Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got one keeper, at least," Dorothy said, giving Ellie a hug. "Poor Jim. His ego was pretty bruised when he left. He almost cried. I told him I'd meet with him alone but I don't know if he's going to take me up on it or not. I'm probably not his type anyway."

"What? A pity fuck?" I said.

"I guess it would be," Dorothy said. "But he did have the guts to show up which is more than I can say for Leroy."

"And I thought Leroy was more likely to show up than Jim," Ellie said.

"You just never know," Dorothy said.

"At this rate it'll take years to find enough roosters," I said. "How many men did you say you sent questionnaires to?"

"Eighty four," Ellie said.

"Damn, will we really have to contact eight hundred and forty men to get ten roosters?" I said.

"Well, we're just getting started," Ellie said, "so as time goes on I'm sure we'll develop a better sense of which guys best fit the profile of what we're looking for. Plus I'm planning to set up profiles describing our ideal rooster and see if that works better. Have them contact us rather than troll for them."

"What about male strippers?" I said. "They're used to performing in front of hordes of horny ass women."

"That's a thought," Ellie said.

"Let's not get too stuck on the idea that all the roosters will have to perform in front of a bunch of women," Dorothy said. "Some women aren't into group sex at all so we'll want men who are also good one on one. I want the club to be able to meet the needs of a wide variety of ladies."

"So we should probably change the testing process," I said. "Douglas, obviously, is comfortable with a group of horny ass women. But Jim wasn't."

"I guess that's why I invited him back," Dorothy said, "to give him a chance to perform one on one and see if he's more comfortable that way."

"And I need to rethink the criteria the recruiters are using," Ellie said. "I think we might be leaning more toward the flamboyant types than we should."

"It's all a process," Dorothy said. "All we can do is take one step at a time and make adjustments when we see that what we're doing isn't working."

"I've got to go," Ellie said. "I've got a bunch of things to do."

Dorothy hugged us both. "Thanks for all your help," she said. "Things are a lot further along than I anticipated they'd be."

"Oh yeah," Ellie said as we stepped outside. "I brought my own car."

Reaching the street we hugged. Suddenly I found my lips on hers.

"What the fuck?" Ellie said, pulling back.

"I don't know why I did that," I said.

"It's okay, but warn me next time," Ellie said.

"There won't be a next time," I said. I turned and walked towards my car. As I was retrieving my keys from my purse I heard her car door slam and then the engine start. I gave a little wave as she pulled past.

"What was I thinking?" I said as I got in and leaned my forehead against the steering wheel. "That was weird."

The next few weeks were busy ones. The board firmed up the plans for giving parties. The party committee began to meet, flesh out the details of the first party, and gather the needed supplies. And Ellie created the recruiting profiles she'd mentioned.

"This is working much better than trolling," Ellie said at the board meeting two weeks later. "We don't get as many responses but the quality is much higher. Plus I've asked the men to indicate whether they'd prefer group sex or one on one. We'll be conducting interviews within the next few days and should have more roosters to test in time for the board meeting after the next one."

"It looks like we're going to need a rooster coordinator," Dorothy said, "someone to keep track of their preferences and special talents, communicate with them, and make sure they show up when needed."

"I can do that," Samantha said.

At the following board meeting Cynthia reported that the interviews had gone well and that there were eight potential roosters to test.

I couldn't make it to the board meeting after that but Ellie filled me in.

"It was pretty businesslike," she said. "We're really starting to get this down. We had two shifts; one for the group sex guys and another for the more private ones. And amazingly they all showed up."

"Did you have a good time?" I said.

"Oh hell yeah," Ellie said. "This is like being in an all you can eat candy store. I love sucking all these lollipops."

"How many new roosters did we get?"

"Five," Ellie said, "can you believe it? The new approach to recruiting really works."

"It's official," Dorothy said, at the subsequent board meeting. "We'll be holding our first Happy Ladies party in two weeks."

There were cheers from all around the table.

"Thank you everyone for all your hard work. It's deeply gratifying for me to see what I once thought was only a crazy fantasy become a reality."

There were more cheers when the treasurer reported that our club had over four thousand dollars in the bank with more coming in daily.

