Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well boys," Garth said, "I think we've got our work cut out for us."

The giggling swelled.

"Ahhh," the first woman sighed as she was penetrated.

The giggling stopped. In the profound silence we all listened to her moans of pleasure, and then to the moans of the next.

Suddenly I felt a tentative hand sliding under my left breast, seeking the nipple. I turned my head to find Cynthia watching me. She smiled. I reached out and cupped her breast in turn, feeling her hard nipple press into my palm. It was odd to think that the first time I'd seen this woman was as a stranger in the aisle of a grocery store and now here I was playing with her boob. Suddenly her eyes darkened with emotion and she cried out softly.

"Hey babe," Garth said behind us, "I'd know this pussy anywhere."

I watched her face as he fucked her. Her eyes were closed and she seemed intent on tracking the path of every sensation his cock produced as it probed her vaginal walls. Then I saw her relax as he withdrew. She opened her eyes and smiled at me again.

I felt Garth position himself behind me and I tensed a little with anticipation. Then the head was pushing against my inner lips, rubbing but not quite entering, teasing.

"What's your name honey?" Garth said softly.

"Melissa," I said.

"It's nice to meet you Melissa," he said, the hint of a chuckle in his voice.

Then his cock was sliding into me, filling me, till I felt his thighs against the back of mine.

"Oh yeah," he said. I moaned in response.

Then he was fucking me with long steady strokes. It felt wonderful.

I felt Cynthia clutch my breast. I saw that her face had that focused look again. Turning my head slightly I saw that Jorge was behind her, clearly inside her now. I tightened my hand around her breast. She opened her eyes for a moment and we smiled at each other; sisters in pleasure.

Then suddenly Garth was gone. I felt empty and exposed. But only for a moment because then Jorge was inside me. It was interesting to feel the difference between Garth and this man. It felt good but more impersonal. Then he too was gone.

Brandon was behind Cynthia now. There was a different look on her face, less intense, contented.

When he entered me I understood. He moved slowly with deep sensuality. Unlike Garth or Jorge he ran his hands over my body as if exploring the contours of something precious. After he withdrew he was the one I missed the most.

I settled on my side, facing Cynthia. Over her hip I could see other women sitting up. A couple went out into the hall.

"I'm nowhere near completely satisfied," I said. "But this has been quite an experience."

"Dorothy has a great thing going," Cynthia said.

"Yeah," I said. "You know, I've seen you somewhere before."

"At the Fry's Supermarket," she said, "in the dairy aisle. You were fixated on the yogurt."

"You remember me? You can't be serious."

"I'm a cop. I'm trained to remember people."

"You're a cop?" I said.

"Yup," she said. "What's the matter, you didn't think cops liked sex?"

I shrugged. "I don't know what I thought."

"Well," she said, "I figure, since we're both now on the board of directors of this thing, that we're going to get to know each other pretty well so I might at well get that out of the way up front."

"I'm glad you did," I said. "It's cool."

Down the room Garth gave several loud hoarse cries.

"I think he blew his wad," Cynthia said, smiling.

"Yeah, I think so," I said.

A minute or two later we heard Jorge grunting. We looked at each other and laughed. We never heard Brandon make a sound.

"Okay ladies, it's time to call it an evening," Dorothy said sometime later. We all wandered out to the living room to retrieve our clothes. Still naked, Dorothy gave us each a hug at the door before sending us off into the night.

"I can't believe that happened," Ellie said as I turned around in Dorothy's driveway. "It's like a dream."

"I know what you mean," I said. "I never expected to ever see you suck a man's cock." Turning to look at her the memory of Brandon's cock in her mouth flitted through my brain.

"And I never expected to see you masturbate to orgasm in front of me," she said.

"Kinda adds a dimension to our friendship," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "I like it. It feels more open. Like we're freer somehow."

I nodded. It felt that way to me too.

CHAPTER TWO

It took over six months before the newly founded House of Roosters was ready to host its first big party but a lot happened in that time.

To begin with we had seventeen board meetings. We chose Dorothy, of course, to be our chairperson at the first one. She guided us through a multitude of topics few of us had thought through before.

