Hard Times

Story Info
Jack buys the house the housewife in it.
4.7k words
4.31
158.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Jack parked his BMW at the kerb just below the house in the private close. He took his time to adjust his cuffs and arrange his tie. It may have looked like personal grooming but this little ritual gave him time to assess the neighbourhood. Well manicured lawns, paved drives with individual brick or stone features to identify the property. A driveway which lead to a double garage, with a 4 x 4 and a sports saloon parked outside. He had no remorse for the couple he was about to see. Ostentatious, overstretched and suddenly out of luck.

He had already valued the property, he knew the offer he was to make, the rest depended on the vendor. She sounded sexy, she sounded desperate, she sounded like Jack's kind of customer. When ever there was a down turn in the economy Jack's fortunes rose. He always invested in property as the market bottomed and sold at its peak. It was his good fortune to have independent means and who he bought from and who he sold to, were dependant on the deal they could offer.

Today he was a buyer, if he chose. The house was good, the area was established and buoyant, the vendor out of their depth. A quick profit in a rapidly expanding business venture had given them the cash to gamble. Well now it was time to call in the chips and the market for their business had shrunk. Jack at 50 had seen it so many times before, he loved recession it was so good for his profits.

He rang the doorbell, Samantha, call me Sam answered his call. She was as he guessed, 35 with dark hair, that fell in tresses about her shoulders. A natural tan, from the nearby coast, he had heard they had a boat for sale as well. Dark brown eyes, that looked a little watery, a soft wide mouth, reddened with shiny lip gloss, and gold jewellery which hung from her neck, and wrists. She wore a simple A line dress which ended just above the knee, with a concealed zipper and short slit at the back. The material was cotton, with a broad weave in a natural colour which looked beige to his untutored eye. She had on low brown heels which tautened her tanned calves, Jack felt a deal coming on inside of his pants.

Sam extended her red nail varnished hand, towards Jack. He grasped the soft flesh studying her long fingers and immaculate nails. He touched the back of her hand to his lips. He felt the tension in her wrist, but her smile remained fix.

'Do come inside Mr O'Brien.'

'Jack please call me Jack.' He said pulling her close to him so his body brushed her bosom as he walked into the room. He made a point of casting his eye about the entrance hall. It was pretty much what he expected, pastel light colours, with a mirror and a coat stand, some fresh flowers to add colour and scent, and a series of doors leading to the living space. Jack understood his assessment was important to the vendor, hesitation helped to broker any later deal. He remained non committal he knew suspense would help with his bargaining.

'Can you show me the rest of the house Mrs Fitzgerald, we'll start with the ground floor.'

He released Sam's hand, and waited for her direction. Familiarity then diffidence it helped to give Jack the control he needed. 'Jack please do not be so formal remember my name is Sam.' She said leading him by the arm. 'Let me take you to the kitchen, the heart of the house. Can I offer you some coffee or tea?'

Jack smiled inwardly, the old coffee trick often shown on makeover programmes as the deal breaker. It would take more than coffee to get Jack to sign a cheque today. But the room smelt warm, and the fragrance of hot coffee, encouraged him to take a cup.

He looked at the room, filled with appliances and gadgets, he knew none of them were paid for yet. He studied the hob, the oven, Sam was no cook this was bought for show. Sam handed him a black coffee, it tasted good, there was nothing like a caffeine fix to help him through the day.

He allowed her to guide him through the downstairs room of the house. There was a lounge, a dining room, a conservatory and a family room that led off the garage. Sam had children, both at school who had been cajoled into being tidy for Jack's inspection. Sam showed him the garden from the conservatory, a soft rolling landscape of half an acre, which flowed in a gentle S shape away from the house, pocketed with perennial flowers and herbaceous borders leading to a screen of trees at the edge of their land.

Jack had seen enough what he wanted now was the view from Sam's bedroom, but he allowed himself to be led through the other upstairs rooms first. He was cool diffident in his appraisal. He commented on the individual decoration of the children's rooms, noted the practical bathroom and en suite. Jack knew his price but he made Sam imagine it set lower.

