I told them both.

The conversation took a big lull at this point and I decided it was time to head home. "It has been fun, but I think I should head home before another drink," I said.

"I think we are headed out as well, going back to my house to change and head out bar-hopping around her tonight," explained Julie.

With that we made our way to the parking lot and I followed Kris and Julie out of the parking lot, Kris had gotten into Julie's car and left her car in the parking lot. After the discussion with Heather, I was feeling down and out and then my cell phone rang.

"Hey, Harry, it's Kris, Julie and I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us tonight, you seem pretty down," said Kris.

"Kris thanks for the offer, but I think I am headed home, it's been a long week," I told her.

"C'mon, Julie and I will make sure you have a good time as long as you can handle us," Kris replied.

At this point, with nothing better to so, I told her I would hang out with them for a couple of drinks. She told me that they were headed back to Julie's house to clean up a little and that I could follow them.

Once we got to Julie house, I sat down in the family room while Kris and Julie went upstairs to change. Julie and Kris both came down the stairs quickly and as they came into the living room, I saw both we now only dressed in long t-shirts and both had bare legs and what I am assuming were panties.

"We decided it would be better to hang out here for a while and see if we can have some fun here," said Julie. Both women while neither overly attractive, had something about them that made them fuckable.

"Kris, go get us a couple of beers from the fridge," said Julie. "I will keep Larry entertained."

With that Julie sat down on the couch and swung her legs up onto my lap, confirming that she was wearing panties. "Do you like my tattoo," asked Julie. Turning her leg over in my lap to show me the small red dragon tattooed onto her inner thigh.

"It protects my treasure," Julie said laughingly.

"What's so funny," asked Kris, bringing the three beers in and standing in front of us.

"I was showing Larry the guard to my treasure," said Julie.

"I can top that" replied Kris. She then turned around and pushed her panties down and raised up her long t-shirt and showed of two rabbits tattooed on her asscheeks.

"They are looking for a long, hard carrot, you have one Larry," asked Kris.

"I think you are way overdressed for the party, lose some of the clothes," said Julie.

With that I stood and pulled my shirt and shoes and sock along with my pants off and got down to my boxers as both Kris and Julie screamed to take it all off. I told them they had to get naked first. With that Julie stood pulled her t-shirt over her huge, saggy tits and slid her panties down her fat legs and showed off a dark and very hairy pussy. Kris also pulled her t-shirt off and turned around to expose her smaller and firmer tits and her red-haired bush. I followed by dropping my boxers exposing my average, yet thick 7" dick that was harder than ever.

"Now this is a party, Larry on your back, I want to ride you hard, Kris get on his face and you better do a good job with your tongue boy or we will have to get rough," said Julie, as she gave my balls a hard squeeze. For whatever reason, I knew Julie could get rough and kick my ass if she wanted to, so I wanted to give Kris the pussy-eating of her life.

I lay back on the floor as Julie straddled my dick and fell right down on it with a deep growl. She then started to move up and down hard and fast on me as she reached out to pull Kris down onto my face.

Kris straddled my face and put her pussy right on my lips and started to grind away, oooohhhing and awwwwing every time her clit hit my nose. Both women were riding me hard.

"Kris turn around so I can get at those titties of yours, Larry won't mind eating you from behind, give him a taste of your asshole as a treat," said Julie. "Don't stop fucking me either Larry, we have a good rhythm going and you are starting to hit my clit each time."

As Kris turned around and went to sit on my face ass first, Julie pulled her down hard and pushed her ass toward my face and told me to start to lick and suck.

I could her Julie and Kris kissing as one rode my face and the other my dick.

"I am going to cum Kris, bite my nipples and you keep fucking me boy," screamed Julie.

""AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, motherfucker, feels good, don't stop thrusting and bite harder bitch," screamed Julie as her cunt muscles grabbed my dick like a vice.

As hard as it grabbed, her cunt would not let me cum for some reason. The harder I fucked, the more my dick hurt from not getting to release my cum.

"You don't get to cum until I say you can, that is what good muscle control and lots of practice does for a pussy," laughed Julie. "How is his tongue and mouth doing on your asshole and cunt?"

"Feels fucking good, I am getting close," cried Kris. "His tongue is all the way up my butt tickling my insides, feels so good, FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK.....aaaaaaaaaahhh, I'm cummmmmmmingggg, aaaaaaaghhhhh."

"That sounded like a good cum Kris, do you think we should let Larry cum now or not," asked Julie.

Breathing hard and almost in tears, Kris replied, "I don't know I think we should use him for our pleasure a little more before we let him cum," evilly laughed Kris.

"Sounds good to me," replied Julie as she climbed onto my face and spread her pussy cheeks and laid her pussy onto my mouth and nose.

hhart708
hhart708
47 Followers