Hard Lessons Ch. 07

Story Info
Lea and Mitch get back together one last time –for Mom.
3.2k words
4.49
96.8k
38
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers

Mitch got home and was surprised to find a great dinner was ready on the table and Lea was there as well. The three of them sat down to enjoy the dinner with Mitch casting dirty looks at his mother for inviting Lea. Yet he was more annoyed with himself for the way he treated her lately, damn he admitted Lea really looked hot tonight.

"So Mitch, Lea tells me that you, two haven't been seeing each other much lately." His mother inquired.

"No I've been busy." He answered.

"Well after dinner why don't you two get caught up in the living room and watch a movie or something. I will get the dishes done and get off to bed." His mother explained.

The three of them finished dinner and Mitch escorted Lea into the living room where they sat down on the couch. Karen cleared the table, put away the leftovers and then did up the dirty dishes. She went upstairs to check on the baby and then she took a shower, while in the shower she lathered up her pussy hairs and began to shave. Eventually she had her pussy shaved completely bald, she turned off the shower and then got out.

She stood and looked at herself in the full length mirror that hung on the wall as she dried off with a big bath towel. Once she was dry, she got lotion out and rubbed it all over her body, then she rubbed it generously over her bare mound. The sight of her bare pussy made the juice begin to flow, she watched as one of her hands began to rub her pussy. It was getting very wet and hot, she needed relief, she watched in the mirror as two fingers began vigorously fucking her.

Her other hand went up to her large milk engorged breasts and began to squeeze them roughly, she was so horny that she played with them so rough milk trickled out of the nipples. She finally brought herself to a powerful orgasm, after she was done she licked her juices off of her fingers and then the milk off of her breasts.

"Mmmmm. That was good." She said turning off the light and going to her bedroom to fall into a blissful sleep.

Meanwhile downstairs Mitch and Lea found a movie and began to watch it, she took the opportunity and cuddled up next to him. She missed being held against his muscular chest and she could feel him sigh to accommodate her body.

"Mitch did. I do something wrong?" She asked softly.

"No Lea, I have been busy lately." He answered nervously.

"I think I'm in love with you, after we had sex at Kevin's party is when I think I realized I had feelings for you. Then for you to reject me the past week with no calls or anything, I'm really hurt by you." She explained gently sobbing into his shirt.

Mitch realized that his affair with his mother and then how much he hurt Lea, a girl who truly cared for him was wrong. Even though he still lusted to be with his mother again before the rest of his family returns, he wanted Lea too.

"Lea's I'm sorry, maybe, but I was scared that I might be in love with you too." He said softly.

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and he leaned down to kiss her, he pulled her body up to him and the two of them were involved in a passionate kiss. Mitch ran his hand up her shirt and began to gently fondle her small firm breasts. Not as big as his mothers' breasts yet they were firmer, but he could feel her nipples hardening to his touch. Lea began admitting soft moans as she once again felt the manipulations of her boyfriend.

She broke the kiss off, and got up on her knees on the couch, she unbuttoned his shirt and looked at him seductively. She kissed his chest and muscular stomach all the way down to his waist, then she sat up again. She reached for the remote and shut off the television, he took the hint and shut off the lamp on the end table.

"I've never done this to anyone before, but I love you so much and I want to show you." She said.

She reached down and undid his pants, she helped him slide them down to his ankles, his hard cock now into full view. She reached down and took it into her small hands stroking it up and down. Then she leaned forward, she planted several soft kisses all over his throbbing member, finally to his relief she took him into her mouth. It took her a little bit to get the hang of sucking a cock for the first time but when she did she was really pleasing Mitch.

He watched as her head bobbed up and down at a steady rhythm and he could hear her slurping sounds as she slobbered all over his hard cock. Mitch could feel his balls starting to tighten and he knew he was going to cum, he moaned aloud and shot his load. Lea did her best to try and swallow every last spurt of cum from his cock, she swallowed most of it, what she didn't ran out of her mouth and down her chin.

When she was done, she reached for some tissue his mother conveniently kept on the coffee table, to wipe her mouth. Mitch stared at her dumbfounded trying to recover from what she had just done for him. Now it was his turn to do something for her, he waited until she was done and then he stood up getting his clothes the rest of the way off.

He reached down and pulled off her shirt, he leaned down pushing her down in the process, he licked and suckled on her firm young tits. Then he kissed his way down her flat stomach, he got on the floor and pulled down her shorts along with her panties. He spread her legs apart and began to lick at her pussy, she let out soft moans as his tongue worked its way up her wet slit to her clit.

She could not help to compare him to his mother who had done the same to her in a hot romp in the kitchen earlier. Yet he was doing well enough to make her pussy hot for more, and he gently slid a couple of fingers into her pussy. Her pussy gripped the digits as he gently began to finger fuck her while licking her clit.

"Oh fuck yes baby, bring me off too." She said aloud.

Soon she was bucking her pussy against his face as she started to have an orgasm, when she was done his face was glistening with her juices. Mitch was not done with her yet, he reached into his jeans and pulled out a condom. His cock has recovered and he slid the condom on, he then got between her legs and slid his cock in with ease.

He pounded her tender young pussy in the typical missionary position for several long minutes, and Lea raked her fingers up and down his back. She dug them into his back every time he made her cum, as hot as she is that was several times.

"Rollover babes I want to fuck you doggie style." He said.

"Okay." Was all she could say?

Lea had never done any position other missionary so with a little direction from Mitch she was up on all fours. Mitch got behind her and slammed his hard cock into her, he pounded her tight young pussy hard and harder.

"Oh fuck, Mitch, fuck me hard." She begged.

"Yeah, I knew you would like this baby." He bragged.

He continued to pound her, hoping all of the screaming and carrying on Lea were doing would not bring his mother downstairs. He continued to roughly run his hand all over her body from her firm young tits to her nice sexy little ass.

Mitch was getting tired and still was a while from coming, he waited until she had another orgasm, then he pulled his cock out of her pussy. He could hear her moan aloud a moan of disappointment as he did. He sat back on the couch, his still hard cock pointing straight up in the air.

"Would you ride me?" He asked. "I need a rest."

"Okay, what do I do just, straddle you?" She asked.

"Yeah, once you get on top, it will be your turn to fuck me." He said.

"Whatever you want Mitch." She said climbing on top of him.

Once she straddled her boyfriend she began to slowly bounce up and down on his hard cock, Mitch occasionally grabbed one of her tits and sucking it. Soon she was riding him like Seabiscuit, she felt Mitch reach around and grabs hold of her ass cheeks to encourage her pace.

"Oh god baby this feels so goooood, you have shown me so much tonight. I want to fuck you forever." She whispered in his ear. "Oh yes fuck me Mitch."

With the way she was talking, she was making him feel like a big stud, it was working because his balls were getting ready to fill the condom. Soon he was shooting another load of cum, instead of her mouth it was emptying into a condom. The two of them stayed in each others arms for several long minutes trying to recover from the intense erotic encounter.

After they had gotten, dressed Mitch took Lea home, they stood on her front porch kissing for a long time. Her father had finally had enough and decided to break things up, Mitch promised her things would be different between them.

He drove home and went to bed, he was exhausted and spent, he slept the sleep of the dead until his alarm went off. Now only a few more mornings of this and summer school would be over and the rest of his family would be home.

At breakfast he told his mother that he and Lea would be seeing much more of each others, he noticed his mother let out a sigh.

"Was that a sigh of relief or despair?" He asked.

"Relief of course." She said. " I love you Mitch, but I'm glad that we are not doing what we were doing any more."

"Well I have no regrets to what we did, and I love you to Mom." He answered.

He got up from the table and put his cereal bowl in the sink, he gave his mother a kiss on the cheek. He ran out the door with his school book and drove to school, when he left the phone rang. It was her husband explaining to be expecting them that Saturday, they exchanged how much they missed each other, he gave her a low down of all of the fun she had missed. Then he asked her what had been going on around there, anything exciting.

"No it's been very uneventful." She replied thinking if he only knew how much sex was going on since he had left. "I'll see you when you get home, Love you."

She no sooner hung up the phone when the phone rang again, but it was her sister Kelly calling to thank her for hooking her up with Kevin. She wanted to know if she could bring the kids over in a couple of weeks so they could have a romantic getaway. Karen was ecstatic with herself now, she had gotten both Mitch and Kevin to stop fucking her and things were back to normal.

Soon it was Saturday morning the rest of the week went by without incident and Karen's family would be returning soon. She stood in the kitchen that morning wearing her short silk robe when Mitch came up behind her naked as a jaybird. He took his mother into his arms and nuzzled his head into her neck.

"I passed summer school and we still have a couple of hours left to our agreement." He said.

"Oh god Mitch, I thought Lea would be enough for you." She groaned feeling his hard cock grind against her ass.

"C'mon mom, just one last time?" He begged.

"All right one last time, then never ever ask me to do this again." She said.

He spun her around and began to kiss her on the lips, he forced his tongue into his mother's mouth vigorously dueling with her. He reached down to open her robe and was pleased to find she too was naked underneath.

He stopped kissing long enough to kiss his way down to one of her milk engorged breasts, he suckled on it so hard it began to spurt milk into his awaiting mouth. He was so horny and full of lust that he kept feeding off of her milk. He took a free hand and reached between his mothers legs to discover she had shaved her pussy.

"Wow mom a shaved pussy!" He said surprised.

"Yes now hurry up and get this over with." She said. "Remember this is the last time so I want to get this over with."

"Don't worry Mom, and a deal is a deal." He said.

He pushed her legs apart and grabbed her waist, his cock thrust into her pussy as he lifted her into place. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he supported all of her weight easily, fucking her standing up in the kitchen. He took her over to the table and laid her onto it, with his mother laying flat on her back, her legs up by his shoulders, he slowly thrust his cock in and out of her.

Soon he was fucking her faster and faster, Karen lay on her back playing with her large mammaries as he did. She thought how lucky Lea was to have her son as a lover, with his nice cock and how skilled he was at fucking now.

"Yes son, fuck mommy, cum into me so we can end this sinful lust, fuck me dammit." She was begging for more.

"Motherfucker." He groaned aloud as he emptied his cum into his mother.

The two of them rested for a moment and then Karen suggested they take a shower to get cleaned up before the family got home. She soon found herself on her knees in the shower sucking on her son's rehardened cock. He did not want to come in her mouth so he pulled her up and spun her around. He reached down for the soap and lathered it up on his cock and her asshole, she used one hand to steady herself on the shower wall and the other to open her ass cheek some more.

Like his father he too was going to fuck her round shapely ass, she usually let her husband fuck her ass when she was menstruating. Her son lined his cock up to ass and eased it into her asshole, she reached for her son's hip and beckoned him on. He took the hint and thrust his cock into her ass, he could not get over how tight an asshole was, tighter than when he took Lea's virginity.

"Oh I love getting fucked in the ass." She moaned. "Fuck my ass baby."

"Wow this so fucking hot." He groaned.

Her son thrust in and out of her tight asshole, until finally he could not take the excitement and he shot his hot cum toward her colons. Finally he pulled his limp cock out and they finished washing, they got dried, dressed and the two of them looked proper for the return of the rest of the family.

The two of them were sitting in the kitchen enjoying lunch and the baby was sitting in her high chair. Jenny was more interested in playing with her lunch than eating it, when they heard the horn of the family SUV blow in the driveway.

"Yea they are home!" She exclaimed grabbing Jenny out of her high chair.

The three of them ran outside to see the rest of the family, Mitch joked with his brother and sister, while Karen and Bill stood smooching. Bill took Jenny from his wife and she went to see her other son and daughter.

"Mitch would you help. Your brother and sister put all the gear away, then clean the pop up out." His dad asked.

"Sure Dad." He said.

"I hear you and Lea are going steady now that is great." He said.

"Yes sir it is." He said.

"Well if you can stay out of trouble, the rest of the summer I might let you take the pop up for a weekend camp out with your friends." His dad explained. "You deserve it after missing out on our usual family vacation."

"Thanks dad." He said carrying gear into the garage.

"What about me?" His wife pouted.

"Well I was thinking of you and I going too away for Labor Day, maybe to that bed and breakfast in Vermont you love so much." He said.

"The one Jenny was conceived at." She whispered into his ear.

"The very one." He laughed.

After everything was put away, the family all settled back in, Mitch had left for a date with Lea. Her other son was going to the park to play hoops with his friends and her daughter was going over to her best friends to catch up. Bill was busy checking e-mail and getting caught up on what to expect when he went back to work Monday.

Karen had put Jenny down in her crib and then she went into the bedroom to put on some sexy lingerie for her husband to tear off of her. No matter how many times she had fucked while he was gone and how much she fingered her pussy, she still wanted her husband.

Soon her husband did not disappoint, he came into the bedroom and saw how sexy his wife looked in the tight teddies she was wearing. He quickly got naked and went over to the bed, like an animal he tore the tiny straps off of her shoulders, fortunately Karen knew how to sew well.

She and her husband made love and then when they were done he rolled over and went to sleep, the poor guy exhausted from driving all day. Karen lying in bed looking up at the ceiling, she could feel her husbands cum trickles from her oozing cunt. Then it occurred to her why she wanted her son in her ass so eagerly that morning. She should have gotten her period a few days ago, she was late, with that she was not able to get a good night sleep.

The next morning she got up early and went to the drugstore for a home pregnancy test, it was positive. Neither her son nor Kevin used a condom when they had fucked her during the week, but she was fertile. She had many conflicting thoughts going through her head, she hoped the new baby looked like either Mitch who resembled her father or her if it was Kevin's. Karen learned that if you let events spiral out of control, allow yourself to be manipulated or put into a position that allows you to be blackmailed you had to pay the price in the end.

THE END

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers