Hard Times with Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother reveals herself, and a dirty secret, to her son.
4.6k words
4.55
480.3k
206

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had gone so well the night before that I decided to make it my new routine. After my shower that night, I came out completely naked again. I proudly let my hard-on bounce openly as I strode into the room. The lights were off, but mom could see me by the light of the TV.

"My goodness," she marveled. "Can't a girl get a night off?"

"Not when she's as hot as you."

"Oh, stop," she blushed. "Turn around, honey, let me see that cute tushy." I happily obliged, flexing my buns, and giving her a provocative wiggle. "Just like when you were little, such a show off."

"That's right," I shot back. "Now how about you show off for me?"

"What are you talking about? You saw enough last night."

"That was definitely nice, but I want a really good look this time. It's only fair."

"Well," she conceded, "I guess you're not going to give up until your get your way, you little brat." I smiled and headed for the bed. "Hold it, mister, not so fast. You sit in the chair over there. We don't want this to get out of hand, now do we?" I reluctantly backed off and pulled the chair a little closer to the bed before sitting down.

"Ready?" she asked, and I nodded with prurient anticipation. I was actually going to see my mother totally naked. I could finally look at her body without fear of being caught, or any shame at all. I gripped the arms of the chair, not even daring to touch my cock yet.

Mom got up on her knees in the bed and began by running her hands all over her body. The flickering light from the now muted TV played over her. I could see her nipples stiffen and push against the fabric of her loose tank top. Her hands slid up her sides, and she let them brush over her chest. She cupped her breasts and massaged them through her shirt. She pulled the white fabric tight across herself, and I could see the dark suggestion of her nipples through the fabric.

"You want to see mommy's big tits?" she teased. I nodded again, not daring to speak at this sacred moment. "You like my big titties, don't you, sweetie?" She lifted her shirt, showing off the sensual curve of her tummy. She pulled up a little more, exposing the fleshy undersides of her breasts. "You want to see mommy's nipples?"

"Mother, may I?" She smiled and rewarded me with a quick flash of just one nipple. "C'mon, mom, quit teasing." She relented and ever so slowly inched the shirt up over her chest and pulled it off completely.

"Ta da!" she sang merrily, throwing her arms up in the air. "Look at you, staring like that at your mommy's naked tits, you nasty little boy." She twisted from side to side as she spoke letting her pendulous tits swing back and forth freely. "You probably want to squirt your dirty cum all over mommy's big, soft titties don't you, sweetie?" I answered by grabbing onto my cock and stroking it.

"Then you want to watch as I lick it all off." She hefted one of her boobs up to her mouth and ran her tongue all around her nipple before sucking on the nub until it stood up erect. I edged forward in the chair and stroked faster. She repeated the same display with her other breast, leaving both nipples stiff and wet with saliva.

"You used to suck on these, too, you know?" She leaned forward and let her heavy breasts dangle beneath her. "You loved to suck on mommy's nipples. Such a hungry baby." She shifted her shoulders one way, then the other, causing her pendulous bosoms to sway invitingly. She dipped lower and let her taut nipples brush against the bed sheets. "Mmmm, that feels so good on mommy's nipples."

I was jerking hard and fast. I couldn't help myself. My mom was putting on a show just for me. She was letting me look at those beautiful, big tits and masturbate right in front of her. This was a dream come true.

"That's it, baby, you can come while you look at my tits if you want to. It's okay." She straightened up and pressed her arms against either side of her breasts, squeezing them together and making them look bigger than ever. "Masturbate that big penis for mommy and make it come."

"No!" I returned to my senses and quickly let go of my cock seconds before it was too late. "Not yet. I want to see more. I want to see all of you," I insisted.

"Oh, honey," she protested. "How about we save that for another night?"

"Mom, I want to see you down there."

"I don't know, honey. It's one thing when we're all wrapped up in the moment, but I feel silly, and a little embarrassed, just exposing myself to you on command like this."

"Face it, mom, I'm going to see it all eventually. You might as well get it over with now."

"Oh, dear, I never meant for it to go this far," she worried, criss-crossing her arms across her chest and covering up. I had pushed her too fast. I'm so stupid for getting too damned greedy! I frantically tried to think of something to say that would save the situation. I couldn't think of a thing as I sat there with my dick in my hand watching my mother bite her lip anxiously, not sure what she should do next. Before I could blurt out something stupid, she made her decision.

