Hard Lesson Learned

Story Info
Bratty submissive quickly learns her place.
2.7k words
4.04
47k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy knew she was in serious trouble, but she was so mad she didn't care. She was wet, muddy, and pissed off. Her day went from great to horrible in what seemed liked only minutes.

Chrissy woke up about an hour later than she had planned, but it didn't bother her so much, because it felt great to sleep in. After slipping on one of her Master's t-shirts over petite frame she went downstairs to fix herself some breakfast. On the table she found a note from him asking her to please pick up the dry cleaning and then if she got all of her chores done she could skip making dinner and just order out whatever she felt like. She smiled to herself thinking that was sweet of him to let her have a small break in her daily chores.

Still smiling she sat down at the table with her toast and juice and looked through the ads in the paper. Her favorite clothing store was having a huge sale and she wondered if she would have time to go shopping. She looked around and saw some dishes in the sink, and knew there was a pile of laundry that needed to be transferred from the washer to the dryer. She knew she should do all of her chores first, but was too anxious to get out of the house and have some personal time to shop and do what she wanted. She figured she would have plenty of time to come home and finish before Marc came home.

Chrissy rushed upstairs to shower and get dressed. She settled on a flowy pale yellow skirt, and a white low cut top that complimented her firm bust. Throwing her long brown hair up in a clip and slipping on her sandals, she tossed her wet towel and pj's on the bed and bolted out the door.

Needless to say Chrissy was feeling even better. She had a great time shopping and was now singling along to the music in her car. She had found a wonderful outfit, with a great pair of shoes to match and some stunning jewelry all for a fantastic price; and she had plenty of time to spare. She was so excited she had to show her friend Molly. She called her making sure she was home and then made the thirty minute drive out to her friend's country home.

Thinking back, this was where she realized she should have cashed in her chips and taken her winnings. She hadn't noticed how long she and Molly were talking until she looked out the window and saw that it was getting darker. She said her good byes and sped down the road to hurry home.

She hadn't even gone 5 miles when she saw the red flashing lights in her mirror. "Dammit" she thought to herself, "there are never cops out here." Marc was going to kill her, she was late and to top it off she just received a 150 dollar speeding ticket. "Stupid cop," she thought to herself, "he must be gay; show off my cleavage for nothing." She waited until the sheriff drove off and started her car again to pull out.

She swore when all she heard was the spinning of a tire that was stuck in the mud. Chrissy got out of the car to dig herself out wondering the whole time how she was going to explain herself to Marc. Digging through the mud she became even more upset. Her manicured nails were ruined, her outfit filthy, and her pale smooth skin looked like it hadn't been washed in ages. Having no towel on her she climbed back into the car mud all over the seats and steering wheel. Just another thing for Marc to punish me for she thought gloomily. Thank God, nothing else happened to her on her way home, however she almost whished something had. She pulled up next to her Master's car and groaned, dreading to go inside.

With her bags in one hand and keys in the other she opened the front door as quietly as she could hoping he would be in his office and she could sneak upstairs to tidy up real fast. He wasn't. Chrissy was met with a look that made her want to turn right back around and run. His blue eyes were as bright and blue as she had ever seen him. They always seemed to get brighter when he was mad. He didn't even give her a chance to completely lock the door behind her. Grabbing her arm he yelled "Where the hell have you been? I have been worried sick! Then I call Molly to see if she has heard from you, and she told me that you left her house not even an hour ago! I come home to a messy house, you are not here, no note, no phone call, and then I find out you were at a friend's house showing her the new clothes you just bought. It's obvious I have been too lax in things and you think you can just do whatever you please whenever you want. Well that is going to change. You are in so much trouble!"

Maybe it was her nerves being tested all night long, or the fact that he was yelling at her and she was already at her wits end, but she lost it. She stared right back into those eyes with her own bright blue eyes, yanked her arm free from his powerful grip and yelled back at him.

"I am tired, dirty, and wet and cold! The least you could do is stop being so damn brutish and let me go get cleaned up. I will get the rest of the house cleaned when I am good and ready, and if you would stop being an ass for a moment, you could order dinner while I'm doing everything else!"

There was a moment of silence where both of them were too shocked to speak. His shock, unfortunately, didn't last as long as hers. She could have kicked herself. What in the hell was she thinking? She knew she crossed the line and was really in for it now. She started to sputter out an apology, looking down at the floor and trembling. He shut her up quickly by grabbing a hold of her tangled muddy hair. He wasn't pulling hard, just enough to control her head movements.

"Look at me Chrissy."

She couldn't bring herself to look up at him again; those eyes spoke volumes, as well as the increasingly severe wrinkle that was making his tanned smooth face look incredibly fierce.

"I said look at me," this time guiding her small chin with his hand to pull her face upwards. He stared at her nervous form for a moment then slapped her across the face. The slap brought tears to her eyes and she just stood there quietly crying.

"You acted a like a child today. Doing what you wanted, disregarding the rules, then smart mouthing me as if I did something wrong. You completely ignored the fact that you were at fault the whole time! You didn't think at all today with any of your actions. You acted on impulse and selfishness. Well young lady, you want to act like a spoiled brat you will be punished liked one. Get upstairs and wash up. Don't blow dry your hair just pull it back into a pony tail, put on a pair of panties and nothing else, and then come downstairs."

She whispered a "yes Sir," then quickly walked upstairs to do as he asked. Chrissy cleaned up as fast as she could, donned a pair of light pink panties that made her small round ass look very inviting, and went downstairs to find him sitting in a dining room chair that he had pulled into the living room. In his hand was his belt that he had taken from his pants. She felt very much like a young child who was getting ready to get punished. And he reminded her very much of her father when he was mad. He had the same stern look, handsome features, and strong hands that were good for both hugs and spankings.