The first item on the agenda was finding more roosters. After hours of discussion we came up with a list of the basic characteristics we were looking for. We decided we wanted, as much as was feasible, men who were upfront and trustworthy as well as highly sexual. Dorothy, who'd interacted with the swinging lifestyle community much more than the rest of us, suggested that swinging men were more likely to fit our needs than most others. Not only would they have had experience having sex in complicated situations but their wives or girlfriends would be more likely to have confronted their own jealousy issues.

"And the wives are welcome to become Happy Ladies too, right?" Samantha said.

"Of course," Dorothy said.

"And swingers are more likely to be willing to do it for free," Cynthia said.

That opened a whole new can of worms.

"I think we should pay all the men," Dorothy said. "I know it's a guy's wet dream to fuck willing females for hours on end but if we don't pay them we're exploiting them. I pay Garth, Jorge, and Brandon every time they're here."

"Really," Cynthia said. "I didn't realize that. Do you need help with the payments?"

"I'm okay for now," Dorothy said. "But I expect that soon the club to be in a position to take care of those expenses. And turn a profit. I'm hoping that in time we'll be able to pay the men a full-time living wage."

"Wow," Samantha said, "I wasn't aware that your plans were that big."

"Oh yeah," Dorothy said, "I believe we're only the tip of a very large iceberg. There are over half a million women in this city. If 5000 to 10,000 of them are potential Happy Ladies, if only once or twice a year, there's a lot of room for growth. Not to mention women who live in nearby communities and who might come in from out of town. I believe we could even end up as a country wide tourist attraction for a certain type of woman."

We all sat back, stunned. Dorothy's vision was much bigger than any of us had understood.

"But getting back to finding roosters," Dorothy said, "are we in agreement as to what we're looking for in a rooster?"

A motion was made and voted in unanimously. Dorothy directed Nicole to make sure that the rooster recruiters got copies.

The next issue was money.

"As I've mentioned," Dorothy said, "I'd like to create a system of yearly dues for regular members. This would mean that they'd have full access to all the facilities for that year."

"What facilities?" Anne said.

"Well, to all the parties, to start with," Dorothy said, "but eventually I hope we'll have a permanent location that's open on a regular basis."

"So for now the dues would be based on attendance at the parties?" I said.

"That's right," Dorothy said.

"What about private meetings with one of the roosters?" Cynthia said.

"That could be an added bonus," Dorothy said, "as long as it's not overdone; of course when we have a permanent location that wouldn't be a problem."

"What if a woman only wanted to attend one or two parties?" Anne said. "Would she have to pay for the full year?"

"No," Dorothy said, "I was thinking we'd have a separate fee at parties for those who were unwilling or unable to pay the full amount. In fact I'm guessing that those fees will turn out to be our main source of income."

Once again we spent hours thrashing out the details before finally arriving at a consensus. Dorothy directed Charlotte, the treasurer, to create a flyer outlining the different dues and fees and send a copy to everyone on the mailing list. And, of course, begin collecting the monies that were generated.

Meanwhile Ellie had taken the list of characteristics for roosters that the board had agreed on and begun working out a questionnaire for potential recruits. She'd also spent some time developing a list of sexually oriented contact websites and writing up an initial email. After meeting with her fellow recruiters and fine tuning the questionnaire, the list, and the email she reported her findings to the board. Making only a few minor changes the board gave the recruiters the go-ahead.

Since Ellie and I saw each other often I had a front row seat for observing the progress the recruiters were making.

"Jeez," said Ellie, shortly after they'd begun contacting men, "I thought it was going to be easy to find roosters but it's not. I'm amazed at how many of them come across as idiots. And most of the few of them who actually bother to fill out the questionnaire give smart-ass answers. We've sent the questionnaire to thirty-seven guys so far and only two are maybes."

"Have you been focusing on swingers, like Dorothy suggested?" I said.

"No, not really," Ellie said.

"Dorothy's right," Ellie reported two weeks later. "Swingers are better but we're still only up to six we think might be worth interviewing."

The next board meeting was focused on how the interviews should be handled. We decided that each interview would be conducted by a team of two in a public place with a security person seated nearby. Cynthia, given her profession, was the obvious choice for security. With that structure in place the first interviews were scheduled.

"Oh man," Cynthia said, giving the board her impressions of the first go-round, "the first guy was like fifty pounds heavier than he said he was."

