Hard Times with Mom Ch. 12

Story Info
Mom and son finish their road trip with a bang.
8.2k words
4.69
248.9k
169

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue eagerly explored the intimate creases of my mom's luscious pussy. Light from the street, from colored signs, and passing cars filled our shabby motel room, steaming in through the purposely open curtains. Mom lay naked and exposed on the bed, with me between her legs. A vague figure loomed at the edge of our window, drawn to our sinful exhibition like a degenerate moth.

"That man can see your Mommy's naked titties." she fondled and squeezed her big breasts. "He's watching me play with my nipples. He's watching how I let my son suck my cunt."

"Let him see what a whore you are, Mom."

I turned her hips to the side, so she was facing the window. I saw a dark shape skulking there. I lifted my mother's leg, revealing her pussy to the stranger. I let him have a good look, then returned my mouth to her warm wetness. She held her leg up in the air, and moaned with unrestrained indulgence.

"Oh, God, I think he's taking his penis out," Mom reported, more excited now than scared. I moved behind her and took her shoulders, bringing her up so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the window. The light from outside shown on her skin leaving nothing hidden.

"Open your legs, Mom. Let him see your hairy pussy." I knelt on the bed behind her, and reached around to caress her tits.

"Don't make me do this. Don't make your Mommy show her pussy to the dirty pervert." Even as she protested she spread her legs and exposed herself willingly.

"Now let him see you play with it." I commanded, as I jiggled her tits for the gratification of our peeper.

"He's rubbing his penis now." She began to finger herself. "That man is looking at my naked body and masturbating like a filthy animal." I lifted one of her tits up high and she enthusiastically licked her own nipple. "Look, there's another one."

A second man was at our window. He didn't hide at the edge, but rather stood boldly near the center. His black skin seemed to absorb all light. I lifted Mom's other breast to her mouth, and by the time she was done licking it he had his hard prick out, too.

"Get on your knees, Mom," I instructed her. "Get down on the floor and suck my cock like the shameless slut you are." She quickly obeyed, sliding off the bed and onto her knees. I stood in front of her and she went at it like a woman possessed. I pulled her long, black hair away from her face so our audience could see my swollen member driving in and out of her expert mouth.

A third man stepped up. Perhaps the man I had seen sitting in his car, but he hung back so it was hard to tell. I moved so Mom had to turn with me, revealing a new angle to the crowd. She now had her back to the window so they could see her ass. I pulled my shaft away from her and rubbed my balls on her face. She took them into her mouth, sucking and licking them greedily.

"Those men can see my bare bottom," she breathed. "They're looking at my ass and stroking their nasty cocks."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at the men outside. The two up front were clearly jerking off, the third just watched from farther back. Mom was still suckling my scrotum and licking my shaft. I lay back and lifted my knees up toward my shoulders. Mom knew just what to do and shifted her tongue down lower.

"That's right freaks," I said. "Watch my mom lick my asshole."

"Don't say that so loud," Mom begged. "I don't want them to know it's your Mommy who's sucking your ass for you."

I reached down and put my hand atop her head and pushed her face firmly into my ass. No longer able to talk, she concentrated on sucking my asshole, shoving her tongue as far into my anus as she could for as long as she could, then gasping for air. I loved the view of her beautiful face beneath my balls.

"Stand up," I told her. She stood after a few more parting licks. "Turn around and go to the window." She hesitated, turned, then took a faltering step.

"I can see their penises," she said.

"Closer," I ordered, and joined the men by stroking myself. I worked my cock slowly as I watched my mother from behind. She took a few more reluctant steps. "What do you see?" I asked.

"One has a little penis. He's jerking it with two fingers, and pulling on his foreskin. He's staring at my naked titties. The other one is big. He has a big, black cock, and he has his balls out, too. He's looking right at me, like he wants to fuck me with his black cock.

"Turn around," I said and she did. "Bend over and spread your ass for him." She turned and bent over, moved her feet wider apart, reached around and spread her ass cheeks open. The black man looked past her at me and gave me a nod of appreciation.

"They can see my asshole, sweetie." She rotated her hips seductively. "They're looking right up close at my wide open asshole and masturbating just outside."

I saw the man standing further behind move, and heard him try our door. Upon finding it locked he pounded on it. Mom let out a little scream.

