Hard To Learn # 501

Story Info
Husband discovers what she's been doing.
6.8k words
3.86
90k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

The ending of this story is coming quickly. It is suggested you read the first part of this story so you'll understand what I written and why I wrote it. For those who won't read the other chapters I will try to explain why I wrote this one.

If you look around on the Internet especially you'll see many sites that specialize in belittling white women using black men to use them as whores. Now some of these women I realize are just that, call girls, streetwalkers, or just plain sluts. But it is alarming how many white females are now being taken fucked and filmed before they are being blackmailed into a submissive role with many black men. Many are innocent when they start just looking for fun or to resolve in their own brains about black men. Many have heard the rumors and wonder about the fuck they will receive. But many fall into the blackmail position and then have to have sex with dozen of blacks or else their families and friends will see what she has done. It's so sad because it is happening daily. This story gives you one example of what happened to a group of women but especially one of them whose name is Lisa. This is her story written by her before she seeks revenge on what they did to her.

Now the story.

The week of vacation that Bud and Lisa took after her indoctrination into the HTL organization was great. It was a revelation to Bud. Lisa was like an animal with him in bed. They fucked every morning and every night before they went to bed. They fucked every time they came back to the room together for whatever reason. She mad her husband cum twice with each session. Usually she sucked him dry the first time making sure she took him all the way down her throat. Then she would ride him or let him take her from behind. They did very little missionary fucking that week. She was like a new women and Bud was a amazed at how his wife had turned their sex life around. He was having more sex now that any time in their lives together. He never complained but he did wonder what had gotten into his wife. But he wasn't complaining.

Then all to fast the week was over and they were home. When they woke the next morning she saw Bud off to work and was just about to get into the shower before starting the wash when the phone rang.

The voice was that of Jerome's and it made her shiver. He asked, "How was your vacation Lisa. Did you show your husband the new you?"

She smiled a little and told him, "Oh yes! I gave him more sex this past week Jerome than I did gave him in a entire year. He went to work this morning a very happy man."

He laughed and said, "Good! Good did he question why you were so sexually charged?"

Lisa said, "Well he asked me what got into me and I told him I was just happy to see him."

He laughed and said, "So you didn't tell him who got into you, just that you were happy to see him. Good! Good baby!. Look the reason I'm calling other than to hear how your vacation was is the first weekly meeting of our organization will be Wednesday at 6PM. I want you there at 5:30PM. Anything you want to tell me?"

She said, "No not really Jerome, only what should I wear?"

He said, "Normal clothing as if you were going to teach school or go to a business meeting. Tell your husband you'll be home around 11PM. See you them."

He smiled knowing she would be out of her clothes minutes after coming into the room he had reserved for her. In fact Jerome had the entire 7th floor reserved, he had 25 rooms held under his name. If this continued he would have to buy more equipment and reserve more rooms for his white whores to fuck his black men and be filmed.

She said OK and hung up. Her pussy burned with desire and she wasn't sure why exactly. It wasn't from being under fucked that was for sure. She and Bud had a week of sex she'll never forget and she was sure neither would he.

She masturbated in the shower and then again on the bed in the master bedroom. Each time she was thinking about Jerome's big black cock. Bud had left her mind.

As the week went by she told her husband about the dinner meeting and he didn't have a problem with it. She left that Wednesday around 5PM dressed conservatively in a somewhat short skirt and blue blouse. He kissed her goodbye and turned on the TV as she drove to the hotel. Once there she went to the desk and they told her she was in room 712. She took the elevator up thinking about what was going to happen to her. She was wet between her legs as she stepped off the elevator. S she put the card into the lock the door opened and tether was Jerome and another black man. She said hello and Jerome pulled her to him. He asked, "Have you missed fucking me Lisa? Did you miss my big cock?"

She said she had and began to undress. As she did Jerome told her tonight was going to teach her how to take it in both ends. She would fuck him and suck his brother Jake. She smiled and looked Jake. He was a bit fatter then his brother but when he undressed she saw his cock was a lot smaller. She was happy that Jerome would be fucking her pussy. She took directions well and soon she was on the bed on her back this time. Jerome was shoving about half of his huge 14-inch cock into her pussy when he told his brother to straddle her face and let her suck his cock. Jake moved over her and sat on her tits as he moved his swollen cock up to her face.

Jake was a normal man of maybe 25 with a normal cock. He was maybe 6-inches long and no more than 3 inches around. She could see how excited he was and Jerome told her that she was his first white woman. She felt a little proud as she took his hard cock into her mouth as Jerome was now drill her pussy like he was searching for oil! She moaned and the vibrations made Jake's cock thicken and become harder. Lisa knew he was going to cum. She had only bee sucking him a few minutes and she wondered why he was going to cum so fast. She guessed it was his excitement about fucking a white women.

Well Jerome didn't cum fast and he was really giving Lisa another fucking of her life. Over and over again he impaled her with all of his cock. Jake moaned loud and shot a few loads of cum into Lisa's mouth. She took it all and swallowed it. Jake then moved off of her and watched his brother fuck Lisa's pussy for about a half an hour.

As Jerome moved faster into her white body she felt his cock become harder now too. She knew he was going to cum. She let him lift her legs over her head and as he slammed it home one last time he made some animal sound and began to cum. He loaded her and the rest over flowed on to the bed. He smiled down at her with white teeth around a very black happy face. He said, "Move to the other bed and suck my brother back to life."

She did exactly what he told her and said, "Now Lisa I want you on all fours. She moved and was showing them both her two holes from behind. Jake said, "I really want to fuck her Jerome she is fucking beautiful."

His brother laughed and said, "OK! Do her Jake give it to her. She loves it hard and fast!"

Jake moved behind Lisa smiling at his older brother. He looked at this beautiful white woman opening herself for him and she took his cock and placed it in her pussy just enough to open her cunt lips. Then Jerome said, "Fuck her good Jake! Make the bitch ask for more!"

Jake shoved his cock all the way into her with one push. Jerome had stretched her so wide she hardly felt him go in. She looked back and watched him grunt and goan as he fucked her hole like a dog in heat. He moaned and after only a minute or two he shot his cum into her. She was so full of Jerome's cum she hardly felt Jake's. But she acted like she loved it and told him how good it felt and how good he was. Jerome smiled knowing she was lying.

Then as Jerome told Jake to move around and let Lisa clean his cock off he told Lisa that dinner would soon be there. After she cleaned Jake's cock there was a knock at the door and room service came in while Lisa was in the bathroom cleaning herself up.

After dinner Jerome had Lisa sit on Jake's cock taking it up her ass and then as she lay back against Jake, Jerome moved in and put his cock back into her pussy. They fucked wildly like that until Jake shot his rather small load into her ass, cumming for the third time that night. Jerome had everyone stay like they were as he fucked Lisa relentlessly for at least another 20 minutes making her climax and cum a few more times. Then finally he pulled out and sprayed Lisa with a huge load of his cum. She was covered with it. All over her front and face and was a mess. He told her she could stay as long as she liked to clean up and Jerome left.

Jake watched as Lisa showered and fixed herself up good as new. When she was done she saw that he was hard again. She said, "Would you like me to make you soft before I leave?"

He smiled and told her, "Oh God yes Lisa! I love fucking your white ass and pussy. YO white women are so fucking good and tight. And you smell so good too!"

He then took him again in her cunt as she rode him and made him cum for the last time. Then as she was taught, she cleaned him with her mouth and Jake left. She washed her pussy again and was in her car heading home around 10:30PM.

When she got home Bud kissed her and wondered what the hell she had to eat tonight? Her breath smelled like shit! She held him and said she was very tired and was going to go to bed as soon as she brushed her teeth. Bud went to bed too and they held each other tightly but there was no sex tonight. Lisa was burned out tonight.

That's the way the weekly meetings went for about three months. Lisa fucked whoever was there. Sometimes it was Jerome sometimes it was another black man. Sometimes it was Jerome's brother Jake and another man. But she was always fucked in all three holes each Wednesday night for 3 hours. They fed her and gave her wine and water with each visit. She was also give around $100 sometimes ,more sometimes less. It was more of a tip for her time and expenses.

