Hard Lay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Let go, Mother,” I urge, “Let me be your lover. I am the only man who truly loves you.”

My breathing was more rapid. My cock was getting even harder. I was seducing my prostitute mother. I was about to fuck the woman of my fantasies.

“Omigod,” Mom sighs, “This is wrong. So damn wrong.”

“Like hell it is,” I hiss back, “If you can give up your pussy to strangers for money, you can give it up to your son for love.”

Her mouth was saying ‘no’ but the body language was saying something different. She was becoming stimulated. Her hands were no longer preventing my touches.

I insert my tongue deeper into the hot cunt. A pair of slender hips begins to move in conjunction to my lappings. I realize that a climax was getting ever closer.

I shove my mouth harder onto the vibrating twat. She twists to the pleasure sensations I was giving. I move up to the clit and lick and wash the little dick.

At the same time I insert a couple fingers in the oversensitive pussy. This was followed with a couple of quick deep thrusts. That did the trick!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she screams grabbing my head. “No! Nooooooo! Oh god no!” she desperately yells giving a last minute protest.

The woman’s body tonics and flexes uncontrollably. My face was covered with the warm forebidden love juices. A pair of slender legs constrict around my head. My mother finally collapses into the bed.

I look at this raven-haired, dark eyed vixen heavily panting on the bed. She was magnificent! She was my mother and my lifelong desire. It was time to complete this seduction

“It’s time you have my dick, dear mother,” I say moving over her.

“Please,” she begs giving a doe like look. “Please, son, don’t do this!”

Tears return to the dark eyes. They roll down the rounded cheeks. It was one last entreat.

I got to have this woman. Forbidden or not, I’ve wanted her for far too long. She was to be mine now. No more sessions of loveless sex. I would be the man to reintroduce passion into her life.

“Please no,” Mom bags in a whimper, “Please don’t, Brad. We---we’ve already done too much.”

“We haven’t done enough, woman,” I huskily disagree slowly pushing in about three inches.

She was so dry I couldn’t get it in any further. I believe it was the shame was making the experience cunt so tight. I knew it was a temporary situation I could remedy now.

A rigid cock retracts and then pushes until the cunt juices begin to flow. My balls begin to tighten. I force her hands down and then used my entire body to press her against the sheets.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” I grunt shoving deeper.

My cock had now gone in completely. I lay down on top of my mother and start pumping slowly. She sobs heavily as I begin to thrust in earnest.

After a minute or so I could tell she was ready. I pump my cock with purpose going deep. She catches her breath as I fill the quivering cunt completely. The sounds of a ball sac slapping against a taunt ass echo in the room.

“No,” she gasps softly, “No! This isn’t supposed to feel good.”

My mother’s pussy was surprisingly tight considering her profession. The experienced cunt was gripping my cock like a vise. I grab both ass cheeks and start ramming hard. All of my bottled up lust explode.

I let go of her ass and place my hands on a trim waist. Each thrust gives a resounding slap against a bouncing ass. I punish mom’s tight cunt with uninhibited plummeting. I watch with delight as a pair of large breasts jiggled playfully.

I bend down and give a long deep kiss. She didn’t resist. Mom was enjoying the good fucking I was giving her.

"You make me feel great!” I pant breaking the kiss, “This is gonna be the most exotic fuck I’ve ever had!" I continue saying, "I promise I’ll always make you happy.”

This was our first passionate kiss. Her hips were rotate gently. My dick moves easily back and forth in the tight, taboo pussy.

“This is sooooo wrong,” Mom sighs with wet eyes, “I’m such’a bitch!”

“No, Mother,” I say in a whisper, “You’re simply a woman who’s been long overdue for a real lover.”

Mom looks at me with a dark loving eyes. A smile appears on the angelic face. She was hugs me tight. A pair of athletic legs wrap around my back.

I knew Mom had accepted my love. My pelvis thrust faster. I pound away at the sexy love hole.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” she screams. “Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!” she wails with a humping pelvis.

“Yes! Yessss! Yesssssss!” I yell out feeling the hot sperm rise in my ball, “I’m gonna cum, Mother!”

“Cum, my son!” Mom pants back, “Cum in me deeply!”

We were now lovers. Taboo lovers. We had become real lovers. Not rapist or victim. Not mother and son! But honest-to-goodness lovers!

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!” Mom shrieks into the room, “I’m cummmmmmin’!”

I couldn’t hold it any longer. I blast into her in one strong orgasm. It was so powerful I could see stars. I fill the quavering cunt fully.

I could feel her juices merging with mine. The love hole was a hot sheath of lust.

