Harassment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers

With a frown, the cop looked at Christy. "Since your friend seems reluctant and you were driving, I guess it's up to you."

"What do you mean, up to me?" Christy asked even though she had a pretty good idea what the cop was getting at.

The policewoman took her weight off Tina and used both hands to work her knee length skirt up around her hips. Christy was surprised to see black thigh high stockings and a black lace thong.

"Those tickets I mentioned earlier could disappear if you could take care of this little problem I seem to have," she said as she pulled the thong to the side, her slickly shaved pussy coming into view.

Christy shook her head quickly.

"Oh well, its no skin off my nose if your license is pulled and your insurance goes up about double what it is now."

Christy's face went white. Her boyfriend didn't know she had his truck. Her mom thought someone with a license was driving. Her dad would kill her if the insurance rates went any higher than they already were. A dyke cop had just fucked her best friend and now the same dyke wanted her to eat pussy.

"I... uh.... I've... uh... you know. I've never done that before. I wouldn't know what to do."

"Life's a bitch ain't it? You will figure it out once you get to it. I'll even give you pointers and direct your head where I want it," the cop said with a grin.

"I couldn't.... I can't...." Christy mumbled.

"Ok then, let me get my ticket book," the cop said releasing her panties.

"No!" Christy said sharply.

"Then get your cute little ass over here then and start licking," The officer said exposing her pussy again as she lifted her left foot and placed it on the bumper of the truck. "I'll even give you more room to work."

Christy slowly and reluctantly moved to face the cop and then took a couple of steps forward. "Hold it right there," the cop said. She slipped another set of cuffs out of a case on her hip and added, "Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Christy shivered and then trembled as first one cuff closed on her wrist and then the other. "Now you can turn around," the officer said.

When Christy turned to face the cop again, the toy was right in front of her face. "Open your mouth," the cop whispered. With a moaning whimper, Christy did as she was told. She moaned deeply as the cop pushed a couple of inches of the toy into her mouth.

"Suck it, taste your little friend. It'll give you something to compare to while you lick me."

Christy whimpered but sucked on the toy. She was surprised to find that Tina tasted a lot like her own pussy tasted. When the cop pushed more of the toy into her mouth, Christy moaned softly and sucked even harder.

"If nothing else, you're a natural born cock sucker," the officer said with a laugh as she pulled the toy out of Christy's mouth. "Now lets see how you can lick a clit."

Christy moaned as she went to her knees in front of the woman. Her hands being cuffed behind her back made it hard to get down without falling and added to her humiliation. She was still trying to figure out if she could do this when the cop's fingers gripped her hair.

Then she did not have any choice, the cop pulled on her head as she pushed her hips forward. Christy found her face plastered to a pussy, a very wet pussy at that. The officer flexed her hips, rubbing her slit on Christy's nose.

"Get that tongue out there and lick, bitch."

Christy tried to pull back but the woman was to strong and she ground her pussy on Christy's mouth and nose even harder. "Lick it or I'll push you down and ride your face. I'm getting off, one way or another."

Tina yelled, "Stop, you're hurting her."

The officer laughed. "You want to be next? If not, then shut the fuck up. I ain't hurt her yet but I can."

Christy tried to twist her head away and for her trouble found herself flat on her back with her legs bent under her, her thighs spread wide, and her hands and arms trapped. The cop still had her pussy on Christy's face.

"This will work also," the woman said and laughed. "I used to ride rodeo a long time ago so you don't have a prayer of bucking me off."

The cop flipped the toy in her hand around, flicked the little switch on the end to high, and then reached back to press the side of the shaft to Christy's clit. There was a muffled yell from Christy and then her hips were jerking and jumping.

"Ride em, cowgirl," the officer said and laughed again as she rubbed her clit on Christy's nose.

She rubbed the toy up and down in Christy's slit and over her clit. Christy rolled her head back and forth and tried to yell again as the hard buzzing toy shot pleasure and a little pain all though her system. The officer's pussy was literally in her mouth.

Somewhere about then Christy started to lick. When she did, the officer lifted her hips slightly and flexed them slowly. Christy was now licking her from her clit to her opening. Light, feathery, flicking licks, the kind that tease and tickle so good.

The cop eased the pressure up on the toy also. Now it was rubbing lightly over Christy's clit. Christy's hips were rocking and trying to get the buzzing toy to touch her harder. She was so close to coming but not quite there. The light touch was frustrating and made her want to scream.

Suddenly the toy went away. Christy moaned loudly and flexed her hips up as far as she could with her legs bent back under her. The woman leaned back and suddenly the toy was pressed against Christy's opening. She gave a soft yell as it parted her lower lips and then tried to yell louder as it sank in several inches.

Christy was beside herself as the big toy stretched and filled her tight pussy. She licked the cop harder and faster. She was on the edge of being out of control as the buzzing toy sank deeper and deeper. Her hips were jerking and wiggling from side to side at the same time.

"Go baby, lick mama, lick mama good," the cop cooed as she shifted her clit back a little so Christy's tongue was all over it. A moment later, she moaned softly and pulled the toy almost all the way out of Christy's clinging pussy.

Christy gasped loudly and stopped licking. The cop pressed the toy home. Christy went wild again, jerking her hips and licking like mad. The policewoman started to fuck Christy slowly as she whispered, "That's it, get mama off, get her off good."

The orgasm that rolled over Christy was a monster. She felt it in places she did not know existed. She shook her head and sucked on the clit of the woman above her. The cop yelled, "Oh hell yeah," as Christy sucked and rolled the clit around with her tongue even harder.

The officer was suddenly coming and Christy was still going strong. Every time the toy sank in to the hilt, Christy went wild sucking, nipping, and licking the clit in her mouth. The cop was going crazy as she did.

A few seconds, a minute, an hour, whatever, the officer rose up and leaned forward, coming up on her hands and knees. "Oh God, that's enough," she whispered softly. "Mama's had all she can handle." She rolled to the side and sat down on the grass.

Christy lay motionless on the grass. The only things moving were her chest from her hard ragged breathing, and her hips twitching as the big toy slowly slipped out of her stretched pussy. She made a soft whimpering sound ever so often.

Tina leaned on the truck with her mouth open and her eyes wide. She could not believe what she had just witnessed. Her best friend in the whole world was eating pussy and coming her brains out at the same time. Of course, she already knew what being fucked with that damned toy felt like. It was mind blowing.

*****

Officer Amanda Daniels was standing by the driver's window of the truck. Christy and Tina were dressed and back inside. The officer had the big purple vibrator in her hands.

"I should make the two of you come by the station to get this back or better yet, my apartment, but I won't."

She dropped the toy in Christy's lap. "You drive safe now you hear and if you ever want a friendly rematch, just park here again. I work most weekends and Wednesday through Friday."

"Aren't you worried about us telling someone about what happened here?" Tina asked.

Amanda grinned and shook her head. "It was a routine traffic stop and I let you get on your way with only a warning. My word against yours and no evidence to the contrary. Who would be believed?"

"Uh, yeah," Tina whispered.

"If you want to try it young lady go right ahead. My record is spotless and no one in this town even suspects I am a lesbian. I date a male cop on a regular basis. It doesn't matter that he's as gay as can be, no one suspects that either."

Christy laughed. "I wanted wild and I got wild. It wasn't exactly what I expected it to be but...."

"Anytime you want a rematch, just let me know. Under the right circumstances it would be a lot more than wild," Amanda said with a big grin. "I've got this strap-on that makes that toy look small."

"Uh, no thanks, this thing is big enough for me," Christy said with a laugh as she tossed it into Tina's lap. "I am going to the store and getting me one just like this. Only I think I want red."

"Reds always a good choice," Amanda said with a laugh. "My dicks are all red, every last one of them."

"On second thought...." Christy whispered as she started the truck.

The lady cop was still laughing as Christy drove away.

TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers
12