Sam eventually led Jack into her bedroom. He looked across to the net covered windows and the view of the garden beyond. Before him was a raised metal bedstead, with beautiful white linen duvet etched with lace and purple flowers, with a white sheet underneath. To the side was a wardrobe with a full length mirror and adjacent to the window was a small dressing table. On the wall of the ensuite was a tall chest of drawers. Jack looked about the bright airy room with the sunlight streaming in. He made some rudimentary notes and briefly looked into their en-suite, he noted the laundry basket and the white satin soiled panties laying on the edge.

Sam also noted her panties with their sheer front, and satin edges on display, blushing she knocked them into the basket and out of Jack's view. He looked to the ceiling and the bathroom fittings without comment. He then returned to the bedroom routinely opening the chest of drawers.

Sam watched him a quizzical look on her face, but her situation made her reticent to question Jack's actions. Jack smiled opening each drawer as if he were making a bid for the furniture rather than the house. The contents of each drawer were neatly folded and ordered, tops, socks, sweatshirts and underwear. He looked towards Sam standing awkwardly beside her bed. As he stood he could see the pert swell of her ass projected onto both the dressing table and wardrobe mirror. He could see her weight shifting, he watched her buttocks clench with each movement.

Her breathing was becoming a little erratic although her face remained impassive a grin firmly fixed, but he could see her eyes watching as his hand delved into the open underwear draw, his fingers feeling the soft satin of the bras and panties neatly folded in there. He knew she would say nothing, he knew he was her last resort before the bailiffs came.

'You live well Sam, you dress well too is that where your little problem comes from?'

He closed the drawer and rested his weight back against the chest, he folded his hands across his groin, he could already feel his cock stiff pushing back against his open palm. He so loved being able to ask about people's private life. Sam drew a deep breath, he loved the way her chest rose, pulling the dress with it. So it was only the start of her thigh which was revealed but it did confirm his impression of the shape of her legs. Tapered with an even soft tan, his eye travelled to the mirror, he could see the backs of her knees and a little more thigh showing in the split of her skirt.

'It is just cash flow really Jack. We had a good business, we still do, but people are not paying, we have future business but nothing to support it. The banks as always are useless, they loan you the first amount then got cold feet when you need to buy time. We have economised. Our 4 x 4 is for sale, unfortunately so are many others. We have been able to place our children at a local school for the new term, which will be so much better for them. Help them to get grounded within the community. It is so unfair, people who sit around and laze get everything, whilst we are penalised for trying. There is no one to help us. No one who wants to help us. Which is why we came to you Jack. You are a businessman. You have a reputation for your fair dealing. I know the house is not worth it's peak price and there are considerations.'

Jack held up his hand. He did not want to hear her sales pitch. He knew the price and she had to understand, that would all there was on offer.

'Sam. I a also have a reputation for plain speaking. This is a nice property, but it is expensive. There are not many who have the money at this point to consider something like this. Your home in the current market is worth half its value, because there is no one to buy it is the law of supply and demand just like the 4 x 4 on the drive. My property portfolio is pretty solid, I don't normally stray into this upper market, but I like you. I like what you are trying to achieve. But I am not a charity. The price I will pay on a rent back scheme should clear current overheads and remove you from foreclosure. I have two other properties to look at today, all similar to what I have seen here. One is a young couple, he is the one making the deal. The other older, in a way I feel quite sorry for them. Their pension fund disappeared. So if you want to be the one who gets the second chance there has to be something to make it worth my while.'

Sam went to the window and looked out of the curtains, he eyes following the line of the grass to the trees. She watched as a bird flew up from one of the distant branches and circled the close.

'I love this house Jack. It is what I have always dreamed of. I like this area. I do not want to move. My family are safe here, we are part of the community. Is that true for the others you are going to see?'

Jack looked at her face, she was looking forward onto the landscape. He looked at the light falling onto her cheek casting a shadow onto her long smooth neck. The chains of gold about her neck glistened in the dappled light falling through the net. He could see the line of her bra through the back of her dress. He could see the bands of elastic, that gripped and fastened across her back. His eyes drifted down her back, to the round swell of her hips. He licked his dry lips and gripped his stiff cock through his trousers.

'Your husband Sam, he has always left you to deal with the negotiations, why is that?'

'Pride I guess. He still wants to succeed, he still wants to make this thing work. He is so busy trying to get people to pay, get new sales. He won't give in Jack.'

'No other reason? The young couple I am going to see, the lad is as ambitious as your husband. His wife is pretty, they have a young child, yet she does not have same commitment as you. Did you think you would make a better negotiator? Did he think you could offer something else to ensure the deal?'

Jack eased his weight off of the chest of drawers and stood straight. He let his hands slip to his side, his erection was creating a firm bulge in his trousers. Sam remained still looking onto the garden. Jack reached into his jacket pocket and produced a cheque book. He wrote onto the amount he was prepared to pay. He stepped behind Sam, his cock mere millimetres from her taut round buttocks. He placed his hand on Sam's shoulder. She trembled and looked down to the amount he had written.

'All that can be yours today Sam. I know it is not what you expected, but it will keep you in this house for as long as you want. You just have to prove to me, you want to do business.'

Sam looked at the cheque. He was right with some economies they could survive their problem and no one would need know they no longer owned the house only rented it from Jack. She felt a mixture of relief and disappointment. She had hoped it would be better than this.

'Jack it is a fair price. I know we are not in a position to haggle. We'll sign the house over to you.'

'Only if I still want it.'

Sam for the first time turned to face Jack. She was shocked to find him so close. Her body brushed against his hand, her thigh had caught his leg. His breath blew on her cheek. She felt intimidated by his body, and his eyes that were staring deep into hers.

Sam raised her slim tanned arm to cover her face, she dipped her head down and ducked to the side skimming past Jack. She found herself in the corner, between the dressing table and the bed. Sam turned her back to Jack. She could not understand. He made an offer for the house and then said he did not want it. Why had he been so close to her? Why did he have that strange look on his face? Jack began to tremble inside he loved this part, this moment when he was able to revel in his power. Women like Sam rarely came into Jack's social sphere. He was normally dealing, with the single mother's, the divorced women, who did not have Sam's class, Sam's look, or a drawer full of pretty satin panties. He could see in the mirror, Sam's face drain of colour. He saw the slight hint of a tear, a trace of despair, when he had shown her the amount on the cheque then taken it away.

'I don't understand Jack. You showed me the amount you were prepared to pay. I thought you wanted the house. Please don't play games with me Jack. This is my life, my family's future. It is not funny if this is your idea of a joke.'

Jack slipped off his jacket and hung it on the metal post of the bed. He saw the questioning look on her face in the mirror. He placed his hands on the top of Sam's arms, looping his fingers over onto her shoulder he pulled her body back onto him. He felt her buttocks graze his cock. Sam wriggled to push away from his pulsing erection. He could smell the fragrance of her hair, feel its softness against his cheek. She squirmed in his hands, as he pressed his chest into her back.

'This is not a game Sam. To put it plainly, the money is the same for any of the houses, I see today. Financially I have the same deal. Now why do you think your husband left you to deal with me alone? Because you are the better financier or because you are a pretty woman? You look good Sam, you smell good, and you feel good too. Now your husband thought you could persuade me into a deal. I am open to offers, but to speak plainly. It has to be you on this bed now. Or me and my cheque walk down the road.

That young mother, will do what her husband tells her, and the older couple have a grand daughter who is concerned for their future well being. Now then Sam, do you really want the neighbours to know you can no longer afford to live here. That you had to send your children to the local school because you are in arrears at their private school? How would that be for your aspirations? All I need to complete this deal is a little arrangement. An arrangement which could affect your rental payments too. Now in that drawer you have some very pretty satin panties, I think you are probably wearing a pair now. So you bend over the dressing table and I will take a look a long slow detailed look. You perform a few other special services for me, and I will complete that cheque.'

Jack's hand slid across Sam's heaving bosom, to rest under her quivering chin. Her flesh was smooth, and hot. Her perfume filled his nostrils. He turned her lips towards his, Jack's tongue flicked across the red lip gloss and lashed her even white teeth. Sam tried to pull her mouth away. Jack's other hand had slipped about her waist was pressing her back into his body, as he held her face by her chin.

'Now Sam, a kiss to seal our contract.'

'No please. I .....'

'I walk Sam. Kiss me or I walk and you are on your own, to do as you please.'

Sam closed her eyes and parted her lips. She shivered as Jack's slippery tongue shot into her mouth, darting deep towards her throat. She struggled for breath as his lips engulfed hers, she could feel the urgent thrust of his cock against her hip as he turned her towards him. His breath was hot, and his hands were eager in their exploration of her struggling body. His fingers ran down her side, pinching at her breast, stroking her hip and then probing against her abdomen as he felt for her pussy, through the cotton of her dress.

Jack spun her around to face him. His hand shifting from her chin to her hair, bunching the tresses into his fist and pulling them back behind her. Her neck strained, and bent back as his lips kissed the smooth taut surface. She felt his lips graze her nape.

'No please. Don't bite me. Please don't bruise me.'

'What's the matter? Don't you want your husband knowing the price of the roof over his head. Or are bite marks a little too common for a woman like you. Maybe I should leave my mark in a place a little more private. Where only a few will see.'

Jack spun Sam around to rest her hands onto the dressing table. He looked into the mirror she could see the look of disgust on her face. She tried to plead with him.

'Jack. Do you...Do I... Do we really have to?'

Jack placed his hand on the back of her head, pushing her lower down on to the dresser. He pulled her hips back towards him and Sam buried her face into the smooth veneer surface of the top.

'No more questions, just do as you are told.'

Jack eased onto his knees. The back of Sam's dress had ridden a little revealing the back of her thighs. He rested his face into the round contours of her buttocks as he slowly slid his hands up Sam's legs. He enjoyed inching his fingers over the soft flesh, as his hands slid under the dress he began to push it higher up her legs, till the backs of her thighs were visible. He dipped his face down and ran his tongue over her thigh, his face burrowing in between her legs till he reached the silky glow of her inner thigh. He pushed the dress up higher toward her hip slowly the edge of panties came into view. Oyster coloured satin with a gray blue lace trim. Under the satin he could see the round mounds of buttocks and the deep valley between.

He kissed the under side of her ass where the elastic cut across to form the V panel of her high leg panties. He traced the diagonal line of fabric till it reached the thin string of her waistband. As his lips roamed over her buttock, hip and thigh, his thumb was pressed up against the satin covering her anus, and his fingers explored the slick groove hidden beneath the satin crotch.

' This Sam is what I expect of when I collect my rent. Darling pretty panties and a pussy available to my touch and use. Do you understand me?'

Jack sat back studying the round ass before him and the long tanned tapering legs. Sam remained still her eyes closed her head resting on the dressing table. Jack raised his hand, he delivered several quick slaps to Sam's ass.

'Do you understand?'

Sam raised her flushed red face and replied to her reflection.

'Yes I understand.'

Jack knelt up on his knees, grabbing her hair he pulled her face toward him. He kissed her lips again his tongue probing her mouth as his fingers pushed up against the opening of her pussy.

'Do you like it rough Sam? I can make it rough for you if you want. I can be more gentle though. Stand up face me.'

Sam stood up not replying to his question. Her dress began to ease down her legs, she moved to smooth the front down. But his hands gripped her thighs preventing her completing the move.

'I want your dress up. I want to look at your panties some more. Lift your dress up to your waist. Now part your legs. That is good. Just like that.'

Jack's hand slipped to grip her buttock, as his other pulled her panties to one side, exposing her trimmed dark pussy. He kissed her mound as his fingers rubbed against her clitoris. She felt dry. He kissed her labia, wetting them with his tongue. He rubbed his saliva into her pussy, and eased his fingers in side of her. He continued to kiss and lick till her hips began to respond. With his finger inside of Sam he looked up. Her eyes were shut, her head was hung down. She had not welcomed the response her body was giving to his attention.

Jack released her and stood up. He began to undress as Sam stood, her dress gathered at the waist, her legs spread about, her image reflected in both surfaces of the mirror he could see her from all angles. Soon she would be able to see his cock as it fucked her tanned body.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12