At last I could feel my balls pulse again. I was going cum again! Spurt after spurt of my juices shoots into the forbidden cunt. Fluids seep out of the pulsating pussy.

“Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!” I scream as the climax apex.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Mom lets out a faint gasp tightening legs around my waist.

Her orgasm grips my cock tightly as it releases in waves. Shudders racked her body. I roughly hug her as the orgasm subsides.

I kept moving inside her gently until the climax ends. I lay spent on top of my mother. Her large titties mashed against my chest. We gently kiss.

“You really are a nice little fuck mom,” I whisper into her ear.

“I hate you for what you just did,” Mom responds.

“No you don’t,” I disagree, “You love me an’ needed me in you.”

“We can’t do this again,” she states in a firm voice.

“Yes we can,” I flatly predict, “an’ you will.”

“I’m such’a evil woman,” she whimpers rolling away from me “I am nothin’ more than a cunt.”

I look at the slender back. Mom then went into a balled position crying. She was a victim of rape. I was that rapist.

I pull her next to me. I was really feeling guilty about what had just happened. My arms surround the mature shaking body.

“Mother,” I apologize in a soft voice, “I’m so sorry for what I’ve done.” I honestly offer, “I’ll turn myself in for punishment.” I promise, “I won’t tell ‘em about you or your business.”

My mother turns over in my arms. She stares with those dark brown eyes. Her face shows compassion I really didn’t deserve. I roll onto my back. A raven-haired head lay on my chest.

“Please don’t do that,” her say into my chest, “Just hold me, my son.” She adds placing a leg over mine, “We can decide what to do tomorrow. Just hold me now, my love.”

We held each other tightly. I wondered what the punishment would be for my crime. We soon fell to sleep wrapped in the each other’s arms.

The next morning I had awoken in an empty bed. Mom had already gotten up. It was still a question of what she was going to do next. Maybe she was calling or cops or something like that.

My concerns mellow when sniffing the air. Breakfast was being made. She was in the kitchen.

I place on a set of pajamas and robe. I then move downstairs. There the woman was in all her beauty. She was making breakfast and even humming a tune!

She was dressed in a loose sweater, which didn’t hide that magnificent chest! A tight short skirt, which emphasized those rounded hips and curvy legs. My parent was the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever known.

“Oh!” she startle seeing me, “I didn’t see you there, Brad.”

“I didn’t mean to scare ya, mom,” I apologize.

“I thought you might be hungry,” she states placing a couple of eggs on a plate, “I know I am.”

I move closer to mom. Her actions were surprising. I had to know what she was feeling.

“Mother,” I start to say, “about last night. I----,”

“Last night just happened,” she interrupts. Then orders, “Sit down an’ eat your breakfast.”

“But I need to know what gonna happen now,” I insist sitting down.

“Honey,” she says looking directly at me with those dark eyes, “Last night two people made love.” She quickly adds, “An’ you were right.”

I was stunned at this admission. Mother wasn’t upset at all! She was very serene!

“I had no business followin’ some out-of-date morality code I haven’t accepted in years.” She leans into me saying, “I do love you, Brad.”

She gives me a quick kiss.

“But I think we should take all this very slowly,” she suggest pouring a cup of coffee, “I think we should last night behind us an’ move on.”

“What about your business?” I ask.

I received a loving stare from my beautiful parent. My question stirred some serious thoughts. I hoped she would be telling me that it was going to end.

“I know you don’t wanna hear this,” she tells slowly, “but I have to continue on with an entertaining coordinator for just a little while longer.”

“Mother,” I ask disappointedly, “do’ya really have to continue that vile lifestyle?”

She moves back to me. A slender set of fingers comb through my hair. I could smell my parent’s sweet aroma as she bent forward.

“It won’t be much longer, baby.” She softly promises, “I won’t be doin’ any more really radical parties. I’ll make sure you’re not here when I do have clients in the future.”

“Mother---,” I start to say.

“Please, baby,” she insists, “We need to drop this conversation for now.” Mom adds, “There was no wrong in our actions.”

I could tell in her eyes last night wasn’t a regret. I knew at that moment this was my woman. I stand up.

“Baby,” she ask stepping back a little, “what are you thinkin’?

“I’m thinkin’,” I answer taking her in my arms, “how beautiful of a woman you are.”

“You’re my son---,” she starts to repeat.

“An’ your lover,” I interrupt bringing her closer. “You don’t regret last night,” I challenge, “because you liked it.”

"Honey, no," Mom protest weakly.

My lips were inches away from hers. My hands brush along a slender back. I feel my cock hardening.

"Brad, we can't do this---," she start to say when our lips brush.

