Hard To Hide It

Story Info
Realizing I was gay while masturbating in a hotel sauna.
3.1k words
4.28
30.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of a vacation my family took to Los Angeles when I was 18 years old. It was supposed to be a college visit for me, but my family wanted to turn every trip into a vacation. That particular trip, I was visiting UCLA and we stayed at the Holiday Inn in Westwood. Since then, it's become the Double Tree. Look it up. I'm not lying. This is an absolutely true story.

It's not important for this story, but my parents are cheap as hell. In one hotel room, it was me, my parents, and my 12-year old sister. Three days in and my sister and I were fighting like we never left home. I'm not sure what her deal was, but I was going crazy because I couldn't masturbate every day like I normally did. I was horny as hell and I barely had a moment alone.

Around the end of the first week, I discovered the sauna out behind the hotel. There was also a pool and a hot tub. I'd never been in a sauna alone and found it very relaxing and quiet. Nobody else used the sauna from what I could tell. By the end of the first week, I considered it mine. Every afternoon, after we got back from whatever museum or park or whatever my parents had planned, they would nap while I would sneak down to the sauna to decompress.

And masturbate.

It took me a while to get to that point. I was genuinely trying to relax at first. As I felt more comfortable and my body loosened up, my mind wandered and my dick twitched, wanting me to touch it. The hot tub and pool were empty and I was the only person around, so at first, I simply spread my legs and let my dick get hard on its own.

There I was, sweating in the dimly lit sauna, pitching a tent in my swim trunks.

Sweat trickled down my hairless chest. I wiped it off, rubbing my hand up to my neck, down across my chest, and to the elastic band beneath my stomach.

Casually, I would brush my hand against my dick. I wanted to masturbate, but I didn't want to masturbate in public. I wasn't really paying attention to anything outside and someone might walk in at any moment. The last thing I needed was hotel security to escort me up to the room to tell my parents what I had been doing.

So I kept it casual. At most, I let my hand rest on my crotch, my fingers lightly cradling my junk. A deep breath, a quick squeeze, and I would force myself to stop.

This particular day, I was hard. Granite and marble hard. It was too frustrating to sit there and do nothing, so I decided I would leave and remove the temptation. I sat up and took another deep breath, stood up, opened the sauna door, and walked to the side of the pool. I dove in without hesitating. The water was freezing cold compared to the sauna. My erection was fading. Mission accomplished.

As I floated in the water, a man and a woman entered the pool area.

Close call, I thought.

She was wearing a one-piece bathing suit and carried a book, he was wearing shorts and some sandals. Boring stuff.

I gave myself another minute to calm down, then lifted myself out and headed toward the exit. I was halfway to the elevator when I heard the water splash. The man had jumped into the pool and splashed water up onto the woman. She yelled something at him in some Slavic language.

I got into the elevator and pressed 8, shivering slightly under the gusty hotel air conditioning.

My towel was still back in the sauna. Shit.

No problem, I thought. I pressed a bunch of buttons and the elevator stopped on 3. Empty hallway, but still freezing. My shorts were clinging to my legs, wrapping perfectly around the outline of my dick. I pulled the fabric away to allow it to drape more modestly. Ironically, this caused my dick to come back to life.

I told you I was really horny.

Except now I was in an empty hotel hallway with a growing erection and the only elevator was on its way back up to the floor where my parents and sister were napping.

I tiptoed into the stairwell, my dick growing harder with each step. I don't know why I was sneaking. Maybe it was the adrenaline and the fear of getting caught.

The stairs were empty which was a relief. I took a moment to toy with the fabric of my shorts again in an effort to calm myself down. Maybe if I tucked it back in correctly, it would go away.

No luck. I was sporting full wood halfway between floors 2 and 3 of the back stairwell at the Westwood Holiday Inn. Either I walk up to 8 and change clothes, or I retreat back to the sauna and recover my towel.

I don't know what you would've done, but I chose sauna. No way I was going to risk embarrassing myself in front of my family. Not when we still had a week of vacation left, all sleeping together in the same room.

I walked cautiously down the steps. When I made it one floor down, I heard a door slam above me followed by staccato footsteps. Somebody was walking down the stairs toward me, fast.

My heart started racing and I descended faster, clinging to the outer railing so the person wouldn't see that I was there. My dick throbbed in sync with my pounding heartbeat.

Another door slammed and they were gone. I was on the first floor, just 20 feet from the pool area.

My dick was painfully hard at this point, sticking straight out from my body, stretching the thin fabric of my swim trunks.

I peeked out the door. The woman was still poolside but the man was gone.

