Hard to Stop

Story Info
A wife is convinced to swing.
8.7k words
3.95
164.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

My thanks to Nancy. She is a fan of my works and emailed asking if I would write a story based on her fantasies. I agreed and she supplied me with some factual information (physical attributes, etc.) and this is the resulting story. So from that perspective only, this is not really a work of fiction. She has asked for a sequel, so look for it down the road. Thanks Nancy for the true-to-life inspiration.

***************************************

Nancy couldn't believe what she was doing.

At 42 she is still extremely attractive, her dark Italian-American heritage creating a sultry, dark, almost-exotic look. Though a proud mother of two teenage children, she has regained her figure through long hours of work, as an executive in the Fortune 1000 company and regular workouts in the family's home gym.

Her 34C breasts sag a bit, but then gravity and childbirth take their toll on most women. Her 26" waist and flared 36" hips both testament to her efforts to keep herself attractive for Tom, her stocky 6' husband of 15 years. If Nancy had any complaints to the way her life has unfolded to this point, it would be that she works too much. This leaves little time to spend with her family and especially her children, in whom she is very proud and her husband with who she is deeply in love. Tom is such a stark contrast to the jerk she married when she was young that there is no way she couldn't love him.

So why was she sitting in this hotel bar, openly flirting with the businessmen sitting across the room from her? Her tailored business suit with the tasteful, fashionably short, skirt gave lie to her intentions this evening. She had to have a stranger use her as his slut tonight and more than one, if possible. She sat, nursing a drink, and every few minutes she would smile at the businessmen. Then if she could do so without it looking deliberate, she would slide one leg away from the other. Her tailored skirt, two-inches above the knee when she stood, had slid up further when she sat and Nancy hadn't tugged it back in place, Now with her squirms in her seat, it had risen even further. This possibly allowed the men a view of her full lips at the vee of her thighs. She hoped that would pique their interest and they would want to make her their slut for the night. There were three of them and that would be perfect.

Nancy was even starting to consider the possibility of more than three. A real old-fashioned gangbang. She feared physical abuse, but thought being used as a slut and whore by a group of men for hours at a time would be a fulfilling pastime.

This was all very exciting, and Nancy could feel her hard nipples, surrounded by their extremely dark aureole, as they brush against her lacy bra, the additional stimulus causing the moisture in her cunt to increase. She wasn't wearing panties. She had slipped them off and put them in her purse the first time she went to the lady's room.

To answer the question that was going through her mind 'why was she sitting in this bar trying to pick up strangers for sex', you would have to go back several weeks. Guilt for what she was doing was virtually non-existent, and the alcohol helped mask the rest. Nancy didn't drink much, until lately. Usually she would have eggnog at Christmas or a glass of Champagne on her anniversary, but even that was unusual, as Tom didn't drink. So excessive alcohol consumption was something Nancy wasn't used to and the buzz in her head always came quickly.

She knew she would feel extremely guilty in the morning, because she always did. Yet, in her mind she assuaged most of the guilt as being partially Tom's fault.

Her leg swings were apparently having the affect Nancy was seeking as the barmaid showed up with a fresh drink, explaining the businessmen across the way had bought it for her. Apparently her flashing them was potentially leading to what she pursued. Nancy sat back in her chair and let her legs fall further apart. She started to think back on how this all started.

Nancy and Tom enjoyed entertaining their friends in their upscale home in the country near a medium sized Mid-Atlantic coast city. Tom loved to BBQ and Nancy enjoyed any interaction with adults that wasn't work related. So they usually invited a select group of friends over, about once a month.

They were the same couples most the time. Like most married couples, they didn't socialize with singles much. The group included forty-something couples Bill and Cindy, and Frank and Pat, and thirty-something couple Bob and Trish.

Nancy had spelled Tom at the BBQ pit where he was smoking several racks of Babyback Ribs. Tom insisted on constantly basting the ribs with the drippings that accumulate in the drip pan in the bottom of the smoker, so they wouldn't get dry and tough, so the ribs required constant attention, in his mind.

Hot and sweaty, Tom went for a fresh soda from the cooler near the pool, when Trish exited the pool house, dressed in an extremely skimpy string bikini then walked over to begin flirting with Tom.

This didn't bother Nancy at first, as Trish was an irrepressible flirt. Trish and her husband were swingers and were not discrete or secretive about it, routinely bragging about their hedonistic sex life. Trish kept flirting with Tom, to the point of leaning in close and shamelessly brushing her ample cleavage against Tom's bare arm. Nancy felt the pangs of jealousy creep into her psyche, and mentally chided herself. 'Why am I getting jealous about Tom, if I trust him I needn't worry about anyone else'. Yet, it was still upsetting to Nancy that Trish would carry on like this with her husband right in front of her. When Tom returned to the BBQ pit a few minutes later, Nancy didn't say anything, and just returned to the house to continue working on the side dishes she was preparing to accompany the ribs. After all her anger was with Trish and not her Tom. Unconsciously, she opened one of the bottles of red wine that had been brought by all three couples to complete the meal.

By the time the meal was ready, Nancy who wasn't accustomed to drinking a lot of alcohol had unconsciously consumed three glasses, nearly a whole bottle. During dinner she had two more. The wine had done what it was supposed to do, improving Nancy's mood, and by the time the meal was over she had a slight buzz. The couples started leaving and only Bob and Trish stayed behind to help clean up. Trish had changed to shorts and a halter-top for dinner and helped Nancy load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen, while Bob and Tom had cleaned up the pool and BBQ area.

After the cleanup was done, the four moved to the living room and Nancy started on her sixth glass of wine. She was over her jealousy-induced anger but the amount of alcohol she had already consumed simply removed the inhibitions, including the inhibition that tells you to stop drinking rather than get another drink.

