Happy New Year

Story Info
Mother and Aunt give him what he needs.
4k words
4.41
424.1k
69

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers

At eighteen you’re supposed to be an adult. I was eighteen when the incident that I want to describe to you happened, a few months away from leaving school and going to college. And I felt like an adult – until I looked in a mirror. Then I saw a reflection that didn’t seem to have changed for years. A short, skinny boy with blonde hair, glasses and a smooth hairless face.

At school I sat next to kids who were a foot taller, two feet wider and who shaved twice a day. My chances of being taken seriously by girls were slim to none and more than once I cried myself to sleep because of it. My cock was screaming at me that it wanted to fuck all day, every day. Instead all I had done in my life was French kiss two girls and masturbate – but I did masturbate a lot.

Actually I still masturbate a lot, even though women usually take me seriously now. But being eighteen was very different. Then, getting a hard on didn’t seem like an achievement. Then, having an erection meant my cock was vertical, not horizontal. Then, I didn’t stop and drift into sleep when I came, I just kept pumping and pumping away. My normal nightly standard had become six orgasms and ejaculations within five minutes or so before, panting and sweating, I gave up.

Don’t think that was easy, though. It needed a series of sexual fantasies of increasing perversity to get me through. Most were based around girls my own age from school. For orgasm number one I just had to visualise one of the prettier ones taking off her clothes. Then she would have to become submissive, kneeling naked in front of my exposed and hard cock and promising that I could do whatever I wanted to her (“Oh God Paul, please fuck me, I’ll do anything” – that sort of thing). Then - and for a while earlier in my youth I actually believed that I had invented the concept of fellatio – she would have to lick and kiss and suck my cock and my balls.

Three down, three to go. Next that night’s lucky girl would be joined by one of her friends, also naked, also kneeling, also totally compliant. Two sets of tits, lips, tongues and teeth for me to imagine as I came again, alone in bed grunting and with the sweat beading all over me, into the wad of soaking toilet tissue. And next the girls would kiss tenderly before collapsing to lie side by side, stiff nipples rubbing together, kissing and finger fucking each other while I wanked and came all over them.

By then I would have come five times in fewer minutes. But to get to number six – the sweetest and most satisfying one, the one that would let me relax and sleep – took something special. One of the girls would have to go and be replaced by someone more interesting – an older woman, and a very specific one at that.

At first it had been Mrs Delgado, one of my teachers from school. Then one of my mother’s friends, Carole somebody, although neither were really good looking enough for me. Then, one night with my teeth clenched, furiously stroking my way towards bliss, an image came into my head that had an instant and spectacular effect – my mother’s sister, my aunt Bonnie. There she was in my head, letting me come in her mouth as in my lonely bed I shook, groaned and came for the last time. The tissue was soaked, the sheets were soaked and I was soaked.

Let me tell you about my mother and aunt Bonnie. They didn’t really look like sisters. My mother – Jane - would have been in her early forties then, although everyone said she looked younger. She was tall and slim with blonde shoulder length hair. I knew some of my school friends fantasised about her and I knew she was a good looking woman by anyone’s standards. To this day my most vivid early childhood memories are of the times I saw her getting changed, or undressed, or the time she called me to fetch a towel for her when she was getting out of the bath.

Aunt Bonnie was five years younger, slim but not tall, with shorter dark hair. For years I hadn’t been able to spend any time in her company without getting a huge hard on. She had a wide, full and sexy mouth that I couldn’t help staring at, small but perky tits and big, smiling dark eyes that always made direct contact with mine in a way that I found disturbing and arousing. She wasn’t quite beautiful but she was very, very sexual and she enjoyed the effect that her flirting had on her adolescent nephew.

By the time I was eighteen both women were single. My mother left my father when I was fourteen and aunt Bonnie’s husband had died about a year after that. They’d both had admirers since but none that stuck around - I’d seen them both act like the worst sort of cock teasers when they felt like it. We would meet up with Bonnie once a month or so and every time she would look at me in that way and tease me about what a heartbreaker I was going to be until the only part of me that hadn’t turned to stammering teenage mush was my rock hard, dribbling cock.

For a couple of years the fact that Bonnie was my aunt meant that I tried to keep her out of mind when I was wanking but once she broke through that was it – she was in my head every night, sometimes alone and sometimes with a girl from school, but always doing exactly what I wanted.

The night when things got real, and which shaped my sexual preferences for years to come, was new year’s eve. Aunt Bonnie had driven over to celebrate with us but I’d gone out to a party. That’s where I got my second French kiss, by the way, with a girl who was even more drunk than me and sat on my lap rubbing herself against my erection until she suddenly staggered off to throw up. I looked around and realised that everyone I knew had left the party so I set off home, still with a hard on and feeling pretty pleased with myself, and got there just before midnight.

I let myself in and there were my mother and aunt Bonnie, next to each other on the sofa. They were sitting very close, almost leaning against each other, and they both had drinks in their hands. They were dressed up even though they hadn’t been out – black cocktail dresses, red lips, crimson nails. The only light in the room came from about a dozen heavily scented candles, and the radio was playing some easy listening pap. As soon as they saw me the women started giggling like girls sharing a silly private joke. And for some reason, as soon as they did that my erection came back. I sat down fast in a big armchair opposite them.

“Paul!” my mother almost shouted “Are you drunk?”

There didn’t seem to be any point denying it. “Of course I am. Aren’t you?”

“No!” they said together, and started giggling again at how obvious their lie was. And that’s when aunt Bonnie started looking at me that way, her big dark eyes boring into mine as if she was laughing at me and daring me to do something about it. Back then if any young girl I knew had looked at me like that I probably would have taken it as an invitation to tear her clothes off and fuck her brains out on the spot. But this was aunt Bonnie, not one of the girls from school, and my mother was in the room watching us.

My cock was now so stiff and sensitive that I seriously considered going to my room for five minutes to wank. Then aunt Bonnie spoke.

“Paul! We’ve missed you tonight - have you been out with your girlfriend?”

This was her little joke. “Actually auntie I still haven’t got a proper girlfriend.”

“Really?” she said, pretending to be surprised and staring at me wide-eyed, “That must be very frustrating for a boy your age. Don’t you think, Jane?”

My mother blushed and half-punched aunt Bonnie on the arm. I was just considering the awful possibility that my mother had overheard my nightly masturbation sessions and hold told my aunt about them when Bonnie said “Get us another gin and tonic will you darling?”

I stood up without thinking, forgetting about my erection until I saw aunt Bonnie smirking at the large bulge in my jeans. My mother also noticed it, looked for a heartbeat longer than she needed to then looked away, blushing again. All I could do was get their drinks and sit down quickly. I thought about crossing my legs to hide the hard on, but then I thought “Fuck it – if she wants to look, let her look”.

Aunt Bonnie had shifted her gaze back to my eyes, though, as she and my mother raised their glasses to their lips. Then the radio played the sound of Big Ben striking midnight and things started to get very weird very quickly.

The first thing that happened was that my mother said “Happy new year” and kissed aunt Bonnie. I must have seen them kiss hello and goodbye a thousand times, but this one was different – my mother put one hand behind her sister’s head, another on her shoulder, and leaned in until they were hugging and their lips met. It was over in a second, but as they kissed they each made a little “Mmm” noise that, combined with the candlelight, the scent and the night’s alcohol intake, began to give everything a surreal feeling, as if I had stepped into a dream.

Then my mother stood up and walked unsteadily towards me. Her lips moved, but I don’t know what she said – probably “Happy new year” again. For some reason I stood up to meet her so that when she kissed me her body pressed against mine. I could feel her tits against my chest, and she must have felt my erection against her belly. Her lips were against mine, her arms were around my neck and she made the “Mmm” noise. I was starting to lose control, but didn’t know what she wanted me to do. I began to open my lips just as she pulled away.

“I’m going to the bathroom” she said to me. “Wish your auntie a happy new year”.

My mother slipped past me in a waft of perfume and left me looking at aunt Bonnie sitting on the sofa. She was still smiling at me, but in a slightly different way – a bit less cocky, a bit more needy. “You heard her” she said, and patted the space on the sofa next to her.

I found myself sitting there, staring dumbly into my aunt’s mesmerising eyes, still not knowing what to do. It turned out that I didn’t have to do anything – she leaned into me, mumbling something like “Don’t worry Paul” and kissed me on the mouth. I felt her hand on my thigh (which I think actually made me gasp like a girl) and then I felt her tongue on my lips.