We were on our way.

CHAPTER THREE

The day of the party dawned overcast with occasional fits of misty rain. But nature's gloom had little impact on our spirits.

"It's a wonderful day to hole up with a bunch of roosters and fuck," Ellie said over the phone.

"Hmmmm," I said, conjuring up images of some of the fucking that had been done so far.

We agreed to meet at Dorothy's house around five o'clock. The party was scheduled for seven but the party committee had some last minute preparations to make and the roosters, now numbering twelve, would be arriving at six. We were sure that there'd be plenty for us to do.

I puttered around my apartment for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon unable to concentrate on anything substantial. Thoughts and images kept igniting my imagination. I contemplated masturbating but decided not to; there'd be more than enough stimulation in a few more hours. At long last it was time to go.

The sky was still a roiling grey and black but the rain had stopped. When I parked down the street from Dorothy's house I saw that Ellie's car was already there. Cynthia let me in.

"Are you ready for the big night?" Cynthia said.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said. "I've been like that pussy on a hot roof all day."

"Yeah, me too," she said. "I've been looking forward to being with Douglas again."

"Doug's not really my style," I said. "I want to try Brandon one on one."

"They're both scheduled to be here," Cynthia said. "Plus there are eight new roosters to get to know."

"Hey girl," Ellie said from behind the table where she was setting up a warming tray for some of the hot dishes.

"Hi Ellie," I said. Ever since I'd kissed her I'd felt a little shy when we were face to face. She, however, didn't show any signs that my unexpected lapse in judgement bothered her.

"Oh good, Melissa, you're here," said Dawn, the head of the party committee. "There are a ton of towels that need to be folded and placed around the house. I left a map of all the locations they have to go to on top of the dryer."

"I'll get right to it," I said. As I walked back to the laundry room I noticed the sensuously subdued lighting and the delightful smell of scented candles.

The time passed quickly from that point on. The next thing I knew the roosters were arriving. Samantha whisked them all to a room upstairs where she made sure that they met the club's standards of cleanliness and were thoroughly familiar with the ground rules.

It seemed like only minutes passed before the first Happy Ladies started ringing the doorbell. Dorothy, naked underneath a sheer black lace gown, played the part of the hostess with the mostess to the hilt, directing the new arrivals once she'd checked them off her list to either seek refreshment in the dining room or mix with their fellow members in the living room. The house soon filled with the buzz of voices and bursts of female laughter.

"Okay ladies," Dorothy called out once the onslaught had subsided and Cynthia had taken over the greeting duties. "Everyone in the living room please."

It was close to 'standing room only'.

"Thank you all for coming to the first House of Roosters party. I see that we have sixteen new faces. Welcome. Welcome. I hope you'll like what we have to offer and come again. And again. And again."

There was some laughter and mock groaning.

"Okay. Tired joke," Dorothy said. "But I want you to keep in mind is that what this club is dedicated to is your pleasure. Your sexual pleasure. Your sexual pleasure as a woman."

There were a few nervous giggles at this.

"Men have organized, or supported, ways to fulfill their sexual fantasies in a social setting since the beginning of time. Women have only recently begun to do this. Consider yourselves pioneers."

Some of the women applauded.

"This is your club. If you have a particular fantasy you want to explore we will do our best to make it happen. Obviously at this time we're constrained by the amount of space and resources we have but I believe that as we grow our capabilities will expand. And I do believe we'll grow. Pussies are powerful things."

This was met with raucous cheers and laughter.

"Okay. Okay." Dorothy continued. "Basically anything goes as long as you and the rooster, or roosters, are in agreement. If, for any reason, you don't like what's happening or don't feel safe you can yell 'check' and security people will come. I'd suggest that you try talking to the person or people you're involved with first and try to resolve it that way but that's not required. Always remember that your pleasure and safety comes ahead of everything else here."

There were murmurs of approval.

"Now, sometimes we women decide to put up with something rather than make waves. I know. I've done it myself. But please don't do that here. If something bothers you, speak up. Okay?"

A lot of the women nodded.

"And now it's time to introduce the roosters. I'll let Samantha take over from here." Dorothy said.