Then about three months after the first weekly meeting things began to change a little. The visits became nastier. There were more men and they wanted to do more things to her. She accepted them and they made her feel so disgusting and humiliated when she left. The money was raised to $200 a night but she was doing things now that mad her sick like licking a ass hole and having her ass fucked with a 12 inch vibrator while another black man with a 4-ich cock was trying to fuck her. The vibrator hurt so badly she couldn't hold still and the black man kept falling out of her cunt. Finally Jerome pulled the vibrator out of her ass and the black man with his 4-inch cock had her sucked him off. She remembered his cum tasting so bitter and so bad it mad her gag!

Every time she told then that she wouldn't do it they used the blackmail they had to make her comply. Finally one night there were 5 men inn the room and Jerome told her t was going to be her first official gang bang and they were going to film it and sell the video. She protested and he showed her the film of her licking a black man's ass and the one with the huge vibrator in her ass. She complied just like he knew she would.

That night she didn't get home until almost 1AM and Bud was raising hell. She told him the girls were all out after the meeting drinking and she just lost track of time. She apologized and told him she should have called. But she was sick from drinking so much cum that night she almost vomited in the living room as she just got to the toilet and puked her guys out!!!

Bud let it drop and for the next 3 weeks she came home on time. But, it went on and on and was getting more perverted and more disgusting with every month that went by. Lisa was also getting bigger too as her stomach grew with the twin black boys inside.

Then the think that Lisa was most scared of happened one night in May. Jerome told her he wanted to fuck her in her marital bed. He wouldn't take no for an answer and he told her if she didn't do it while Bud was working he would come see her in the evening when Bud was home with three or four of his men and they would have a nice talk.

He explained and impressed on Lisa that he would have a few of his men with him and he would tie Bud to a chair after they beat him and make him watch as they all fucked her. He would make a point of fucking her right in front of her husband with his big cock before handing her over to his men. Lisa knew he would too and so she gave in.

As Jerome arrived at Lisa's door Mrs. Johnson was washing her storm door across the street and saw a black man ring the bell of Lisa's house. Mrs. Johnson also saw that Lisa opened the door she was dressed only in a robe. Jerome told her not to put anything on when she answered the door. So, he stood there with the door opened and told her loudly, "Take the fucking robe off Lisa. I told you no clothes!"

He was yelling as she saw her neighbor across the street and Lisa was so embarrassed as she undressed for Jerome as he held the door opened. He knew the neighbor saw all of what was going on so he waited until Lisa was completely nude. Then he pulled her to him and kissed her hard and long as Mrs. Johnson watched with her mouth opened.

He finally came in and shut the door. He said, "Bedroom which way?"

She took him into her bedroom where only her husband had made love to her until today. She knew she was about to start something very, very dangerous! But what could she do? She didn't have any idea how she could stop this now without loosing everything.

He stripped off his clothes and made her suck him hard. Then he laid back on the bed and she got on top of him. As they fucked he kept telling her how good it felt fucking her in her own bed and that they would be doing more of this. He made her ride his big dick for over 30 minutes until she was so tired and swollen between her legs she could keep going. She had to rest. So Jerome rolled her over pinning her under him now and fucked her wild and hard for another 30 minutes.

He didn't care about her pleasure at all today he only wanted to fuck her in her bed. He made her move over away from her husband's side of the bed and then when he shot his load he shot it all over that side of the bed, rather than inside her. He told her he was marking his territory! Then he told her she wasn't allowed to fuck her husband any more. Her cunt was only for him now. He didn't care what she told her husband but he would be happy to explain the facts of like to him if she wanted.

Then they fucked three more times that afternoon with Jerome cumming each time on her husband's side of the bed. He told her she wasn't allowed to change the sheets until tomorrow morning after Buddy got up. Jerome wanted her husband to sleep on his dried cum tonight.

