Happy Mother's Day Ch. 02.5

Story Info
Pizza parlor antics lead to more than expected.
2.3k words
4.05
85.5k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a companion story to Chapter 3 telling what happened after Karen, Cindy, Allison, and Bran left the pizza place, so if you're not familiar with the story so far, please take the time to go back and read all of them. Thanks, and don't forget to vote!**

Jared could not believe what he just heard. The son had been fucking the mom, the mom wants the niece, and the niece was stroking her cousin's rod. They all wanted each other and they weren't shy about it, either. The girls were practically naked, right there in his restaurant! They were all related and they were going to fuck each other silly the second they were outside. Jared had never been so hard or needed a fuck so bad in his life.

His brain was on auto pilot. He was thinking one thing and one thing only: pussy. The problem was the only girl on staff today was the assistant manager and she was married. Her husband, Jake, was working the dishroom today, so that wasn't possible at all.

Or was it.

Jared's brain put his plan in action before he even knew what he was doing. He came up behind Mary and pressed his hard cock against her ass as she was making salads in the back. His shaking hands mauled her tits through her shirt, pushing the latches of her front-clasping bra together.

"Jake, not at work, not now, anyway," Mary giggled. She tried to turn around, but Jared held her still, his hands snaking up under her shirt and raking up her belly until they hit her liberated breasts and they immediately started pulling on her nipples and massaging the flesh under their grasp.

"Jesus, Jake, you're getting me so fuckin' hot," Mary cooed, arching her back against Jared's chest, pushing her tits harder into his hands. Her ass pushed against Jared's engorged cock and she wiggled, rubbing it between the cleft of her ass and rolling her muscled cheeks against it. She moaned loudly and her hands went back and her hands ran through Jared's hair. "Oh fuck, Jake, what if Jarod..." she began. She knocked Jared's hat off his head and her body froze.

"Fuck," Jarod thought. "Jake isn't wearing a hat today."

Mary started instantly struggling in Jarod's arms. He held her fast by her tits and pushed one hand down into the waist band of her stretch pants, easily finding her shaved snatch and pushing a finger between her soaking pussy lips.

"What the fuck, Jarod?" she said angrily, her voice barely more than a whisper. "Oh God, what the fuck are you doing to me?" she said, the anger in her voice turning to panic.

"After what I just saw, I'm going to fuck you silly, bitch. I get to watch your sexy ass walk around here all fucking day in these tight stretch pants. Everyone knows you don't wear panties, do you bitch," Jarod spat, his breath blowing her sun-streaked auburn curls away from her ear. The sensation made her shiver and Jarod's face broke into an evil grin.

"You're not even trying to get away, are you? I wish you could see yourself. Your pussy is soaking and you're about to get raped while your husband is 25 feet away, easily within ear shot. You're not even going to scream, are you?"

"I'd rather see you in jail than in the hospital right now you little bastard," Mary spat. Her voice was defiant, but her body was definitely willing; her nipples were hard as rocks, her pussy leaking more oil than the restaurant's chicken broasters.

"Whatever bitch. I'm going to fuck you silly and there's not a fucking thing you're going to do about it, is there. I'm sick of watching your camel toed cunt looking me in the face, begging for a fuck day in and day out. You get cheap labor out of me, it's about fucking time I get to split this beaver," Jarod said, his fingers teasing along her clit roughly. Mary's knees about buckled.

"God, no. Please Jarod, please no." Mary said, all defiance gone from her voice. Jarod started working her pussy harder and faster, his fingers raking roughly along her clit as they stroked through her heated pussy, spreading her wetness around her bald mound. He slowly dipped one finger inside her, teasing her at first.

"Oh God, please Jarod," she moaned, her body collapsing against his. Her snatch was being violated, and she loved it. Her cum was practically rolling out of her pussy onto Jarod's hand, and her tits were getting hot under Jarod's hand as he moved his grip from left to right and back again.

"Please? Did you just say please, you slutty bitch?" Jarod hissed, biting her ear lightly.

"Oh fuck, no, that's not what I said. Please no, Jarod, please, oh fuck, please," Mary moaned.

"That's the idea," Jarod said and pushed Mary forward. He herded her directly into the office, right past the open doorway where her husband was doing the dishes for the store. "Don't even think about it," Jarod said as they passed, his finger snaking down into her pussy, reaching her g-spot and teasing her.

Mary opened the office door and Jarod pushed her in.

"This doesn't have to go any farther," Mary pleaded. She was scared and now she was trapped like a wild animal in a cage. Jarod was going to enjoy this, and he was really going to enjoy thinking of the blonde and the two brunettes that were talking about fucking each other relentlessly while he pumped his cum into Mary's tight bald cunt.

"Yes it does. You want it more than I do," Jarod said. "Don't even try to lie to yourself, bitch, the pussy never lies," he added, licking her thick cum from his fingers. "Mmm, my favorite flavor."

"Jarod, I'm begging you, for the last time," Mary said, her eyes filling with tears. Jarod paid no attention whatsoever to her cries and he shut the door behind him, locking it and the only key inside with them.

"All alone, now," Jarod said and took his apron and shirt off. He watched Mary and saw her eyes drift down his skinny body and fixate on the hard lump of cock rising up along his hip. They paused there and she opened her mouth as if to say something but shut it quickly and her panicked expression turned back to Jarod's face. Jarod unbuckled his belt and pulled it out of his pants in a swift motion. He grabbed both ends and snapped the leather together loudly, making Mary jump at the sound.

"Oh, fuck, Jarod," Mary moaned. Jarod could see her brain trying to work through the situation, her eyes full of panic, fear, and lust.

"I intend to," Jarod said, stepping across the short distance between the two of them. Mary recoiled and shrank back and Jarod only grinned as he grabbed each side of the collar of her button-down work shirt and pulled, sending plastic buttons ricocheting around the room. Mary whimpered, but when her tits came into view, Jarod saw their nipples were so hard that her areola were wrinkled. Her skin was covered in goose bumps and she was shivering.

"Not that cold in here, bitch," Jarod said softly.

"Please Jarod, please, one last time, please don't do this!" pleaded Mary, almost sobbing. Jarod picked up a box cutter from the desk and brandished it fluidly. Mary almost cried out, a whimpering moan escaping her lips as she cowered further into the corner. Her arms went to cover her naked chest, covering her nipples trying to hide her arousal.

"Please, I'll give you anything you want, a raise, or whatever, just please don't fuck me," Mary begged, the strength gone from her voice.

"I want your tight box squeezing around my hard dick, and you've already given me the raise," Jarod said, almost laughing at the situation. He grabbed the front of her stretch pants and made a quick slicing, laying the fabric open from knee to naval, exposing her creamy flesh and her aching cunt to the open air. She shuddered heavily, bending almost in half.

"Your pussy doesn't lie, Mary," Jarod said and returned his hand to her juicing pussy. Her cum was already on her thighs and her hot box was sure to coat them down to her knees by the time Jarod was done. She was getting raped and her body was loving the hell out of it. Jarod pulled his hand from her pink slit, making a slurching sound as it pulled out of her inner depths. His cum covered fingers were thrust in front of her face and she shied away immediately from the sight and smell.

"On the desk, bitch, now." Jarod said, still holding the box cutter. Mary immediately went to the desk and spread her legs, ripping the rest of the leg of her stretch pants, leaving one muscled leg almost completely nude, and the other completely clothed. Jarod took in the vision before him and tossed the blade into the trash. He took a step forward, pushing his jeans to the floor as he closed the distance. "Take your shirt off," Jarod said, some of the strength leaving his voice as he watched his vixen boss stripping the rest of the way for him. Her blue work shirt and simple white bra hit the floor.

Jarod's eyes were drawn to a tattoo directly over her shaved slit. He ripped the rest of her stretch pants down her leg and looked at it. "Cum Bucket" was tattooed in black block letters with cum oozing from every surface and dripping toward her cunt. Jarod laughed.

"You're protesting getting fucked and you have a tattoo like this?" Jarod said, sliding three fingers up her steaming pussy. His thumb went to her clit and worked it in slow circles. His fingers began pumping in and out of her pussy and he started stroking his cock in time with his ministrations inside her pink core.

"Nooooo," Mary moaned. She panted a few times and then continued, "I just don't want to get raped," she cooed.

"Then," Jarod said, pulling his sloppy hand from her drooling twat. "Consent," he breathed and pushed his cock into her hot wet cunt. They both moaned loudly and Jarod began pumping furiously, imagining it was Allison's hot blonde virgin cunt he was plowing into.

"Fucking kill you," Mary said, slapping Jarod. Jarod laughed and kept slamming into her pussy, his root working against her clit on every quick stoke.

"Whatever, cunt. If you're nothing but a cum bucket, then get ready for a hell of a load," Jarod said, pumping faster. Mary's head shook and her eyes went wide for an instant before the electricity radiating from her cunt over took her again.

"No, don't! I'm not on birth control!" she pleaded, panting with the slamming she was getting. Jarod laughed again.

"Stupid bitch. If you were that worried about getting knocked up, you probably shouldn't be letting people use you for a cum bucket. What about your husband in there, Big Jake?" Jarod chided, feeling his balls tighten and his dick beginning to throb as he pounded even harder, Mary's pussy sloshing with her juice and the desk rocking into the back wall of the office. Jarod was extremely happy the wall was shared with the deep-freeze and both rooms were more or less sound proof. Not that he cared at the moment.

"Jake....uhhhh....can't....." Mary moaned, her pussy betraying her, the dick rocking her hard and fast making her cum. Jarod could see that she was fighting the orgasm.

"Get it up? Is that why you didn't protest too hard, you cunt? You wanted a hard cock inside your pussy, didn't you," Jarod hissed, almost laughing.

"Oh God! Oh God, yes!" Mary almost screamed as her twat overruled her brain. Her spasming pussy was the final nudge that Jarod needed and he started to coat the inside of her pussy with his white spunk.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" Mary moaned, feeling the orgasm wash over her like a tidal wave. She felt the throbbing cock inside her and her eyes shot open and her head shook violently from side to side. "No! No, no, pull out!" she said and tried to push Jarod away. Jarod laughed and grabbed her hips, slamming his pelvis against hers, the wet collision splattering both of them with cum.

"I don't think so, cunt," Jarod said, his eyes closed and picturing the blonde's snatch drinking all of his cum like it was ambrosia.

"Nooooo," Mary half-screamed, her pussy fluttering around the invading member, feeling it trying to milk more cum out of it, loving the feeling of the hot cum splashing inside her long-denied cunt. She turned a deep red from embarrassment and looked away from Jarod.

"Well," she said still panting. "Are you fuckin' happy?" she asked defiantly, unable to look her rapist in the eyes.

"Oh, we're not done bitch. Don't forget, I'm in my prime," Jarod said, flexing his belly and throbbing his cock in her inner walls. His still-hard cock had slipped a little and the ridge of his head was bobbing and twitching against her g-spot. Jarod saw her abs flex with the sensations.

"You fucking bastard, you're fired," she said turning to look at Jarod, her face a mask of blind rage.

"You're pregnant," he said, laughing. Her face anger wilted to defeat. "And if you're not yet, you will be, Cum Bucket," Jarod said, beginning to pump his iron-hard rod into her still cuming box, thinking about the blonde's mother this time, wondering if her snatch was shaved like Mary's.

Mary lay back on the desk, another orgasm ripping through her, her arms unable to support her. She moaned loudly as Jarod's pace picked up, slapping his balls against her ass and splattering their cum all over the office as it leaked our around his impaling member.