Happy Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,421 Followers

"Maybe I'll get a chance to taste you some time." I told her honestly.

"You like eating pussy?"

"Love it."

"Well, right now mine needs a rest, but maybe we can do something about that later."

"I hope so." I said helping her up. "So what now?"

"Well, the party isn't over, we can dance or do whatever you want."

"I could use something to drink." I said.

"I bet. I just had one, but I could stand a soda." She said with a huge grin.

"I suppose we should get dressed then?" I said looking around for my clothes.

"You won't find them. Not in here anyway." She said with a grin as she moved closer to me. "You want a drink you have to go naked." She whispered in my ear. "I think all the girls wanted to see what you had poking them in the ass. I saw one of the girls sneak in here while we were screwing and swipe our clothes.

"So we have to go naked or stay here all night?" I asked. "I don't mind staying here if it's with you!"

"That's just the sex talking. Tomorrow you won't even want to see my face." She said shaking her head. "Shall we go have that drink now?"

There was considerable cheering as the two of us walked out into the room arm in arm, myself naked except for socks and Tina naked except for her garter, stocking and heels. We made our way through the girls to the other room and then the bar as the music was turned up louder. We got some soda and quickly chugged it down, both of us pretty thirsty. I decide dancing wasn't such a bad idea, and held my hand out to pull Tina to the dance floor.

The music was a bump and grind number and dancing it nude was even more interesting than it had been dressed earlier in the evening. I put my hands around Tina's waist and undid her garter belt and tossed it aside, leaving her body smooth for my hands to run up and down. Several of the girls were quickly as naked as we were and I seemed to be the center of the bump and grind as a number of the girls tried to get in position to rub against my hardened dick. Tina danced close by and watched in amusement as I did my best to keep from doing what the girls were obviously trying to cause. It seemed to quickly turn into a contest to see if they could get me between their legs or possibly even inside, no hands, while we danced. The effect was to get my hormones screaming again, and soon I allowed one to succeed. A couple of the young ladies were able to work my dick between their legs, running their pussies up and down the top of my shaft as we danced. With a cry of triumph, one young lady succeeded at getting me inside and was cheered by the others. I grabbed her hips and lifted her off before things got even more out of hand. I pulled Tina over to me, hooked her leg up with my arm and drove my dick up into her wet pussy.

"Do you want it?" I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

"I thought you'd never get back to me!" she said humping against me. "But the other way would work better."

"ok." I said simply as I pulled out of her and lowered her leg. She turned around and quickly guided me to her pussy from behind, riding up and down my shaft as I let my hands roam the font of her body. A certain amount of chanting started and the room was soon filled with "Go Miss K!" as the rest of the girls realized that we were fucking like a couple rabbits to the music. I knew that one of her hands was between her legs, frantically rubbing her clit while she stroked up and down my dick to the music. Her whole body shuddered as she climaxed around me. I had to hold her hips to keep her from pulling off of me as her body jerked and spasmed in my arms. I pulled her back tight to my chest and wrapped both arms around her, cupping her tits and squeezing them as I pumped my dick up into her. I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick as her pussy spasmed with the rest of her body. "Only a few strokes to go!" my body told me. I stroked up into her and pulled out, just leaving my head in and then plunged up into her again as we stood bent legged in the middle of the dance floor. Again I pulled out for one final stroke, but timing is everything and she happened to move just as I did, my dick slipping out and instead of driving up into her, slid along her wet pussy lips until it was sticking straight out between her legs. The first shot of cum arched out and splattered on one girls leg. I was helpless to do anything to stop the next shot as I was still trying to get back into her. She moved back with me causing my it to arch higher into the air, landing on one of the girls tits that I had danced with earlier. The third shot splashed against her face as she moved to her knees in front of us. I felt her hot mouth close around my dick as yet another stream of cum ejected from its holding cell, this time emptying into her hot mouth. I felt her tongue rub the bottom of my dick as yet another less powerful spurt of cum spurted into her mouth. I was practically drained as she sucked the next several week shots of cum and then the drooling remains from my dick, finally standing up to cheering as she wiped the missed cum from her tit and licked it from her finger.

"Good lord what have we done?" I whispered into Tina's ear as we both began to regain our senses, our hormone level finally reducing to a bit more tolerable level.

"Put on one hell of a show I guess." Tina said pulling away enough to turn around and then putting her arms around my neck. "I can take care of this though." She said kissing me hotly on the lips. She backed away from me and walked over to a chair and stood on it, motioning for the music to be cut.

"Ok girls! Listen up!" she called as they moved around her and started to quiet down.

"You all know the rules of a private party, right? No cameras, no cell phones with cameras. We don't want our fun to become someone else's spectacle." She said "Now what happened with Mister C and myself could cause a lot of trouble. So if you like having me here as your advisor, let's make sure this stays here. No one talks about it and no one ever has pictures of it. Agreed?"

There seemed to be general agreement, and everyone confirmed that there were no cameras in the room, at least not right now. She got down from the chair and walked over to me as Katiey stepped up on the chair.

"All right girls. If anyone finds out about this Miss K could get fired. We're all adults so it's not illegal, but the university frowns on this kind of thing, so regular rules. Anyone hears of anyone else talking about this. Report it immediately, or these parties are gone forever!"

"That cover it?" Tina asked me, pulling my neck down so she could kiss me again.

"Does this mean we're dating?" I asked her after we kissed.

"Hell, I hope so. I've been trying to figure out how to get you to fuck me for at least three months. You're so damn businesslike at work . Didn't you even notice me flirting with you?"

"Are you kidding? You think I didn't see you flash me your panties a couple weeks ago? Half the nights I go home and jack off thinking about your tits, and half the nights I jack off thinking about what it would feel like to fuck you."

"Well, how does it feel?" she asked as she hung from my neck.

"Pretty damn good." I said as I pulled her tight to me and kissed her again. "Now I just have one question, or maybe two."

"Ok shoot."

"Were all these innocent young ladies in on this?" I asked, getting a laugh from all of the girls nearby.

"Well, to a point. The accident in the changing room was my idea, the rest... well let's just say that they got a bit out of hand. Katie told me that they figured if you got horny enough you'd simply have to fuck me."

"Well it worked." I said getting another laugh.

"Ok, so what's your next question?" Tina asked me, giving me another kiss.

"Since the girls stole my clothes, I presume that I am being kept as your sex toy." I said, getting an even bigger laugh. "Are you planning on letting me go home any time in the near future?"

"Hmmmm what do you think girls? Should we let him go home or keep him here as my sex toy for the weekend?" Tina asked the girls while looking into my eyes.

One of the girls that was naked slid up next to me and hugged my arm. "I think you should keep him all weekend... and if you get tired? I'll be happy to step in and help out!" she said with a huge grin. Several of the girls hooted and kidded her, but the decision was made. I was staying.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,421 Followers