The sensations, and the dreamy eroticism of a forbidden fantasy coming true, were overpowering for a kid like me. All I could do was open my mouth and let my aunt kiss me in the way she wanted, playing with my tongue and my lips. Her hand began to creep up my thigh and when her fingertips finally made delicate contact with the denim stretched tightly over my poor throbbing cock the thrill was electric – I bucked and had to concentrate to stop myself coming into my shorts.

Then I heard the toilet flush, and a moment later my mother’s high-heeled footsteps clicking down the hallway towards us. I expected aunt Bonnie to pull away from me instantly but instead she pressed her mouth harder against mine, leaving it until the last possible second to disentangle herself and lean back.

I couldn’t believe my mother hadn’t seen anything but she just headed straight for the vacant spot on the sofa. I now had my mother to my right and aunt Bonnie to my left.

“Well?” asked my mother “did Paul wish you a happy new year nicely?”

“No he didn’t Jane” pouted Bonnie “he wouldn’t give his auntie a proper kiss.” What the hell was she saying?

“Paul!” my mother mock-scolded “How rude. Give your auntie Bonnie a proper kiss now.”

This time my aunt just sat back and waited for me. My head was a mess – all I could think of was the sensation of my aunt’s tongue and fingers and how much I needed to feel them again. I mumbled “Happy new year auntie Bonnie” and pecked her on the cheek.

Bonnie giggled, slightly hysterically I thought, and gave my mother a questioning look. My heart was racing and my mouth was dry, but I didn’t really know why. “Hopeless” my mother said “You’ll never get a girlfriend if you’re that shy. Show him how it’s done Bonnie.”

Then Bonnie was on top of me again, kissing me with the same teasing passion as she had the first time, her hand on my thigh a millimetre below my balls. I couldn’t stop myself groaning with pure animal lust. There wasn’t a sensible thought left in my head. All I wanted was more of what my aunt was giving me, and if my mother didn’t like it that was tough.

But my mother did nothing. After what might have been a minute or so Bonnie stopped and looked breathlessly at her (which was more than I dared to do). All my mother said was “Good. Now do it again.”

That seemed to flick a switch inside aunt Bonnie. She forgot all about teasing and just tried to bury her tongue as far inside my head as it could go. She rubbed her body against mine and I tried to respond, getting a hand onto a stockinged thigh where her dress had ridden up. Then she did what I had been desperate for her to do – she put her hand on my stiff, weeping cock and stroked it through my jeans.

I was helpless. My hands flopped to my sides, which meant that my right hand came to rest on my mother’s silky left thigh. Neither of us tried to move it – in fact my mother had been virtually motionless throughout the performance unfolding inches away from her. I lay back open-mouthed as aunt Bonnie licked my neck and massaged my balls and cock.

Then my mother spoke again. “For God’s sake Bonnie. If you’re going to do it, get on with it. The poor boy’s going to explode.”

My aunt didn’t stop what she was doing but mumbled “OK Jane” into my neck. Her busy hand found the top button of my jeans and undid it. She found the zip and pulled it down, and then slipped her cool slim fingers inside my shorts and pulled out my seriously over-excited cock. Again I moaned, bucked and tried to thrust against her hand. She just stroked the end of her long fingernails along the underside and gently scratched my balls. Then without warning she shifted position, bent down her head and sucked nearly the full length of my cock into her warm, wet, soft mouth.

The feeling was indescribable. Even now no-one has ever given me a better blow job than my aunt Bonnie did all those years ago. For one thing she actually sucked it, which a lot of women forget to do. She applied just the right amount of pressure with her lips and tongue. And she made appreciative little grunts and noises as she worked – until that moment I don’t think I believed that any woman would ever really take my cock into her mouth at all, never mind enjoy it.

I could feel my orgasm building instantly. Lost in this state of ecstasy I had almost forgotten about my mother sitting watching us, but then she moved and my hand fell away from her thigh. For a moment I panicked – I certainly didn’t want her trying to put a stop to what was happening but for some reason I didn’t want her to leave either. My eyes were shut and I didn’t dare open them to look, but then my mother settled down again and I realised what she had been doing – adjusting herself so she could get a better view of her little sister’s mouth bobbing around her son’s erect penis.

