Harassment

Story Info
Sexual harassment taken a bit too far.
1.7k words
3.96
31.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

LaKeisha Jones could feel Lester Jackson's eyes roving all over the unshackled breasts that protruded beneath her tight T-shirt. As always, she could sense the twisted thoughts that ran around inside that greasy doo-rag-covered, nearly empty skull of his.

Today Lester was merely fantasizing about chaining her to that urine stained mattress he kept back in his trailer and doing her doggy style all weekend while he listened to her screams.

"Hey, 'Keisha. Looking good today," Jackson offered in a feeble attempt to break the ice.

Jackson's icebreaking technique would be no more successful than was the Titanic's.

But Jackson was not her main concern today. He was essentially a harmless distraction, despite the increasing creativity of his private fantasies.

Her main concern was Willis, who even at this very moment was forcing Tawana to kneel down before him in the stockroom. It would be only seconds before that woman's life was ruined just like all the others (if Willis didn't kill her outright, they way he did Serena Braxton). And Tawana was just a poor single mom, trying to help support her family. She was also a little feeble-minded and consequently unable to defend herself against the all-powerful Henry Willis, long-time foreman of the second shift at the Snake River tire assembly plant and part-time racist cracker rapist with a penchant for dark meat.

She remembered Willis' thoughts as he perpetually relived his killing of Serena in what he thought were his private fantasies. How he had followed Serena home from work that day. How she had begged and pleaded with him. How she had told him he could do anything he wanted, that she would never tell. How when he was done, he had actually drunk the blood that ran from her savaged neck. And kissed her eyes as the light faded from them, trying to capture her very soul at the moment of its departure. LaKeisha knew that the drifter they were holding down in the county jail was innocent, that he had never touched Serena, but there was nothing she could do about it yet. It was too soon to reveal her mind-reading powers to the world at large. The drifter would have to wait.

The whistle blew for closing time and the workers abruptly departed their posts and headed for the exit gates like lemmings running for the sea.

Lester was still looking at her expectantly.

"Not tonight, Les. I'm doing my nails."

"Man, you are always doing those nails. They look fine, woman. Just the things to scratch a man's back with."

"Hey, 'Keish, want to come down to the Blind Pig with us, maybe do a little karaoke, ride a few studs after?" It was Kamika Thomas, surrounded by her usual posse.

"Not tonight, 'mika. I have something I gotta do before I can get out of here. You go on ahead."

LaKeisha watched as Kamika's group headed for the exits along with everyone one else. Now she had the place to herself for five minutes. No third shift tonight. Not with Dubya's economy tanking like there was no tomorrow.

She was all alone. Well, not exactly. Just the three of us, she thought as she headed to the stockroom to take care of business.

When she burst through the door, she found Tawana as she knew she would. Kneeling on the floor, the tears streaming down her face, her brown breasts exposed through her torn shirt, with Willis brutally thrusting his rigid organ into her pleading mouth.

"I knew I'd find you two lovebirds back here, Willis. Give it up. It's all over. I know all about you and Serena. What you did to her. Where she is."

"You fuckin' jigaboo. I shoulda known better than to hire an uppity nigger like you. Well it's all over, all right. For you and your little nappy-headed friend here, that is."

LaKeisha hurled herself at him with wild abandon. She struck him head on, knocking his lily white cock clean out of Tawana's mouth.

"Run, Tawana," she called, and the Tawana wasted no time in complying.

Willis punched her in the back of her head and then in the face, loosening a tooth. She managed to roll out of his grasp and ran out the door, headed for the open woods.

Willis hitched up his pants, grabbed the duffle bag sitting by the door that contained his prize "toolkit" and ran after her.

She could hear Willis' plodding footsteps, his deep breaths as he chased her further and further into the blackness of the forest. Sure had a lot of speed for a big old fat honky motherfucker, she thought.

She never saw the root that tripped her in the dark. She grasped her leg in pain. Her ankle was sprained badly, she knew, but she limped on anyway.

She never saw or heard Willis before he tackled her, knocking the breath out of her. Before she found her wind, he had opened the duffle bag, sat on her chest and put the cuffs on her wrists.

Soon he had her staked out spread-eagled in an "X" position, her arms above her head.

He used a hunting knife to cut her clothes off of her, drawing a thin of blood on her naked tummy as he did so.

Soon he removed his own clothes, revealing his still rock hard, frustrated, honky prick, which rose like a wolf howling at the full moon.

He sat with all his weight on her stomach, running his thumbs over her large brown nipples, then squeezing her breasts brutally.

"I think I'm going to cut these tits off before I'm done. Maybe have you eat the tips. What do you think or that, nigger?

"Or maybe I'll just make lampshades from them. They're about the right size. And the old lady says we need to redecorate."

He traced the hunting knife around her areolas to emphasis the point, then bent over her. "What do you think of that, bitch?"

She could smell his foul breath in her face. Didn't this ofay ever brush his teeth?

She could feel the greasiness of his ass as he slid up her torso to shove his huge cock in her mouth.

"Suck me good bitch, and maybe I will kill you quickly. And don't do anything nasty, or I will cut you up in pieces very, very slowly and feed them to you one by one."

Obediently, she closed her mouth around his thick, crusted organ, running her tongue up and down its length as he began to fuck her face. She gagged as he battered his way down her throat and tried to open herself for him.

He pulled out abruptly and lowered his balls into her mouth. "Suck them good, honey, and I will make the end easy for you."

She lapped his hairy balls and took them in her mouth one by one, sucking them gently as he moved back and forth on her mouth, holding her head and pressing it into the mossy dirt.

Suddenly, he tired of that as well.

"Time to split you apart, cunt. I am going to spear you like you have never been speared before."

He thrust into her brutally, impaling her on his huge, thick cock. He battered his way in and out of her womb as he bit her breasts and brought the knife up to her throat.

She reached into his mind. He was already picturing her severed head, lying in the dirt.

It would be all over when he came, LaKeisha knew. He would want to come at the moment of her death.

She could feel his body tightening as he pounded into her harder and harder. He was getting close, she knew. The end was getting near.

She felt the warmth spread over her body as her ovipositor rose, entering his abdomen in a single thrust at the exact moment he came.

She saw the look of surprise on his face as he was instantly paralyzed. She began to pump her eggs into his body cavity, feeling a warm ecstasy as each of her children left her body for its new home. It was a pleasure of a magnitude that could only be dimly imagined by human men.

She felt the final throes of orgasm as the last of her children was pumped down her ovipositor to crawl its way into Willis's warm body.

She lay beneath him, a contented warm glow suffusing her body. That body had reverted to its true form, and she was easily able to slide her forelegs and hindlegs out of the manacles that held them.

She turned Willis over slowly, pawing him with her forelegs, positioning him for the quickening. Her mandibles moved rapidly as she vomited her digestive juices down Willis' throat to prepare the feast for her children.

She looked into his still conscious eyes. It would not be easy for him to bear the young of the Eloynai. It never was. He would feel every nip of the grubs as they began to eat his liver, his intestines, his kidneys. He would panic as he realized that he was permanently paralyzed, unable to act or to call out for help. Lying hidden from the others of his kind in this secluded copse, he would feel the grubs eating his muscles, his face, even feel the gradual loss of parts of his mind as they began to feed on his brain. At first they would consume only the cerebral cortex, sparing the vital centers of the lower brain that controlled breathing, heart rate, and, most ironically, sex.

If he was lucky, so much of his visual cortex would be eaten that he would not be able to see the larvae as they emerged from his body and began to devour their host from the outside.

She assumed her new form. A blonde businesswoman this time. Sexual harassment played no favorites based on ethnicity or class, she knew. She covered her naked body as best she could with the torn remnants of LaKeisha's clothes.

Then she reached out to Willis' mind. In some sense, he was aware of his fate, though not of its ultimate magnitude. His eyes stared at the gibbous moon, which would soon fade in the light of dawn. He would have many more nights to watch that moon. Nights of agony and despair.

In a way, she felt sorry for Willis. "I guess we're both guilty of sexual harassment in our own way," she told him. She bent down to kiss him gently on the forehead. Then she turned and walked off into the darkness, leaving only the chirping of the crickets to keep Willis company.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers