Happy Valentine's Day, Master!

Story Info
A Valentine's Day treat for them B/both.
2.3k words
3.88
21.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my Beloved as you get snuggled up in bed, I would like you to close your eyes for just a moment and imagine me there with you, laying next to you on your left side. My breasts firmly pressed against your torso, my leg over the top of yours and nestled between your legs, my arm across your lower abdomen, my cheek resting on your chest, listening to the sweet sound of your heart beating, my hair tickling your chin, planting soft kisses and sneaking in sly licks upon your left nipple.

(Did you close your eyes yet, I knew you didn't, please do so now (hehhe, I sound like you), just close them for a moment and try to imagine above)

Please do these things to yourself as I describe them and imagine me doing so please (or at least the ones you can reach *vweg*).

Now feel my left hand start to explore your body lightly with my finger tips. Starting with your eyebrows, tracing them with my finger. Playfully poking the tip of your nose. Doing the maze of your ear, placing my finger into your mouth having you moisten it for me and going back to your ear once more, seeing the bumps rise on your arms. Returning my fingers to your lips and closing my eyes, trying to memorize each part of them by touch so when we are apart I can close my eyes and I will be able to feel them instantly. Tickling your neck and brushing your clavicle lightly, causing you to shudder slightly.. Returning to your nipples, tracing them with my finger tip and first, brushing them with my thumb and leaving them behind with a pinch they wont soon forget.

I move down your chest and trace along your torso, finding your belly button I tickle and probe. Moving my hand down to your waist I follow the natural trail to your groin, playfully tugging on the hair that guides me down to where I most want to be. Finding a most pleasant patch of pubes, I run my fingers through them as I slide my hand down to your cock that has brought my mind such immense pleasure and which I look forward to it bringing my body even more so. Just slightly firm from the touch that has occurred. I take it into my cool hands and begin to stroke it softly. I stop and move my head down and place it on your tummy so that I can intimately explore my little friend.

Tracing every part with my finger tips, trying to also etch into memory this moment. I wipe the beginning droplets of moisture off with my finger, turning my head so that you can watch I bringing my finger to my lips and draw it into my waiting mouth. Mmmm as sweet as nectar, just as I had imagined it would be like. Sucking ever so gently on my finger, I pull it out with a soft pop and turn my head back towards my heaven.

Tracing the head of your cock, then the rim underneath, then the shaft. I let my hand slide down gently massaging your jewels. Feeling how soft you are, knowing they are so full of tasty cum to coat every inch of my being with. I stick my index finger into my mouth to moisten thoroughly, I scoot down a bit further and seek out a new pleasure spot of yours. Unsure at first, I feel you tense slightly, to help you relax I turn my head back slightly in your direction and take your luscious cock into my warm and waiting mouth. As I feel your muscles begin to relax again, I cease my finger movement but remain present and steady. Concentrating my momentary attention on the tasty treat before me, taking you deep into my mouth so that the tip of your cock enters my throat, swirling my tongue along the base and shaft.

As I feel I have your mind concentrated elsewhere, I proceed with my left index finger and insert it slowly and gently into your ass, twisting as I do ever so slightly. You moan softly and I know the combination of services is pleasing you. I feel your hands reach for and clutch my head, wrapping your hands in my hair and pushing me further onto your throbbing member. I insert yet more of my finger, so that I may reach that magical button, that will help you begin your climb to a place all of your own. I feel your hands tighten their grasp and hear you draw in a quick breath. I know that I have found the spot I was looking for. I massage and knead your jewels with the palm of my hand, I continue my ministering of your succulent ass and proceed to suck and lick you to the best of my abilities.

I can sense that your orgasm is near and I withdraw my finger, gently remove you from my mouth and stop all physical stimuli. I look up into your eyes to a bewildered look, I bend over and kiss the tip of you penis lightly, look back into your eyes and say "Please indulge me Master, it is my turn to please you". You nod slightly (as you are infamous for) and consent to let me do as I see fit this evening. I move up and kiss you softly on the lips, licking the perimeter of your mouth, then seeking out and finding your tongue with mind and kissing you most passionately. I break and whisper in your ear, "Don't move please Sir, I will be right back".

I gather the supplies I have prepared in advance and return to your side. Setting them within reach but out of your site. I ask you to please close your eyes. As I trust that you have, I begin to drizzle warm chocolate syrup over your body. I take the can of whipped cream which is most convenient for artwork and cover my little friend and each nipple. I take a cherry and ask you to let it rest between your lips and begin to eat my sundae. I gently ask you to open your eyes and you do so. A little shocked but amused and chuckling softly. "Sir, you look most delicious, may I eat you now"? You smile, and reply "Yes, luv you may". With that I move to your mouth and suck the cherry from your lips I chew it quickly and kiss you deeply. Mmmm what a delicious start to my Sir Sundae *wink*.

