Hard Time

Story Info
Sister stands by brother while in Prison.
8.1k words
4.09
81.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Everyone has that "doofus moment" when they do something so incredibly stupid that people and even they ask "What the hell was I thinking?" Mine came when I gave up a promising college and football career as a starring linebacker and running back to knock over a "7-11" and as a result, drew 23 years hard time in state prison.

Growing up I had a fairly normal childhood and teen years in most ways except for one. I came from a large family, and I don't mean in numbers, I mean in body size. In short, by the time I had reached my full adult height at age 17, I was massive. I was not fat but very muscular, built like a NFL football linebacker and I stood seven feet-three inches tall and weighed over 300 pounds(326 to be exact.)

I came from a "normal" family in rural Kentucky in the country just outside of a small city of about 30,000 people. My dad was 6'8' and 265 pounds and was a successful well known and well respected District attorney. He was well in staunched in local politics and won every election he was in and people who knew him best called "Big Mack" in that his last name was Mac Elroy.

Mom was pretty tall also. She was 6'4" 160 pounds, very pretty and well built (38DD-28-37) She had dark jet black raven hair dark eyes that could peer deep into your soul and was athletic and a well respected pharmacist.

My little sister Stella who was about 2 years younger than me(21 months to be exact) would take after mom. She would grow up slightly taller (6'6" tall at her full adult height) and measured exactly like mom(38DD-38-37) and weighed 170 pounds. Stella was a knockout and had the same dark shoulder length straight jet black raven hair and enchanting dark eyes along with pouty lips and an air about her that was enticing and could ensnare any man and often did.

As for me, I got dad's brownish blonde hair and hazel eyes I also inherited his body size in that he was muscular and not very fat. I just turned out incredibly large but I didn't mind. It served me well in school and would come to serve me well in prison.

My nickname in high school was "Goliath." I pretty much enjoyed the irony of that name, especially since my birth name was David. Stella would reach her full adult height and weight at 16 and her nickname was Amazon, which she proudly wore but no one dared call her that to her face.

Before we reached our full heights we were only slightly taller than average at least until middle school when we hit our growth spurts. When I entered 8th grade at 13, I had had my first spurt and went from 5'11 185 pounds to 6'6" 245 pounds. I had my second spurt the summer between my junior and senior years and grew to my present height of 7'3" 326 pounds

Stella was about the same but she matured earlier. When she was 11 she went from 5'6" 115 pounds to 6 feet 150 pounds. Her second growth spurt hit when she was 15 and she went to her height of 6'6" and 170 pounds.

Even though lots of people thought we were "freakishly huge" they still wanted us to play on their teams. I played football in high school and that is where I received my nickname "Goliath" because I was unstoppable both as a linebacker and running back.

Stella was a star power forward on the girl's high school basketball team and also played on the volleyball team Stella and I also were proficient academically. I was on the debate team, Science Olympiad and on the Math Team and a member of the Math Honor's fraternity Mu Alpha Theta. Stella was on the Science and Math Teams with me as well as Future Business Leaders of America.

Outside of school we also had our activities. We were both into Martial Arts and very good at it( 3rd degree black belts). We competed regularly on the local, state, and regional levels where we won several first place and second place awards. We would go to the nationals my junior year in high school and I took seventh place in my category and Stella took fifth overall. In the sparring, competitions, we both placed third.

After high school I was given a full football scholarship to the State University in Kentucky. I played for 1 and one- half seasons until that fateful night that would end my career.

While I played I was the star and even had pro scouts wanting me to sign right then and there, but I was studying finance, and computers and even had aspirations of going to law school and then one warm night in October, it all ended.

I had been to a Frat party that night and had a couple of beers and a few shooters and was somewhat tipsy but still in control. I decided to make a beer run with a couple of frat boys I really didn't know(HUGE MISTAKE) and they decided instead of paying for the beer they were going to rob the place.