"I don't think we should exclude guys just because of weight," Dorothy said. "Some women like that or at least it doesn't turn them off."

"I agree," Cynthia said, "but this guy had a lot more counts against him than being fat. Ellie caught three or four other discrepancies in his answers. The second guy was okay although he didn't do much for me."

"We want a variety of men, don't we?" I said.

"Well, speaking of variety," Cynthia said, "the third guy was a bad boy biker dude, tattoos and all. He looked scary but seemed nice enough. He was heavy too but didn't make any bones about the fact. I thought he was interesting."

"Sounds like he could be," Dorothy said.

"The fourth guy seemed kind of young although he said he was twenty. Ellie felt he checked out okay. The other two guys who were scheduled didn't show. Got scared, I guess," Cynthia said.

"So we've got three potential roosters to test?" Anne said.

That started a whole new conversation. Fairly quickly we came to the conclusion that Dorothy's house was the most sensible choice for a testing location although Cynthia pointed out that there was some risk in inviting total strangers to a private home for sexual activity.

"I'm willing to take that risk," Dorothy said. "I managed to survive two years of Internet dating. That's where Garth, Jorge, and Brandon came from. So I expect this will work out too."

"What I will do," Cynthia said, "is run a background check on anyone we test. That way we'll know if there are any obvious problems."

"I'd like to watch," Samantha said, shyly.

In the debate that followed we finally agreed to schedule the testing sessions after board meetings so that anyone on the board who wanted to could stay and observe. Not only would this provide safety in numbers but it would also broaden the range of opinions to be used in making a final determination.

"How about having the first testing session after the next board meeting?" Anne said.

A motion was made, and passed.

There was a clear sense of nervous tension running through our next meeting. Although no one spoke of it we were all anticipating the spectacle to follow.

"We need to start developing the format for the parties," Dorothy said. "Are we going to provide food? Are we going to allow couples? Will we allow the other men to participate or only the designated roosters? Those are only a few of the questions."

They proved to be enough. For over three hours we went back and forth about the pros and cons of each of these questions and came up with new ones. We didn't reach any resolutions but by the time the rooster testing team arrived we had a clearer sense of what we wanted to do.

"We're here," Ellie said, entering the room, followed by Doris and Jaime.

"The meeting's adjourned," Dorothy said.

We got up, stretched, and greeted the testers. About twenty minutes later we heard the rumbling thunder of a Harley.

"That'll be Douglas," Ellie said.

"He's got a record," Cynthia said, "but nothing violent. Burglary and drugs from over five years ago. He seems to have been clean since."

"And he told me that straight up," Ellie said as the doorbell rang.

Dorothy opened the door and ushered in a mountain of a man with a full beard dressed in leather pants, vest, and heavy boots. He stopped dead when he realized he was the focus of twelve pairs of curious female eyes.

"Hello ladies," he rumbled. He seemed a little shy.

"Hi Douglas," Ellie said, "Come on in. Let's head down to the orgy room."

"That sounds good," Douglas said, following Ellie's lead. "Am I going to have to fuck all of you?" There was a note of trepidation in his deep voice.

"Nope, just three of us," Ellie said.

"Ah, okay," Douglas said.

By this time we were all in the orgy room except for Dorothy. Just then the doorbell rang again.

"And that'll be Jim or Leroy," Ellie said.

Those of us who were not playing a part in the testing settled around the perimeter of the room leaving the four participants standing awkwardly in the center.

"Come in Jim," Ellie said to the tall clean shaven man with glasses who'd appeared in the doorway. "Well, we might as well get comfortable." Matching action to words she quickly stripped of her clothes.

Jim crossed the room as if only he and Ellie were in the room. It was plain to see that he was extremely nervous.

Douglas, on the other hand, now that he'd adapted to the situation, was busily shucking off his leathers. He had tattoos on both his shoulders and a large picture of a naked woman on a motorcycle, her hair free in the wind, emblazoned across his back.

"Oh my," Doris said. Following her gaze I saw a large, very hard, cock jutting out from underneath Douglas's hefty belly. "Oh my," she repeated, wrapping her brown hand around its thick white girth.

"I took a Viagra," Douglas said. "I thought it might be wise."

"Let me get these clothes off," Doris said, "and I'll get to testing that thing."

Ellie and Jaime, both naked, were helping Jim to remove his clothes. He seemed unsure as to what to do with his hands or his eyes.

"I don't think ol' Jim is going to make the cut," Cynthia said next to me. I nodded.

Doris, now naked, was on her knees lovingly stroking Doug's cock and playing with his balls. "Mmmmm," she said, taking him in her mouth. He closed his eyes and lightly cupped her head in his big hands.

"Shit yeah," he said.

Jim was now lying on his back with Jaime between his open legs attempting to resuscitate his cock. Ellie was snuggled close to his side, her breasts pressing his chest, kissing him.

"Well, Doug passes the taste test with flying colors," Doris said. She turned on her knees and leaned forward, presenting him with her big reddish-brown bottom.

"Oh yeah," Doug said. He got down on his knees behind her, gripping her ass cheeks in each of his big hands, pushing them open to reveal her dark labia and sweet inner pink. "Oh yeah," he said again. A moment later his bearded face was pressed tight against her ass. From the way Doris was responding it was apparent that Doug's tongue was finding some of her sensitive parts.

"Doesn't look like Leroy's going to make it," Dorothy said as she came through the doorway. "Oh, that's nice," she added as she caught sight of the cluster of naked bodies.

Jim now had a partial erection. Ellie adjusted her legs as Jaime moved into position above him and watched as Jaime squatted above him and worked the precarious pillar of flesh into her pussy. Holding herself tightly against the base of his cock Jaime began rubbing against him with short careful motions.

"Hmmmm," she said.

At this point Doug reared back, shuffled forward on his knees, and slid the full length of his cock into Doris's depths.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Doris said. "Goddamn that feels good."

"Shit yeah," Doug said, grasping her hips, moving in and out with powerful strokes.

"Damn," Cynthia said beside me. I looked over and saw that she'd pushed her jeans down to her ankles and her fingers were moving like caterpillars under her panties.

I lifted up my skirt and joined her. Glancing around I noticed we weren't the only ones.

After awhile Ellie abandoned Jim and went to stand behind Douglas, rubbing her pussy against his back.

"Hey mama," he said, twisting his head around. She bent down to kiss his lips.

"You smell like pussy," she said a minute later. "Taste like it too."

"I wonder why," he said.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Doris said, her large thighs quivering. "Oh fuck." She slid forward onto her belly, leaving Doug's cock waving in the air.

"Okay mama," Doug said, turning to face Ellie. Grasping her thighs he pulled her up with him as he stood. She was holding onto his neck with both arms. With her ass cradled in his huge hands he slid her pussy down over his cock with apparent ease.

"Holy shit!" Ellie yelped. "Oh my God."

He uttered a Falstaffian laugh as he bounced her up and down.

You like that mama?" He said. "You like that?"

Jaime gave up on Jim, knelt between Doug's wide spread legs, and began licking and sucking his balls, her hands on each of his thighs.

Jim lay still for several minutes, then slowly got up and gathered his clothes. Holding them in front of him he made his way to the door. Dorothy followed him out.

Doug was proceeding to manhandle Ellie in ways that gave every indication that he was hitting pleasure points she didn't even know she had. She was screaming. Jaime was still avidly licking and sucking, even catching parts of Ellie at times.

"Okay mama," Doug said sometime later, lifting Ellie off his cock and setting her limp body next to Doris's, "one more to go."

With a thump he landed on his back. Agile as a monkey Jaime climbed across his massive stomach, gripped each of his nipples, and, with a determined grunt, slammed her pussy down over his cock. Quite a contrast to Jim.

"Jesus, honey," Doug said.

Eyes closed, gritting her teeth, Jaime worked her body as if competing in an Olympic event. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," she repeated each time she hit bottom. This went on for what seemed like forever until she made one final plunge, arched her back, and howled. Then, trembling, she slid off Doug's body and fell on her back beside him, arms flung wide.

"Anyone else?" Doug said, still hard.

A group of women moved in like bees descending on a flower patch. I saw that Cynthia was one the first.

"I need to get some errands done," Ellie said, a little wobbly as she walked up to me, "between work work and everything I've been doing for the club I've been letting some things go."

"You got fucked pretty good," I said, feeling content from the orgasms I'd given myself.

"Tell me about it," Ellie said. "I could get used to this."

We met Dorothy in the hall on our way out.