"Hello ladies," Samantha said. "I guess that best thing would be for you all to line up against this side of the hallway and I'll have the guys line up on the other side." It took several minutes before all the women were in place. "Garth!"

Garth, totally naked, entered the hall and walked down to where Samantha was standing. There were some negative reactions to his rough appearance.

"I know," Samantha said, "he's got that caveman thing going but he's really a sweetheart. Aren't you Garth?"

Garth uttered a guttural grunt and lowered his eyebrows. Some of the women were laughing. Samantha kissed him lightly on the lips and he put on an exaggerated happy face. More laughter.

Samantha gave a short description of Garth's personality and special talents. She then went on to introduce the rest of the men one by one. By the time she was finished the hall throbbed with the sound of women exchanging comments. Those women who were more familiar with the men began to cross the hall to their favorites. Soon some of the newcomers began to join them.

Once choices were made the crowd in the hall began to disperse. A sizable group headed down to the orgy area while several couples sought out the private rooms. Since the roosters were a minority they were all very quickly taken which left a certain number of women at loose ends.

I was one of them. I'd set my sights on Brandon but pulled up short when another woman, one I didn't recognize, got to him before I did. When it became clear that she was staking a claim I turned away.

Moving aimlessly I found myself in the dining room. It was then I realized that I hadn't eaten anything all day and went to pick up a plate.

"Everything looks so good," a heavy set woman with short blonde hair cut in a pageboy style said as I joined her in line.

"Yes, it does," I said.

"I'm Susan," she said.

"I'm Melissa," I said.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing here," she said. "A friend told me about it months ago and I met Dorothy and got on the mailing list. But I think my friend was just trying to shock me. I don't think she seriously believed I'd go through with it."

"But here you are," I said.

"Here I am," Susan said. "I haven't even touched a man in... oh rats... I don't even want to tell you."

"That's okay," I said.

"I talk a lot when I'm nervous," she said. "But oh my, some of those guys are hunks, aren't they? Some really nice buns."

"Yup," I said.

By this time we'd filled our plates. In an unspoken consensus we walked towards the living room.

"And all those cocks," Susan said. "Sometimes I look at naked men online. But I've never seen so many real ones at once in my life."

"It's pretty wild," I said as we sat down next to each other on the love seat and set our drinks on the floor. As if to punctuate my statement the sound of a woman's orgasm drifted down the hall from the orgy room.

"Oh my God," Susan said. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Doris came," I said. "I recognize her orgasm."

"Oh my God," Susan said, looking at me with round eyes, her face flushed. "You've been here before? I thought this was the first."

"I'm on the board of directors," I said. "We help test the roosters. That's where I've heard Doris come."

"Oh my God," Susan said. "You've tested the roosters? I mean you personally?"

"Sort of," I said, "the first three."

"The first three?" Susan said. "You mean three guys... you know."

"Fucked me, yeah," I said.

"Oh," said Susan.

We both ate in silence. Around us women chatted. It had the look of an ordinary women's party although some of the women were a bit more scantily dressed than would be appropriate in a more conventional setting.

"Why don't we go down to the orgy room?" I said to Susan when I saw that she was finished eating.

"Oh, I don't know," she said.

I got up and walked towards the doorway. "Come on," I said.

Reluctantly she got up and followed me. After we'd dumped our plates and plastic ware into the garbage can we walked down the hall. Glancing at her I saw she was shaking.

"Oh my God," Susan said as we went through the door. On the floor was a writhing mass of naked and half naked bodies. Women were clustered around the eight or nine men. "There's Dorothy," she said, pointing. And indeed Dorothy, now naked, was astride the cock of a tall lean blonde man I didn't recognize.

I started taking off my clothes, looking around for Brandon. He wasn't there. I did see that Cynthia was enthusiastically riding Douglas and Ellie was going down on a diminutive brown haired man.

Susan was standing stock-still staring around the room. "This is making me horny," she said. "Seriously horny."

"Why don't you get comfortable," I said, setting my stack of clothes against the wall. Susan absorbed the reality of my nakedness.

"Oh, I don't know," she said.

"You're going to have sex in those jeans?" I said.

"Am I going to have sex?" She said.

"You can if you want to," I said. "It's up to you. The guys are here for your pleasure, not their own, although I'm sure they won't be complaining."

She took a deep breath and exhaled in a gust, her shoulders dropping. "Oh my God," she said, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She began extricating herself from her clothes. After placing her things beside mine she crossed her arms over her breasts and then, as if remembering it was there, dropped her right hand to cover the triangle of sparse hair between her legs.

"What do I do next?" She said.

"Just walk around till you see a man you like and join the group," I said.

"I like the one Dorothy's with," she said.

"Then go get him, Susan," I said. I watched as she hesitantly moved in that direction, stood talking with Dorothy for a couple of minutes, and then sank to her knees beside them. The blonde man reached out to cup one of her large breasts. He said something that made her laugh.

I looked around the room, trying to decide if I wanted to join one of the groups or not. I decided not and wandered back out to the dining room. There, standing in line, his sweet smooth buttocks winking, stood Brandon. I walked up behind him and put my hand on his tight buns.

"Hi Brandon," I said.

"Hi," he said, turning to smile at me. I had the distinct feeling that he knew he knew me from somewhere but couldn't quite put his finger on the precise location.

"I'm Melissa," I said. "I'm on the board."

"Aahh," he said.

"And I'd like for you and me to go find a private room," I said.

He looked down at his plate. "Is it okay if I bring my food," he said.

"Of course," I said. I waited while he finished filling his plate and then led him down the hall. The private rooms downstairs were full so we continued up the stairs and found one with the door open. I gestured for him to enter then followed, closing the door behind me.

He stood awkwardly in the center of the room, holding his plate. I got into bed and patted the edge. He sat down and started eating. I began rubbing his back, marveling at the softness of his skin, and looking at the side of his face.

"You fucked me in that line-up after the first meeting," I said.

"Aahh," he said. "You know that was strange. It was kinda fun but kinda nasty at the same time."

"How do you mean?" I said.

"It seemed, I don't know, disconnected, I guess. Like they, you, weren't real women, only vaginas. I like to feel some kind of connection."

"Most men are just the opposite," I said.

"Well, I don't know about most men, only me," he said.

"How'd you hook up with Dorothy?" I said.

"I answered her ad on a swinger's site," he said. "I like older women."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty four."

"Oh, wow, then I'm an older woman too," I said. "I'm thirty one."

"Dorothy's fifty six," he said. "She's the oldest woman I've been with. But I like her. A lot." He finished eating, put his plate on the small table beside the bed next to the bowl of condoms, then turned towards me and lay down lengthwise beside me. Reaching out he placed his hand on my hip.

"Well Melissa, what made you want to be alone with me," he said.

I was impressed, and touched, that he'd remembered my name. "There was something about the way you fucked me that was different," I said. "I think what you said about wanting a connection probably explains it. I don't always need that myself but I think the sex is better when it's there."

"Aahh," he said. He ran his hand gently down my hip, along my waist, and up to my shoulder then pulled me to him, rolling so that my body was on top of his. I gazed down at his face and saw light freckles on his nose. His eyes were closed and his features wore such an intense air of concentration as he rubbed his hands over me it as if he was trying to absorb my essence through his pores.

"That feels good," I said.

"Mmmm," he said.

I bent down to kiss him, my hands cupping both sides of his head, as my fingers savored the texture of his hair. His mouth was warm and welcoming. He seemed to be asking me what I wanted rather than telling me what he could give. I pushed my tongue between his lips and was gratified to feel his respond. I could feel his cock stirring underneath my lower belly.

"I love the way you kiss," he said several minutes later.

"The feeling's mutual," I said. And went back to it. For what seemed like a long time that's all we did.

Then his hands slid along the sides of my ribcage, his thumbs burrowing between us to find my nipples. I lifted up my chest and he caught my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. A jolt of arousal shot from my breasts to my pussy. He was fully hard now.

"Oh God," I said. And shifted so that the shaft of his cock was trapped between the lips of my pussy. I clenched my ass, sliding along the thick ridge. He grabbed the cheeks of my ass in his hands and pressed me closer. "Oh God," I said.