In a stroke of genius (no pun intended), I thought I could tuck my dick up into the elastic band, tying it in place with the drawstring. I reached in and grasped the shaft of my cock, pulling it toward me and patting it in place against my stomach. The touch reverberated up my spine. Reflexively, I patted it again before clenching my ass cheeks and pulling away. I tied the drawstring tight, sending a flurry of butterflies into my stomach.

The tie-down worked, or at least it seemed to. The tent was gone, but the liner of my trunks prevented me from pulling them up high enough to cover the entire length of my dick so while it was tied down against my stomach, the tip still peeked out. The sensitive, sensitive tip.

I sucked my stomach in and walked briskly with my arms hanging low, making a wide arc behind the woman so she wouldn't notice I was there. If she did notice me, I couldn't tell. She remained fixated on her book for as long as I was watching her.

At last, I was at the sauna. My towel would be just inside, laying on the bench to the left. I would open the door, grab it, and double back to the elevator.

As you can imagine, this is not what happened. The man was in the sauna, laying across the bench above where my towel laid.

I had never seen a naked man before, but there he was. One leg was bent and propped up at the knee, the other stretched out across the bench. His stomach was sunken in and one of his arms was reaching down his side and across his belly, his fingertips tickling at his public hair. The other arm was stretched upward and bent behind his neck, propping his head up off the wooden planks.

I stared at his dick. It was slightly swollen and draped to the side, the head pointing toward me.

His eyes remained closed. I froze exactly where I was, unable to move and for some reason, unable to stop staring at his semihard cock. It was twiching just like mine. Growing and straightening up toward the man's hand.

I could not look away, but I also could not move. I stood inside the sauna, holding the door ajar with one hand, and my other hand now covering my own erection. I wish I could say it was modesty, but I was covering it a little too closely. Caressing it would be more accurate.

The man's breath was deep and slow. Unless I was imagining it, he appeared to be asleep.

Relief. That is what I felt. That and my raging hardon, still strapped against my stomach. The tip was fully exposed and stretched upward, like a plant reaching toward the warm sunlight. My hand pressed through the fabric of my shorts, against the base of my shaft, unsure whether to indulge myself or proceed with the plan to grab the towel and run.

I quietly closed the door and the room went dark again. I lost sight of the man as my eyes worked to adjust. Still blind, I slid my hand down and cupped my balls, undecided about how to proceed. My wrist pressing against the hot, exposed head of my cock and rubbing back and forth against it. My mouth was agape and my throat was dry. I could barely breathe for fear or waking the naked man in the room with me. After a minute or so, I could see again. The man's dick was now mostly hard. I licked my lips and tried to swallow. I had planned to grab my towel and run, hiding my cock inside swim trunks of shame, but I was now compelled to do exactly the opposite.

If he was nude, I must be nude.

I pulled at the drawstring and set my cock free. It didn't go anywhere. My shorts were still clinging pretty well to my skin. I slid my thumbs under the elastic and ran them around to the top of my ass, pulling my shorts down slowly across my ass cheeks until they fell clear of my waist and down to the floor.

My hard cock flopped out and pointed directly at the man. If he were to wake up now, he'd probably want me arrested.

Grabbing my towel would risk waking him, so I quietly sat back against the hot planks of the bench behind me. My ass burned at the heat of the wood. I clenched my butt cheeks and lifted my hips to take the pressure off, raising my dick toward the man in full salute. His dick had grown and was now returning the gesture.

I imagined what would happen if he woke up. He might yell and run out. He might act alarmed and apologize. Or he might not think twice about it.

His dick was solid looking, stout and fleshy. Mine was clean and shiny. He had veins bulging from the base while I had wiry pubic hair creeping up from my balls. And the pinch of skin beneath the head of his cock was darker than the surrounding area. Everything on me was pink and new.

I tried to imagine how hard his dick could become, and how thick it would have felt in my hand compared to the girth of my own. I wrapped fingers around my cock and began to stroke, imagining it was his dick in my hand. Way thicker, I thought. There's no comparison.

My ass cheeks had relaxed by now but the burning of the wood had not worn off. I wished I could reach my towel. If anything, I could masturbate and cum into it instead of onto the floor. Really though, I needed something between my ass and the burning hot bench. My shorts would work, but then I'd have to take them completely off. Right now, they were still around my ankles. Movement meant noise and noise meant waking the naked man in front of me.

My ass stung. I shifted forward and slid my hand underneath so I could sit on it and protect my sensitive skin. With my other hand, I began to slowly stroke my cock. As it throbbed, I felt my anus contract. Ordinarily, this meant I was close to cumming, but I was stroking so slowly, all I could do was hang out at the edge of orgasm.

Without thinking, I pressed a finger against my asshole to feel it pulsating. I pressed hard. Precum began oozing from the tip of my dick and I rubbed it into my skin.

The man remained asleep while I stroked my cock only a few feet from his face.

His cock was entrancing. I stared at it, masturbating slowly with one hand and fingering the rim of my ass with the other. I would have cum quickly if I were stroking at full speed, but circumstances required me to be cautious. Or was I savoring the moment?

My finger broke through. Not intentionally, but I felt the tight seal of my asshole give way to the tip of my middle finger and seize up in surprise. My cock was painfully hard. It glistened in the dim light of the heater. Sweat dripped down my chest. I took a moment to wipe it off and rub it into my cock, mixing it with the liberal amounts of precum now pumping out.

With my other hand, I slid my finger in further and wiggled it around. I gasped involuntarily and my stomach began to tense up. I wanted so badly to cum, but more than that, I wanted to feel this man's cock in my hand, in my mouth, stretching my asshole. I wanted to feel his chest against my back and his arm reaching around me and between my legs. I wanted to roll over and let him bend my legs up to my shoulders, to see him looming over me while I feel his hard dick inside me. I wanted him to own me and to fuck me like he must have wanted to fuck Ms. One Piece when they were younger, before she became poolside furniture.

I stroked faster and harder, fingering my asshole with the same vigorous rhythm that I used on my cock. The orgasm welled up from deep inside me. My knees wobbled. I fell backward and exploded, spraying cum straight up toward my face, onto my chest, and the last of it dribbled onto my stomach and out onto my fingers, still clutching my throbbing cock.

At some point in all of that, I had managed to get a second finger into my asshole. Both felt trapped in my exhaustion, my anus frozen shut around them.

I was completely spent and covered in my own cum. My shorts were still around my ankles. Thankfully, the man still appeared to be asleep.

I sat there for a minute, letting the cum drip down my body. Tremors shook my chest with each slowing heartbeat.

I didn't know what to do but I didn't care. I thought I should move or leave or maybe run, but I didn't care about anything.

My cock was still hard. I let go, sliding my fingers up the shaft and allowing it to fall foward. It remained hard, pointing again at the naked man laying across from me.

I held my hand up and studied the drips of cum as they rolled down my skin.

I touched my tongue to the center of my palm. It tasted musky and bitter. I had never tasted myself before. I licked up to my finger tips and then up the back of my hand, letting the cum collect on my tongue before slurping it into my mouth. I sucked my fingers and swirled my cum around in my mouth, spreading it across the front of my teeth, pushing it around my gums and out onto my lips before swallowing.

I reached down and milked my cock for a few more strokes, coaxing out one more big drop and licking it off.

Amazingly, my cock was still rock hard. I stroked it again but it felt sticky. I tasted the cum in my mouth and welled up some saliva, letting it drip silently onto my dick as lubricant.

This time I wasn't shy about what I was doing. I masturbated hard and violently. Every 20-30 strokes, I brought my hand to my mouth and sucked my fingers, cleaning off any new precum and spitting again to make sure my dick stayed wet and slippery.

Unexpectedly, the man stirred. I froze.

My shorts were off. I'm not sure how or when it happened, but they were on the bench beside me. I was completely naked, masturbating while standing next a naked man in a hotel sauna.

He took a deep breath and sighed. He was waking up.

In one single movement, I grabbed my towel from the bench beneath him and wrapped it around my waist. I spun, laying face down on the bench across from him and closed my eyes. I have no idea how, but I did this without making a sound.

My dick was still hard, pinned underneath me, and my hand was sticky with cum and saliva. I couldn't think about that now. I was asleep. I was asleep. What do sleeping people look like? That's me. That's what I was.

I heard the man sit up. The bench creaked as he stood and put on his shorts. The door opened, closed, and he was gone.

I pretended to sleep for a few more minutes until I heard the pool door close as the couple went back up to their room.

I have no idea if he even saw me there, laying on the bench, covered in my own cum, having aborted what was the kinkiest and most primal masturbation session I'd ever had. A part of me hopes he knew, hopes he smelled the sex in the air. Maybe he went upstairs and fucked the shit out of Ms. One Piece with her book. I don't know, but ever since that day, I have been wholly addicted to cock and the taste of cum, and I have had more sex in public places than in private. I never saw the man again, but I returned to the sauna every day to masturbate and think about what he would do to me, what he would taste like, if he would let me be his women so I could suck his stout cock and swallow his cum day after day and night after night.