Hard Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Interracial sex explodes on this hot campus.
3.4k words
4.34
72.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy stared down along the supple, arched back of the young woman his fat dick was wedged into, the warm chocolate of his skin in stark contrast to her creamy complexion. As she bucked and squirmed, impaled on his pistoning shaft, the tattoo along her sweat-slickened spine seemed to dance in front of his eyes. Like a bull he rammed into her, cleaving the lips of her pussy with all the lust and passion she had been so intently inspiring in him these past months.

Her name was Rebecca Lindsey, a freshman student from his Political Sciences class and a bookworm if ever he thought he could spot one. But this time Jeremy had been off, way off; Rebecca carried herself in a shy, innocent way by choice, not because it was who she was. This girl wasn't the least bit shy or naïve, and now here they were at last, having a private "counseling" session about her "grades". Jeremy grinned as her tunnel, pink and slippery, flexed hungrily around his plunging length and gripped tightly as he stretched her, always demanding more and more of him while her asshole sucked at his thumbs like a nursing infant.

"Mmmmnnnnhhh... Professor, that dick... Ooooooooo FUCK!" Rebecca cried out, burying her face back in the couch. She was cumming again, hard, and the spasms were rippling wildly along the stabbing length of his hot meat making him want to let loose as well. Jeremy arched his

back as he plunged in and out while Rebecca rolled her hips, churning her slit rhythmically around her professor's beautiful black dick and making the merciless way his thumbs were plugged into her asshole feel all the more intense.

"Nnnngh, nnnggghh, NNNNNNNGGGHHHH!" Jeremy groaned out, holding on as he rode Rebecca on the way into and THROUGH yet another climax. This sweet young bitch had definitely played a good game because behind her façade, those bookish glasses and dull---at first glance---clothing a raging slut hid, a slut that was easily taking the best he had to give her and turning the heat back on him. With his thumbs he worked her asshole more, spurring her on until he felt her pussy clutching back at him; clamping down on his dick reflexively as he teased spots he realized now no one else had touched on her---in her--- before.

"Ooooooo... My...my ass, in my ASS, Professor. Ohhhhhh I didn't...didn't know it would be this...this GOOD! Ahhh GOD it's so good, so fucking good! Don't stop, pleeeease, Sir, please. Mmmmnnnnh... Oooooo, please don't st-stop..."

Jeremy couldn't have stopped now even if he'd wanted to, Rebecca was just that incredible. Stabbing harder and harder, he slammed her smooth young body with a vengeance, feeling her asscheeks smacking against him over and over again as he filled her.

"Don't worry," he grunted out with a rough pump into her. "You're going to get it ALL today... Everything you ever wanted from me, everything you know you've NEEDED from me, you're getting it, baby. In...fucking...FULL."

Rebecca shuddered as she listened to her teacher and felt her pussy sucking harder on him as he managed---at least it FELT like he was managing to---somehow push his dick deeper than he had been before. She was gasping for air as he claimed her forcefully; loving every stab, every twist and tug of those invading thumbs, and every loud smack as their sweaty bodies came together. Yeah, the professor was working hard at keeping the promise he'd just made and she was out of her mind with the feverish delight of it all. Then---just as she was thinking that---she suddenly felt him shift, pulling back out of her and leaving her pussy to flex desperately at the emptiness while her asshole quivered also, it too abruptly being deprived of his merciless touch.

Jeremy flipped Rebecca onto her back before she could question him, her long legs splaying open as she rolled; opening wide she watched him enter her, stabbing into her with that dark, glistening dick and taking on an entirely new rhythm that made her eyes roll back in her head. She thought she was crying out to him but her voice was gone the fucking had been so good. Her pussy slurped loudly, speaking for her as it gulped every inch of Jeremy's thick, undeniable shaft it could get inside at this new angle, loving the renewed sense of fullness. He sawed in and out of her, pounding into her pussy like he was beating it and she just pulled her legs wider, trying to take more.

"Oh FUCK YEAH!" Rebecca gasped out, eyes shut tight, mouth gaping. "Ooo...OH...OH...OH...ohhhhhh YESSSSSSS!"

Jeremy pushed down on the insides of Rebecca's soft thighs, fingers digging into her silky flesh while he continued pistoning in and out; watching his dick jamming into her steaming pussy and seeing with every withdrawal the oily coating of syrup Rebecca was covering him with. He also loved the sight of her delicately sloped breasts bouncing with every new thrust into her, the haloes surrounding her thickly swollen nipples gone all tightly-crinkled and dark with her arousal. One more lesson to go, he told himself using every bit of discipline he had to restrain the cum boiling in his sac, just one more before she gets it all...

******

"God, I am so sick of studying for this test. I wish Spring Break would just GET here already."

"I know, I fell asleep last night at my laptop working on my Classical Lit. essay on Melville."

"I've been meaning to ask you how it's uhm...going in that class, Angela."

"What do you mean, you took it last year. Just like all the other first-year classes: work, work, work ALL THE TIME. And it really drags sometimes too; I guess I'm not really big on 'Literature'."

"Or maybe Moby Dick isn't the right kind of dick to keep you interested."

Angela stared across the dorm room and laughed out loud at Jessie. "Don't even get me distracted, I haven't had any in long enough to realize I haven't had any which makes it too long. Besides, everyone can't have a man like yours, Jessie."

Jessie grinned, watching her roommate on the other side of the room who was in her bed, laying on her stomach and pecking away at the keyboard of her computer. Angela had on a loose tank top and some boxers and when she shifted, Jessie could see through the drooping side of the tank that Angela had already taken off her bra. Jessie was straight but she couldn't deny that Angela was sexy. She had wavy black hair and beautiful, butterscotch skin that was starting to bronze with the changing season. Her breasts were smaller, almost like teacups, but her nipples were large and had cinnamon-colored haloes surrounding them and what she lacked in breast size she more than made up for with the round, sculpted fullness of her ass. Jessie's eyes were drawn to her ass now especially because Angela had her knees bent, ankles crossed above her which only made the deeply cleft cheeks more sharply defined in the boxer shorts.

"Madre, I think next time I'll take a stab at Don Quixote," Angela sighed, flipping her screen shut. "All that nautical terminology is NOT the stuff I need to be trying to get my head into right now."

"How much more do you have before it's finished?" Jessie asked, setting her own gently whirring notebook in her lap.

"Almost finished the rough draft," Angela replied, chin resting in her palms. "Just needs a tweak here and there and I'll be on my way; I just need to find something special to really make my point."

"But you're done for the day, right?" Jessie asked, watching as Angela rolled onto her back, causing the tank top to pull tight for a minute across her breasts making her nipples look like shadowy bullets beneath the thin cotton.

"Yeah, I had two lectures and an exam today, I am definitely done."

"Cool, feel like getting out and having some fun?"

"Doing what?" Angela asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Well Oscar and I were going out tonight and he has a friend, Gregory..."

"I don't know, Jessie... What's he like? I mean, you know, is he..."

"Not as dark as Oscar but yeah, he is. But he's really cool; he's a quiet guy and Oscar doesn't hang with just anybody."

Angela chewed her bottom lip for a few minutes, quietly considering it. Jessie couldn't imagine what might've been going on in her head but it seemed like she might be trying to find some reason maybe to say no. Jessie sat her computer down and crossed the room to Angela's bed. She sat down next to her and smiled.

"Listen, Oscar is without a doubt my man," she began softly in an almost conspiratorial tone. "But Gregory is FINE. He's got nice hair and bright green eyes and dimples almost like yours." They giggled together at that as Angela blushed, a hand at her face.

"Okay," Angela said after a pause. "Since it will be all four of us. Where we going, anyway?"

"Cosmo's, it's a dance club. You can dance, right?"

Angela rolled her eyes at Jessie. "I was ready to ask YOU that."

"We'll see who asks who," Jessie laughed, rising from the bed. "Now lets get ready, I got the shower first!" Running, Jessie grabbed her towel, opened the door and took off down the hall leaving Angela behind.

Angela smiled and stretched back diagonally across her bed, small feet hanging over the edge. This was definitely going to be different. Her family had always---quietly---urged her not to get involved with los negros, but here she was with her white as could be roommate about to go dancing with two black men! And oddly, after her initial hesitation, she wasn't really bothered by it; she was looking forward to getting out finally and dancing---Angela loved dancing---sounded like the perfect cure for the stress of classes. As she closed her moist brown eyes, waiting for her turn in the shower, she wondered what Gregory would look and smell like and hoped, if nothing else, that he could dance...

******

Rebecca was lost, delirious. This, she thought, must be what something like LSD was all about; body-wide, consciousness-altering pleasure and if so she couldn't blame the hippies back in the day for indulging. Sprawled across the couch, skin sweaty and tacky against the leather, her heavy eyelids fluttered open and came into focus on the Professor. He was standing in front of her, over her, silently watching the rise and fall of her pale breasts as she panted for air. She saw he had his dick in one hand, stroking it slowly and realized that she must've been out of it for a bit because she didn't remember him pulling out or standing up. In his other hand she saw he was holding a bottle, a clear one with big blue letters on it. She squinted and the letters became a word, it said "SLIPZ Gel".

Managing with effort to wade through the tsunami of sensations her mind had become, Rebecca slowly put two and two together. The bottle at Jeremy's side was lube and he was stroking his fat, veiny length because he was methodically working on coating it from the bloated end to the nest of black hair at its base in a glistening sheathe of gel; lubricating gel that she knew would only have one use...

"You've...recovered," Jeremy said, still sliding his hand up and down his dick as he spoke. "That last climax wiped you out, I thought you were through."

"Did you?" Rebecca asked, brows arching as much as she could manage, considering her state. "Then why are you getting ready?"

"Ready...ready for what?"

"To fuck my ASS, Professor---that IS what the lube is for, right?"

Jeremy stood silently, still stroking, never pausing. His eyes were bright as he stared at her, her milky skin and lithe figure and there, between those spread thighs the engorged, now plum-colored lips of her pussy which he had hammered raw with his pole as she twisted and moaned through uncounted climaxes. Smart little bitch, no doubt, so smart and so sexy. Even now, after the way he'd taken her body, even now while she was weak from it all she was still assertive, leaving him far less in control of things than he was accustomed. Then again, Rebecca wasn't any more average than their thus far explosive joining had been. She was special, and at the same time so much more than that. As he continued watching and stroking, she shifted on the couch, trying to sit up.

"Besides," she began, finally bringing her legs together enough to plant her bare feet on the floor. "I can tell you haven't cum; not in me, not ON me. Well, not yet, anyway. And my ass..." she said, her pale lips curling into a smile. "It's the only lesson left, isn't it?"

"Knees," Jeremy said, voice low. "Like you were at first; I want you on your knees, leaning against the back of the couch. Arch your back and push your ass back toward me."

Rebecca felt her skin tingling as her heart pitched expectantly. Here it was, he was going to do it, do her; he was going to be IN there with that meaty dick of his. She felt like she'd pitched anything approaching common sense out the window at that moment; she wasn't considering discomfort or injury at trying to handle his girth in the tightness of her asshole. No, none of that, not at all. Fact was her pussy already was producing a telltale rivulet of cream that she could feel oozing between her hot lips. She was so incredibly hot for him and as she moved into place, nostrils flaring as the anticipation rose, she knew she wasn't going to deny this man much of anything, she was completely whipped.

Letting his dick go, Jeremy stepped in close behind Rebecca as soon as she'd gotten up to her knees, gripping her hips in his hands and guiding her directly into the position he wanted. She could feel the urgency in that tight grip, the heat of his hands on her skin.

"Uhhnnn," she moaned, aroused further at the dominance. As she grasped the top edge of the couch she looked over her shoulder and saw him dropping low behind her, face disappearing behind her round ass like a brown sun fading into an alabaster horizon. And then Rebecca could feel his breath, humid against the sensitive skin of her unprotected, upturned ass. She shuddered then bucked as the exhaled air was followed by his tongue, snaking out to swipe along the crease that sliced between her round cheeks. He was licking her with a building intensity; at first slowly swiping up from her pussy over the puckered hole and then back down but now his mouth was pressed to her ass and the rim of that tightly flexing hole was being bathed in hot spit as his tongue, edges curled, was stabbing into her and driving her out of her MIND.

Alternately bucking and bowing at the delicious sensation of Jeremy's tongue in her hole, Rebecca felt like a billion butterflies on X had been set loose in her stomach. Goosebumps fanned out across her skin and she just gasped in spurts, unable to scream or moan, her breasts capped by her painfully stiff nipples swaying beneath her. It was so good so SO good. The Professor...Jeremy...he was devouring her ass with abandon and all she could do was enjoy every nasty moment of it---that and remember to keep breathing.

Although she couldn't really see him, Jeremy was shifting his head from side to side trying to improve his angle while Rebecca continued to writhe feverishly. Jeremy worked around and inside her clutching asshole, lips pressed to her in this, the most intimate of kisses, steadily relaxing the tight ring of muscle with the wet, heated massage of his tongue.

"Nnnngh," Rebecca moaned, rolling her hips to the internal convulsions of her climaxes and smothering Jeremy's face in the valley between her spread cheeks. She had teased her ass before, once or twice when she had really gone off while fingering herself but this...this way, with Jeremy's mouth, his tongue---and soon, that dick of his---this was another world entirely. She never EVER wanted to come back from over this rainbow, never wanted to give up this exquisite delight. The professor's tongue was doing things to her that there had been no way to prepare for; so nasty, so deliciously TABOO the way his tongue swirled around her asshole, caressing it wetly. And every time she rocked backward, grinding against his mouth and face, his chin dug into her swollen pussy and pressed against her enflamed clit. Spit, hot and frothy ran down from his oral attack and coated her gaping folds, mingling with her own thick cream. She could feel his hands now sliding upward along the backs of her thighs, upwards and out until his fingers were digging sharply into her hips and her ass cheeks were being spread wider.

As hard as it was to deny himself more time tonguing Rebecca's incredible ass, Jeremy needed another appetite met and he had to do it NOW. Dick twitching, angry and bloated with the desire for release, he got to his feet, hands still gripping Rebecca by the hips, keeping her in line. When she'd felt his mouth pull away she'd turned to look back over her shoulder, panting as she watched him rise; tall, brown, his body glistening with sweat and his handsome face dripping at the chin. Her eyes met his and within the silence, everything was conveyed that needed to be. She turned to the wall, dropping her head, eyes closing as she locked her arms forward and braced herself, holding tight to the sofa back's top edge.

He didn't start doing it deliberately but Jeremy realized while he was standing that he had begun working the balls of his thumbs in circles, stroking the cheeks of Rebecca's ass. It was soothing her and at the same time causing goosebumps to rise all over her body, sensitive as she was now. Stepping in close Jeremy took one hand and gripped his shaft, feeling the lust in him pulsing through it while leveling the bulbous head of his dick at the wet donut he was about to fill with cream. He pushed slowly then...very slowly...trying to wedge his oiled meat into her. She quivered but said nothing, surrendering herself completely to him.

And then, like a key had been turned, the tightly clutching ring yielded, stretching to swallow his invading organ. Rebecca went stiff, eyes snapping open as the insertion caused an intense, sizzling sensation that she had NOTHING she could compare it to. She thought her ass would rip open any minute, his dick feeling three times bigger than it had in her pussy or mouth but before she could beg him to stop, beg him for mercy she realized he HAD stopped, and that the only things moving were his fingers clutching her ass cheeks and the head of his dick flexing just inside the snug-fitting rim of her hole.

Jeremy threw his head back then, jaws tight, body rigid before letting out a long, rumbling groan that marked the final break in his own resistance. As Rebecca's asshole sucked greedily his dick erupted explosively inside her unexplored depths, spitting milky jets of cum deep inside until she was flooded to overflowing. Rebecca felt the splash of liquid in places she'd never felt it before, her mouth was gaping open but the sensations were so devastatingly intense that her screams of pleasure had no sound. Spasms made her lurch and twitch, hands gripping the couch so tight it seemed she'd tear the leather and still no sound; she was breathless, drowning from the inside out in the mind-numbing joy of it. Behind her she heard Jeremy gasping, felt his dick at last begin to go slack, softening, finally done pouring his frothy seed into her ass.

"And...and your," he began, voice deepening as his breathing steadied. "And your lessons BEGIN."

To Be CONTINUED...

( Chapter 3 coming SOON )