That was going to be enough to send me over the edge. I was just going to announce this to my aunt when she lifted her head away from my cock and said “Oh Jesus. That’s nice.”

Now I had to open my eyes to see what she was talking about. She was staring transfixed at my right hand which, having left my mother’s leg, had made its own way to my balls and was languidly stroking them. I suppose in those days it was my automatic reaction to sexual arousal, but I was sure Bonnie would laugh or tell me off. A little girly giggle from my mother didn’t help. I moved my hand away and for the first time since I’d arrived home my erection began to subside.

“No baby, don’t stop. It looks lovely.” Aunt Bonnie sounded genuinely upset. She looked up at me with big pleading eyes. “Do it for your auntie Bonnie. Please”. She moved my hand back to my cock and rubbed it up and down the shaft. Despite my embarrassment my hard on was returning to full strength. This was so weird, but I was still being swept along by the surreal wet dream-like quality of everything that was happening.

Bonnie took her hand away but mine kept slowly working up and down. It began to feel good knowing I was being watched. My aunt looked hypnotised by the movement and even my mother made a funny little contented sound and stirred in her seat. Aunt Bonnie bent down again and licked my fingers as they wrapped around my cock. “I’ll make you a promise” she whispered with a little smile. “If you make yourself come now, I’ll make you come in my mouth afterwards.”

That was good enough for me. I leant back and looked down. My cock was wet and slippery from my aunt’s tongue, and glistened in the candlelight. Aunt Bonnie pulled my shorts and jeans all the way down to my ankles. My mother pulled my shirt off over my head, saying something about how we didn’t want to get it dirty. Now I was naked in front of two fully-clothed women, and somehow that made my head swim even more.

Bonnie rested her head on my stomach so that she could watch me masturbate from very close range. I still didn’t dare look at my mother so I closed my eyes again.

I tried to put on a good show for my aunt. I took my time, stroking myself gently the way I sometimes liked to when I was alone. From her ragged breathing and muttered words of encouragement I knew she appreciated it, but I couldn’t stand it for more than a few minutes. I was desperate to come. My hand moved faster and more firmly. My back arched, I moaned, growled and was overwhelmed by the most intense orgasm I had ever had. The cum went everywhere – I felt some land on my face and glasses, a lot went on the couch, some got on aunt Bonnie and some must have hit my mother.

Despite the incredible pleasure I couldn’t help feeling ashamed (and now I think that maybe the shame was part of the pleasure). “I’m sorry about the mess” I said, but then my mother and aunt were both covering my face in soft kisses, telling me that it was all right and how beautiful I looked when I came. My mother had a tissue and was trying to clean me up, making me feel like a child again.

I relaxed and might even have drifted into sleep except for two things. First my cock was still as hard as it had been all night. And second, my aunt was now on her knees in front of me, her tongue trailing down my stomach towards it. She wanted to keep her promise.

The feeling when Bonnie’s tongue met my super-sensitive, post-orgasmic cock almost made me pass out. I must have tried to thrust into her mouth because I could just about hear someone – it must have been my mother – telling me not to. All I could do was writhe in true ecstasy, babbling incoherently as my aunt slobbered and sucked and grunted, and my mother stroked my hair and whispered that it was all right, not to worry, that I could just come whenever I wanted to.

When the moment arrived and I grabbed Bonnie’s head with both hands just to make absolutely sure she stuck to her word, I finally opened my eyes and looked at my mother sitting next to me. She didn’t notice – she was staring down at her sister and what she was doing to me, the tip of a finger between her teeth. I closed my eyes again and for the second time that night had an orgasm that felt like every other orgasm that I’d ever had put together. My whole body quivered and I pumped waves of cum deep into my aunt’s throat. She swallowed uncomplainingly then kept my cock in my mouth, sucking it dry as it gradually shrank and subsided.

Finally my aunt sighed, slipped my limp cock out of her mouth and sat back next to me on the sofa. She had one last little surprise for me – she whispered “Thank you” into my ear before resting her head on my chest. My breathing and heart rate slowed back to normal. No-one said anything.

It was my mother who broke the silence, and the tension. “Anyone else need a drink?”. She came back with two strong gin and tonics and a beer. “Now young man” she said, poking me in the arm “First of all pull your pants up”. I’d forgotten about that. I did what I was told.

Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers
12