I stayed outside and served as lookout while the two guys I was with went inside. A couple of shots were fired, mainly into the ceiling and wall because the owner spooked one of the other guys and he nervously discharged the gun. We got away but were caught an hour later and arrested at the frat house.

I was sent to jail and the two frat boys who were with me tried to say I was the one who knocked over the store fired the shots. Thank god for video tape because it clearly showed on the camera going out that the two robbers measured less than 6 feet as marked on the side of the door and the owner testified he would have remembered someone as large as me .

I still, however, had to face charges for being there and under Kentucky law was charged with the same crime they were just because I was there and because a weapon was involved and discharged what would have been a 10-12 year sentence was doubled to 20-25. Also, there was a newly elected hot shot "Bulldog" DA trying to make a name for himself with this case so he made sure I got the max.

Dad and mom came up and tried to get me out. Dad told me "Just say you didn't do it and we will get you out." I couldn't do that, mainly because dad had pounded into my psyche(brain) "You man-up and own up to what you do." When I told him that we got into a big argument and that is when I saw how huge of a hypocrite he really was and called him on it.

"Fine," he said. "You want to rot in prison then so be it. I wash my hands of you and the whole affair."

Mom on the other hand was livid at dad and saw him for the hypocrite he was and called her brother Leon who at the time, was a well connected and respected business man in Cincinnati Ohio and owned a publishing company. He pulled some strings and within a couple of hours had arranged to get the best lawyer money could buy.

Stella who would come see me almost every day seeing that we had been extremely close our whole life. Stella and I were closer than normal brothers and sister but we weren't lovers but we should have been. We both had secret crushes on each other which we didn't hide very well and were inseparable and preferred spending time with each other than going out on a date.

Apart from mom, Stella was the only one who stood by me when pled guilty to the crime. I felt I had to in order to live with myself. Also I would make a public apology on television.

At a news conference, I laid out exactly what happened, that what I did was stupid and that I took full responsibility for MY actions. I asked for forgiveness not only from the college and fans but from my old high school and people in my town who had looked up to me as a role model and idol

I made no excuses for what I did and fully owned up to what I had done. The primary reason made the public apology was not to a swage some guilt I felt, although may have been a small part of it; Mostly, it was to let those who had believed in me that I was still the same person I had always been and because of one series of events led on by a chain of stupid choices, my life took a downfall.

Stella 18 and I was 20 when I entered my plea of guilty at my hearing on October 23 1985, was sent to prison on November 7 1985 and would be released free and clear(no parole) March 18 2009. In all I served 23 years, 4 months and 11 days(4 days shy of my 44th birthday) and Stella was there for me all the time.

When the officer was leading me away( a very nice older black lady named Mavis who befriended me my time in jail waiting my hearing), Stella ran up to me and hugged me. When another court officer tried to pull Stella away from me , Mavis said it was alright to let Stella say goodbye.

"I will wait for you Dave," Stella said crying. "I promise I will wait for you and be here when you get out. I love you so much and will always be here for you," and with that she gave me a long tongue probing kiss full on the lips that lasted a good 30 seconds.

"I love you too sweetheart," I replied as she broke the kiss. "Don't fret I will be okay," and grabbed her hand lovingly and gently caressed it.

"It's time to go child" Mavis said somberly and with that I was led away."

I cried as I left the court room and Mavis did her best to console me because she knew I wasn't a hardened criminal but a young man who made a foolish mistake.

If Stella could have stayed with me she would have but she had to finish her senior year. However she would write me everyday. This is when I found out her feelings for me.

Her letters always opened " My dearest Mon Cherie" and singed "Your ever loving faithful Stella" and were written like one would write a lover rather than a brother. I didn't mind because I had always liked Stella too that way but assumed it was a one way street. I would write to her like a lover as well and when people would ask who was writing me I told them she was my best friend growing up.

Like I said earlier, my height and size would serve me well in prison. In jail, no one messed with me because of my size and because it was a small town jail. Prison however is a very different world. To steal a line from the Wizard of Oz, "I wasn't in Kansas anymore."

