Hard Times with Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love my baby's cum so much," she whimpered. "Mommy loves to eat your cum, and rub it on her cunt. Your mommy is such a nasty slut. Look at Mommy's cunt all covered with your cum. Look at my cunt while I masturbate with your cum on it!" She reached her peak and came again, arching her back and lifting her ass high off the bed. "Oh, God, yes!!" she screamed and fell back down onto the bed finally spent.

She lay there still for a long time just catching her breath. I remained down between her legs, my face only inches from her crotch. I watched as her cum mingled with my sperm and trickled down across her asshole, to the cleft of her ass, then onto the bed.

"It sounds like someone got their money's worth," I teased. She laughed, and playfully knocked me in the head with her leg.

"Fresh."

Even now I couldn't take my eyes off of my mom's gorgeous pussy. She knew I was staring at her down there and opened her legs wider. Her fingers languidly played across her lips, occasionally spreading them open for me. She toyed with the remnants of my semen, and once or twice trailed a finger down to caress her own asshole.

"I love your pussy so much, Mom," I sighed. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I can't believe I'm so lucky to have such a sexy mother."

"More like you're lucky I'm such a horny pervert."

"That, too," I agreed. "I could stare at your pussy forever." She then reached down with both hand and spread herself wide open for me.

"Well, get a good look now, sweetie, because the mommy freak circus is leaving town first thing in the morning."

"I don't even want to think about that now."

"I'm sorry, honey," she said sitting up and ruffling my hair. "I don't want to spoil our last night of fun. How about we take a little break, get cleaned up, and go out for a nice dinner to celebrate my new job?"

She kissed me on the forehead and climbed off the bed headed for the bathroom. I tried not to pout about the situation and focus on how I was going to reach my ultimate goal before the night was over.

"I can't believe what a mess I am," Mom called in an exaggerated sing-song voice from the bathroom. "If only there was a big, strong man around to help me wash my dirty, naked body."

All bitter feelings evaporated in an instant as I dashed into the bathroom to join Mom in the shower.

---------------------------------

We splurged on a taxi to take us to the restaurant. Mom was looking great in her black dress that showed off her long legs, and considerably more than a hint of cleavage. She had polished off another cup of champagne while waiting for the cab, and she was all giddy and chatty as we rode out of the sketchy part of the city toward a nicer area.

Mom talked excitedly about the move, living in a new state, and her job. I tried to pay attention but my mind kept wandering to thoughts of us in the shower less than an hour earlier. The feeling of running my hands all over Mom's soapy body was incredible. I spent most of the time "cleaning" her tits, and pussy, and ass, but she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Of course, she had spent most of the shower making sure my cock and balls were squeaky clean.

After the shower we dried each other off, and I sat naked on the toilet and watched Mom rub her lotion on. She made a nice show of it, putting each foot high up on the sink as she moisturized her legs, giving me a perfect view of her hairy puss. She turned around and massaged the lotion all over her ass, bending over and giving me a quick peek at her butthole. She squirted a large amount onto her big breasts and spent a long time rubbing, and working it into her soft skin.

All the while I just watched her every sensuous move, lightly stroking my cock, but not enough to come. I wanted to save that for after dinner. Mom's hand fell onto my knee and broke me out of my reverie. My cock was hard again--I'm certain that I've been hard more this week than my whole life combined!

She was going on about the movers getting her things out of storage, or something. I put my hand on hers, and without her paying much attention to what I was doing, I slowly moved it up to my crotch. When I had her hand up to my groin, she reflexively gripped my hard cock through my pants, then quickly pulled away.

I looked over at her with a mischievous smile and saw her giving me a scolding look. With just her eyes, she motioned toward the driver and shot me an "are you crazy" expression.

"Don't worry," I whispered. "It's dark anyway."

"No fooling around in public," she said in a guilty hushed tone. "Now behave yourself." She went on to the weather in Texas, and the new clothes she was going to need. I checked to make sure the driver wasn't paying any attention to us, and sneaked my zipper down. I pulled my cock out and held it near the base so it stood straight up and waited for Mom to notice.

When she did her eyes went wide in shock and she quickly put her hand over my hard-on, trying to push it down and hide it. She was so flustered she didn't know what to do. I picked up the conversation so as not to tip off the driver that we were up to anything. I rambled about whatever came into my head, while rubbing my cock against my mom's hand.

"You are horrible," she hissed. She took her hand away, crossed her arms and refused to look at my public display of affection. I left my cock out and continued chatting as if everything were normal. I caught Mom glancing over at my exposed dick a few times. Each time that she did I flexed so that it bobbed up and pointed right at her. She'd look away with feigned disgust.

After a minute or so of this game I noticed she was staring at the driver's rear view mirror. I assumed she was worried about him looking back here and catching me with my cock out. But then she cleared her throat to get my attention. When I looked she pulled one side of her dress down enough for me to see her nipple, then quickly pulled it back up. My mom had just flashed me in "public."

I could see her trying to contain an excited giggle and noticed both her nipples poking up underneath the thin fabric of her dress. He hand crept back toward my lap and she took a hold of my dick. She slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft, her eyes still fixed on the rearview mirror in case the driver looked back. Mom pulled her dress down again, further this time, and left her tit exposed for several seconds before hiding it again.

She looked at my cock in her hand and licked her lips. I could tell she wanted to suck me, but didn't dare. I reached over and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing just the way she liked. She squirmed in her seat, fighting back the urge to moan aloud. She suddenly squeezed my cock hard and gave it a little slap.

"Oops, we're almost there," she exclaimed. I tucked my cock away, bummed out that it had to come to an end so soon.

We pulled up in front of the restaurant and Mom paid the driver. As she climbed out ahead of me she purposely flipped the back of her dress up enough for me to catch a glimpse of her bare ass. Mom wasn't wearing any panties tonight! Such a naughty minx.

---------------------------------

We were seated right away at a nice table. There were only a few other couples in the place. Mom ordered a glass of wine, apparently she wanted to keep her buzz going as much as I did.

"That reminds me," Mom said once the waiter left with our order. "How did you get the champagne?"

"I paid one of the hookers near the liquor store ten bucks to buy for me." Mom tsked and shook her head.

"You used to be such a good boy," she sighed.

"That was before I had all my morals corrupted by this foxy, older lady I've been fooling around with lately."

"Shush," Mom stressed. "Don't talk like that in public."

"No one's paying any attention to us," I assured her. "Mom, I love it when you spread your hot pussy for me, and suck on my cock." Her expression was a mix of sudden shock and embarrassment. She looked around, probably expecting everyone to be staring at us. "See. Nobody even noticed."

"Still," she said quietly. "You shouldn't be talking like that with people around."

"And you shouldn't be flashing your titties in taxis."

"You're such a bad influence on your sweet, innocent mother," she joked with a blush.

"Tell me, what's been your favorite thing we've done so far?" I asked, wanting to keep her as horny as I could until we got back to the room. She took a sip of wine and thought back over the week. She leaned in an spoke barely above a whisper.

"I have to admit that I really liked it when you did that thing to me...back there," she confessed. "I never realized that would feel so good. I want you to do that to me again when we get back."

"Do what? I want to hear you say it," I urged. She looked around to be sure no one was near.

"I want you to...lick my asshole," she covered her mouth as if shocked to hear herself saying such a thing in public. "I want to squat over your face so you can stick your tongue deep in your mother's horny ass." She giggled nervously, still looking around to see if she'd been caught talking dirty.

"I can't wait, Mom." I said.

"But, I'd have to say my favorite was the first night we played next to each other."

"The night you wouldn't even let me look at you?"

"Oh, God. It seems silly now, but it was so exciting for me to finally be able to share something so private and intimate with you. That will always be special for me."

"That first time was pretty amazing."

"Well, to be honest it wasn't exactly my very first time with you."

"What do you mean?"

"I shouldn't even tell you this," she hedged, then took a swallow of wine. "You know how I told you I'd masturbate all around the house? I would do it in your bedroom sometimes."

"Really? You'd wait for me to go to school, then sneak into my room and hump my furniture?"

"No! Not just your furniture," she said coyly. "I used your stuffed bear now and then."

"You sexually abused Mr. Brownsworth!?"

"Oh, he loved it!" she laughed. "And I didn't exactly have to sneak into your room while you were away, not when I had the house to myself." She paused, unsure she should continue. "But I did have to sneak when you were in there sleeping," she said quietly. I let that sink in for a moment.

"You...you masturbated in my bedroom while I was in there asleep?"

"Not a lot." Her voice retained its confessional tone. "A few times a month, maybe. If I couldn't sleep, or your father was too drunk to get it up." She wasn't able to look at me as she spoke. "You have a pretty good idea about my urges by this point, not to mention my lousy self-control."

"So you'd come in at night in your pajamas and rub yourself off right there against my desk?"

"Sometimes," she said and I could see her nipples stiffen once more beneath her dress. "But it was always better when I got completely naked and fingered myself."

"Wow," I said, totally blown away by this revelation. "You would actually masturbate bare-assed naked in my room with me there and I never had a clue?"

"I would fantasize about you waking up and seeing me. I almost did wake you on purpose once or twice. God, I don't know what possessed me to do things like that. If your father ever caught me...I don't even want to imagine."

"I wish you had woken me up one of those times."

"I would stand right next to your bed and put my foot up on your nightstand. My naked pussy would be only inches away from your sleeping face. If you had opened your eyes there would have been no way for me to hide. You'd have seen me spread wide, boobs hanging out, fingers buried in my pussy, playing with myself like a woman possessed."

"You have no idea what how exciting that is to me." Her bare foot slid up between my legs and she pressed against my hard-on.

"I think I have some idea," she teased. "I'm just so grateful to you for making some of your old mom's secret fantasies come true."

The waiter arrived with our food, and Mom quickly pulled her foot away from my crotch. We didn't linger over our meal. It seemed we were both just as eager to get back to the room for the conclusion of our final night of incestuous passion.

---------------------------------

We played around again on the cab ride home. Mom hiked her dress up in the shadows of the back seat and showed off her pussy to me. She dipped her fingers in and let me lick her juices off them. She reached down into my pants and played with my balls. I think this driver knew something was going on, but Mom was so into it she didn't seem to notice.

We reached the door to our crummy motel room and Mom put her back to it and pulled me in and began kissing me hungrily. Our hands were all over each other. I was stunned when she tugged the top of her dress down right there outside our door.

"Suck my naked tits, baby. Suck my big nipples where everyone can see," she panted. I grabbed both her breasts and lifted them to my mouth and suckled her erect nipples each in turn. It was unlikely that anyone except a couple of nearby hookers could actually see us, but just the fact that my mom was so revved up that she would expose herself and demand that her son suck her in public was incredible.

"Put your fingers in Mommy's pussy," she commanded. "I want everyone to see what a dirty whore I am." I reached up under her dress and easily slipped two fingers into her dripping wet hole. She moaned and gyrated herself against me. "That's it, sweetie, play with your mother's pussy out in the open. Let them all see you with your fingers inside me. I'm such a slut for my own son."

I opened the door and we tumbled through before Mom got too carried away. As soon as the door closed behind us, she pulled me down to the floor. Her tits were still out and flopping freely as she kissed me wildly, her tongue in my mouth and her hand on my crotch. A week ago, Mom couldn't even stand to walk on the disgusting carpet in this room in bare feet, now she was rolling around on it half-naked without a second thought.

She pushed me onto my back then stood up over me. She straddled my head and squatted down, shoving her sopping pussy directly against my mouth. I licked and sucked her as she rubbed herself all over my face. Mom pulled her dress off over her head and tossed it aside. She was squatting on my face totally naked in just a pair of high heels.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Suck Mommy's big, hairy pussy just like that. You're such nasty little boy. I bet you like it when Mommy sits on your face like this?"

"Um hmm," was all I could manage to get out with her meaty twat pressed hard against my mouth. Mom shifted her hips so that her ass was poised just above my face. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks even more, causing her asshole to open slightly.

"Put your tongue in my ass, sweetie," she begged. "I want my son to lick his horny Mommy's asshole again." I was only too happy to give her what she wanted. I licked, and sucked her anus, poking my tongue in as far as I could. "That feels so good," she breathed.

Mom dropped down onto all fours over me and hurriedly undid my pants. She pulled my cock out and plunged it into her mouth. I couldn't believe the sensation of her taking it deep into her throat as she swallowed almost the entire length of my erection before pulling it back out.

"Suck you mommy's clitty now, sweetie," she instructed. "Mommy wants to come with your big penis in her mouth." We lay there in the sixty-nine position sucking each other off like a couple of sex-crazed maniacs. As she worked my cock in and out of her throat I eased a finger into her asshole. She wiggled with excitement as it slid all the way in. I next worked a couple fingers of my other hand into her pussy. With fingers in both Mom's holes, and my cock filling her mouth, I really went to work on her clit.

"Oh, God, don't stop!" she cried, unable to continue sucking me off with all the carnal attention her crotch was getting from me. "Make me come, baby! I'm going to come on my darling boy's sweet face. Mommy's pussy is going to come in your mouth!"

Mom squeezed my dick hard in her hand as she pressed her pussy tighter against my mouth, and let out a unrestrained scream of ecstasy. I felt her legs quiver as her body was wracked with emanations of ultimate pleasure. After several seconds of this she pulled her clit away from my mouth. I reached out and flicked it with my tongue, causing her to jump and squirm, too sensitive to allow even the slightest touch.

I pulled my fingers out of her holes and felt a dribble of pussy juices seep down onto my face. Geez, Mom was wetter than I'd ever seen her before. I slapped her on the ass to get her attention.

"Up on the bed, Mom," I ordered.

"Don't you want me to finish sucking you off?"

"Nope, get your sweet naked ass up in bed." She gave the head of my cock one more kiss before following my instructions and going to the bed. I moved around the room and turned on all the lights. I went to the foot of the bed and undressed as I looked over my mother's naked body.

It seemed to become more beautiful to me with each passing day. Her angelic, loving face, framed by that long dark hair. Her shoulders were broad, in that womanly way, complimenting her incredible breast in perfect proportion. It's true that her tits drooped more than they did when she was younger, but it had the effect of making her even more attractive. Although her waist still narrowed in just the right way, her belly and hips were more ample than I remember as a kid. The plumpness in her tummy gave her body a mature contour that I found irresistibly adorable. And, of course, the way her hips and ass had developed over the years made her already great form even more alluring. My eyes finally moved down the length of her long, smooth legs. They were as shapely and sexy as I'd always known them to be.

"Honey, it's too bright," she objected, moving a hand to cover her belly in a modest attempt to hide the few faint stretch marks there.

"Open your legs for me, Mom," I said. She did as she was told, opening her legs and moving her hand away from trying to hide her tummy, down through her thick pubic hair, and teasing around the edges of her womanhood.

"Mmm, I just love the way you look at my pussy, sweetie. Is this wide enough?"

"More," I replied. I was completely naked by this time, my throbbing cock yearning to be inside my mother. She brought her knees up and spread her legs wider for me.

"How's that, sweetie? Can you see Mommy's wet pussy better now?"

I crawled onto the bed and between her legs. I ran my tongue slowly from her asshole to her clit in one long stroke. I kept going and kissed my way up to her soft, round belly. I spent some time there, tenderly licking the fading scars she earned while she was pregnant with me. Her fingers ran through my hair as I did this, the intimacy of the moment was not lost on her.

I worked my way up to her breasts. I gently kissed her nipple, and delicately took it into my mouth. I sucked softly with great appreciation, then moved to the other one and did the same. My hips were now between her legs, and my erection hovered just over my mom's pussy. It was now or never. I lowered myself just enough for the tip of my penis to brush against the curly hair between her legs. Her hands went immediately to my hips, pushing me away.

"Honey, what are you doing?" she said dreamily, almost lost in a sensual daze.

"I just want to rub myself on you down there."

"No, sweetie, you can't," she insisted weakly. "You might not be able to control yourself. I can't let you put your penis inside me."

"I just want to rub it on the outside, that's all."

"I know, honey, but you shouldn't. We can't let it go that far."

Each time she spoke I returned to suckling her nipples, trying to keep her in that heightened state of arousal. There was a chance I could just shove my cock in her and she wouldn't be able to resist, but I knew that wouldn't be right.