"I suppose you're right," she sighed. "We've come this far, you showed me yours, so it's only fair that I show you mine, right? Tell me how you want me to do this."

"Take your shorts off, then sit on the edge of the bed." She did as I instructed and shyly wiggled out of her PJ shorts. As I had known, she didn't have any panties on underneath. She held one hand over herself down there as she shuffled to sit on the edge of the bed. "Now, lie back and put your feet up on the edge bed." Again, she did as I instructed, keeping her knees together. "Like this, honey?"

"Perfect. Now open your legs for me, mom." She balked. "Mom, you promised." She opened her legs, but she kept her hand over her crotch, covering herself. "What's the matter? Why are you acting so shy?"

"It's just that...well, I know all the girls your age shave down there. I tried it once and didn't like it, so it's just a big mess and I'm afraid you'll think it's gross." What she was saying had some merit. I don't think I'd ever seen a pussy that wasn't shaved and trimmed. Something about knowing my mom's bush was completely untamed was a surprising turn on.

"Mom, I think that's great," I assured her. "I want to see what a real woman is supposed to look like down there. Please let me see."

"You asked for it, but don't say I didn't warn you, sweetheart." She moved her hand away and unveiled her full, dark bush to me. The curly hair spread out above her pussy just to the creases where her thighs met her hips. It ran thick down between her legs to just above the cleft of her ass. I could see a hint of wetness glistening down near the bottom.

"It's...it's beautiful, mom. Show me more." She brought her hand back down, combing her fingers through her luscious mound of pubic hair. She wiggled two fingers into the midst of her bush, then gently spread them apart. When she did, the pink, wet flesh beneath was exposed. I slid off the chair and onto my knees as I gazed at this perfect vision of womanhood. I was drawn toward it and couldn't stop myself from moving closer.

"What are you doing?" she asked with panic in her voice, and once again hid herself with her hand. "Get back in the chair."

"I can't see from over there. I only want to get a better look." I wanted this so badly I could taste it. "Do that again, mom, spread it open for me." She haltingly moved her fingers back into place and then opened herself to me once more. The sweet musky aroma of her most feminine place came to me in that moment--a moment that I'll never forget. "Oh, mom, it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen." She giggled at my adoring flattery and I could see her vagina flexing open and closed just a tiny bit as she did. Adorable.

"You like mommy's pussy? You're such a nasty boy." She reached around under her leg with her other hand and, while she kept her lips apart, slid her finger up and down the length of her pussy, spreading the wetness leaking from her hole all over herself. "Are you touching your penis while you look at my wet pussy?"

"Yes, mom. I'm down between your legs and I'm staring at your naked pussy right up close while I stroke my hard cock. I love your pussy, mom."

"Oh, sweetie, when you talk nasty like that it makes mommy's privates tingle."

"Show me your clit, mom." She moved her fingers up, spreading the top of her pussy wider. She let the index finger of her other hand glide up and circle the swirls of soft flesh there.

"Right here, baby, this is where mommy's clit is." She rubbed her finger back and forth there until her little nubbin stiffened and then she slowly coaxed it out. She pulled the skin back all around it and let me see her hard clit poking out at me.

"Can you see it, honey? Can you see my hard clit? Mommy rubs this when she wants to come." She pinched it between her fingers and tugged on it. "Mommy can jerk off her little clit just like you jerk your big cock."

"More, mom. Show me more." She abandoned her clit, and moved her fingers lower, spreading her lips enough for me to see her vagina.

"You want to see where you came from, baby? Look right here." She tapped her finger over her pussy hole. "Your daddy put his penis in here." She dipped the tip of her middle finger inside her vagina. "Right here in my pussy hole. He put his hard cock inside your mommy, just like this." And she pushed her finger in deeper. "But his penis wasn't as big as my baby's. Mommy likes to have something big inside her. More like this." She added another finger, and began sliding them in an out.

"Daddy fucked my pussy," she continued, "with his little penis until his sperm squirted deep inside me and made you, my little darling."

"I want to put my penis in you. I want to fuck you, mom."

"Don't say that, sweetie. You can't fuck your own mother. You can never put your big, hard penis inside me. But we can still help each other come. You like to watch mommy come, don't you?"

"Yes, mom. Let me watch you make your pussy come."

"Watch closely, dear." She began pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy hole faster. The fingers of her other hand circled her clit, just brushing against it lightly at first, but then pressing harder as she went. "Jerk off with me, baby. Jerk your cock hard along with mommy."

"I am, mom. I'm masturbating my cock and squeezing my balls while I watch you. You smell so good. Your pussy smells so good."

"You're such a nasty little boy. You shouldn't be sniffing your mommy's juicy pussy. You're a naughty boy for jerking off while you smell your mommy's hairy, wet cunt!" Now she was really going at it. She moved her hand from her clit and grabbed a fistful of her tit and squeezed and twisted it hard. She pulled her fingers out of her hole and moved them up to her clit. She slapped it once with a loud smack, and quickly began rubbing it hard and fast. "Put your finger inside mommy, honey. Hurry up! You have to help mommy come. Stick your finger inside mommy's cunt hole!"

I quickly let go of my balls and plunged my finger into my mother's pussy before she changed her mind. It was so hot and wet and slick in there. It was a glorious sensation that nearly overloaded my brain.

"That's it, sweetie. Fuck me with your finger. Fuck mommy hard with your finger!" I began thrusting in and out of her hole as it tightened around my finger. "Oh, God, yes. My little boy is making me come on his finger!" She shrieked and rubbed her clit faster than ever while she pushed against my finger driving it as deep as it could go. She let out a long, loud moan and squeezed her legs together tightly as she came.

When her body relaxed, and she let her legs fall open once again, I took my chance to stand up and lean forward, pumping furiously at my cock with my mother spread out before me naked. I pulled my finger out of her pussy with a slick pop and put it in my mouth. As soon as I tasted her juices, my cock let go with a stream of hot spunk that splashed onto my mother's sweat soaked belly.

Weak kneed and dizzy, I sunk back down to the carpet. Mom's pussy was only inches from my face. Her lips had swollen so they peeked out from her bush all on their own now. I leaned my cheek against the inside of her thigh and watched as she dabbed at the cum I left on her tummy. She spread it in small circles all around on her skin, occasionally touching the tip of a semen-laden finger to her tongue.

"One thing's for sure," she said. "We certainly both have good taste."

---------------------------------

I worked most of the day cleaning up at a construction site. It was shit-work in the blazing heat, but we needed the money. It started raining like crazy after lunch, so the foreman sent us all home early. I still got a full day's pay, so I was happy.

I was drenched by the time I got back to the motel and opened the door to the grungy room that had become the setting of my every fantasy come true. Mom was on the bed--she yelp in surprise and pulled the covers over herself as I entered. In the split second before she did, I thought I saw her lying there with her hand down the front of her cut-off jeans.

"You're back early, hon, you scared me," she sputtered, trying to cover her embarrassment.

"Mom, were you just playing with yourself?" I asked with a mockingly accusing tone as I closed the door behind me.

"No...I was just...resting here, and..."

"Ma, I saw you with your hand down you pants," I laughed. "You're busted. Why are you so freaked out about it?"

"Well, I don't know. I guess old habits die hard," she admitted sheepishly and pulled the covers away. I began stripping out of my wet clothes by the door. I looked mom over as I did. She wore a snug fitting t-shirt that clung to her skin in the day's mounting humidity. Her tight little denim cut-offs were unbuttoned and unzipped and I could see a sliver of her pale blue panties. But the cutest thing of all was that that they were pushed down enough so that a small tuft of mom's pubic hair was peeking out of the top.

My mom's fingers tickled idly over the tips of her breast as she watched me undress. I was down to just my boxers (which were now tenting up over my growing hard-on) when she smiled lovingly at me.

"Look at you, you're soaked to the bone," she said in a motherly tone that didn't quite fit with her alluring pose. "Go get a towel and come here. Let me dry you off." I did as I was told and went to her side of the bed. She sat up and tugged my boxers down. "Let's get you out of those wet shorts before you catch cold." My erect penis bobbed only inches from mom's face. I envisioned myself pushing the tip of my cock against her lips, and her taking me into her mouth.

Instead, she looked up at me with a sly smile, as if she knew exactly what I was thinking, and began patting my chest and stomach with the towel. She turned me around and continued.

"You know, mister smarty pants, I used to catch you all the time," she said.

"I don't ever remember that."

"Oh, sure. I'd poke my head into your room for something and you'd be sprawled out, face-down on your bed, humping away on your pillow. It was the cutest thing," she gushed. "I almost went and got the video camera once. You were so adorable with your skinny butt sticking up in the air as you went at it like a little bunny."

"Geez, mom. So, you've always been a raging pervert?"

"Stop it," she said and gave me slap on the butt, then started patting it dry with the towel. She finished and gave me a quick smooch on my left cheek. "You don't know the half of it. But to be fair, you almost caught me about a thousand times."

"Really? How?" I pressed, climbing by her and lying down on my stomach (like she had just described me doing as a kid) with my feet toward the head of the bed, and propped myself up on my elbows.

"I shouldn't even be telling you this," she blushed. "I was constantly getting myself off around the house all day long. I'd be vacuuming the living room and next thing I knew I'd have the handle pressed between my legs, rubbing myself until I orgasmed." She laughed and flopped back onto the bed alongside me, resting her head against my knee.

"You had sex with our vacuum?"

"Mmm hmm. And that's not all. I must have humped just about everything in that house at some point." As she reminisced her hand meandered back down between the front of her jeans and her panties.

"Like what?" I was dying for details.

"Ah, let's see. The washing machine, of course, the corner of the dining room table, the railing by the garage steps." I watched as her hand casually kneaded her pussy through the silky material of her panties. "Oh, and remember that chair in the family room? The one with the knobby wood part at the end of the arms? That was my favorite. I'd rub myself off against that chair probably five or six times a week. So good."

"I had no idea back then that you were so horny," I said trying to imagine her doing all this.

"Yep, your mom was a masturbation addict." She started rotating her hips, pushing harder against her hand. "I guess I still am. But I can't even count the number times you'd just show up out of nowhere when I was right in the middle of humping one thing or another. You spoiled a lot of good orgasms for me young man." With that she gave me a pinch on the ass. Her hand lingered there and she began tracing lazy circles, tickling my skin with her fingernails.

"I guess I was always horny like that, too," I confessed. "I remember masturbating all the time."

"I know. I'm the one who had to wash your pillow cases!" Mom punctuated that statement with a little slap on my ass. She then went on to caress my rear, letting her fingers trail along the crack of my butt. "Though I can't blame you since you probably got it from me. I remember humping all my stuffed animals when I was that age."

"I can't believe my own mom would get herself off against a chair while I was in the next room doing my homework. I can't picture it."

"It happened. More times that you'd believe."

"I want to see," I prodded.

"What do you want to see, honey?" she purred.

"I want to see you humping something like you did back then."

"Are you crazy?" She playfully poked her finger down between my cheeks, coming thrillingly close to my butthole. "I might need to take your temperature, I think you've got a fever."

"C'mon, I'm serious," I insisted. "I want to watch you to rub yourself off so I can see what I missed all those times I almost caught you." She thought about it for a few seconds, then had an idea. Her eyes lit up with mischievous delight.

"I'll make a deal with you." She grabbed a pillow and bopped me on the head with it. "You let me watch you hump your pillow, and I'll let you watch me hump the chair."

"Deal!" I said without a moment's hesitation.

"I'm so going to hell for this," mom lamented. She got up and picked which of the two mismatched chairs in the room would most suit her needs while I tucked the pillow beneath me, centering it under my hard cock. Wow, did that bring back memories!

Mom pulled her chair of choice over to the corner of the bed so we would both have a good view of each other. She ran her hands over the seat, sizing it up, checking the edges and testing the cushioned spots. She found an area that was to her liking and sidled closer. I watched with rapt attention as she squatted just a little, opening her legs and carefully nestling her denim-covered crotch against the rounded corner of one arm of the chair.

"Oh, yeah, that's the spot," she whispered and began grinding her hips. "Okay, sweetie, show mommy how you used to hump your pillow." I began rolling my hips. "That's it, mommy knows that her little boy likes to masturbate in secret. I know all about your dirty secret."

Needing one hand to steady the chair, mom used the other to squeeze and fondle her breasts through her t-shirt. Her hips made generous circles as she pressed her crotch harder against the unyielding edge of the chair.

12