Hard to Fathom

Story Info
Widower Dad gels with his 18-year-old daughter.
1.1k words
3.8
175.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John noticed this was the third time over breakfast his daughter stole a look at him from across the table.

"Something the matter, dear?" he asked, placing down his newspaper on his lap.

He was amused when Emily gasped at being discovered and looked quickly away.

"Sweetie, it's OK......I'm your Dad, you can tell me anything!" he offered. "I don't bite!"

"Daddy....." she whined playfully, sliding forward in her chair and turning red as a tomato.

Clasping her hands nervously in her lap under the table and with eyes still floored, Emily asked softly "Promise you won't get mad at me....?"

"Yes, honey."

"....and you swear to promise to help me out, no matter what??" Emily continued, shyly lifting her head.

John hesitated briefly but quickly gave in to his daughters large, beautiful pleading eyes. "Yes, Sweetie...I swear to help NO MATTER WHAT!!"

In a cute move, Emily sat back up and leaned in with an outstretched pinky. "Let's shake on it, then...shall we??"

"What is this about anyways?" he asked smiling, as his pinky curled around hers.

Emily shyly took her finger away, planted her elbows on the table and cupped her face with her hands. Taking in one deep breath, she quickly muttered "Dad, may I taste your sperm?"

Before John could even flinch, Emily kept up the onslaught. "Look, Dad...it's not what you think! You see, Norman is coming back from months of deployment tonight and I plan on surprising him with my very first swallow...and try not to throw up all over myself!"

"Besides, next Tuesday marks our third year together....so I think giving him one is WAY LONG OVERDUE!!"

"See, if Mom stuck around I would have asked her about her experience and all, but she isn't! So.....HERE I AM, DAD!!"

"Hey listen, Man...if it will make it any easier for you, I'll just work on you with my hands....SOUND GOOD???"

John was just a shell of himself as his daughter got up and made way around the table to where he sat.

Paralyzed into a trance, he watched mechanically as Emily led him up from the table letting his paper drop to the floor and walked him into the kitchen.

She placed him against the counter, then started undoing the strings on his sweatpants as she kissed him about the neck. "Loosen up, Dad...ALRIGHTY?? It'll be over before you know it!!"

"TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!"

Before his lips could part to even make a sound, a skin storm assaulted his being when his cheeky daughter freed his ancient 55 year-old bone from its confines with a single yank as she plopped to her knees.

"DEAR GOD, NO....." he protested lamely amid Emily's obvious excitement over his skyward curvature.

"NICE...NICE...NICE!!!" she cheered, kissing him all about the shaft and petite conical head. "OH DAD, YOU'RE FUCKING CUTE!!!"

John moaned in kind as Emily now took to stroking him with one hand and groping his nuts with the other. He even found himself bending from time to time to stroke her hair and kiss her forehead.

It didn't take long for a noble rigidness to form between her hand and a pair of glazed eyes to set upon her own lustful eyes. "Oh Sweetie.....you're just asking for it, huh??" he teased, backing off the counter and holding her down by the shoulders with his hands.

At that moment, Emily saw her Dad throw his head over his shoulders groaning and moaning. He wobbled a bit here and there as he spun his hips about. It felt so sickeningly but delightfully wrong kneeling before her very Dad watching him ache his way to climax that it swayed her to think instantly of a more splendid home for his sperm than her tummy.

"Let me up, Dad.......LET ME UP,PLEASE!!!" she cried, rocking herself up from under him.

With his threatening boner before him, John scrambled in confusion to help his baby off the floor.

"Honey, what's wrong?!" he begged to know.

Without a word, his daughter grabbed his sex and led him wobbling his way behind her to the couch.

Emily quickly got out of her own sweatpants and undies and threw them aside. She sexily arched herself over the leather armrest and mooned her father to go over.

"Dump your load inside, Dad!" she seethed, reaching a hand under to spread her lips to expose her yummy wetness.

John frenziedly stepped out his pants pooling around his ankles and trotted over with a vile smirk on his sweaty face.....

"I certainly hope you've thought this thing through, young Lady!!" he laughed, flexing and easing his angled hardness into her awaiting beaver.

John dove salaciously in and out of Emily like there was no tomorrow. "You got a nice looking piece of ass there too, pumpkin!" he exclaimed, groping at her buttocks. And all she could do was reply with soft, little yelps into the cushion before her fevered face.

Soon Emily felt her Dad's grip around her waist tighten as he began grinding himself into her. Then she could hear the huffing and puffing grow stronger by the second. Next came the staggering about.

She turned round to see his eyes and teeth had already mashed shut.

"Oh Emily,honey....Daddy's gonna come!!"

John anguished, throwing his head up and arching his back. Within seconds, he nutted forth shameless torrents of fatherly paste into his very daughter's womb.

"OH, OH, OHHHH......." he wallowed over and over.

"JESUS CHRIST.....THAT WAS NICE!!"

Emily scooted over as John broke loose from her and dropped himself next to her wiping his forehead with his arm. The two reached out for one another and smooched and caressed .

Emily curled up and lay on her Dad's heaving tummy making circles with her finger. John played with her ponytail and stroked her neck as he catched his breath a bit.

"What about the baby then, Angel?" he asked.

Emily looked up at him with the faintest unscrupulous smile at the corner of her lips and said, "Norman will probably just think it is his! I wouldn't worry about it too much.....you know??"

"YOUNG LADY!" he blasted jokingly. "I ought to wash that foul mouth out with soap!"

Emily shot up and slapped her Dad across the chest. "God, that reminds me! I still haven't tasted your SHIT!!" she cried, snapping her fingers.

John watched wide-eyed as his daughter slid off the couch and got between his hairy legs busying her hands on him.

Emily shot her Daddy an amorous wink as he hurriedly unbuttoned his plaid shirt for more uninhibited fun, while taking in every gorgeous move his depraved little princess made on his soreness.