Happy Valentines

Story Info
Letter to my Love.
2.8k words
4.5
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my Valentine,

We are away from each other too much. Living apart from you makes me yearn for your touch and the feel of your body. When I see you next it will not be too soon. But I want you to know what I will do to you when that time arrives.

You will enter my house with me waiting to take your bags off your arms. Then I will slowly put my hands on either side of your face and let you see the passion and love in my eyes. My lips will part and our kiss will be slow, long and filled with Love. Our bodies will come together and I will feel your heart beating against my chest. When our kiss is over I will smile and take your hand to lead you into the bedroom. No words need to be spoken.

On the way to the bedroom, my passion for you will win out and I will have to stop and press your body against the wall. My hands will be just above your waist when I start to kiss you again. This time our kiss is hard, passionate and full of wanting. My tongue is exploring your mouth as my hands come up under your blouse. I feel your naked flesh goose-pimple with the touch of my bare skin. You know where my hands are going and your kisses get rougher as you cannot wait. Your hands are holding my head and running through my hair, but I know they want to be on my hands moving them quicker. But you play along as you know the anticipation of your pleasure will be coming soon.

My hands come over your bra covered breasts, and immediately I can tell from your reaction that you wished that you had removed that bra before you got here. Even with the support and coverage you need to handle your D-sized breasts, I can feel your hard nipples getting even harder. You want to start stripping right there, but I stop you and back just far away to stop your kisses. You will have to wait for me to completely satisfy you today.

I know that it has been a long time since we have made Love but I keep telling you that the longer and slower it takes for us to enjoy each other's body, the more pleasurable it will be. Again I take your hand and we enter our bedroom. You always refer to this room as "Your" bedroom, but this is my sleep room until you arrive, then it is "Our" bedroom.

I stand you facing our mirror and walk behind you. I enjoy watching your expressions as I remove your clothing. First, from behind you, I reach around and start unbuttoning your blouse. As each button comes undone, I see more and more of the beautiful flesh that I will be exploring. I remove your blouse off your shoulders and take the time to nibble your neck like you want. I can see that your eyes are closed and that your head has fallen back to give me more access to the nape of your neck. I take this chance to admire your full cleavage that is formed by your heaving chest. I know that I will be seeing them fully naked soon, but there is always something sexy and dirty about sneaking a peek at your partially covered breasts.

As my lips depart from your neck, I move my hands down to the waist of your jeans. I know that you are looking at your body and probably thinking "I am not good looking and my body is fatter than it should". But I am thinking "This body is so hot and gorgeous and I want to make it quiver with pleasure". I unsnap your jeans and slide them down your legs. I kneel at your feet as I remove them one leg at a time. While I am down there, I also remove each sock. I do this slowly too so I can sneak a whiff of your panty covered pussy and the sweet aroma that emits from it. I gently caress each foot as your socks are removed, because I know how sensitive they become when we are in the throes of passion. My hands now gently caress your legs as I get up from my knees. Your hands circle behind you to try to start at my clothes, but I stop them and just shake my head at you in the mirror. You pout but you know your time will come.

I reach up and unhook your bra. I watch in the mirror as your breasts are revealed to me. Your eyes are now watching me as I think that you like to see my expressions too. I smile as I close into your body and my hands take another slow course to your breasts. Your hands cover mine as they come under your breasts and slowly move over your hard nipples. I feel your body shiver and your knees weaken a bit as the pleasure ripples through your body. But our hands cannot stay there. Again I move down your body and slowly remove your panties. As my hands come back up your legs, my right hand cups around your thigh and my fingers part your pussy lips. Your pussy is so wet and I need to get a quick taste of you. You watch my expression as I lick your juices from my fingers, waiting for my approval. My eyes and my smile tell you that I am very happy to taste you.

I hug you from behind and take another look at your gorgeous body. But I know you anxious to get started on your turn. You break the hug and move me to face the mirror now. It is your chance to tease and excite me further.

Your hands find the bottom of my shirt and slowly lift it over my head. You take the time to caress my nipples even though they do not send shivers down my body. But your smirk on your face is what I like to see. That means you still have a sense of humor when it comes to love making. Your hands now caress my belly and poke at my belly-button letting me know that I did not touch yours. I roll my eyes and think to myself that one of these days I will get it right. You undo my pants and slide them to the floor. You can see that my cock is already hard and straining to be released. You remove my pants and socks and slowly come around the front of me on your knees.

You like to see the release of my cock straight on. As you pull my underwear down, my cock springs out to greet you. You give it a quick kiss on the head. Then you gaze up to me and I see your devilish grin. You mouth the word "mine" as your mouth engulfs my cock. It is my turn to get weak in the knees as it takes great strength not to let you take me to a climax. But you know that I will not let that happen. I reach down and grasp your shoulders to stand you up again. You take one more lick and give me your pout again, like I took away your favorite toy.

Standing naked in front of each other, we let our bodies come together like when you first entered the house. This time we can feel each other, but it is still the Love that we take from the kiss. Our kiss breaks and we turn towards the bed. You start the teasing by crawling onto the bed so I can see your wonderful ass. You have never let me explore that and maybe never will, but you know you can tease me with it.

You crawl to the head of the bed and lay on your back with your hands grabbing the spindles on the head board. You like to be tied up once in a while, but it is always fun to see how long you will keep your hands there as I start to caress you. I now take my turn and crawl between your legs, kissing my way up your body. I move past your pussy (that will come later) and kiss up your belly, making sure I add some attention to your belly-button. My mouth and tongue now find their way to your breasts. I start with the left one as my tongue licks your nipple. I flick it back and forth very fast and then gently suck it into my mouth. I feel your body coming alive as it is trying to coax my hips down to meet yours. This will not happen yet.

My mouth now moves to your right breast and I repeat the licking and sucking. But before I leave that nipple, I give it a quick nip with my teeth just to get your attention. This is my turn and you will let me take my time. Our bodies come together again for a passionate kiss as my lips find yours. You wrap your legs around me hoping that my cock will be enticed to enter your pussy and you will feel its hardness enter into you. But you need to be pleasured a whole lot more than this.

I make sure that you are still holding onto the head board as I break our kiss. I rise up onto my knees and reach down to pick up your right leg. I start caressing your foot and kissing your toes. Your feet are so sensitive and I like to see the pleasure in your face as I lick and suck on them. Each toe and in between each toe gets a different response from you. I enjoy this too because I love your feet and I also get a beautiful view of your extraordinary pussy. After the right comes the left and I repeat each lick and suck to make sure that I do not forget a part of you.

I want to start kissing my way up your legs, but I notice that you have sat up and now you are shaking your head at me. It is your turn again. I lie down and grab a hold of the head board now. To give up all control is very difficult, but I know that you will take good care of me.

You sit straddle my legs with my cock standing just before you. My body does not have all the secret spots or the pleasure spots that yours does and I feel sorry that you have mainly my cock to play with. But you still know how to tease. You look at my hard cock and smile, then your hands travel up your body and start caressing your breasts. You see the longing in my eyes and face, but inform me that I had the chance, now it is your turn. You pull at your nipples and twist them harder than I dare to, all the while giving me that devilish grin.

Finally your hands travel down your body and onto my cock. With your touch a little pre-cum appears at the head and you use this lubricant to make my cock head glisten and shine. You then bend down and start licking the head of my cock. Your hair falls over your head so I cannot see, but as soon as I try to brush it away you give my cock a quick bite to let me know that it is not allowed. It is my turn to pout. Now with my cock in your mouth you pivot your body and straddle my chest. With your pussy just over head I raise my head and start licking your pussy. I knew you couldn't last too much longer not to have my tongue lapping at your pussy.

With this move I knew it was alright to let go of the head board. I grabbed your hips and brought your pussy down to my mouth. This opened you up more and made it easier to explore you. I can feel your tongue and hot mouth on my cock, but when I start licking and sucking on your clit you cannot keep up and have to take time to catch your breath. I can feel the orgasms run through your body as I put a finger inside you as I am licking away. Your body starts convulsing as each orgasm gets stronger and stronger.

Finally you have had enough and need my cock inside you. You swing your ass around and as quick as you can, you settle your pussy down around my cock. First you just rock your hips back and forth with your hands on my chest. I reach up and start twisting your nipples and try to get to suck on them. But you do not need this, you lean back and put your hands behind you and start rocking up and down on my cock. This feels so great, but the view is just as good. Being able to see your naked body get pleasured as it sits on me is a site to behold.

I keep on concentrating on my cock and not to let it cum too soon. I want to make sure that you have been completely satisfied before I cum. You start to slow down a little and now you take your time and feel my entire cock as you piston up and down it. I try to put my hands on your breasts again, but you slap them away and cover them with your own hands. You have something else on your mind. I watch as you lick your finger tips and then rub your nipples. You are getting them rock hard now and I see your eyes are now closed enjoying the sensations going through your body. You usually do not perform for me like this, but I have always enjoyed watching you.

Your body now stops moving as you let my cock release from your pussy. Somehow you knew I was getting close to cum, but you did not want it yet. You are still playing with your nipples and my hands get slapped away every time I try to touch you. So I move my hands back to the headboard and that brings a new smile to your face. I watch your hands caressing your breasts and then I watch your right hand travel down your body. This is something that I rarely get to watch.

Your fingers find your clit and they expertly start working their magic. Your middle finger moves from the clit to being sucked up inside your pussy. Your fingers start moving faster and faster and your hips start moving in rhythm. Your orgasm is building and you cannot stay silent any more. Your orgasm gets screamed out as your body shudders and shudders like you are having a seizure.

After multiple minutes of continuous convulsing your body settles down and you collapse on top of me. I allow you to recover a bit before I start kissing your face, your lips, your eyes, any place I can kiss I do. You are still trying to get your breath, but you know that I am not done and you will have to wait before you can fully relax.

I slip out from under you, and since you have been on your knees for a while I roll you over and put your legs up by my shoulders. I know you like this as I can get deeper and this way I can easily control the tempo. My cock splits your pussy lips as I lean into you and the sensation is so overwhelming. I have to take my time as I will not be able to last much longer. Your self-pleasuring performance gave my cock a break, but it wants release too. I start to quicken the pace as you move your feet flat against my chest. Our bodies start pumping together as my climax is building. I am not sure if you are getting pleasure out of this or not anymore, but you are gasping and panting like you are. Again your hands find your nipples as my thrusting gets harder. Now I know you are getting excited as your hips move up to meet mine. I can feel my cock wanting to cum and you look into my eyes. With an animal groan you say the only words to me. "Fuck me, fuck me hard." With that I lean into you and thrust as hard as I can for as long as I can.

The pleasure that whips through my body is so intense that I cannot even pin point the time I cum. It is like pain and pleasure and a numbing experience all in one. We collapsed in each other's arms and sleep the rest of the day like that. Happy Valentine's Day.