Hard Earned Reward Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress teases her pet, at work.
1.8k words
4.36
34k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corporate suits finally deigned to recognize all the long hours and hard work Catherine had been putting in. Oh yeah, an all expenses paid weekend in the Las Vegas reserved suite, would be thanks enough. Driving home, her thoughts were already there. Calling friends, ticking off a list of things to pack.

Uppermost in her thoughts, was how thrilled he would be. Sean, head of his own construction firm, all alpha male. From his thick, brown hair and piercing blue eyes, all the way down his work hardened body, thickly talented 7 inch cock, to his size 12's. Men wanted to be around him, women wanted to be his, or more aptly, in his pants.

You would never know from meeting him, that when Catherine or Cat, called, he would come crawling...her supplicant, stripped down, muscles working, whip in mouth and eager to please or just as eagerly, be punished; depending on her mood.

Snapping back to reality, and away from stirring the pleasures of her favorite pet, she grabbed her cell phone while pulling into the drive and walking into the house, dialing Toni's number.

Toni, was a dear friend. All petite, five and a half feet of her. Aegean green eyes, sleek long blond hair, nails always perfectly manicured blood red. She was smart, beautiful, and a generous, discerning lover. In other words, hell on her playthings.

They had shared many adventures together through the years, and Cat always looked her up when she was going to be in Vegas, Toni's stomping ground. Toni picked up the line, and the two worked out the details for a weekend of pure, hedonistic pleasures.

Cat decided to surprise Sean with the trip. Walking through the outer office, pausing to inform his assistant, "You can call it for this week, Ben." He grinned, "Go right in Ms. Thomas."

Sean raised his head from some paperwork and his instant response made her smile. His eyes darkened slightly as he took in the deep scoop neck, button down, peach silk dress and strappy sandals she wore.

"Cat?" He watched as she moved around the desk and stared down at him with a smile.

"Guess what, sweet stuff?" She propped her hands on her hips, deliberately allowing her breasts to swell above the neckline of the dress. "Get ready, I am here to whisk you away to be a kept man for the weekend." His lips twitched in amusement. "What, I get no say in this?" he told her.

He leaned back in his chair, eyes spellbound by the swelling buds beneath the silken fabric. "I have a deadline, and a client meeting."

Cat suppressed a laugh. "Too flimsy, and you know it." He had enough good people working for him to take care of last minute details. She moved to balance a hip against the desk as Sean moved to touch her. Their movements, combined, jostled a nearby stack of folders, overturning them.

"Oops." Some of the papers spilled from the desk and she bent to recover them. "I'll get it," she promised softly, suggestively as a few slid off his knee to the carpet beneath the desk.

Sean jerked in response as her hand braced on his knee and she bent to retrieve the papers. Damn, sheer black lace teasing a response from her nipples. He drew in a deep breath as her head dipped under the desk.

"Cat, please..." The office door opened at the same time she worked herself beneath the desk.

"I'm sorry Sean, but the client for the downtown job walked in and needs a minute." Ben said. He looked around, startled because Cat was nowhere in sight. Sean stilled. Cat moved beneath the desk. A sinuous slide of her body against his leg had him trembling in anticipation.

He felt Cat's hands move up his ankles. God, she wouldn't. He drew a deep breath, he never imagined she would tease him like this at work.

"I'll show him in. We'll make it quick." Ben blushed slightly, and went to usher the client in. Sean put his game face on. Beneath the desk Cat's hand stilled at his knee for a second. He felt her shift slightly then he blinked as he felt the first nip of her teeth, on the side of his knee. "What can I do for you, Dan?" He fought to keep his voice even and calm.

Her hands were slowly sliding up his thighs, her French manicured nails scraping through the fabric of his pants as she neared the swollen length of his cock. Son of a bitch. She was going to really do it.

"I have a couple of questions about the build site." Dan frowned. "I'm worried that the inspections won't be done on time, for one."

His belt opened.

"We have the inspection date all set up," he almost growled.

The blood was rushing through his body, culminating in his cock, throbbing. The anticipation of her mouth on him was killing him.

"I just wanted to double check, this is my first big project." Dan grinned sheepishly.

"It's fine, I completely understand. That's what we're here for." Sean said as he felt his pants loosen. Cat had managed to slide the zipper down silently.

He felt sweat begin to form on his forehead. This would kill him if the client didn't leave soon.

