Hard For Women Ch. 2

Story Info
Keith records his first porn video.
1.9k words
4.52
33k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first video we shot was A Man's Pleasure. Zoe decided to record it herself, which made me a bit nervous, but I decided to give it all I'd got in the hope of future work. I arrived in good time with my bag of stuff and Lizzie directed me to one of the studios. I went in. Zoe was already there with Claudia and Jenny.

We exchanged a few social niceties, then the women started setting the cameras up. Zoe had told me to 'do my own thing'. They would take their cues from me.

'I'm going to be watching a porn video,' I said.

'Fine,' said Zoe.

'I'll just be wearing a thong, and at the beginning I'll be sitting cross-legged on the bed, facing the TV. The porn video will already be running.'

I put the video in the player and switched on the TV. I started the video. Zoe watched me as I slipped out of my clothes.

'Nice thong,' she said, looking in delight at the tiny white lycra affair that clung to my cock and balls like a glove.

I took a few things from my bag and laid them on the bed – towel, baby oil, tube of KY Jelly, slim butt plug. I sat cross-legged on the towel and nodded at Zoe.

'Action!' she said.

I sat watching the video for ten seconds or so and then straightened my legs. I sat on the edge of the bed and opened my legs. Zoe moved in with her camera and lowered it to the level of my crotch. With the thumbs of both hands, I massaged my inner thighs. Slowly I placed my right hand on my thong pouch and gently massaged my dick. I took my hand away and paused. My prick was slightly tumescent and pulled gently against the lycra.

After a few seconds, I rolled over and lay down on my stomach, my legs sloping down from the end of the bed to the floor. I reached over and picked up the baby oil, opening the bottle. I drizzled oil from a height of about a foot over my buttocks. I kept going till I felt some of the oil trickle round my hips onto the towel. I opened my legs and drizzled more oil into my butt cleft. It soaked into the understrap of my thong.

I put down the bottle of oil and slowly began to massage my buttocks – palming them, kneading them, pinching them. I pulled my buttocks wide apart and squeezed them tightly with my hands. I continued to massage my ass for a minute or so and then let the middle finger of my right hand wander into my butt cleft. I ran my finger tip up and down the soaking understrap and then tapped firmly on the fabric above my butt hole.

Finding my position somewhat awkward, I knelt on the bed, resting my chest on the mattress. I cupped my thong pouch in my right hand and squeezed, then let my middle finger explore my butt cleft once more. I stroked and tapped at the fabric. I slipped my left hand round my back and squeezed my ass.

Then I sat on the towel and lay down on my back. I picked up the baby oil once more and, again from a height, squeezed a liberal quantity of it onto my thong pouch. I returned the oil to the bed and massaged my prick through the thong fabric. As I'd anticipated, the fabric grew semi-transparent, revealing a misty outline of hardening dick.

I squeezed my dick between my thumb and forefinger through the fabric then massaged it with the palm of my hand. I continued until my prick was pulling hard against the thong, desperate to be let out. I paused and looked at my pouch, which arched up rigidly in its wetness.

I knelt on the bed, my knees wide apart, my ass thrust backwards. I grabbed the waistband of my thong front and back. I pulled at it slowly but firmly, now the front, now the back, now the front, now the back, so that the understrap massaged my butt cleft. I continued for thirty seconds or so, then pulled hard, both front and back, so that the understrap cut firmly into my butt hole and the pouch squeezed my balls.

Finally, I stood up and slowly lowered my thong, revealing my swollen penis inch by inch. As the waistband slipped over my helmet, my prick suddenly sprung free and reared up in front of me.

Slowly, I pulled back the foreskin, my soaking thong around my thighs. I tapped at my helmet until my prick was as hard as iron, then fully lowered my thong and stepped out of it. It lay on the carpet wetly. I sat on the end of the bed and drizzled baby oil onto my dick. Slowly, I masturbated my shaft, pausing occasionally to squeeze and fondle and tap at my helmet. The entire length of my penis glistened with oil. Sometimes I wanked with my finger and thumb, sometimes my whole hand, sometimes squeezing gently, sometimes squeezing hard. My breathing became slow and deep. I poured more oil onto my shaven balls and massaged them gently. On and on I went, now wanking my shaft, now fondling my balls, now pinching and twisting my purple helmet.