Jerome particularly cruel and hard on Lisa, taking her in the ass all the way with his big cock. It was the first time she was able to take all of his long hard cock up her ass. She was in bad pain when he finally released and pulled out spewing his cum all over her ass, back and again on Bud's side of the bed. It was the last time he stood up and told her, "Remember Bitch no fucking your husband. Your cunt is reserved only for me. Tell him I own you! Tell him you want black cock. Tell him anything you want but you better not let him fuck you. Understand?"

She was crying and shook her head yes. He had hurt her for two hours and when he left four hours later she knew she would have bruises. She wondered how she would tell her husband how she got them. Jerome was evil. He could be smooth as silk when he had to be when he was recruiting a white woman and nasty and very mean when he had to be. He was that way more and more now with her. This was his living, what he did to make money and he was very good at it.

Before he left he told Lisa there would be more days with him in her bed at her house as well as the weekly meetings. And, he also told her that maybe one-day he would want her husband to watch them fuck. She told him she could never do that and that would end it for her. She said her husband would then realize she was fucking black men and they might as well show him the films, it would be the same, the end of everything with Bud. He would leave her she knew it. She told him Bud was her life and if she lost him and her children she would kill herself. And therefore, she could never allow Jerome to fuck her in front of Bud or for Bud to find out what a whoring slut she had become. She only hoped she had not contracted a disease from the men she had fucked. He just smiled and said. We'll see baby, we'll see. You would be surprised how many wives think their husbands would leave them but when push comes to shove, they stay. And they watch with lust in their eyes and passion in their hearts as they watch their sweet little white wife being fucked by a big black cock better than they ever could do it. But Lisa, they stay and they become what is called a cuckold. Bud just might be one of those guys."

Lisa was now scared for her life and her marriage and her children and everything that really mattered to her. She had to get away from this insanity. She had to tell her husband but how?

Mrs. Johnson was looking out her window when she saw Jerome coming out of Lisa's house four hours later. She saw Lisa standing there still with nothing on and the black man grabbing her and kissing her hard. She told her husband that night what she had witnessed and the rumors started. Lisa had begun to lose her fiends in the neighborhood. People stopped talking to her and no one would go out with her. The entire development soon found out what she had done with a black man and she was alone. But at least her husband and family hadn't found out yet.

After that first day in her home, her progression went deeper much faster. Lisa knew it too. She knew she should have put up more of a fight with Jerome and not let him begin to take her in her home. But now the damage was done. Soon he was calling her a few minutes after her husband went to work and then he would arrive at 9AM. He would stay with her until 3:00 or 3:30PM making her do very nasty sexual things with him and for him. He loved to watch her cum as he fucked her. But he also love it when Lisa would fuck herself on his cock telling him what a whore she was and how much she loved his big black cock, how she loved all black cock. He was now fucking her two or three times a week in her house plus the weekly meeting.

Finally one day Jerome told her he would be there at 10:00AM and that she should have food and drink ready for 4 or 5 men. When she opened the door that day there were 4 big black men standing there. Again she was made to greet them with nothing on. They ravaged her all day taking turns fucking her and eat her food and drink. They finally left just 15 minutes before Bud came home. She had just enough time to change the bed and put the sheets in the washing machine.

She had just gotten back into bed and when her husband came in. She was sick again from all the cum she was made to swallow. It seemed that they loved to fuck her in both holes on this day but Jerome told them they all had to empty their balls into her mouth. She was made to swallow it all too.

Lisa was now just over four months pregnant and her stomach was getting a little larger with each passing day. Bud just felt she was sick from the baby but noticed the smell in the bedroom. It smelled like the construction site after a hot day with all the men around wet with perspiration. He wondered if there was a man in their bedroom today? He didn't say anything but that was the first time that he began to question things.

More and more neighbors saw the black men come and go and more and more talked about it. The women in the areas didn't feel safe with these sort of men walking the neighborhood. Finally one night after Lisa had gone to bed sick again, Bud got a phone call. All it said was, "You're pregnant white wife is fucking a group of black men every Tuesdays and Thursdays all day! You have to stop it; we are all concerned with them being in the neighborhood. If your slut wants to fuck niggers, let her go to their place."

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12