Mom’s body was trembling. She was almost nervous as I. We kiss deeper. It turns into a mutual French kiss.

She only offers a token of resistance to the embrace. My hands were on her hips. We squeezed tighter.

Her arms go around my neck as our tongues did a tango of lust. My hand clutches a tight ass feeling the rounded cheeks through the thin materiel. She was wearing a thong.

I grind my hips into her. She grinds right back. Last night was only the beginning.

I lower my mother to the kitchen floor. The loose sweater was tug over her head. A crimson satin bra was expose.

I close a right hand over a large breast. An erect nipple jumped at my touch under the flimsy material. I massage and pet the large mound.

"Oh Brad,” she sighs, “We can't do this.” Again, she halfheartedly protest, “We hav’a stop. We can't do this again."

"Janice---,” I didn’t like the sound of that, "Mother, we can do this,” I kiss her neck admitting, “I love you just too much not to do this.”

Mom froze for a few second. Then suddenly my robe is push off. Then a set of nervous hands begins unbuttoning my shirt.

“Omigod,” I moan feeling her kissing and licking my firm chest.

Mom gently kisses and sucks my nipples. My cock was hard. My breathing quickens, as a pajama top was remove.

Mom ran hands all over my chest, back and arms. She kisses and licks everywhere. The resistance to our lovemaking had dissipated. She was accepting the taboo lust.

The forbidden full lips feel wonderful. Mature hands move lower. She stops at the elastic waistband.

I reach beneath her. My excited fingers unhook the thin bra. It lifts away.

Mom's breasts were even more beautiful than the night before. The dark nipples stood proud. A pair of large titties heaves enticingly.

Starting at the skirt top I begin kissing my way up the flat stomach. A fast tongue licks and teases a sensitive belly button.

"Omi, Brad,” Mom groans feeling me flick the stiff nipples, “Oh, honey! Oh honeyyyyyy.”

The twin mounds were held in two excited hands. I softly blew hot air on the dark nubs. Mom's body involuntarily heaves upward.

My mouth captures a nipple. I suck it deeply. I teasingly nip with my teeth.

"Gawd, honey," Mom huskily sighs, “Gawddamn that feels good.”

All inhibitions seemed to be gone. My throbbing cock is seize through the PJ bottoms. She fumbles in the effort to push the pants down.

“Oooooooooo,” Mom moans louder.

I suck and nibble at both nipples with a faster motion. I skim over the skirt. Her legs couldn’t open far being in the tight garment I work the heel of my palm against her crotch.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee,” she moans in almost a scream.

The massaging my cock increases. I left a trail of fluid across her leg. Mom was humping my palm. A slick, wet spot appeared on the skirt’s surface.

Mom lifts up a tight ass so the skirt could be taken down. The snug garment is tug over a set of curvy legs. A pair of red thong panties and pantyhose came with it.

My eyes widen seeing this taboo body in the daylight. I hastily kick the pajama bottoms off. My dick was rock solid now!

I kiss her hard gliding an excited palm over a hot, damp pussy. There was just a spared raven-hair muff that covered the red, glistening lips. I couldn't believe how beautiful this cunt was.

"Omigod Brad!" Mom cries out feeling two fingers enter her.

It was a tight fit. The nervous cunt adheres around my digits. I pump slowly.

I suck on the raising breasts while working my fingers in and out. I move downward until I reach the beautiful love slit. Mom shoves a very wet cunt into my mouth.

I spread a set of trim lips. Her pussy was extremely wet. Mom was already on the verge of climaxing.

“God! Omigod!” Mom squeals as soon as my tongue touched her, "Oh my God! Omigod!” she shouts louder.

Her hips and pelvis lift and falls with my tongue-lashings. Love juices flow from the hot cunt. My mother was cumming.

“Brad honey!” she pants, “Please don't stop! For God’s sake please don’t stop!"

I suck the protruding clit wildly. My fingers pumps unrestrained. She was squirming all over the floor.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she screams with a convulsing body, “Eeeeeeeoooooooo!”

I remember last night the forced climax was strong. This was harder and more powerful. It was one being cause by love and passion.

“I’ve haven’t been made to cum that hard in years,” Mom pants.

She lays sweaty and trembling on the floor. I move over her, cock in hand. Mom strokes it, opening those dark eyes to look at me.

My macho part was brimming with pride. I was glad I could make my whore mother cum more explosively than any john ever had. I knew at that moment she would let me lick her forever.

"Honey, I still have my doubts,” she genuinely admits, “I do want you an’ I do feel guilty for wantin’ you.”