Pausing regularly, I could have continued indefinitely, but finally I turned my attention to my arse. I lay down on the bed and lifted my knees to my chest. I poured baby oil into my butt cleft, knowing that my puckered asshole was fully exposed. I massaged and pinched the inner surfaces of my butt cheeks. I ran my second and third fingers up and down my butt cleft. I tapped lasciviously at my butt hole. I continued these actions again and again as my prick lay fatly against abdomen.

Finally, I picked up the KY Jelly and squeezed a great quantity of it onto my asshole, where it lay in a great globule, wet and cold. And then I did it. I reached for the slim butt plug at my side. Slowly, I inched it towards my ass. It had a sort of knob at the tip, and this I literally rolled in the KY Jelly. I massaged the entire length of my bum cleft with that knob and then let it rest on my butt hole. I angled the butt plug for entry, and then, after a pause, slowly pushed it into my hole.

Moving at a snail's pace, its length disappeared until only the bulb by which I held it remained. I turned the switch on the bulb and the butt plug emitted a low hum. The sensations inside my ass were beyond belief and I moaned in my ecstasy uncontrollably.

My prostate gland was working overtime. As if to prove the point, I grabbed my prick in my left hand and squeezed the helmet. Seminal fluid wept profusely from my prick. I scooped some onto my finger tip and put my finger into my mouth. Delicious. I repeated this action several times, now pushing my finger into my mouth, now licking the glistening fluid from my finger tip. Finally, I switched off the butt plug and slowly removed it from my hole.

And then I did the thing that I knew would drive Zoe wild. And Claudia. And Jenny. And all those women destined to see my performance. I sat on the bed and, to the amazement of the three women behind their cameras, raised my feet and linked them behind my head. Slowly, I lowered my head towards my rock-hard prick. And yes. It's true. I'm one of those lucky, lucky guys who can suck his own cock. Which I did.

I licked the seminal fluid from my helmet. I took my helmet into my mouth and sucked. Slowly, I fucked my mouth with my helmet. My flesh was salty and hot. I stopped and returned my feet to the floor. I just sat there on the edge of the bed. Slowly – to Zoe's horror, no doubt – my erection faded and, in little jerky movements, my prick sank back down to the bed. It took a long time, but I knew what I was doing, and in any case, isn't such a sight a turn-on for you women? I suspect it is.

Anyway, as I say, I knew what I was doing. When my prick was post-tumescent, I stood up and moved the towel onto the corner of the bed. And then I got astride the towel. I lowered my stomach to the bed and sort of straddled the corner with my knees. I adjusted my position until I could feel my prick pressed against the corner of the mattress, hanging down. As my knees were wide apart, my prick and balls, not to mention my butt hole, were fully revealed from behind.

I then began to fuck the bed, as it were. Yes, I raised and lowered my buttocks, repeatedly squeezing my cock against the corner of the mattress. And of course, my cock became hard again, but because it was pressed against the edge of the mattress, it couldn't stand up. Instead, it jutted down like a rod of iron.

On and on I fucked, moaning with the pleasure of it, until I knew that I was about to come. And then it happened – and for some reason, it always happens like this when I get myself off in this way – my orgasm was recorded in the most incredibly powerful spurts of semen from my prick. It must have been like watching a cow being milked. Great jets of sperm streamed down as I shuddered and groaned on the bed.

Finally, when it was over, I just had to lie there, spent. I remained in the same position for what must have been about a minute. But I knew that there was plenty for the camera to explore – my butt hole still glistening with KY Jelly, my balls still glistening with baby oil, and the last few drops of semen (I could feel them) slowly dripping from the tip of my prick. And, if they didn't miss it (which they didn't), the girls could also reveal a clever little trick I'd set up. Because yes, right there on the carpet by the corner of the bed lay my thong and (happily, Claudia captured the whole thing) the great jets of semen that had coursed from my penis had landed right on it.

At last, I rolled over and stood up, my penis now post tumescent, but still throbbing slightly. I picked up my thong. It was wet with baby oil and cum. I looked at it. Some of the semen had splattered onto the pouch, some onto the understrap. I stepped into it and pulled it on. It was wet and cold and messy.

I turned round and took the bag from the bed. I took out a white T-shirt and put it on. Then I took out a pair of denim cut-offs and put them on too, pulling them tight against my buttocks. I felt the seem pull up between my ass cheeks. And then I sat on the bed and watched the video, my butt hole and balls all sticky with cum.

When they'd switched off their cameras, the girls went wild.

'Beautiful!' said Zoe. 'Just beautiful! My thong is absolutely sopping. You didn't tell us you were a contortionist too!'

I liked the too.