Hard To Learn # 401

Story Info
Night before Graduation Day for Lisa.
6.5k words
4.24
64.7k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

For those of you who asked, I do spell check on all my work. But as you know spell check will only catch some errors. I write for your enjoyment and my pleasure.

This story is meant to belittle and show how dumb some racial stories are with cock size and the many orgasms that occur in the women. It is written to warn white women about the evil that awaits them if they play on the other size. Read it and be warned! It must be working since I have received a lot of hate mail from you know who or is it whom! Guess they can write about the white man and women begging for his black cock but I can't write about the evil and nasty other side. But I am and will! The story continues. Thanks.

Day before Graduation day

Every night Lisa had called Bud and talked about the classes and how they have learned to treat and educated hard to learn kids. She sounded happy and OK, as she told him about some of the improvement she was learning and couldn’t wait to try them out when she got home. She talked to him almost like she was reading from some sort of scrip. In fact she was, she was being told what to say and how to say it. Drugged just enough, Lisa took the commands and instructions from the black man with her telling her what to do. Without question she did it knowing her children were threaten by the HTL organization if she didn’t. With the help of the black man she talked to Bud and was told what to say about the class and training. Bud hung up every night and didn’t seem to think anything was wrong. So with each call, Bud settled in for the week with the children mainly waiting for her to telephone.

Then Thursday afternoon came and the grand parents came over to watch the kids for the next week. Bud was now on his way to New Orleans to meet his wife for a second week of pleasure after the classes were over in New Orleans.

Knowing he wasn’t there that night, Lisa didn’t bother to call and so she gave herself completely to Jerome and he took her again and again and again. She didn’t even remember at times that Bud was coming to see her tomorrow afternoon when the school was officially over. She only wanted that damn itching inside her to stop. It was driving her nuts! The more she drank the more it was bugging her. But the more she fucked the better she felt so Lisa fucked Jerome like she was insane.

Now as Lisa was lying in the bed passed out from a very sever fucking from Jerome and three of his men all with monstrous cocks, he smiled down at her. “Lovely!” he said to himself, “Yes, Lisa you are the such a lovely white woman. Maybe the loveliest white woman I have ever had to fuck and train. Soon baby you’ll be working for me. I am going to really enjoy your training week to week. Yes baby! I plan on being serviced by you for a long time. I will even get you to fuck me in front of your poor helpless husband soon, very soon.”

Jerome was smiling as he was thinking, “And then I will send her out to service other black brothers. First I’ll share her with my closest friends. But soon the word would spread between the brothers and I will have her doing more and more of them. Yes, any man would want this one! She was special and will bring in a huge amount of money for me. She will also serve up some fucking fantastic sex for them to enjoy. “I’ll have a line of men wanting you Lisa. But not right away, I want to enjoy you and destroy your little family first.” he said to himself.

The other three men left and Jerome patted her face again and kissed her for the first time and said, “Wake up Lisa! You better wake up because that was just the start. We have a lot more fucking to do before sleep will be allowed for you.”

He gave her a drink from the bottle water. As far gone, as she was, she took it gladly and drank it all. Then Jerome said, “Now, put me cock in your hands and suck the head with your mouth. Work it baby, work it like the whore you’re going to be for me. Touch me Lisa. Do you feel how big I still am? We have just started fucking each other tonight. We’ll be doing it long and hard. You ain’t with your little dick husband now. You’re with a man. A big man and you are going to love this night forever. We’re not done until I say we’re done. Then it will be time for your final class before I send you to meet your loving husband.”

He laughed out loud. Yes, he had seen it happen many times before, she wished to do something constructive, to help her students. But with Jerome’s help she had fallen deep into his sex trap. She would become a sex salve for his organization and fuck as many blacks as he wanted her to do. The threat of blackmailing her and putting the fear in her that her family and friends would be finding out the horrible things she had done at the school and those that she will do should keep her in line. If it didn’t there were other ways to handle a white woman. The white slave market was still a booming business in the mid-east and Asia. And, Jerome had his contacts and connections. But, he was sure that wouldn’t happen to little Lisa! She had too much of that “family is the most important thing background” and she would do what he told her with the threat of them all knowing what a whore she had and will be.

As Jerome stood squarely in front of Lisa now, he again told her what would happen if she didn’t cooperate. He told her he would take her down hard. She was scared and knew for certain that he wasn’t kidding. To have her family find out what had happened over these past 4 days would be devastating. She knew she couldn’t live with the idea that they would know what she did, what she had become. She was now under Jerome’s complete control and she wondered how it had all happened?

"I can't lose my family over this Jerome. I just can't! I’ll do whatever you tell me to do." Lisa almost cried.

Jerome told her, “I know you will Lisa. I understand Lisa and if you do what I tell you, you won’t have to worry about it happening. Now, just listen to me! We at HTL want the wives in our group to stay with her family and to stay married. We would much rather have it that way. We want your family to be your foundation. And, all you have to do is cooperate and do what we tell you when we tell you. It won’t be so hard baby. After a while in fact you’ll grow to love it more and more. Each time you have sex with a black man you’ll learn to enjoy him and it will provide you with something your husband can’t give you. It will be much more exciting and dangerous since you’ll be cheating on him and the fear of being caught will make the sex much more exciting.”

Actually it will be the drugs that will do that but Lisa didn’t know about them. She said, “But. you’re making me a slave to you Jerome. A slave and you’re take control of my entire life. Why do you hate me so much? Why? All I wanted to do is help children and you have turned that into something evil and disgusting.”

He laughed and said, “I don’t hate just you Lisa! I hate all whites and there were times when you made us your slaves and made our women do exactly what we are making you do now with black men.”

She said, “How can you be so sure?”

Jerome smiled and aid, “Because Lisa there are women like you everywhere, we will soon have the white race subservient to the black race. It’s time for a change Lisa and we have no consciences about doing this to you, none at all. First it will start with white women being used and teaching them to like it. You can see it everywhere now, Internet, malls, movies TV, a black man with a white woman. It’s everywhere. Everywhere and your dumb ass race is help us to accomplish it.”

She said, “You really fear females like me don’t you? You intimidate and threaten and blackmail and rape, yes even rape, to get what you want.”

He said, “We’re no different that the white man was years ago with us. And in fact they are still the same, but in more subtle ways now. They are still raping us one way or the other. Now shut up and suck my cock Lisa! Stop talking and suck me hard again! We won’t have any problems if you just do as you’re told. There's no need for me to destroy your life baby.

Umm! Yes that’s it suck the hard harder as you use your hands to jerk me off. Yes baby! That’s it!

In fact, if you’ll do what I tell you your life will only be better. You’ll have more money and a much more and a better sex life than you had before. Don’t you see Lisa? It’s going to so good for you and me.

Oh yes that’s it suck my big black cock baby! Yes! Oh your mouth is so warm and small. Yes that’s so good Lisa. Now time for round two. Lay back and open your pretty little body for me!”

She looked at him and hated the fact that he was using her. But Lisa did what he told her. As she lay back on the bed Jerome’s big cock was bobbing up and down hanging almost straight out from his body. She saw the lust in his eyes and face, and it scared her. He said, “And if you do what I tell you Lisa, we won’t have to ever call your husband or family about you. Oh yes! Isn’t Bud coming down to see you tomorrow?”

She said, “Oh My God! Yes he will be here tomorrow afternoon. I had almost forgotten.”

Jerome said, “Well we’ll have to meet him again and make sure you’re OK before we let either of you leave.”

This scared her even more. She asked, “What…..what do you mean by making sure we are Ok?”

He said, “We just don’t want you running to him and confession everything that happened to you and the other ladies. So understand me good Lisa. If you want your husband and babies to live you’ll keep your pretty little mouth shut about what we did with you all this week. You understand I have a man who will be waiting for my call that will be within a block of your house . If I should call him he…..well…..let’s just say your two little ones and your mom and dad will be gone before you can get home again. That is if you get home again. I’m not an evil man when it comes to children Lisa but you do understand if you don’t obey, your family will suffer something terrible. And you will pay even more. Now open your pretty white legs and let’s see what I have in front of me. This time we’ll do it much more slowly. Do you understand everything I have said to you Lisa?”

She said she understood. She cried as she told him she did. Lisa got the message if she didn’t cooperate and give herself to the HTL organization and do whatever they wanted with her, her family would pay the price along with her. She had to protect her children and husband. She just had too regardless of the hate now building inside her for this man and his HTL!!

Jerome had anticipated her compliance and he knew she hated him. He didn’t give a shit. He hated the whites for what they had done to his forefathers. She lay there with her back on the bed and his big cock over her face as she sucked on again while Jerome enjoyed her body. He really enjoyed it when the white women finally gave in and accepted what their faith was going to be. He smiled down at her and said, “I can make your life a living hell and miserable beyond your wildest dreams Lisa. Or,” he chuckled softly , “I can make it better, so much better you won’t believe it. It’s really all up to you baby!”

He again looked into her eyes and she saw his lust! He knelt next to her as she continued to suck more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat like she had been taught this week. He said, “See? See Lisa how you automatically take my cock deep into your mouth and throat? Your husband will reap the rewards of this training almost all of the time. Only when you’re at the weekly meeting will your body belong to someone else. But old Bud will love the way you suck him now I promise you. He’ll actually love you more as you become a better lover. And you will Lisa! You will become a much better lover from all the training we will provide to you during our weekly meetings. You’ll see baby! This will be good for both of us. I promise. Now I’m going to fuck you again Lisa. I want your body very badly baby! You are a very, very beautiful white women! Do you want me Lisa? Look at my cock! Tell me you want me in your pussy Lisa. Tell me!”

The pretty little white woman shivered slightly as she saw Jerome move between her open thighs again. She saw his long hard black cock and wondered if she would pass out again from him fucking her so hard. She said, “You want me to tell you yes Jerome I know that. But I really don’t want you. I have no choice so get this over with.”

He said, “Wrong answer Lisa. When a black man asked you if you want his cock you should be honored. You will always tell him yes, Now say it Lisa. Tell me you want my big black cock in you fucking you like your husband never will. Tell me Lisa.”

She told him, “Yes! Fuck me Jerome fill me with your black cock.”

Say it with more feeling. Say it with a want and a need. Convince me.”

She did and he smiled telling her, “Good girl! Now remember this and always tell the black man you want his cock! Always!”

Suddenly, he shoved his hands roughly between her thighs and opened them more. He pulled the foreskin back on his huge uncircumcised cock and took his long thick staff in his one hand. As he slid it up her thigh to her opening, he said, “Put me in baby!”


She cooperated immediately and he pushed a good 5 inches right into her waiting pussy with ease. She moaned from the size of him. She was small and he was so thick it felt like she was being ripped. He lifted her legs up and placed her heels on his shoulders. He then bent forward and told Lisa to wrap her arms tightly around his neck as he pressed her knees against her breasts. As she did Jerome straightened up and pulled her small body up into an almost jack-knifed position. His big hands cupped the round firmness of her white ass, and pulled her hard toward him. When he did, Jerome’s massive cock shot deeper into her body a good four more inches. With nine inches in her, Lisa realized no one had ever been deeper except maybe Umboo the African who fucked her the other night!

Jerome didn’t stop until he felt Lisa’s ass against his balls. He had penetrated her all the way this time. He smiled down at her knowing all 14 inches of his black clock was in this white woman now. He knew she had to enjoy it as he began to lift her and let her fall back on his shaft. As he held her off the bed, again and again he lifted her and dropped her making sure he inserted all of his big cock into her body at different angles. Then he found the right one and she screamed.

“Oh, god, yessssss...! There right there!”

He almost laughed out loud hearing hr tell him what he needed to know about her body. She shouted. "Oh fuck yes Jerome! There, right there keep going!!! Oh yes! Oh yes!!! OH FUCL ME! YES!!!!"

He could feel the head of his cock against the hard barrier of her cervix and then it would push into her womb. He could feel her body shake and shiver as it continued to be stimulated. Lisa’s pussy walls could feel his cock moving along their tight channel. She jerked hard with excitement again and again as he continued to thrust into her.

Jerome moved her many different ways and watched to see her reaction. When he found the best method of fucking her he recorded it in his brain. He knew all her sexual secrets after a week of watching her fuck and suck many men. Hell she had told them everything they needed to know to seduce her.

"Do me Jerome," she whispered in a deep sexy husky voice, “Do me and make me cum!”

His hands began moving her ass slowly back and forth then from side to side and then finally back to up and down. He let his long hard black dick manipulate the soft walls deep inside her tight little white pussy, which wasn’t as tight as it use to be. He wondered if Bud would notice it?

Lisa groaned and moaned and then cried out louder and deeper until she couldn’t hold back any longer from his continuous teasing and body stimulation. She threw her head back and cried out in abandon and climaxed like an animal. Jerome had changed Lisa that night. She was now much more aggressive and vocal when she came. And he was making her cum again and again and again!

Jerome was now pounding in and out of her like a train going downhill. Lisa’s pretty little white pussy was squeezing and holding Jerome just like he enjoyed so much. “Yes….Yes….Yes Lisa! That’s it baby! Squeeze your pussy against my hard cock! That’s it! Just like we taught you! Ys Lisa!! Umm baby! Your pussy feels so good. Squeeze me Lisa!” He loved the small ones the best!

And with every stroke now Lisa was moaning and begged for more. “Squeezed Lisa!”

And Jerome pulled his cock out about 4 inches before shoving it back into her. “Squeeze me baby! Hold me on it, baby,”, he said each time he buried it back into her.

“Yes!! That’s it Lisa! Again!! Again!! Again!!! Oh yes!!! You got it now Lisa! Yes baby! Squeezed me!!Again! Again! Again!! Again! Again!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Yes Lisa!!”

And then she screamed suddenly. "I'm cum.. ...Oh fuck yes!! So good."

She slammed into the big black man as she took all of his cock, and as she did he pushed with his own hips and buried his cock so that he was balls deep inside her. A scream of pain and pleasure shot from both Lisa’s and Jerome’s mouth! Lisa began pumping her sexual oily cum secretion all around his hard shaft deep inside her body as her orgasm screamed and then burst from deep inside her again and again. It seemed like she was having one after the other as Jerome fucked her hard and fast now.

"Cummmming.....cumming…..Againnn! OH Jesus Jerome!! Oh God! Oh God!! Oh God Ooooooooohh...GOD! I'm cccccummmminngggg!! OH GOD! IT”S SO GOOOOD!!!!” she screamed.

Every muscle in Lisa’s small body seemed to be exploding with her orgasm. She tightened uncontrollably around Jerome’s cock and milking the complete length of his hard shaft. It drove him crazy with his own needs. He bent his knees more and let her legs go. She immediately wrapped them around his body. He slid his arms under her arms and held her shoulders for leverage as he rammed into her. Lisa’s tits were bouncing up towards her face before coming back down as he pumped hard into her body.

As Lisa’s shapely legs sprang wide apart, and then surrounded his stomach again tighter this time, her heels pressed down on to his ass trying to push him even further into her cunt.

Jerome pounded her white cunt as hard and as rapidly as he could. Suddenly, he gasped with his sexual lust and delight. His body went rigid and his cock felt thicker and hard as stone. Hot cum pumped into Lisa with huge thick globs. They fell off the bed as Lisa pounded into him and rolling them from side to side. On to the floor in loud bang, they fell. He never missed a stroke as she kept her legs and arms wrapped around him tightly.

The only thing that had changed was she was now on top! And Lisa threw her head back cried out with some long lost animal sound that came from deep in her throat. She rode herself up and down on that big black cum spewing cock until she could no longer feel any part of her body but her cunt. His cock in her pussy continued with the hot jets of cum that were pumping into her.

Jerome had cum so much his seed ran out her cunt around the huge shaft buried in her. It spilled from her pussy in creamy streams and ran down his softening shaft, and over the crack of Lisa’s ass forming another puddle under him on the floor.

Both orgasms were extremely long and hard. And both people were exhausted for the time being. The fire of lust that Jerome had for this white woman was ebbed at least for the current. Jerome lay on top of Lisa panting as they both tried to recover. He held her now and didn’t say anything. She actually was thinking now how good Jerome felt against and in her. She needed to be held and he was at least giving her something other than just a fuck.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12