Her hands were warm and questing, as they worked on his briefs to free his straining flesh. Damn. He was dying with anticipation as she worked to free him. The feeling of her fingers moving across the sensitive skin of his cock was almost more than he could bear. Her nails scraped the shaft, sending a maelstrom of electrical impulses up his stomach and spine as he fought to keep from shuddering in pleasure. Hell, he wished Dan would just get the hell out of his office.

"Now, when was the final date we got for the concrete?"

Her tongue swirled around the head of his hot cock. He gritted his teeth, his hands clenching the arms of his chair as the moist caress stole his breath. God, she was an evil women, and he loved every inch of her. His eyes closed for a second, picturing her full soft lips wrapped around his cock. His beautiful, tall Goddess. The blue eyed, red haired witch.

"Sean are you okay?" Dan frowned. "You're acting strange."

"Long week." Sean fought to keep his voice even, his gaze flickering to his lap where Cat had laid her head against his thigh, her nimble pink tongue licking the shaft of his cock like it was candy.

"Long week?" Dan's startled question has Sean staring back up at him, dazed.

Sean moved his hand to Cat's soft hair, clenching in the silky strands as her mouth covered the swollen tip of his cock. Damn it, he was not going to come while he was fighting so hard to hide what she was doing to him. Not that she cared if the other man knew, but he did.

"Dan, let me get the site foreman to call you later," he growled as the wet heat of her mouth began to move over the head of his cock. "He will have all the final data for you then." He said. "Have a good weekend." He practically panted.

He buzzed Ben to walk the client out.

Cat decided it was time to swallow his cock. She suckled him in slow and deep, her tongue flicking all along the length. Stroking the sensitive underside like an erotic whip. At the same time, Ben walked in, his gaze fell on the floor and his eyes widened in surprise at something he obviously saw peeking through the crack between the floor and the desk back.

Ben escorted the client out with a wicked grin as Sean fought to keep from cursing. Hell, he just hoped Ben didn't decide to ruin it for him. This was the most incredibly sensual thing he had ever experienced.

He felt Cat shiver. Her mouth tightened on his cock, her tongue stroking him in quick little stabs that were driving him crazy. Cat sucked his cock slow and steady. Up and down the shaft. The door closed with a decisive, click. "That's it, baby," he whispered, his voice rough. "Suck it slow and easy. Just like I want to fuck you."

She slurped on his hot flesh, a soft moan breaking free at the word 'fuck'. She lightly pinched his inner thigh and softly raked her nails over his balls. His fingers tightened in her hair.She pulled her lips free of the tip with a wet popping sound, watching his cock spring free, slapping it back and forth with one hand. Then taking him back in, going deep all in one motion.

He moaned. Cat pinched his thighs again. He moaned louder, causing her pussy to flood with sticky wetness. Her hand moved to her own hard nipples, rolling them in turn. God he wanted to do that for her, watch them harden even more, extend to full little hard points, but he knew the rules.

"Mistress, please, may I come in your mouth?" She moaned. The swollen head of his cock was licked and tortured, as his begging spurred her on. Her lips stretched around his cock, her eyes closed in delight as she gave him the best blowjob he had known up to this point in his life.

"Oh please, harder, Mistress," he whispered as she began to do just that. She looked up at him, pulling her mouth free for a moment. "Come for me, pet. Come in my mouth and let me taste you."

Cat took his hot hard cock into her waiting mouth and started moving. Digging her nails into his hips, urging him on. He was fucking her mouth now. One of her hands slid to grip his cock as she moaned around his thickness, licking, sucking him as he fucked her, his erection throbbing, and starting to twitch. His hands clenched around the strands of her hair he held captive, holding her in place, watching her glistening lips take him with each stroke.

"I'm going to come, Cat." He couldn't hold off any longer. His cock so sensitive, so desperate for release he was burning up with the need. This was one of his greatest fantasies. Cat kneeling under his desk, moaning for him, making him hot. Her sexy receptive body, aroused because of him.

His hips arched, pressing the tip deep in her throat as he felt release wash over him. White hot sensation shot up through his balls, up his body as the first pulse shot into her waiting mouth.

"Give it all to me, baby," she whispered as he felt her swallow, felt her tongue tease over the super sensitive tip as he shot into her mouth again. Then again. And still he was hard. Throbbing. He fucked against her lips, panting to breathe before he reached down to drag her up onto his chest.

"You are a wicked, wicked woman," he accused her softly as she stared up at him. "That was amazing." he said. "If that is any preview to the weekend, I am all yours."

"Like there was ever any doubt about That." Cat smiled impishly and laughing, kissing him.

End Part I