"Pull your panties down just to above your knees, then lay over my lap." Her hands were shaking as she pulled her panties down and tried as gracefully as she could to lay herself over him. Her face and neck burned with embarrassment at being in this position. "If I think you are squirming too much or crying out too loudly, I will start your punishment over again. You will get 50 hits with the belt." Normally he would start off with his hand, slowly and gently spanking her, gradually working his way up to harder hits with the belt. He liked working his way up. He liked massaging her soft butt and feeling the heat radiate off of it from his spankings. However today, he gave her no prepping; he just laid into her tender back, butt, and legs with the belt.

It took all of her strength not to scream out and fight him; instead she resigned herself to crying softly but uncontrollably while she gripped his muscled calf and gritted her teeth. She felt totally ashamed when she heard him admonishing her on what a bad little girl she had been, and how disappointed he was in her. By the time he was done spanking her, her fair ass was fiery red and had welts all over it. Her face was soaked with tears and she was shaking. He touched her bottom to feel the warmth and she jumped in pain. He rubbed over her welts for a few minutes then felt between her legs. He shoved two fingers into her waxed pussy to find that it was dripping wet. "Quite the little slut aren't we? Maybe that was more reward than punishment, hm? He pulled out his fingers and wiped her juices all over her face, then fingered her roughly again. "See how wet you are Chrissy?" he asked as he shoved his fingers into her mouth. "Suck!" he demanded. She sucked his fingers, tasting herself and blushing because she had gotten so wet from such a severe punishment. He shoved her off of his lap and onto the floor. He grabbed her by her pony tail and shoved her face in his crotch, "Look at my pants! You got them all wet. Lick your cum off of my pants and make sure you get every drop." It hurt her tongue to lick the rough fabric but she did it until he unzipped his pants and took them off as well as his boxers. He didn't say anything, just grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth. She was never able to get him completely into her mouth, and he was usually considerate of it, but right now he was fucking her fiercely. She was choking and gagging but he didn't stop until he was close to cumming. He shoved her so she was sprawled out on the floor on her back. He straddled her and jerked himself off until he came all over her clean face, breasts, and hair.

After catching his breath he grabbed her hair and pulled her so she was standing in front of him. Her eyes were downcast and she was a mess. Her panties were tangled around her legs and her thighs were wet with her cum. Her nose reached the middle of his chest but she felt even smaller and more contrite standing in front of him covered in his cum. She was the picture of a lovely submissive. "You have done very well little one and you are almost through, but first you are going to have to think about everything that happened today and how your behavior was very disrespecting to me and to our relationship. You will stand in the corner with your nose touching the wall, and your bottom sticking slightly out. Your legs will be spread so your panties can stay around them. Your hands will be clasped behind your back resting on your butt. You are to remain like that until I tell you otherwise. You may not talk, look at me or anything else, other than the corner, or attempt to wipe any cum off of your body at all. If you do, I will use a whip on every inch of your body, is that clear?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good, now let's go." He gently grabbed her pony tail and made her walk to the corner, telling her not to let her panties fall. She had to practically waddle to achieve this. She made it to the corner and got into the position. She felt him kiss the sensitive part of her neck softly and then heard him sit back down and put in a movie.

She cried to herself, ashamed of her behavior and humiliated and sore. All she wanted to do was run to his strong arms and be held and comforted by him. She needed to know he still loved her and was still his. She heard the movie playing behind her and recognized it as her favorite porn that they would watch together as foreplay sometimes. She grew increasingly wet listening to the tape and had to control herself not to squirm or rub her legs together. She could hear him breathing harder as he rubbed himself and wanted desperately to feel him inside of her. It must have been half an hour when she heard him call her name. She turned around and looked at him. "You make take off your panties and come here."

She walked over to him, praying her punishment was over. "Sir, I am truly sorry for my behavior. I disrespected you, and was very selfish. It will never happen again, I swear to you."

"I know you are sorry, and you are forgiven my little brat." However if you ever act that way again, the punishment you received today will pale in comparison to the one you will get." "Now I am very proud of you, you took your punishment very well, and I can think of nothing I want more than to take you upstairs and make passionate love to you." He smiled at her and gently kissed her on the lips, then picked her up in his arms and carried her upstairs. She cried against his chest in sheer joy and love.

He laid her gently on the bed and smiled when he saw her grimace when her bottom touched the sheets. He turned her on her stomach and proceeded to kiss every inch of her neck, back, butt, and legs. He moved back up to her neck nipping and licking her most sensitive areas, all the while sliding two and three fingers into her soaking wet pussy. She was squirming and moaning on the bed; thrusting her hips downwards to meet his hands. "Do you want to come little one?" he asked. "Please Sir; I need to cum, please!"

He lifted her hips then sank himself into her warm pussy. Using her hair as a hold he pulled on her pony tail as he fucked her. She was meeting his every thrust, clenching down trying to hold off her orgasm until he gave her permission. "Please Sir, I'm desperate! I can't hold out much longer," she cried. "Cum!" he commanded her. She knew she couldn't have waited any longer even if she wanted to. She screamed out in relief and pleasure. Her juices flooded over his cock and her pussy squeezed it tightly. He could no longer hold back either and pounded into her one more time before grabbing a hold of her shoulders and cumming inside of her. He collapsed on top of her and they rested for a while before both of their stomachs started to growl. She giggled and he gently swatted her sore butt and handed her the phone.

"Here call in for pizza, anything you want on it, but no peppers, or I'll make you answer the door naked and as you look right now." She laughed as he went into the bathroom to clean up thinking how much she loved this man. Smiling she called the pizza company and made sure to order a pizza with sausage and extra peppers.