Hard For Women Ch. 3

Story Info
Zoe gives Keith manual pleasure.
1.8k words
4.33
31.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week later, we made the Let Me Help recording. It was an extremely enjoyable experience. It was almost as enjoyable when I got to watch it. I'll never forget Jo Jo's face. It was months after the shoot, and I was doing something in the kitchen one morning, when Jo Jo came bursting into the room.

'You really did it, didn't you?' she said. 'It really is you.'

'What are you talking about?' I asked, knowing full well.

'I've just got the latest Let Me Help,' she said. 'You're in it.'

I smiled and asked her what she thought.

'I've only just switched it in. I switched it off again when I saw it was you. I was sure, but I had to check.'

We watched the video together.

Zoe had decided she wanted to play opposite me herself. She'd also decided that the video would be shot outdoors. It was filmed beside the swimming pool in her enormous back garden. And that's what we saw when Jo Jo started the video.

I was coming out of the house with Zoe, clad in a yellow T-shirt and the inevitable denim cut-offs. Zoe was wearing a bikini and matching sarong. We spread towels on the grass near the pool and lay down to sunbathe. A brief conversation established the scenario. Zoe was the owner of a large company. I was one of her employees, working in a branch office in the sticks. I and a number of my colleagues had come up to head office for some training. Zoe was kindly putting us up in her house. Today was Saturday, and the others were off shopping in Oxford Street. Apart from this initial conversation, we hadn't worked anything out. I was going to be (literally) in Zoe's hands.

Suddenly, she said: 'Why don't you slip out of your T-shirt and shorts. Get yourself a decent tan.

I took off my T-shirt, but kept my shorts on.

Zoe looked at me. 'Aren't you wearing any underwear?' she asked.

'Yes, but…'

'Don't be shy,' she said. 'After all, I'm wearing a bikini, in case you hadn't noticed.'

'I know, but…but…'

'But what?'

'Nothing,' I said.

I undid my cut-offs and wriggled out of them, trying to hide the fact that I was wearing a thong. A tiny purple cotton thong.

'Ah! How nice!' Zoe said. 'I do like young men in thongs. They do so flatter the physique, don't you think?'

I laughed sheepishly.

'Here,' she said, handing me a bottle of suncream. 'Put some of this on.'

I rubbed some cream into my arms and legs, and then my front. I lay down in the sun. Zoe sat watching me for a few moments.

'Let me do your back,' she said.

I looked at her for a moment and then rolled over onto my stomach. My rear view filled the screen – tanned back, purple waistband, the y-shaped understrap disappearing between my equally tanned buttocks.

'Do you sunbathe in the nude?' Zoe asked.

'Not quite,' I said.

'Pity.'

Zoe rubbed suncream into my back and then squeezed some onto my buttocks. She massaged my ass cheeks with her palms. The pressure was gentle at first, but grew in intensity until she was pushing down firmly onto my flesh. Up on the screen, my buttocks were being flattened and kneaded, and I remembered how my prick had been crushed against the towel so enjoyably. Now Zoe was squeezing my butt cheeks and brazenly pulling them apart. After about twenty seconds of this squeezing and pulling, she paused, my buns as far apart as they would go. Still more brazenly, she stared at the understrap of my thong. The crinkled edges of my butt hole were clearly revealed.

'There,' she said at last. 'All done.'

I rolled onto my back, and the bulge in my pouch had visibly grown.

'I do believe you enjoyed that,' Zoe said.

I didn't reply, but she was determined to find out, and she lowered her right palm onto my pouch and lightly pressed.

'I thought so,' she said. 'You're getting hard.'

She continued to fondle my dick through the thong. The bulge grew ever more prominent.

'Why don't you let me help you?' she said.

I looked at her.

She rolled me onto my stomach and raised me up on my hands and knees. She pulled my knees wide apart. She fondled and kneaded my ass then slipped her hand between my legs. She gently rubbed my balls through the thong then firmly cupped my penis in her palm. She moved her hand from side to side and squeezed. Again she fondled my ass and even slipped her second finger into my butt crack and ran her finger tip up and down the understrap. Suddenly, in a breathtaking close-up, my ass filled the screen, and we watched Zoe's finger cheekily rubbing the puckered skin around my hidden anus. Jo Jo was mesmerised. In a medium shot, I was seen on my hands and knees, Zoe's finger still dabbling in my butt crack.

'Nice butt,' Zoe said, and with that, she lightly spanked my rear. Not an S&M sort of spank, but just a little playful petting. Five or six times she gently spanked me, and then she was kneading and squeezing again and pulling my butt cheeks apart. With a final squeeze between my legs, she told me to lie on my back.

The bulge in my thong was enormous by this time, and a little damp patch had appeared. Jo Jo had a little intake of breath. Zoe pushed my knees up to my chest and put her face close to my butt. She blew straight at my barely covered anus. I remembered her hot breath on the skin between my buttocks. Again and again she blew.

She told me to stand up. I did so. She remained kneeling beside me, her head inches from my hips. Slowly, she pulled down my thong. Bit by bit, my stiff shaft was revealed until my prick leapt up as it escaped from the pouch. Zoe lowered my thong to my ankles and I stepped out of it. She tossed it onto the towel. I made to sit down, but she wouldn't let me. She picked up the suncream and squeezed some onto my prick. She massaged my shaft lasciviously. And then she was squeezing and pinching my glans, which was purple and bulging beneath her fingers.

'Okay,' she said at last. 'Sit down.'

I sat. Zoe pushed me onto my back and slid my feet up the towel so that my knees were sticking up in the air. Gently, and with great relish, she applied suncream to my shaven balls. She touched the tiny patch of pubic hair at the base of my prick.

'Nicely clipped,' she said. 'Very fetching.'

She pulled on my prick for a while, gently but firmly wanking me with her hand. The sensation was deeply pleasant. At length, she had me on all fours again, my knees wide apart on the towel. She parted my ass cheeks and blatantly feasted her eyes on my hole. Another close-up. Hanging balls, tight anus fully exposed. She squeezed some sun cream into my crack and massaged it into my sensitive skin. She wantonly tapped my anus and then pressed it lightly with her fingertip. She moved her fingertip around in little circles and tapped again at that tiny entrance. My anal sphincter visibly tightened and relaxed. I groaned.

Zoe got me to stand up and led me by the prick to a sunlounger near the pool. She brought a towel with her and spread it on the sunlounger. I lay down on it on my back. Zoe knelt beside me, her nose inches from my prick.

'Ah!' she said outrageously. 'Horny scent!'

She raised my knees to my chest so that my asshole was cruelly revealed. Again, she massaged my cleft, lingering with great pleasure on my hole. And then she coated her second and third fingers with suncream. She tapped her second finger tip at the entrance. And then, slowly, gently, she inserted her second finger into my hole. As she advanced a millimetre at a time, my anal sphincter seemed to suck on her finger. Finally, she was in up to her knuckle and she moved her finger about deliciously.

Now she bent her fingertip and pulled back a little. Pre-cum oozed out of my penis. Now she revolved her whole finger and my asshole stung. She continued to probe the depths of my anus, encouraged by my mounting moans. And then, incredibly, she slipped her third finger in beside her second, much quicker this time. First she bent her fingertips in unison. Then she employed a sort of running motion, her two fingers sprinting deep inside my hole. And there, up there on the screen, my poor little sphincter stretched and gulped around the base of those two probing fingers. Jo Jo gasped.

Finally, after a prolonged exploration, Zoe withdrew her fingers. She led me, again towel in hand, to a garden table near the pool. She spread the towel on the table and once more I lay down on my back. She wanked my gently for a while, the head of my penis glistening in the sun.

'Have you ever tasted your semen?' she suddenly asked.

I looked at her, unable to speak.

She paused in her wanking and asked again.

'N-n-no,' I replied.

'But you must,' she said. 'What could be more delicious?'

And with that, she pulled my knees up to my chest and kept going until my ass lifted off the table and rose up into the air. Suddenly, I was face to face with my prick.

'Open your mouth,' Zoe said.

I opened it.

Zoe wanked me ferociously this time until I was snorting and moaning with delight. Faster and faster she pulled until I let out a loud grunt of ecstasy. With great precision, Zoe aimed my penis at my mouth and a hot spurt of semen cascaded onto my tongue. Another spurt followed. And another. The tangy salt taste seemed to fill my mouth. And then, as the spurts began to subside, Zoe changed her aim, and the semen splashed down on my cheeks, my nose, my lips. Finally, it was over.

Zoe sat me up on the table.

'Open up,' she said.

I opened my mouth. White semen bubbled on my tongue.

'Good,' she said. 'Now swallow it down.'

I swallowed.

'Show!' Zoe said.

I opened my mouth once more. The semen had disappeared.

'Now lick your lips clean,' she said, 'and swallow it down.'

I did so.

Zoe scooped the remainder of the semen from my lips and nose onto her finger tip.

'Lick it up,' she said.

Again, I did as I was told.

'Good boy,' Zoe said.

She led me back to the pool, and we both lay down to sunbathe. My prick lay back on my belly. The camera zoomed in to show a few late globules of semen gathering on my stomach and drying in the sun.

Jo Jo switched off the video.

'You were great,' she said. 'Fantastic. Absolutely bloody outrageous, in fact. One of the dirtiest, raunchiest videos I've ever seen. I can't wait to show my friends.'

I gasped.