"It'll be okay.” I confess in a loving tone, “I love you Janice Cooke. I want you so bad. I need to be inside you.” I move between the athletic legs pleading, “Please, mother, don’t stop now."

Those gorgeous dark eyes glimmer. She gives my body the once over. Then a very beautiful smile came to that angelic face.

"Please take care, Brad,” she cautions, drawing my cock toward her, “You're much bigger than what I’ve had lately."

"I’m bigger than you’re use to?" I ask with a mixture of both surprise and pride.

"Yes, honey,” Mom gasps as I entered her, “You’re fuller than most men.”

I was still amazed how a tight fit it was. Mom's mouth was open wide as my cock palpitates inside the taboo pussy. I kiss her allowing the wet cunt to adjust.

The vaginal muscles grasp my hard shaft. Trim hips thrust upward. Slowly I pump back at deep into her.

"Jeezus, honey, it feels so wonderful!” she pants, breaking the kiss. I feel nails claw at my back as she lustfully urge, “Don't hold back anymore! Give it to me! Give it all to me!"

"I love ya, Mom." I say, but now differently than the million times I'd said it before.

"I love you too, Brad!” Mom groans, “Oh, Godddddd!"

I start pistoning my cock into her. I was determine to give Mom all the loving that could be given. This was my object of fantasies and now my lover.

She moves with me as I pound. We bounce in unison stroke for stroke. I ram as deep as possible.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” she moans loudly, “Damn! This is so fuckin’ goooood!”

This forbidden cunt was so wet, so tight. The sensations raging through my body were more than the night before. I only slow down as to not to cum.

There was no desire to finish yet. I want to feel Mom's velvet pussy grip as long as possible. This day would be a continuation of last night. Only love would be the driving force this time.

Nails dig deep into my back. Mom's feet are planted firmly on the floor. She thrust back insanely.

“Oh gawd!” She shrieks as a climax raises, “Ohmygod! I’m gonna cum!”

Her body contorts with the pleasure waves. A raven mane blindly flails back and forth. A silent scream forms with the ruby lips.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!” she shrieks as the climax takes her body.

Vibrating cunt muscles massage my cockshaft. They milk my rod with every orgasm. It was difficult for me not to cum.

She goes flaccid. I fall on top of the glistened body of sweat. Mom's breasts move steadily.

We lock into a long kiss. We begin to French. Mom’s and my tongue dance a lustful tango.

"Honey,” Mom breathes, “You didn’t cum yet?”

“No, Mom,” I tell, "I wanna stay inside ya just a little longer."

"I'm not complainin’,” she coos, “You feel so good.”

It was her first acknowledgement our fucking was more than physical. She just admits this was an act of love. My fantasy woman was now my woman.

“Keep makin’ love to me, Brad.” Mom whispers hotly, “Only your father has ever dominated me like this."

I look up at the clock on the kitchen wall. I couldn’t believe how long we had been at it. We have been going it for over an hour.

"I'm cumming in ya this time, woman," I hiss.

"No, honey,” she says pushing me off her, “Not in my pussy,” I roll onto my back with her following. She slides down my body saying, “Cum in your mother’s mouth this time.”

She pops my cock right into a hungry mouth. Mom sucks my hard shaft deep. This high priced whore was using all her carnal knowledge to give me a fantastic blowjob.

"Mom, you’re---," I couldn’t say anything more.

The sensations from that pleasure making mouth were overwhelming. I haunch back on the descending head. I was fast reaching a climax.

My balls tighten. A river sperm rushes from them. My cockshaft tingles with thrills. I had never cum so hard in my life.

“Ooooooooooooh god!” I rave wildly, “Ohhhhhhhhmygod! Mother you’re a fantastic cocksucker!”

I explode. Mom keeps her mouth locked over my cock. Wave after wave squirts.

My cum runs from her lips. It covers my pubic hair. Mom did not stop until the last bit of sperm had exit my rod. She then sucks my member clean before letting it go.

"That was truly the best session I’ve ever had,” Mom professes looking up “I love you so much, honey."

"I love you, Mom,” I pant, “You’re so fuckin’ sexy. I’ve never wanted anyone as much as I wanted you."

We both lay on the kitchen floor almost beneath the dinner table recovering. The coldness of the linoleum tile was now noticeable. I had to get up.

Mom offers me her hand. I accept it. I not only lifted her off the floor but cradled her into my arms.

"Oh, honey," she yips as her feet leaves the ground.

I carry Mom upstairs. We move to her bedroom. When I enter a cold reminder of how last night happened.

Standing there, I momentarily froze, looking around. I had been such a bastard. Yet it all seems to be turning out for the better. We were two people in love.