Hard Times with Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
Mother and son loosen up on the road.
5.3k words
4.55
262.5k
128

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I were on the road, and feeling like we didn't have a care in the world. Mom was at the wheel and in good spirits after some alone time, and a nice long shower. We talked and joked to pass the miles. Then she found an 80s music station on the radio and tortured me with it for over an hour as she sang along with her favorite tunes. I had to resort to underhanded tactics to end the agony.

"Do you still have those red crotchless panties?" I asked over the music.

"How do you know about those?"

"When you were out of the house I would snoop in your bedroom. I found them down at the bottom of your panty drawer once."

"And what were you doing in my panty drawer, young man?" she inquired, turning down the volume. Success!

"I used to like to look at them, and touch them, and...rub them on myself."

"And smell them?" she prompted. I wasn't sure how much I wanted to reveal. "Don't be shy, sweetie, you can tell me."

"Yes. I would sniff them, and sometimes...put them on."

"My son is a cross-dresser?" she giggled. "I knew you had a thing for my underwear, but I didn't know you were prancing around the house in my panties!"

"I didn't prance!" I objected. "...much." We both had to laugh at that. "How did you know I had a 'thing'?"

"Sometimes, when I was cleaning your room, I'd find a pair of my used panties from the hamper crumpled up and stuffed way back under your mattress. They would be all crusty and smelly with your dried sperm."

"You knew about that and never said anything?"

"I thought it was kind of cute. Whenever I found a pair like that I couldn't help playing with myself right then and there. Imagining you rubbing your little penis off into mommy's dirty panties got me so hot."

"If I'd only known," I mused wistfully. "And, as long as we're on the subject, I found something under your mattress, too, Mom. Your dirty magazine..."

"Geez, I'd forgotten all about that," Mom gasped. "You found it?"

"The 'All Girl Muff Diving Showcase'? Yeah, I found it. At first I figured it had to be Dad's since it was only had girls, but I realized it was always under your side of the bed. Are you into women, too?"

"No, of course not," she deflected. "I mean, sure, I find the female body attractive, but so do most women, I think. It was just something to look at."

"While you masturbated?"

"Don't act like you don't know that I played with myself while looking at those sweet, young things. I'm sure you jerked off to them as much as I did."

"Probably," I said. "But back then I didn't even know girls could masturbate. Dad did a lousy job with my sex talk."

"I'm not surprised," she scoffed. "I don't think he knew girls could masturbate either." She couldn't hold back from laughing, and I couldn't stop myself from joining her.

"I remember one night when he almost caught me with that magazine," she continued. "It was about three in the morning and I had snuck outside with it into the back yard. I went to the far corner and stripped out of my nightie. I lay down on the grass completely naked with my ass up in the air looking at the magazine with a flashlight."

"Outside? Could anyone see you?"

"The neighborhood was asleep, but if anyone looked they might have been able to see me staring at that magazine while I rubbed myself out in open. The cool grass always felt so good on my bare skin--tickly and itchy at the same time. But it was the sensation of freedom, and exposure, and danger all mixed up together that made it so exciting."

"And Dad caught you?"

"Almost," she recalled. "I was out there really going at it, and I saw the kitchen light come on. I was so panicked I couldn't find the switch to turn off the flashlight, so I just pressed it against my naked titty to hide the light."

"Quick thinking," I chuckled.

"There I was kneeling out in the backyard, completely nude with my fingers in my puss, a flashlight between my tits, and a lezzie mag spread out in front of me. How the heck would I have explained that? He looked out the window, but I guess he couldn't see me in the shadows. Then he just went back to bed."

"Holy crap," I was once again amazed by my mom's confessions of her sexual exploits. "Did you play with yourself outside a lot?"

"Maybe once every few weeks for a while there," she reminisced. "But you know how I crazy I can get. The more I did it, the more I pushed the limits. After a while the backyard wasn't exciting enough, so I sneaked into the neighbor's yard and got myself off. I even humped their patio furniture one night."

"You did not."

"Sure did," she said almost proudly. "After that, I got up the nerve to do it in the front yard. I'd lie on my back facing the street with my legs spread wide open and rub myself off like mad. I had to duck into the bushes more than a few times when a car came by. Once it was a police car, and I was sure they were going to find me crouched in the shrubs with my tits hanging out."

"So no one ever saw you?"

"Not that I know of. That's the funny thing, I would have died of embarrassment if I was caught. But I would get wrapped up in the thrill of it all and do things I would hate myself for later."

"Like what else?"

"The worst was one night--I still can't believe I did this--I went down the street a little ways, by where the Peterson's house was, wearing nothing but a pair of flip flops. Totally, bare-assed naked walking down the street as bold as can be. I was so worked up that night that I didn't even bring anything to cover up with just in case."

"I actually stood directly under the streetlight and masturbated right there on the sidewalk in plain sight. I must've come three or four times in about twenty seconds. Then I came to my senses and ran home, scared silly that someone might have seen. I don't know what would get into me that made me do that stuff."

"I have the wildest, sexiest mom ever.

"You have the most deviant, perverted mom ever."

"That, too," I grinned.

----------------------------------------

Mom had been driving for several hours, and aside from a little traffic we were making good time. Then she took an unexpected turn.

"Um, Mom?" I piped up. "This highway doesn't take us to Texas."

"Oh, geez," she blurted. "I didn't tell you, did I? We have some time so I thought we could stop and visit Aunt Linda."

"In Arkansas?" I wasn't thrilled. "Will...Rachael be there?

"No, why?" Mom looked over and then smirked. "Don't tell me you're still embarrassed about that time your father caught you two playing doctor. You are, aren't you?"

"You would be too if you got the humiliating lecture I did."

"I remember that. I was so mad at him for doing that to you. I told him kids are curious and there was no harm in a little innocent exploration. But he wouldn't hear it."

"I never even got my turn to give her a check-up," I groused.

"Aww, poor baby," Mom teased. "Maybe I'll let you give me an exam tomorrow night."

"Why wait? How about tonight?" I waggled my eyebrows at her seductively. She was somehow able to resist my irresistible charm.

"We'll be staying at your aunt's house tonight, so no monkey business."

"Let's just get at a motel then."

"I think we can make it through one night without molesting each other." She bit her lip, unsure. "I hope."

----------------------------------------

After lunch we switched and I took the wheel. Mom reclined her seat a little and we drove along in comfortable silence. I wanted to reach over and fondle her chest, and maybe slip my hand down her pants, but I didn't want to ruin the good vibe we had going. Maybe if I tried again to get her worked up.

"I really liked your stories about you being an exhibitionist," I said.

"I'm not an exhibitionist!" Mom objected.

"Then what do you call running around naked in public?"

"I wasn't out in public. It was just around the neighborhood. And besides, I haven't done anything like that in years."

"What about the other night? After dinner, in front of the motel?"

"That doesn't count," she argued. "I was drunk."

"Okay," I chided. "If you say so." I didn't say anything for about a minute. "You know, truck drivers can see right down into our car."

"I suppose, but so what?"

"I don't know. Maybe you could give them something to look at," I suggested. Mom lifted her sunglasses and gave me a scandalized look.

"What are you saying?"

"Well, I just think they're hard working guys, you know--the backbone of American industry, and all that--it's the least you can do to brighten their day."

"You want me to flash strangers on the highway? Are you nuts?" She dropped her glasses down into place and lay back.

"Okay, fine, it was just a thought. But I guess if you're chicken..." Mom didn't dignify my challenge with a response.

We lapsed back into silence and I tried to figure out what my next gambit would be. Lost in thought, I was suddenly snapped back to attention by the blare of a truck horn. I looked over to discover that Mom had her top pulled down and was showing off one of her tits as we passed a trucker. She screamed at the sound of the horn and covered herself back up, laughing wildly.

"I did it!" she squealed. "I flashed him and he saw my titty!"

"And he apparently liked what he saw."

"Oh, my God, that was fun," she babbled, all fired up. "I want to do it again." I spotted another truck ahead and sped up.

"Here's your chance."

"I shouldn't do this, should I? What am I thinking?" she tried to argue herself out of it. "I'm too old to be acting like this." Just as we passed the truck, she grabbed the neckline of her shirt with both hands and pulled it down, dragging her bra with it. Both her huge tits flopped free and she screamed with panicked exhilaration. I honked the horn to get the trucker's attention, and he gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up and a wave when he got a look of Mom's bared breasts. She blew him a kiss and pulled her shirt back up.

"Wow, Mom, you're a natural at this," I kidded.

"This bra is getting in the way." She leaned forward, "Unhook me." I reached up the back of her shirt, worked the fastener loose, and she did that trick that ended with her pulling her bra out of her sleeve. "There's another one up there."

In fact, I saw a line of trucks forming in the lane to our right and slowing slightly. Apparently her first two victims had gotten word out on the CB radio.

"Coming right up."

Mom waited for me to pull up along side the truck and lifted her shirt over her tits and jiggled them a few times, still accompanying the flash with a girlish scream of delight. This guy waved and made a jerk off motion with his hand before Mom covered up and we moved past.

"He's going to be thinking about my tits tonight when he whacks off!" she shrieked.

"He won't be the only one! Here's your next trick-or-treater."

"He's getting a treat," she laughed and rolled down the window. She pulled up her shirt and sat up so her tits were almost hanging out of the car, and gave him a quick shake and a bounce. "Ooo, that wind feels awesome on my boobies!" She left the window down, and as we passed the next truck she lifted one of her breasts, licking and then sucking the nipple. That earned her another toot on the horn.

"Show this next guy your coochie, Mom," I egged her on.

"Are you trying to get me arrested?" She checked to see if there were any other cars around, then undid her pants and pulled them down to her knees. When the next eager trucker appeared she lifted her shirt, squeezing a tit in one hand, and stuck her other hand down inside her black, lace panties. The trucker paced us as best as he could, trying hard not to miss anything and stay on the road at the same time. Mom covered up and gave him a friendly parting wave.

"I am so fucking wet right now," she said. "I can't believe my own son is making me show my pussy to a bunch of dirty truckers." She pulled her panties down just as the next driver came into view. This guy had a big, scraggly beard, and his jaw dropped when he saw my mom expose her huge tits and full bush to him. He enjoyed the show then allowed me to pull ahead so the next guy could get a turn.

"That guy's beard was almost as hairy as your pussy!" I teased.

"Oh, my God. I can't do this any more," Mom said, and I was bummed she was going to stop just when it was really getting good. "I have to come." And with that she turned and lay down so the back of her head was in my lap pressed against my hard-on. She pulled her shirt up and over her head, then kicked her pants the rest of the way off. She put her bare feet up on the passenger side door, spreading them as wide as space would allow. Her black panties dangled from one of her ankles.

She began fingering herself and immediately the moans of pleasure erupted from her. Mom was basically totally naked and ready to masturbate in front of any truck driver that we happened to pass.

"Play with my tits, honey," she instructed. "Play with Mommies titties while I show my pussy off to the horny truckers. It feels so good to spread my cunt for strange men."

I began fondling Mom's tits, doing my best to watch the road and her at the same time. I pinched and tugged on her nipples just the way she liked. As we approached the next trucker, he held up a digital camera. He snapped a shot and the flash lit up our car.

"Oh, no, did he just take a picture?" Another flash. "He did. That man has pictures of my naked pussy," she said, sounding dismayed. Mom lifted her ass up off the seat and spread her pussy with both hands until another flash came. "That dirty trucker is going to look at his pictures of me spreading my cunt and jerk his cock. He's going to make himself come while he's looking at my nasty pussy."

"That makes two of us," I pointed out.

"Oh, honey, I'm ready to come. I want a stranger to see me come for him," she panted.

We glided up to the next rig. The driver was a good-looking guy in a cowboy hat. Judging by his wide, toothy grin, he was ecstatic to be witnessing the incredible show Mom was putting on.

She lifted herself up again, spread her pussy lips open with one hand, and reached around beneath her with the other and jammed two fingers into her pussy hole and began fucking herself vigorously.

"Look at my cunt, look at my cunt," she chanted. "Look at my naked cunt cooooomme!" she screamed. The trucker pulled off his hat and leaned out the window like he was going to dive into our car with us.

"Yeeee haaaaw!" he hollered in harmony with Mom's screaming orgasm.

Mom juddered and shook on the seat for several seconds as the pleasure of her orgasm reverberated through her body.

"Oh, God, what did I do?" she groaned hiding her face. She tried to gather her clothes and get herself put back together, but her orgasmic buzz had her confused and disoriented. Two more truckers got an eyeful before she finally got herself sorted out and redressed. She looked up ahead and noticed the line of trucks all waiting for a peek.

"Just get off at the next exit." Her cheeks flushed red. "Why did you let me do that? I am such a slut!"

"You made a lot of guys very happy today, Mom," I told her. "Especially me." She looked at my crotch and saw my raging hard-on trapped in my pants. She grabbed it and squeezed.

"You've been very bad today for talking me into showing off my cunny to strange men, and just for that you're not allowed to come until I say."

"You're grounding me from coming?"

"That's right, young man," she said and squeezed my package harder. "Your penis is grounded until I tell you otherwise. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," I surrendered as I veered off the highway onto an exit. She passed her hand under my nose and I could smell her fresh pussy juices.

"And don't think I'm going to make it easy on you," she said and teased a musky finger into my grateful mouth.

----------------------------------------

We were off the main highway as we worked our way toward Aunt Linda's house. Mom was at driving and I was searching for a radio station playing something other than country music or religious sermons. I gave up and flicked the radio off. I noticed Mom had a peculiar little smile as she gazed at the road ahead.

"What're you thinking?" I asked, rousing her attention.

"Oh...nothing, honey." After a few moments though she fessed-up. "Actually, I was remembering how you licked me...back there."

"If you want, pull over and I'll do it for you again," I offered hopefully.

"Stop that. After my last shameful display, I promised myself I'd behave for the rest of the day."

"Was it true what you said? That no one ever licked you there before? Not even Dad?"

"God, no," she laughed. "His idea of kinky sex was me on top."

"It was the first time I'd ever done that to someone," I admitted.

"Really? You were so good at it. I assumed you had a lot of practice with of all those horny college girls up at school."

"Nah, I was too busy to bother with girls much."

"Too busy to kiss some little coed's hot ass?" Mom scoffed.

"It was nice when you licked me down there, too," I said trying to get off that line of discussion. "Remember? While you were watching me suck my own dick?"

"I remember all right," she said and her eyes seemed to light up. "It was different than I thought it would be. I especially liked putting my finger in you. Did it feel good when Mommy's finger was in your ass?"

"It was awesome. Can we do that again, do you think?"

"We'll see," Mom deferred coyly. "But right now, I need to check on your penis and make sure it's not being bad while it's grounded. Take it out so Mommy can see." I quickly fished out my already hard cock for Mom to inspect. "Get it all out. Mommy wants to see her baby's big, smooth balls, too."

I reached in and scooped my nuts out of my pants, carefully navigating my scrotum past the teeth of my zipper, and put them on display for my mom. I wrapped my hand around my shaft and began to stroke it.

"No, no," she scolded. "Mommy didn't say you could touch." I let go and just sat there with by cock and balls dangling out while Mom sneaked peeks at it as she drove. "You shave your balls don't you, sweetie?"

"Yeah. All the guys in the pornos do it, so I tried and it felt good."

"I like it, too," she said. "I like the way they feel in my mouth when I suck on them." I could see her squirming in her seat. Her bra was still in the back seat, so it was easy to see her nipples stiffening beneath her shirt as we talked. "So my naughty little boy watches a lot of x-rated porno movies, does he?"

"Um...not a lot, just a regular amount, I guess." I had spent so much of my life hiding my porno habits from Mom that it seemed strange talking to her about it openly, even with everything else we'd shared recently. She reached over and took my cock, lightly sliding her hand up and down its length.

"And would you play with your hard pee-pee when you watched your dirty movies?"

"Yes."

"You'd play with it until all that nasty sperm came out of your little pee-pee hole?" She circled the tip of her finger over my piss slit as she asked this.

"Yes," I moaned, dying for her to just get on with it and jerk me off. She traced her fingernails down my shaft and tickled my balls, then began fondling them gently.

"My baby is such a pervert," she tsked and returned her hand to the steering wheel. I reached for my cock, crazy with the need to come, but she slapped my hand away. "Did your roommate at school ever catch you playing with yourself?" It took me a moment to focus and form a coherent thought.

"Uh, yeah, once or twice."

"That makes Mommy's pussy tingle just thinking about it. Did you ever catch him?" she probed salaciously.

"All the time. I think he had four brothers, or something, so he wasn't exactly shy about that sort of thing."

12