Everyone knows that in prison you are going to have those who try to take advantage of you and who love and prey on "Fresh meat" as you could call it. There are gangs that try to recruit you or get to you, predators also sometimes called "wolves" that would love to make you their prison "bitch" and any other assorted people who love to take advantage of you.

When I first entered prison it was almost like that scene in "The Green Mile" when the guards were escorting "John Koffee" to his cell and the people were like "where the hell did he come from" and were somewhat leery of him.

At first people were leery of me and left me alone too scared to mess with me; Unfortunately, however, that initial shock was short lived and after a couple of weeks three fools tried to take advantage of me and my cell mate. Much to their surprise and dismay, I put them down in a hurry. They tried to attack us one morning after chow and two were sent to the hospital with broken ribs and arms and one of them I sent him to the ICU when I turned his shank on him and stabbed him in self defense.

The two with broken ribs and arms survived and were transferred. The one I sent to the ICU was on a ventilator machine to help him breath for 2 months and he was later transferred to another facility.

After that incident I quickly earned my reputation as Goliath and no one decided to mess with me seeing there was no one brave enough or foolish enough to consider himself a "David."

I did had to go before a disciplinary hearing for fighting but was cleared. The two officers on the scene who witnessed the attack take place testified that the three men were the aggressors as did my cell-mate and much to my pleasant surprise several fellow cons.

I quickly became one people looked up to mainly for my size and was well respected not only by the other convicts but by the staff as well. I served my time without incident and was a model prisoner.

Within three years I earned privileges such as my own cell in the minimum security section and to have contact visits. Later I would get to move to the honor dorm. I also earned the right to continue my education but this time I chose computers and accounting.

It took me six years but I finally earned my BS from the University of Kentucky by the correspondence program. I also got a job writing a column in the prison newspaper and would run the law library for 4 days a week.

Lastly I became involved in the state's version of the "Scared Straight" program where youthful offenders see what it is like to be in prison. I would tell them my story and how I believed "it would never happen to me."

Stella on the other hand pursued her own career in the Air Force. I remember when she came to see me the summer she graduated in 1986. She told me she had a chance to go into the Air Force to study computers and they would send her to college and make her an officer. In exchange she would have to give them twelve years.

She was excited but torn as well. She didn't want to leave me I told her to pursue her dream that I wasn't going anywhere soon. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips and said she loved me and would be here for me when I got out.

Stella did tell me one thing not as an offense but as an emancipation for her and in honor of me. She told me she had her name legally changed to Mom's brother Leon's last name, Wilson. After the way dad had treated me she could not bare the name of a hypocrite and said she would be Stella Wilson from now on.

She did not expect me to change my name and didn't mind if I kept it. As for her it was her own choice and I respected her for that and it would serve us good later on.

Stella would go on to pursue her Air Force dream and instead of giving them twelve years she gave around 21 years and 5 months retiring with the rank of Lt Col.

She wrote me faithfully every day and basically told me what she did that day and asked me how my day was. She would send me pictures of herself at different stages in her career. She sent me a picture when she graduated boot camp, when she completed OCS, after each promotion, and when she finished college.

Our relationship would grow close and we fell in love with each other and became soulmates. It was different than your typical prison relationship, we both had known each other for life and were committed to each other.

Stella would get thirty days of leave a year and she divided them up every three months and would make the trip from the Air Force base she was stationed at in Oklahoma, the same base that houses the B-2 bomber and come see me.

Since I had earned the right to be housed in the honor dorm I could contact visits up to 3 times a week and Stella and I would take advantage of that. Stella always hugged me and kissed me on the lips then we sat held hands and talked.

About 14 years into my sentence I was told I could have what was known as "Family Contact Visits" otherwise known as Conjugal visits and that is the first time Stella and I would make love.

I was a warm day in May and Stella had just made captain. The guard escorted me from the dorm to overnight visitation area. He told me I had 48 hours and when I got there Stella was waiting for me After the guard left we wasted no time.

