Hard Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
Secretly slutty bookworm has her ebony Professor.
2.7k words
4.44
109.5k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy leaned back from his oak desk and glanced out his office window to the quad beyond. The sun was bright and warm and the pre- Spring Break tension was so thick in the air he could feel it. The students were all cramming furiously to pass their finals so they would be able to go off to whatever hot, steamy party spot their rich parents had footed the bills for. Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Miami; anyplace with plenty of freely flowing alcohol, hot sand and oiled, beautiful, barely clothed bodies.

Yesssss, they were all desperate to get off campus for 'Break, desperate in a way that made them vulnerable to offers that would "guarantee" an A on the requisite exams.

He smiled broadly, lacing his fingers behind his closely shaven head as he considered exactly what that usually meant. Jeremy had been a professor of Political Science at this particular Mid-Western university for close to seven years and had, for most of that time, been enjoying certain...perks of his posting that he knew had never been written into the faculty handbook.

If this had been his usual game plan, the lithe young freshman kneeling naked in front of him would be there because he'd placed her under the impression her GPA was in serious, serious danger; so serious in fact that there would only be one way she could show him just how hard she was committed to passing in order to change things and excel in his class.

But this time this hadn't been the case; Rebecca was in his office today completely on her own incentive and he had been more than happy to accommodate her. More than happy and getting more pleased by the moment.

Positioned between his thighs and just in the shadow of his desk, Rebecca was noisily gulping on Jeremy's solid chocolate shaft, glazing its veiny length over and over with her hot spit. Jeremy had always liked Rebecca; she was quirky, smart, but for being a bookworm-type she had the nicest tits and ass he'd seen in a while. What's more, he saw she knew how to suck a dick as well as decipher any socio-political theory he could've thrown her way in class.

Jeremy exhaled while his dick flexed in Rebecca's busily working mouth; her pale palms craddling his bloated sac while streams of foamy, hot spit ran down over his shifting balls to pool in her hands.

"That's right," he said, bringing his hands down to her head.

"Do it right, juuuuuussst right and when I'm empty, we'll see about that A..."

Rebecca's fingers clutched tighter as she bobbed back and forth on her Professor's swollen dick.

"Mmmmnnnnh, I told you already, Professor, I do my own work, just like I handle my own play. I'm already getting the A; you just sit back now and see what you get."

She didn't even think twice about the right or wrong of what she was doing because truth be told she thought that teacher-student no-fraternizing rule was crap. Plus, she had spent too many nights in her dorm room massaging the plump lips of her pussy until it was boiling with cream and she was left grinding her pillow, moaning his name. She'd wanted this man since his class had began and she had been trying to drop very obvious hints for him ever since.

When the weather had gotten warm she'd even begun wearing thin sundresses---braless--- knowing she had thick nipples so that being seated in the front row, he would see them clearly during his lectures. Those same dresses---a lot like the one she'd peeled out of when she had gotten here today--- also sometimes came without panties so that when he passed by her chair she could spread her long, creamy thighs just enough to let him see just what she had awaiting him.

It had been a fun, tense game up until now; though for a while she didn't even know if the Professor was even taking notice. But now, after the professor had approached her after class a few days ago and made her lay it all out, word for hot, nasty word exactly what she was looking for from him, now the games were over and it was trophy time.

Slurping loudly, Rebecca's nostrils flared on every downward stroke as she struggled to keep from smothering herself on his thick shaft. And she loved his musky scent; it was as strong and powerful as his throbbing slab of meat which she was worshipping obsessively with her mouth.

Rebecca hadn't expected anything like this when she left to come to this school, she was looking to start her degree program and generally keep a low profile, even if that profile wasn't quite true to her actual personality...

As Rebecca's tongue swirled around his dick Jeremy watched her work; his eyes going from the top of her head backward along the nape of her neck and down along the sensuous curve of her spine which, surprisingly, was adorned with an elaborately inked tattoo.

At first glance, she wouldn't have struck anyone as the type to go in for body art---or giving delirium-inducing office blowjobs---but appearances, he knew, were always deceiving. Rebecca wasn't anything like she seemed, thankfully, and the more Jeremy found out about this hot coed the more he was enjoying her.

At the beginning of the semester, when he'd watched all his new students filing into his class for the first time, Rebecca had seemed like textbook wallflower material; shy, eyes never quite meeting yours, and quiet. As time had gone on, something had kept him watching her, and in that watching he had started to notice that she was also watching him. Eye contact became a regular thing after that, which graduated to other subtle flirtations; those special games she had managed to play with him, for him, without anyone else paying attention to her...

Whatever it was---that attraction---it had gotten them to this point, this day, and all his instincts told him this obviously wouldn't be Rebecca's last visit to his office---or anywhere else he wanted to meet her---a fact that kept him smiling.

Her tongue pushed up against the underside of his dick and stroked wetly, making him close his eyes and groan; it was so easy getting lost in the feel of that pierced tongue, the stainless steel ball doing just what it was meant to.

Damn this girl was good! And her skin was so soft that her palms felt like satin against his nuts; when she squeezed them she really made him moan.

"Nnnngh," he grunted out; he was doing his best to hold back the cum ready to burst from his bloated sac but at this pace that was becoming a losing battle.

Rebecca glanced up from her efforts, smiling at him, knowing she had him hooked.

"It's good, Professor?" she asked innocently, voice baby soft like her skin. Jeremy stared down at her, knowing how proud she was of herself. Time, he decided, for the teacher to get back to teaching.

"Over on the couch," he said in that deep, low voice of his that always made her wet during lectures.

"Now." he added for emphasis, obviously not pleased with her pace.

She didn't question or hesitate, but got up and went over to the leather couch across the room and, without any direction got into a position she thought he'd like.

"Is this good, Sir?" she asked as she knelt on the couch, leaning against its cool, plushly-cushioned back and staring at him over her shoulder.

Jeremy's eyes slid over her body like his hands soon would be, tracing every delicious curve. Her back was arched, waist tapered and thin until her hips flared out at that perfect point framing that beautifully rounded ass which was thrust out at him so that he could see both the clenched pink ring of her asshole and the pouting lips of her slick, smoothly waxed pussy just beneath. She looked so damned good there waiting for him, playing at innocence and being anything but. He smiled with the lust that was making his dick pulse right now; he was going to fuck her alright, fuck her hard and rough and let her go all the way into this little girl, big daddy fantasy she seemed to be easing into; apparently, not only was Rebecca aroused by his complexion, she also liked the fact that he was older than her. Now that wasn't anything new for him either, come to think of it; after all it kept him balls deep in sweet, hot college pussy so he had no reason to mind it.

When he was done staring, he rose and shook his head.

"No, that isn't the way. Down lower, lengthwise on the couch, face in the cushions. When my dick is jammed in you and you get to really feel what it's all about, you will need something to shut you up and keep your screams from attracting attention. After, if you've learned to take it, maybe we'll move you up to that position but one thing at a time..."

Rebecca licked her lips and felt her heart beating faster, her pussy quivering as she listened to his words.

"Y-yes sir," she finally managed, shifting quickly. She was past ready now, she needed that dick in the worst way and he was torturing her with his patience.

"This, sir, this is the way?" she asked after moving. He was giving her goose bumps just by looking at her; she could feel his eyes skimming over her skin like fingertips as he appraised her from one end to the other.

After some silence, he finally replied by stepping free from his pants, dropping his shirt and crossing the room to join her. Gazing sideways she watched him get closer; his dick was heavy, bobbing between his thighs with each step and she saw it was still wet from her mouth. She was getting breathless anticipating that first, deep plunge, wishing he would pounce on her like an animal and tear into her like the fresh hot meat she wanted to be for him...

Jeremy stepped up alongside the couch quietly, dragging the moment out even longer. Rebecca closed her eyes and waited, reminding herself to breathe as she did so. And then he did it, his hand landed on the small of her back and she felt his skin press to hers. Another cascade of goose bumps fanned out across her as his palm and fingers caressed her back before gliding slowly backward, up and over the satiny curve of her asscheeks.

Rebecca bit down on her lower lip, quivering as his fingers found the flexing knot of her asshole; he teased it, using two fingers to trace the hot little ring over and over.

"AAAAAHHH," she cried out unable to control herself, lost in the delicious sensations.

Jeremy continued, finger stroking slowly as though he were petting the wings of a butterfly.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK, please sir, don't tease me. Take that ass, all of it, you can have alllllll of it right now, sir, just please don't make me wait anymore." She hissed out, unable to hold back her need.

Jeremy continued stroking her asshole, watching it clutch and twitch while streams of glistening syrup oozed from Rebecca's pussy and ran down along the inside of her thighs.

"I told you to be quiet."

"Yes, sir, yes you-you did. I'm sorry, I'll be good now. I promise, I promise but---oh...ooh damn, sir, please do something to me. PLEASE!"

Since Rebecca's eyes were closed she couldn't see Jeremy dropping down to physically answer her plea but she definitely felt it, his tongue dragging a hot wet trail upward from her clit, between her fleshy pussy lips and higher, to the hole he had been teasing so mercilessly.

When she felt his thick, wet tongue pressing against her asshole and coating it in spit Rebecca lost her mind in the explosive sensations.

"Oh...fuckfuckfuckFUCK!" Rebecca cried before turning her face into the cushion and muffling the rest of her screams. Jeremy stepped up his attack, licking and kissing at her sweet pussy and ass, moving up and down between her thighs and asscheeks to make sure his tongue reached every one of her special places. He dug his fingers into her creamy flesh, gripping her hips and ass and pulling the deliciously sweet buffet back onto his face.

Rebecca was insane with lust, cumming like crazy; she had lost count of the orgasms after the fourth climax ripped through her and now her legs almost felt like jelly she was so wrung out. God, this man! Her professor was teaching her things she thought she had already known and damn if she didn't love the lessons!

His tongue was like a snake, a wet python writhing up between her pussy lips and slithering into her asshole and all she wanted was more! No one had ever licked her ass before, nobody; before today she wouldn't even have considered it but here the professor was, devouring hers like it was some delicacy.

And it felt oh so fucking GOOD! She was gasping, bucking back against him, urging him on. If she had anything to say about it this is what she was going to earn a degree in and hopefully it would take a lot of sessions to do it!

His dick was stiff and heavy between his thighs and Jeremy was ready to really show Rebecca what she'd come here to learn. He'd enjoyed all the time turning her out by licking her ass; he knew without doubt he'd just made her a slave with that alone, but now he wanted to stab her nice and deep with his dick until he was ready to flood some part of her with his hot cum.

That time was now.

One final lick, tongue swiping her now-dripping ring and he pulled back, standing, dick hot and ready in one hand. Rebecca was panting, trying to catch her breath but he didn't give her that break, instead he aimed the bloated head of his shaft at the mouth of her pussy and shoved, stabbing inward with his dick until his nuts were pressing against her fat clit. She stiffened but took him to the root, his meat filling her pussy as her pussy sucked it deeper.

Jeremy held his position a moment, swallowed by Rebecca's boiling tunnel before he began pumping and twisting; grinding his dick in and out of her pink depths while she moaned and gasped, clawing at the cushions and rocking back to meet every new thrust.

Grunting now, Jeremy was attacking her like that animal she wanted him to be; pumping into her, opening her, freeing her and at the same time capturing her and making her his, all his.

His veiny shaft was corkscrewing into her, stirring the creamy her creamy depths and seeming to stroke all of her walls at once.

"Oh shit, girl, your pussy is sucking me, sucking me just like your mouth! DAMN!" Jeremy groaned between clenched teeth.

Both of them were sweating as their bodies smacked together, skin gleaming with it as Rebecca undulated onto Jeremy's dick, impaling herself over and over again as the office grew humid with the smell of their sex.

The couch was rocking under them as Jeremy tore into Rebecca, and he was determined to use his brown yardstick to give her a profound education today. Clenching her ass cheeks in his fists until the creamy white skin was welted with the mottled red imprint of his hands he worked his thumbs inward along the smooth cleft between them until at last they were pressing against her asshole, the puckered ring still slippery and hot from his licking.

Still jamming in and out of her pussy, he introduced Rebecca to a new sensation by hooking first one then the other thumb into her spit-lubed hole and tugging at the snug rim until it gaped. Her asshole blossomed like some wild passion flower and he fucked her even harder upon seeing it.

Rebecca's eyes couldn't have bugged out any more as she bit into the leather of the couch and shrieked with tormented pleasure, another multiple climax exploding in her belly that was so much more intense than the first in a way she couldn't understand or deny.

In up to the knuckle, Jeremy's thumbs were stroking the velvet walls of Rebecca's no-longer virginal asshole, forcing his horny freshman to learn what real fucking was all about...

And for her part Rebecca was learning, she was learning the hard way...

{To Be Continued}

---ONYX