Hard Day at Work

Story Info
Work can be fun, if you do it right.
1.7k words
4.14
40.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to go to work. I know some people will think I’m crazy, but let me tell you about my last day a work, then you can decide for yourself.

It was a typical Tuesday morning when I showed up 10 min. late for work. I work in a sex toy shop. I guess you could call it a boutique, but basically we sell sex toys. My boss is a very demanding lady. I knew I was in trouble for showing up late. That’s why I did it. I love to keep the day full of surprises. Tuesdays are always real slow. I just thought I could help pass the time.

Alice was watching the clock as I came in. I could tell from the look on her face I was in for something special today. “You’re late.” she hissed as I punched in.

“I’m sorry.” I tried to look humble. “I got caught in traffic.”

“That’s no excuse.” Alice had a wicked gleam in her eye. “I want you to go into the dressing room, take off your underclothes and wait for me. Now!” I was nearly dancing with excitement as I went into the spacious dressing room and took off my panties and my bra. Alice came in just as I was buttoning up my blouse and straightening my long, flowing skirt.

“Well, young lady, I want no excuses from you. You were late. You will be punished. Understood?” I nodded respectfully. “Good. I want you to put on this gag. I don’t want to disturb any customers that wander in.” I put the ball gag in my mouth and Alice tightened it carefully behind me. She pushed me face down across the plush stool in the center of the room and pushed my legs wide apart.
“Don’t move, slut.” My boss left the dressing room. When she returned I could see her arms full of every possible whip, clamp, dildo, and cream we sell. This was going to be a marathon session.

“I am going to use every one of these on you today, slut. I intend to send you home so bruised and sore you will never be late again. I hope you’re ready.” Alice sounded way too happy about this whole idea. I was getting a little nervous. Alice unbuttoned my blouse and attached a pair of nipple clamps to my nipples. She turned the adjustable screws until I winced with pain.

“Don’t think you’ll stay on that setting for long.” Alice giggled wickedly. Next she took out a tube of cream and applied it liberally to my already wet pussy. I could feel the cream begin to heat and tingle. Soon I knew the tingling would be unbearable and I would do anything to get relief. The breeze I could feel on my bare pussy and ass made me very aware of my skirt flipped up over my back. It made me feel even more vulnerable than if I were completely naked. It was very exciting to know I would be this way if customers came into the store. At that very minute the bell on the door signaled someone entering the store. Alice left me in the dressing room with a warning not to move while she was gone. I lay across the stool with my stomach fluttering. What if they came into the dressing room? What if they found me like this? What would they say? What would they think? I was so nervous and excited I didn’t notice the bell ring as the customers left the shop. I also didn’t notice Alice coming in to the room until she brought the leather slapper down on my exposed rear.

Whack! Whack! Whack! I squealed into the ball gag. Whack! Whack! Whack! Alice laughed as I wriggled to get away from the blows. Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! After about thirty blows Alice stopped. My rear felt like it was on fire. My sopping pussy was on fire, too. I could hardly keep my legs apart any more. Alice pulled out a slim, short vibrator and coated it liberally with the same cream she put on my pussy. She quickly inserted it in my asshole. Slowly the cream began to work. My whole body felt like a live wire. I couldn’t stay still any more. I tried to rub against the stool, but I couldn’t get into position. Alice laughed and picked up the leather cat-o-nine-tails. She brought it slashing down across my ass and thighs. I cried into the gag as the leather curled around my thighs and hips. Again and again the leather whistled through the air. Alice rained blows down on my helpless body as I twisted and moaned. Fifty blows this time and my skin was so sensitive the slightest touch would be agony. Alice leaned down and tightened the screws on my nipple clamps. Then she removed the vibe in my ass. The cream was still doing its job, and I was in desperate need of an orgasm. I didn’t think I’d be getting one soon, but I would do anything for release.

Again the doorbell rang. Alice left me alone, crying for her touch. When she finally returned, I watched her strap on a huge dildo. My ball gag was removed and she moved the dildo in front of my face. It was about a foot long and three inches around. We didn’t sell many, since it was so big. Alice pushed it to my mouth.

“Open up, slut.” she murmured. “ I want you to suck my big cock. While you do that I’m going to whip you with this riding crop. I won’t stop until you cum, so you’d better do a good job!” Alice brought the crop down across my ass. As she did that, she shoved the dildo into my mouth. She began to fuck my face violently as she rained down sharp blows with the crop. I was trying to suck as best I could with the crop striking hard, leaving welts on my ass. Finally I could take no more. My body jerked convulsively as I came harder than I could ever remember doing before. Alice continued to whip me and fuck my mouth until my body stilled. I moaned softly as she withdrew the dildo, but my ordeal wasn’t finished yet.

“That was impressive.” Alice said. “Can you do it again? I intend to screw you in every hole. I want you to remember this for a long time!”

The nipple clamps were tightened again. Alice began to coat the huge dildo with the heating cream. I groaned, but she had no pity or mercy. I could feel the dildo being positioned at the entrance of my pussy. Slowly the huge member pushed into me. Alice thrust in short bursts, enjoying my grunts of pain and pleasure. When she had the whole thing in all the way, she stopped for a minute to let the cream begin to work. I started to beg her to fuck me. I was shameless in my pleading. Alice pulled back and thrust in again. I was beyond any control. I shoved back into her grinding against her. I was desperate. So desperate I didn’t care when she began to pump me harder and harder. I loved the feeling of Alice slamming the fake cock in and out of me. She humped as hard as she could, but I was still screaming for more. I was still begging as Alice pulled the cock out of my pussy and positioned it higher. I nearly passed out when she thrust the head of the dildo into my burning ass. I squealed and grunted as she shoved the whole dildo in. Once it was in all the way, Alice grabbed a thick leather paddle and went to work on my ass. The pain and humiliation was incredible. My ass gripped the dildo tightly and I began to count the blows. I lost count at fifty, but the whipping continued. When Alice dropped the paddle, she began to ream me as hard as she could. I could hear her breathing harder as she slammed in and out of me. My whole body trembled and I could hardly breath when my orgasm took me. Alice rode me hard through the whole thing. I could tell she was getting off and it excited me more. She finished and pulled away from me.

“I’m not finished with you, slut. Stand up!” Alice pulled me to my feet. She unbuttoned my blouse all the way and tightened the clamps. My nipples screamed with new pain. Alice picked up the cat and slashed at my nipples. Welts appeared instantly, but she kept hitting and hitting. She didn’t stop until the clamps were whipped off my nipples. The pain was so exquisite. I loved it, but I needed more. Alice understood this and pushed me back over the stool. She spread my legs and began to finger my soaking wet pussy. Slowly she worked her hand into my pussy, finally fitting her whole fist inside. I waited for her to begin to move, but Alice was pushing the envelope today. I moaned as she began to insert three fingers into my ass. I was so full I didn’t think I could take any more, but Alice knew I could. She patiently worked until herfist was in my ass as well as in my pussy. I was beyond thought. Alice pulled out one fist, shoved it in, pulled out the other, and shoved it in. She worked up a rhythm moving faster and faster. I couldn’t believe how incredible I felt. Like I wasn’t even myself. I was someone else, watching everything. Then I felt the orgasm building. I knew I would be in for the ride of my life. The waves began to roll over me. Alice kept up the rhythm and everything went black.

I woke up in the employee lounge on the couch. My clothes were neatly arranged. Alice came in and smiled. “I hope you’ll be late again. I haven’t had that much fun in a long time.” I will be!