We embraced and passionately kissed, our tongues probing each other's mouths. Our hands ran over each other's bodies as we tore each other's clothes off until we were both naked.

Stella sat me down on the couch sat on my lap and taking my cock in her hand guided it into her oh so sweetly pink and smooth newly shaven pussy and began riding me. My hard tool felt so good in Stella's pussy as her sugar walls gripped the sides of my cock and milked it for all it was worth.

I grabbed Stella's hips and guided them as she rode me fast and furiously. I would even buck up and meet her motions with my own.

Just then Stella's hymen broke and she moaned "Oh yes, I am complete now."

We were so fucking horny that it didn't take long after that for us to cum. Stella was the first to cum and she cried out "Oh god yes Dave" and flooded my cock with her sweet sticky cream.

I could feel my cock swell and fill with cum I let Stella know I was ready to cum and she moaned "Oh yes baby give yourself to me. I wanna fill your hot manhood deep inside me.

"What about protection," I moaned as I tried to hold back.

"Don't' worry Mon Cherie, I have taken care of that. Trust me"

I trusted her and let go to the feeling, flooding Stella's pussy with my hot semen.

"Oh yes Dave, " Stella moaned as she embraced me put her hands on the back of my head and lovingly scratch the base of my neck.

Stella dismounted me and then laid me down on my back and crawled on top of me, guiding my cum soaked cock back into her sweet cunt.

We kissed and caressed as our bodies pressed together and Stella slowly and lovingly pumped my cock. Our limbs would intertwine and we laid over on our side as we continued to move together as one

We would spend about 30 minutes in this passion play and we would both cum again and then Stella and I would go to the bedroom and spend the next 2 hours making love. We would do it cowgirl style, doggie style, missionary style and spend time in a hot 69 session and then at the end hold each other and cuddle.

We had now completely crossed the line from brother and sister to lovers and we had no regrets. With our pent up sexual urges and frustrations initially satisfied we showered and spent the rest of the day catching up on our lives and just enjoying each other's company.

We would fuck several more times those 48 hours and when Stella left we were both satisfied. Stella and I would have those visits every six months since I was only allowed 2 of these visits a year. The other two visits we had to settle for regular contact visits

For the next nine years those visits helped me out and I looked forward to them as did Stella Finally Stella would retire from the air force in October 2007.

Uncle Leon had since sold his publishing company in Cincinnati and opened a computer company on the Kentucky side of the river from Cincinnati. This ten year old company specialized in data recovery and web page development and was named Jupiter Data Systems.

Uncle Leon had promised her a job at his new company and allowed her to handle his client list as well as make any new clients she could on her own, which she was able to do and increased business 15 percent in the time she was there until I was released.

For the next 17 months Stella worked for Leon and was making a great salary pulling back almost 100 k year and her Air force retirement gave her another 30 k so she was doing very well.

Stella purchased a nice 2 acre lot of land just outside of town on the river where she would build a nice all brick/stone 4 bedroom 3 and one-half bath 2 story 5,300 square foot home, complete with a 3 car garage and bonus room above.

Stella would be able to pay for this with the inheritance money she received from our grandmother Charlotte. Stella received about 650,000 in inheritance money of which she spent 495,000 to build the house, and 75,000 for the lot, both of which she paid in cash.

The master suite would be just off the garage on the first floor and have a huge king sized 4 posted bed with canopy and curtains around the beg. There was also a huge walk in closet. The master bath had a sunken bath made of tile and a tile shower.

The kitchen was state of the art and very spacious. It had, a restaurant 6 burner gas stove, a double convection oven a huge food service type refrigerator that had doors that blended in with the cabinetry a matching freezer, and a nice 12x15 walk in pantry

Off kitchen and garage was the laundry area which was a nice 12x16 room. It had a brand new red extra large capacity industrial grade front end loader washer with matching dryer.

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers