Hard Punishment

Story Info
Helpless Myriah learns a lesson from Mistress Sarah.
2.4k words
3.94
38.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myriah kneeled down in front of Sarah and put her arms behind her back.

"My good little girl." Sarah said as she caressed her cheek. Myriah felt the heat building deep in her belly.

"Yes, Ma'am." Myriah replied. Sarah circled around her, with her riding crop in hand. She gingerly placed it between her thighs to force Myriah's legs apart.

"Fold your arms and push your tits out. Arch your back, slut!" Sarah ordered from behind, as her crop landed harshly on Myriah's lower back. Myriah's straightened herself up with a small yelp. She knew that Sarah would not have that. Sarah reached down and secured Myriah's mouth in her hand and forced her eyes on her. "Did I say you could make a sound?" Myriah nodded her head 'no'. "Answer me, you greedy whore!"

"No, Ma'am."

"No Ma'am, what?"

"No, ma'am, you did not say I could make a sound. Please punish me as you wish." Sarah smiled a wicked grin.

"Mmm, how quickly you shape up. Let me remind you to always be appreciative of your mistress. That means you say 'Thank you'." Sarah said, as she swat Myriah with the crop on the back of her thigh.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Myriah said. Sarah tapped the crop across her ass lightly as Myriah squirmed. She let another hard swat down on her other thigh. "Thank you, Ma'am," Myriah cried out. Sarah continued to work her way up Myriah's soft, round ass. She rubbed the leather crop in circles around Myriah's left ass cheek. She smacked her hard in the center and continued to slap her, switching to her right ass cheek, until both cheeks were pink. "Thank you, Ma'am. Thank you for cropping my ass." Sarah rubbed the leather into Myriah's ass crack and wiggled the crop back and forth.

"Dirty little girls need to be punished, don't they?" Sarah teased, as she rubbed the crop on Myriah's tender, pink ass.

"Yes they do, Ma'am. I'm a dirty little girl." Sarah slapped her with the crop.

"Who's dirty little girl are you, little Miss Myriah."

"Yours, Miss Sarah." Myriah breathed. Sarah grabbed Myriah by her braid and yanked her head back to look at her.

"You will call me, ma'am or mistress. Do I look like a pathetic little 'Miss' to you?"

"No, Mistress, you don't. I'm sorry Ma'am." Sarah let go of her hair.

"I don't want to hear you talk anymore." Sarah left and went to the dresser. She opened one of the drawers, and came back with a red ball gag. "This ought to keep you quiet. Then you can think about how to properly address your mistress." Myriah embarrassingly opened her mouth as Sarah fastened the ball gag around her head. It was large and tasted of rubber. She could not move her tongue very well or speak. All of her sounds were muffled. Her lips spread around the gag and her teeth clenched down on it and the crop began to kiss her ass again with sharp whips from cheek to cheek. "I'm going to teach you a lesson, my dear, in obedience."

Myriah felt the discomfort in her jaw from the gag, as well as the sting of her skin on her backside. She tried her best to keep still. The ball began to get moist and saliva leaked out of her mouth and on to her chest. Myriah tried to clean herself up but it was useless. Sarah walked around the front of Myriah and began to rub her wet saliva over her tits.

"Look at you, sloppy girl, drooling all over your perky, little tits." Sarah brought the crop down on her right breast. Myriah felt the sting from her nipple to the pit of her stomach. Desire was stirring inside of her with each slap of the crop. Sarah walked across the room and sat down on a bench. "Come here, girl crawl to me on your hands and knees. Look at me." Myriah put her hand on the floor and began to crawl toward her mistress. She felt the soreness in her ass and lower back but she was sure not to lose eye contact with Sarah. "Good girl, come lay across my lap." Myriah knew she was going to get hand slapped, and she knew it would be difficult. She crawled across Sarah's lap, laying on her belly, and arched her back so her ass would stick up.

"Look at this nice ass. Present it to me, slut." Myriah arched it further, and Sarah brought her hand down on her left cheek. Myriah was surprised and jolted up. "Keep still." Sarah ordered and pushed her back down into her lap. Sarah slapped her again, this time on her ass and thigh. She slapped her six times on each cheek, while Myriah squirmed. Sarah shoved her head down to the floor and kept her hand there while she altered hard, quick slaps from cheek to cheek. Myriah's head and shoulders could not be held down as she screamed through the gag. "I love to see this ass all red and swollen," Sarah said as she rubbed circles with her hands around Myriah's cheeks. "So full and round." She slapped her cheeks with each hand at the same time. "How many was that, slut?"

"I don't know, ma'am, twenty?" Sarah pulled Myriah's head back by her hair and grabbed her ass firmly.

"You didn't count, you bad slut. You will be punished further now for your foolishness. On your knees." She slapped her one final time. Myriah scrambled off of Sarah's lap, her ass was so tender. Sarah went over to the dresser and gathered a few items. She had a string of rope, a butt plug, and a small tube of lube. Then, she walked over to Myriah and dragged her over to the cage door in the wall. It had a special locking door at the bottom with hand holes and a head hole. Myriah was scared. She knew this was serious. "Bend forward. You deserve this." Myriah slowly bent forward and spread her ass, as Sarah lubed up the silver butt plug. She slapped Myriah's ass. "Relax that ass for me." Myriah felt the cool plug against the entrance to her asshole. Sarah circled it around the rosebud, juicing it up and lightly pushing in and out. Then, she applied her firm pressure and the plug opened up Myriah's asshole, filling her tightly. It slowly sunk into her and disappeared. Myriah cried out as her as pushed in all the way. It felt big and uncomfortable, but also satisfied something deep inside her. "Sit up. Keep that plug in that ass, you hear me."

Sarah tied the rope around Myriah's waist and pulled it between her legs against the buttplug. It felt so large and sore in her ass and the rope rubbed against her pink, swelling skin. It also was tight on her wet slit.

"There you go. You look so helpless and pretty, my whore. Are you ready to be punished again?"

"If it pleases you, mistress." Myriah muffled out through her gag.

"It pleases me very much. Now, bend forward." Her head and hands were closed off on the other sde, her ass sticking up in the air. Sarah also fastened the floor cuffs around Myriah's ankles to keep her legs spread apart. Myriah can only see darkness in the cage and her cries are muffled behind her gag and the door.

"Now, Since you can't keep track in your head, I want to hear you yell out after ever slap you received. Since you think you deserve 20, you will get 40 for your punishment. Maybe this cage will keep you still and teach you to obey your mistress and never forget the orders I give you."

Sarah slapped Myriah with the crop and her hands all down her back, ass and legs. Her ass is widely stretched from the plug. On the other side of the door, her hands are restrained and she cries against her sloppy, wet ball gag. From number one to forty, time blurrs forward as the spanking turns her soft round ass to a pretty shade of red. The binding rope rubs against Myriah's wet sex and she grinds against it with each spank and hit she receives. The butt plug is vibrating inside her butthole with each hit. She wants release so badly.

She released from the floor cuffs and Sarah unlocks the door. Light fills her eyes again and she stretches her wrists out before placing them behind her back and sitting up straight.

"Good girl." Sarah bends down to face her and slowly licks her slimy ball gag. She licks Myriah's lips and sucks on her red ball. She gently kisses the corners of her mouth. Myriah desperately wants to kiss Sarah back and it is driving her wild.

"Such a pretty girl you are after you're punished. You did very good." Sarah reaches around Myriah's head and removes her ball gag. Myriah stretches out her lips and tongue.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Myriah coos. Sarah leans in to kiss Myriah, and their lips wrap around each other. Myriah accepts Sarah's tongue into her mouth, as Sarah reaches up to touch her tit. She grabs her tits and massages them, flicking and pinching her nipples. Sarah breaks their kiss and pushes Myriah's head to her own chest. Myriah gladly sucks on Sarah's puffy nipples and fondles her breasts. She suckles her tits hard and bites her lightly. Sarah groans and pushes her breasts into Myriah's faces. She pulls her arms around her head and forces Myriah not to breathe against her tits. Myriah struggles against her for a moment and then stills. Sarah releases her and Myriah kneels up in exasperation.

"You are such a good little slut."

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for your gorgeous tits."

"Good girl." Sarah whispers as she caresses her face. "I have a surprise for you."

Sarah stands and goes to box cage on the other side of the room. Sarah takes the key and unlocks the door. A girl with dark hair and large breasts emerges from the cage, crawling on her hands and knees. She is wearing a similar red ball gag and is also wearing a butt plug with a rope belt holding it in. She crawls into the center of the room and kneels up, pushing her breasts forward. Her name is Jess. Jess looks up at Sarah as she walks around her. Sarah touches Jess's hair and rubs her thumb on her cheek.

"My little slave, have you been cooped up in there too long?" Jess nods her head. Sarah pulls the ball gag out of her mouth.

"Speak, slave."

"Yes, beautiful mistress. I missed your company." Jess swallows hard.

"This is Myriah, Jess. You two will become good friends." Jess and Myriah meet eyes. "Come, Myriah, meet Jess. Crawl on just your knees and stick out your chest so we can see your tits."

Myriah comes over to Jess and kneels in the same position in front of her.

"Do you want to suck her tits?" Sarah asks Myriah.

"Yes, Ma'am. May I?"

"You may." Myriah leans forward and takes Jess' s nipple into her mouth and sucks it greedily. Jess closes her eyes and groans.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Myriah." She breathes heavily as Myriah tugs on her nipples with her teeth and circles her tongue around them. Sarah come back from the dresser with a pair of nipple clamps.

"Let's have a little fun here with Miss Jess." Myriah pulls away and Sarah places the nipple clamps on Jess's breasts. She cries out in pain and pleasure. The sensation is incredible.

"Kiss her." Sarah says to Myriah. She leans into Jess and her groans get lost in her lips. They kiss each other gently and tickle their tongues against one another. Sarah returns with a vibrating wand in hand. While the girls kiss each other, Sarah puts the wand between them and it vibrates against both of them at the same time. Myriah and Jess moan into each other while grinding against the wand. The harsh rope mixed with the wand's powerful vibes create an overwhelming feeling.

"Little sluts bucking against the same toy like whores." Sarah begins to slap Jess's ass and she pushes further into Myriah and the wand. Her muffles cries against Myriah's mouth become more intense with each slap. Then, Sarah stops and turns off the wand. She steps back.

"Face me, whores." Sarah sits on the bench as Myriah and Jess shift to face her. "I want you to stalk toward me slowly. Look into my eyes and keep those asses up high." They slowly start to crawl over to her and bow at her feet, asses raised. They look up at her, but Sarah says nothing. With their faces at her feet. She begins to touch their cheeks with her toes. "Suck them." She orders. They each begin to kiss her feet and suck on her toes, slowly and carefully. Jess sucks on Sarah's big left toe while Myriah licks the tops and sides of her feet.

"Come lick me, you filthy whores. Taste my juices." Sarah pushes her legs far apart as Myriah and Jess move in between her thighs. They kiss the insides of her thighs and use their tongues on the slit of her hot sex. Her wet juices begin to flow and Myriah licks her clean while Jess flicks her tongue on Sarah's little engorged clit. Jess sucks on it gently while Myriah moves to Sarah' tight ass. She runs her tongue up and down her ass crack and stuffs her tongue into her pink hole. It is tight and soft and smells delicious.

"Good girls, yes, lick my sweet pussy." They continue to lick her until she comes in their faces. She pushes both of their faces into her sex and climaxes in their mouths. They lick Sarah clean and taste their mistress's sweet nectar. She moans and cries out as they continue to service their mistress. Sarah rubs her dripping wet cunt on Myriah's face.

"My good slave, make my pussy clean. Taste how delicious my cum is."

Myriah and Sarah lick her wet pussy and asshole clean. She orders them to their knees and tells them to face each other.

"You two will become very good friends, I am sure of it." Sarah smiles and and reaches forward to tweek both of their nipples. "I am only getting started with you two."

To be continued...