Hard Cock

Story Info
Michelle yearned for a nice younger man.
1.6k words
4.15
213.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At thirty-eight Michelle was in her sexual prime.

The mother of a teenage daughter found she was no longer satisfied by her husband who was thirteen years her senior. Rick seldom got her off anymore and she was going though batteries for her vibrator at an alarming rate. She yearned for a hard, young cock.

It had been so long since Michelle had a cock in her that stayed hard until she had her orgasm she had forgotten how good it felt. She decided to go hunting for a cock to satisfy her needs.

Michelle still had a good figure, standing five foot seven her 38D bust and rounded ass were still tight thanks to working out daily at the gym. If she dressed sluttish she should have no trouble finding what she needed.

O'Grady's bar was not busy the Wednesday night Michelle sauntered in dressed in a mini-skirt and a top that displayed a generous amount of her cleavage.

She saw him sitting at the bar alone and wandered over to take the empty stool beside him.

He looked about eighteen or nineteen and was wearing a baseball uniform complete with cap. Michelle figured he had stopped for a drink after a game.

"Did you win?" she smiled as she ordered a Miller.

"Naw." he replied looking dejected.

"I'm Michelle." she offered her hand.

"Spike." he said shaking her outstretched hand. "Brian really but my friend's call me Spike."

"Waiting for somebody?" Michelle asked.

"No, just stopped for a beer before going home." Spike answered.

"No girlfriend?" Michelle boldly asked.

"Nope, she dumped me a couple of weeks ago." Spike confessed.

Michelle could see why she may have split, while he had a good body he was a bit geeky looking. He was certainly no conversationalist but he would serve her purpose just fine.

Michelle made small talk befriending her potential stud. Spike had admitted that he and his ex-girlfriend had not been fucking but she had let him feel her up a few times.

"Did you ever take her to a motel?" Michelle brazenly asked.

"Naw, we messed around in the car." Spike answered.

"Would you like to go to a motel with me, I'll pay?" Michelle asked.

Spike's grin was her answer.

With one hand on the steering wheel and Spike's cock in her other hand Michelle guided her Buick to the Red Rose Motel.

Michelle quickly registered putting the room on her Visa and rushed back to the car with the key to room seven.

Parking her car outside the door to room seven Michelle hustled her prey into the unit.

Spike was like a kid in an amusement park. He was anxious to go on the ride.

The young lad watched fascinated as Michelle wriggled out of her clothes. Shedding her top and skirt she pirouetted before him in her panties and bra.

Spike's hand started to message his cock through his jeans in appreciation of Michelle's almost naked body.

"Let me help you with that." she said kneeling before him.

Spike stood motionless while Michelle opened his zipper and dug into his jeans for her prize.

Michelle's hand brought out the cock she had been dreaming about. He was a good seven inches long, a nicely formed mushroom head and hard as titanium. She lowered her mouth onto his hard on.

Spike's cock was warm as it filled her mouth. She sealed her lips around the circumference of his shaft and her tongue maneuvered it into a comfortable position. Inhaling deeply her cheeks concave in as she created a vacuum around Spike's cock.

Spike groaned in ecstasy as the older woman played his skin flute as if she were playing Tchkovsky's Dance of the flowers.

How good a young cock feels Michelle though.

Spike quickly spurted into Michelle's mouth, his thick creamy sperm drenching her teeth and tongue in salty brine. Michelle sucked his cum down her throat as if it were a delicious hors deuves to having her starving cunt filled.

"Fuck me Baby!" she begged.

Michelle began ripping Spike's clothes off of him preparing him to service her needs.

"I've never fucked a woman." Spike confessed.

He was a virgin? This was Michelle's lucky day as she was going to get fucked by a virgin.

Thanks to the miracle of youth Spike's cock never really went soft. As Michelle removed her panties and bra his cock stiffened to its original glory.

Michelle's pussy was covered with a Brillo pad of pubic hair and her large pendulous breasts were bigger than Spike had ever seen.

Michelle grabbed the naked youth and rolled onto the bed with him climbing on top of him as he settled on his back. She reached between her legs and guided his beautiful cockhead into her wet slit. She lowered herself down onto him and her hungry cunt swallowed his cock like a starving gator.