I move down and lick the syrup off your neck and chest, stopping momentarily to take a finger and run it through the whip cream. Bringing that finger to your mouth and watching you lick and suck it clean. I feel kitty begin to purrr and my pussy moistens with anticipation of that tongue. I click the remaining whip cream from your nipples and bite them gently. I lick the remaining syrup from your torso and look into your eyes lustfully. I lick my lips and stand up beside you on the bed. I take the can of whipped cream and coat your kitty with it decoratively but not heavily. I wouldn't want to mask the true essence of kitty, the scent and flavor of your kitty that keeps your cock rock hard and throbbing.

I straddle your face and lower your kitty to your awaiting mouth as I lean forward and begin to taste the main entry of this Sir Sundae. I feel your tongue lash out quickly and strike my clit just once. As you proceed to lick away the obstacle upon your creamy pussy. I begin to gyrate my hips closer to your face, so desperately longing to feel your tongue on my clit again, deep in my snatch or anywhere.

Meanwhile, I begin to lick the whipped cream from my little friend, clearing the way so that I may kiss him as he likes to be. As I take you deep into my mouth in one shot, I feel your tongue lapping and slurping at my slit. Your tongue performing its magic upon my pussy. I moan loudly with your cock deep in my throat and gasp for a breath. I feel your hand swiftly smack my ass to which I wiggle in response. Knowing full well that any movement would only cause another one to meet my red hot cheek. As another three or four stinging smacks impact my ass, I moan loudly and take action to get what I want out of this evening.

I kiss your very hard cock lightly on the head and sit up. I move off your face and stand over the top of you, turning to face you and moving down a few steps. I now stand directly over your hips, as I squat I reach out for your purple and angry cock. So mad that I have stopped yet again. I clutch you softly yet urgently in my right hand and lead your penis straight into Your kitty. I continue to lower myself onto you, as the tip of you enters me, I remove my hand and push down as far as I can so that my clit is mashing against your pubic bone.

I sit still for a moment enjoying the feeling of you so deeply inside of me. I begin to massage my clit against your groin and kitty moistens further, allowing a bit more lubrication and a more comfortable fit. Mmmmm the feel of your hard and pulsating cock inside of me is more than I can take. I reach up and clutch my breasts, I take my nipples into my fingers and pinch and pull on them firmly as I continue to gyrate and rock back and forth on this joystick.

I lean over onto you, mashing my breasts against your abdomen. I take your face in my hands and say gently, "Master, nothing would make me happier than to have you on top of me as it should be, You're the most amazing top Sir. I want you to fuck me til I cry and beg for you to stop. When I beg for this, please don't stop but slam me harder Sir. Would you do this for me my Beloved"? I feel your arms wrap around me, your groin pressed firmly to mine and you initiate the roll so that I am lying beneath your very strong arms. We lose touch for only a moment, and you quickly thrust yourself deeply back into me at once with a force that makes me gasp and cough at the same time.

You lean down and take my face into your hands, bearing your full weight upon me, kissing my lips softly, looking into my eyes and say "It would be my pleasure to do that to you and for you my luv". With that you move up and support your weight on your arms. These arms that are so muscular, just lying beneath you and massaging these make me hot for you. I look directly into your soul and say, "Being your bottom fills my heart and soul Sir, in ways you may never fully comprehend." to which you reply "But luv it is my honor and privilege to be your top, I hope that I may always serve that role in a way that you find pleasing".

With that I move my right hand to my clit and begin to rub it, my fingers coated with the juices from our union. My left hand begins to alternately pinch and pull my nipples. As you begin to fuck me with much passion and complete reckless abandon. My breasts bouncing to and fro as you slam into me harder and more intense with each thrust. To gain leverage I move both hands to the headboard and use them to brace myself and to push off of and meet each of your thrusts. Panting lustfully and making noises I have never heard from myself before I become completely lost in the moment.

As I sense that your orgasm is near I return my hands to my nipples and clit and begin to finger myself with an urgency that I have never experienced. I wrap my legs around your hips and lock my feet behind your gorgeous ass. As I feel the sign that you are about to cum, when you push very deeply into me. I pull you deeply into me and also let myself go and allow myself to experience this intense bliss. As my pussy begins to contract and squeeze your cock tightly, I feel the first hot splash of cum on my vaginal walls. To which I proclaim in a voice much louder than I have ever used in a moment such as this, "Oh Master, please cum inside me, please fill my pussy with your hot cum".

The heat of your cum matches the heat and intensity of the passion we have shared this evening. Your kitty continues to grasp you as you begin to push in and out of me ever so slightly as you continue to shoot your cum deep inside my womb. You thrust yourself completely into me as you share your last drops.

In a few moments you collapse upon my breasts, resting your sweet face upon them. My legs still wrapped around you and pulling you towards me. I run my fingers through your hair and push it back from your face, leaning down and kissing the top of your head. Not saying a word but just enjoying the moment of you still inside me and laying upon my breasts. A few moments pass and you gently roll onto your side, taking me with you. My leg still underneath you so that mine are entwined around yours now. My head upon your chest. I pull back slightly and look up into your eyes and smile sweetly. "Thank you Master for all that you are and for being mine. Happy Valentine's Day Sir. You truly are the Master of my Dreams Sir". To which you reply simply, "Happy Valentine's Day my luv".