"Don't let them get in! Sweetie, please, they want to rape me."

"Just do what I say and I won't let them in. If you disobey I'll open the door and let those men do whatever they want with you."

"I don't want those strange men to rape my pussy. I'll do what you say."

"Face the window." I watched my mom straighten up and turn around. The black man yelled at the guy by the door, and he return to the back of group. "Get right up close, Mom. As close as you can and spread your pussy for them."

She moved up until her nipples touched the glass. She squatted down slightly and opened her pussy using both hands. The black man stepped directly in front of her and began jerking faster.

"His cock is so close to my pussy." Mom pressed herself against the glass and I was jealous that I couldn't see my mom's huge tits mashed on the glass the way those guys were seeing it. "Oh, God, he's coming. He's shooting cum out of his big, black cock right at my pussy. It's all over the glass, there's so much cum everywhere!"

That was all it took for Mom to succumb. She sank down on the grimy carpet, spreading her legs toward the window, and began masturbating herself. I got off the bed and knelt by her head and started seriously jerking as well. The black man continued stroking himself as his jizz ran down the window in a thick white streak. The little guy was whacking away like crazy now, too.

"Did you see that?" Mom asked breathlessly, animated by the excitement of putting on a show. "I made that man come. Your Mommy showed him her naked cunt and made his cock squirt."

"You're going to make me squirt, too, Mom!"

"Shoot it on Mommy's face, baby. I want your cum all over my face."

I leaned in and landed the first spurt on her cheek, the next across her nose. She opened her mouth and I aimed a shot onto her lips and tongue. The rest seeped out and dribbled down onto her forehead. I used the head of my cock to spread my cum around on her skin, and this drove her wild.

Mom's messy facial did it for the little wanker, and he let fly a thin lash of semen that slapped against the glass. His pathetic discharge was comically small in comparison to the other man's.

"He just came, too," Mom called out in the heat of her self-pleasure. "Everybody's coming for me!" A spasm gripped her body as her orgasm rapidly came upon her. "I'm coming, too!" Her body arched, and she thrust her pussy toward the strange men. "Watch me make my cunt come you horny fuckers!" Mom let out a high-pitched wail of release, followed by several low grunts as she pumped every ounce of pleasure from her exhibitionist orgasm. She went limp on the carpet, arms and legs splayed wide, sated and spent for the moment.

The guy in back was gone by the time I stood up. The black man gave me a thumbs up as I closed the curtain, then turned and left. The little fellow still held his tiny pecker in his hand, and didn't look like he was going anywhere soon.

I made sure there was no gap in the curtains, bent down and gave Mom's cum-glazed lips a lick, then went and turned on the shower.

------------------------------------

I came out of the small stand-up shower as Mom was coming in. We shared a lingering kiss as we passed. Once back in the room, I opened up her suitcase and searched around until I found her hand lotion. It would have to do. I set it on the rickety table next to the bed that served as a nightstand and waited for Mom to finish getting cleaned up.

"That feels so much better." She settled down next to me and laid her head on my chest. "You can't let me do stuff like that anymore. I can't be thinking about showing off my puss to the neighbors all the time."

"It would certainly add a new meaning to the term 'neighborhood watch.'" I kidded and tickled my fingertips down the center of her back.

"Don't give me ideas." Her hand drifted down across my stomach and she ran her fingers delicately through my pubic hair as we talked.

"You'll just have to be happy with showing off for me."

"Honey, you know what we talked about. It's not going to be like that between you and me after we move in. Our road trip is over tomorrow, and so we're back to normal."

I didn't think that was possible at this stage, but I would leave that for another day. I had a more immediate mission in mind.

"So why can't this last night be like our other 'last' night? Why can't I make love to you?"

"You know perfectly well why."

"I've been doing some thinking about that. If you are pregnant, then I can't get you pregnant again. And I'm no expert, but if you're supposed to be having your period now, then you wouldn't be able to get pregnant at this point in your cycle anyway. Right?"

"That's not the point."

"Even if you could, I can pull out. Hell, I'll go right now and buy some condoms if that's what it takes."

"Sweetie, stop. It's not just that. I want it too, probably more than you, but I know that if I let myself make love with you again I may never be able to keep from doing it after we're settled in to our new home." She stroked her fingers along my erection and down to my balls. "Right now I can tell myself it was only one night. One incredible night that I'll never forget. But, if I let it happen again...then who knows."

"So, I can't put my cock in your pussy?"

"No."

"That's your one rule for our last night together?"

"Yes, sweetie. Please don't be upset with me."

"You're not making it easy, but I'll try." I patted her on the butt. "You want a back rub?"

"I'd be crazy to say no to that."

"Then roll over." I waited until she was lying face down, then straddled her hips. My cock settled nicely along the cleft of her round ass. I reached for the lotion I had found earlier and put some on her back. I gave her a nice massage, making sure she was good and relaxed.

I moved down and worked her legs, slowly moving up towards her ass. Her contented moans let me know she was enjoying it. I swirled my hands over her cheeks, and ran a finger down her crack to her hole. I was able to easily slip a finger in her ass and work it around. Once she loosed up a bit, I carefully eased a second finger in. She tensed up a little at that, but then relaxed and enjoyed my efforts.

"Am I going to get a happy ending?" she asked with a wiggle.

"That's the plan." I slowly pushed my two fingers in and out of her anus, spreading it open a little more each time and stretching her out. I put some lotion on my cock. I smeared it around, and was ready to go for it. I pulled my fingers out and squirted a big load of hand cream onto my mother's asshole.

"Ooo, what happened?" she giggled.

"Mom, I'm getting ready to fuck you in the ass."

"What? No!"

"You said I couldn't fuck your pussy. That was your only rule. You didn't say anything about fucking you in the ass."

"No, sweetie, please. I've never had anal sex before. I don't even think you can fit in there."

"I'm going to fuck you, Mom, one way or another. It's either in the pussy or in the ass. Your choice." I forced her legs apart and moved into position behind her, ready to thrust into either hole.

"Wait! Let me think a second." I waited. After a moment I pushed forward until the head of my cock touched her pussy. "Okay, okay! The ass."

"You forgot the magic word."

"Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please, fuck me in the ass," she whimpered. I brought my cock up to her lotion-covered butthole and rubbed against it. "I'm scared," Mom squeaked.

"Just relax, Mom. Don't fight it." I pressed forward gently. I could feel resistance. I pulled away and put a finger back in there, then two. "That's it," I encouraged her when she unclenched. I removed my fingers and quickly moved my cock back into place. This time the very tip of my penis made entry. I pushed a little more and in a few seconds the head of my cock popped inside her asshole.

Mom let out a groan. "That feels so weird. Go slow, sweetie, please." The hard part was over and I took a second to reflect. I was actually putting my cock in my own mother's ass. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd ever be so lucky.

"You're okay?" I checked.

"I think so. Try a little more."

I inched a bit deeper and Mom sucked in a quick breath. I paused and gave her a few seconds, then continued. Her pussy was nice and tight for an older woman who'd had a kid, but her ass was simply amazing by comparison--like it had been custom fitted for my cock. When I got about halfway in, I pulled back some, and slowly pushed in to halfway again. I then took a good minute to slowly penetrate Mom's ass to the full length of my cock.

"Does that feel good, sweetie?" Mom asked, flexing her butt as she did.

"Geez, Mom, I never imagined it would feel this incredible."

"I'm kinda liking it, too. Now fuck Mommy's ass nice and easy."

I drew out part way and slid back in. I did this several more times so Mom could get acclimated to it. And so I wouldn't blow my load right away. After several strokes I felt in control enough to take some full thrusts.

"Ooo, that's it. My little boy is fucking my ass. Your big cock is all the way in Mommy's asshole."

"You like getting fucked in the ass, Mom? How does it feel when I shove my cock into your slutty hole?"

"It feels so wrong. I love it. I love getting fucked in the ass by my son."

I increased my pace by small degrees until I was pounding my mom's ass at a steady pace. Now, with each thrust, she let out a little cry of pleasure mixed with a hint of pain. I felt I was only a few pumps away from coming and stopped. I stayed deep in her butt until the sensation faded.

"Turn me over, sweetie. I want to see your face when you come in my ass."

I pulled out and rolled Mom over onto her back. She raised her knees up to her chest and presented her asshole to me. I was able to enter her much easier this time, though it felt just as tight. With a few slow thrusts to get warmed up, we were soon going at it pretty good again.

"I didn't think it would feel this great," Mom said as she bounced beneath me. She looked into my eyes with ravenous lust. "Try it harder. Slam your cock into Mommy's asshole."

I was happy to follow her wishes and began jamming my cock into her hard and fast. Again, she responded with loud cries each time I hit my limit, but showed no indication she wanted me to let up. I loved watching her tits ride up and down across her chest as I rammed myself into her again and again.

"Mom, I'm going to come!"

"Yes, come in my ass. Fuck your Mommy's dirty asshole!" She pulled her ankles back even farther and the added pressure triggered my orgasm. I plunged myself as deep into her ass as I could and let go inside her with a yell of satisfaction. I pumped several gouts of cum inside my mother before I was depleted. But she wasn't done.

"Don't stop, keep fucking my ass," she begged. I resumed humping her butthole, and she began fingering her clit. Her hand blurred as it flitted back and forth across her pussy faster than I'd ever seen her go. "I'm going to come with your cock in my ass. I'm going to come while my son fucks my asshole!"

Her body tensed, and her asshole cinched even tighter around my cock. I almost couldn't move it. She let out a cry that came from somewhere within her that I'd never been witness to before. And then something unbelievable happened.

A forceful stream of liquid gushed out of her pussy and splashed against my belly. I thought it was pee at first, but it didn't smell anything like piss. Her orgasm continued to rock her body, and as she worked her clit in a rapturous frenzy, more liquid spurted out and got scattered all over my chest and face. After what seemed like a minute-long orgasm, she collapsed back, my cock still buried in her ass.

"What the fuck was that!?" Mom shouted.

"I think you came so hard that you squirted."

"Holy fucking shit! Look at you, you're drenched. That never happened to me before. I didn't even think it was possible. Oh, my God, my head is spinning."

"Just slow down and breathe." I withdrew my cock from her ass and lay on top of my mom. She pulled me tight to her and rubbed her body against my skin, covering herself with her own ejaculate. She kissed and licked my cheeks where her cum had spattered. It was several minutes before our heart rates slowed to normal.

"This stuff smells pretty strong, doesn't it? We should probably take another shower."

"I like it. It smells like you, Mom." I guess that was the right response because her face beamed with a smile just like when she opened the perfect gift on Christmas morning.

Mom began kissing me passionately, pushing her tongue aggressively into my mouth. She rolled us over so she was on top. I was so distracted by our feverish making out that I didn't notice what she was doing until I felt her lower her pussy over my cock.

"But Mom, you said--"

"Shut up."

"Does this mean--"

"Just shut up and fuck me."

To make sure I stopped talking she lowered one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked it cheerfully, then moved to the other. I grabbed her tits and pushed them together and sucked both nipples at the same time. I loved the way her heavy tits dangled down on my face and I just lost myself between her soft globes of flesh.

As absolutely mind blowing as being in Mom's ass was, it was even more exciting for me to be back in her pussy. When I was fucking her ass there was this visceral feeling of conquering new territory, breaking down walls, and the sheer thrill of the 'badness' of it all. But feeling myself inside my mother's pussy came with a whole different set of emotional sparks.

Mom's pussy was love. Pure and simple. She could jerk me off, suck me, let me whack it onto her tits, or lick my ass, and it was all incredible. When she took me into her pussy, she was showing me how much she loved me. The rest was animal lust; this was acceptance, and trust, and unconditional acknowledgement that we belonged to each other.

With each of us having had a couple of orgasms already, we were able to make love like that for a long while. Mom rode up and down on me, settled in deep and rotated her hips, and for several minutes just squeezed my cock with her pussy and released. The whole time my hands roamed over every inch of her body that I could reach.

"Sweetie, Mommy loves your cock so much," she whispered.

"I love your pussy, Mom."

"It's so nice when my little boy puts his big penis in my cunt. It makes Mommy come so good. You like it when Mommy comes on your cock?"

"I do. I like it when you come. I want to be the one who always makes you come."

"You will, sweetie." She began fucking me faster, working herself purposefully toward an orgasm now. "Every time Mommy masturbates her pussy I'll be thinking about you. I'll think about your cock, and tasting your cum, and watching you fuck my sister. I'll remember the way you look at my naked body, and the way you touch me, and how your cock feels inside me."