Michelle's cunt contracted on Spike's cock, God, how hard it felt! Michelle had forgotten how hard a young cock could feel. She felt his balls nuzzled between her spread labia, he was entirely inside of her.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as she began to rock on his shaft.

Michelle dragged her engorged nipples across Spike's face tempting him by poking the left one between his lips. Spike snapped at her teat like a hungry Bass.

Michelle looked into Spike's eyes, his face was distorted with pleasure as his cock poked up into her wet fuck hole.

"Feel good?" she moaned.

Spike just groaned unintelligibly as his cock reached into Michelle's depths.

Spike's cock was just the right size as it knocked on her cervix's door with each plunge. Michelle's cunt gripped the young cock like a human condom as it thrashed around inside of her.

It felt so good pounding her cunt down on Spike's bar of steel pummeling her pussy into hamburger. Michelle could not restrain her violent thrashing as she felt her orgasm advancing to possess her body. Desperately she rode his cock as if it were the bucking bronco machine in O'Grady's bar.

It radiated from Spike's cock and shot through her body like a hundred thousand volts of cruel electricity, causing every muscle in her body to uncontrollably spasm.

"Oh my fucking God!" Michelle screamed in terror as her body wrenched out of control. Frantically she clenched onto her mount determined to ride him till the end.

It was the most intense orgasm that had hit Michelle since her teen years. The tremors of the initial orgasm were still leaking out of her body when the second orgasm slammed her. Never had Michelle experienced multiple orgasms before.

Spike's cock escaped from her hole still spurting strings of creamy white sperm onto her inner thighs. Michelle felt his warm fluid splattering on her bare skin. The devastated entire weight collapsed onto her lover.

It took Michelle longer to recover from her earth-shattering orgasm than for Spike's cock to revive. She still lay exhausted on the bed when he rolled her onto his stomach.

"What's he going to do now?' she wondered.

She didn't have to wait long, Spike spread the cheeks of her ass and his fingers began to explore her tightly closed brown starfish.

He spat on her anus and worked his index finger into the opening.

"Shit, he's going to bum fuck me!" Michelle thought.

Spike grabbed Michelle's hips and hoisted her up onto her knees, her ass was in perfect position for his to use. He started the head of his cock into her shit hole and holding her by her hips he drove his Johnson bar into her bowels.

God the pain was too much as his unyielding cock bored into her virgin ass.

"Slower, please slower!" Michelle cried out begging for time to allow her ass to adjust to the overload.

Ignoring her protests Spike kept driving his cock into her mercilessly until she felt his balls slap against her thighs.

Michelle's ass was stuffed full of her precious young cock ad she could feel his throbbing pecker so far inside of her. She tried to remain still so as not to excite him.

She felt the pressure releasing as he began withdrawing his cock only to have it slammed all the way back into her.

"Ooooooomph!" she grunted as Spike abused her ass.

"That's enough, let me suck it again." Michelle suggested in an attempt to spare the torture her ass was undergoing.

She felt relief as the hard cock withdrew from her ass.

Spike repositioned himself and pressed the head of his aroused cock against Michelle's lips.

Michelle opened her mouth and quickly took Spike's cock in. She could taste and smell the musk of her own asshole on his dick as her tongue wrapped around it.

Spike's cock was still as hard as the first time she had it in her mouth and fed her the first taste of his sperm. Now she was prepared to take a second dose of the sticky, slimy spunk.

Spike was gripping her hair in his hands again forcing her mouth down onto his tool. Michelle had to position her head so his cockhead could enter her throat without obstructing her airway.

She could imagine the headlines, "Local woman skull-fucked to death found in motel room".

Spike groaned signaling she was about top receive another shipment of protein in her throat. He came like Seagraves pumper spreading foam on burning aircraft. Michelle gulped, one spurt, two spurts, one more final squirt as Spike emptied his balls into Michelle's stomach.

"How was the new gym?" Rick asked as his worn-out wife entered the house.

"Harder than I remember but I'll get use to it." Michelle answered.

"A good work out once a week and you will soon be back in shape." her husband smiled.

"I ache all over." Michelle complained.

"I'll run you a nice warm bath to soak in." Rick offered.