The two couples sat talking though basically Tom and Bob were talking to each other while Trish and Nancy talked together. As usual, Bob and Trish's topic eventually led to their latest escapade in the world of swinging couples. They spoke of it as exciting and rationalized it as being the salvation to their failing marriage when they first started.

"We were in such a rut that Bob was no longer satisfying me sexual." Trish confided.

"Don't get me wrong, Bob is good in the sheets. I guess I just needed a bit more excitement." She added.

"Don't you ever feel that way Nancy?" She asked.

"No, not really." Nancy confided. "Tom floats my boat, in the bedroom, without a problem." Nancy said looking lovingly at her husband, who was talking quietly with Bob, neither man paying any attention to Trish and Nancy's conversation.

"Is there nothing we have spoken of that interests you?" Trish pressed Nancy.

Nancy wouldn't have answered, but the alcohol had sufficiently lubricated her inhibitions, they slipped aside to allow her to respond. Where sober, Nancy wouldn't have replied at all, her response was still in the negative.

"Not really." Nancy answered. Trish jumped on the negative remark, possibly seeing an opening in the tone if not the words Nancy had just spoken.

"Come on Nancy, you're no prude. Surely something in our experiences have made your panties get wet."

Nancy wasn't comfortable with the turn the conversation had taken and thought Trish's reference to wet panties a bit crude, but denied again. Trish pressed her for a few minutes more, so finally Nancy told her what she thought she wanted to hear to hopefully see the subject change. Though the alcohol was helping, Nancy still wasn't comfortable with the topic. She answered although she still equivocated some.

"Well actually, the idea of being held down and used as a sex object has some appeal, but I don't desire to have sex with anyone but Tom, so that kind of puts it out of the realm of possibilities." Having said it, Nancy blushed profusely and gulped the balance of the glass of wine she had been nursing slowly. Trish quickly refilled her glass, talking as she did.

"Actually you could have it both ways." Trish responded. It hadn't worked to change the subject and Nancy was a bit flustered now, and reeling a bit from the direction the conversation was headed in.

Trish recognized the state of inebriation Nancy was experiencing and saw an opening, so she continued to press the point. Her conversation while she was flirting with Tom earlier in the day had revealed that he wasn't averse to swinging, but he wouldn't force or coerce Nancy and that she would have to instigate anything. Trish thought Tom's rugged, muscular, stocky body would be nice to 'wiggle' under. Trish continued to press Nancy.

"You could get with a couple or person you trust and have them restrain you while your husband fucks you." she confided.

Nancy felt uncomfortable with the discussion yet felt a flood in her cunt at the idea. So she admitted to finding the idea possibly workable.

"Yeah, I guess that might work, but I wouldn't know who to ask for help in a situation like that. I think it would all be rather awkward and embarrassing." Nancy blushed slightly at her admission, but the alcohol made the awkward moment brief. Trish didn't let the opening pass. Her and Tom had been discussing getting Nancy to open up and this was Trish's opportunity to perhaps get to 'wiggle' under Tom.

"Look Nancy. Bob and I are swingers, so sexual situations with other couples isn't a new thing. We know you and Tom and like you well enough to help in this situation. So your objections are circumvented. Let me help you into position and Tom can fuck you while Bob and I restrain you." Trish pressed as she took the glass of wine out of Nancy's hand. Nancy didn't want to do this, but her alcohol dulled senses allowed Trish to start moving her across the room before she could really protest, Trish had her on her unsteady feet and was guiding her toward a large ottoman.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea Trish." Nancy protested. Trish was seeing her opportunity to get Tom between her legs sprouting wings, and was pressing rather hard now. She had Nancy sit on the edge of the ottoman, then leaned her back so she was reclining on its limited surface area. Then quicker than Nancy would have ever dreamt possible, Trish had the skirt of her sundress around her waist and was pulling her bikini brief panties down across her thighs. Nancy of course protested though she was incapable of resisting.

"No Trish, not this, not now..." Trish ignored her protests.

"Bob come here and help me restrain Nancy." Trish said.

Bob came over and grasp her ankle and pulled her leg out wide. Trish moved to Nancy's head and held her shoulders pressed to the ottoman as she signaled Tom. Tom moved between his wife's legs preventing her from closing them as Bob held them open. Tom knew Nancy's sexual weak spot was her oversized clit and tweaked it with his fingers a time or two before entering her without preamble in one thrust. She was so wet from her conversation with Trish, there was no pain and only the familiar fullness she felt when Tom fucked her.

Nancy had just been ready to protest, again, but that went away at that instant in time. The inhibiting influence of the alcohol along with the salacious discussion her and Trish had just been having and now this fantasy activity had Nancy basically receptive, the alcohol was also dulling her senses well enough to have her reacting sluggishly. A natural submissiveness had also kicked in for Nancy.

Over the years, Nancy had been growing more and more submissive with Tom as she became comfortable that his activities in the bedroom weren't going to lead to the abuse her first husband had subjected her to. Tom had told her it was likely because she was an authoritarian figure in her executive role at work, and in her down time she wanted to give it all up and this was the root cause of her submissiveness.

Whatever the reason, after the initial embarrassment of the situation went sailing out the window, Nancy found the activities enjoyable. Bob and Trish were restraining her and Tom was 'forcing' himself on her. Nancy was realizing her fantasy, or as close to it as was possible, she thought at the time. When Bob released her leg, both legs came up on either side of Tom and she was humping him back with the same intensity as he was using slamming in and out of his petite wife.

Nancy was so into the fucking she was getting from Tom that she didn't notice that Trish had removed her shorts and thong panty. She had her eyes closed, reveling in the moment, when she felt something brush both cheeks. Opening her eyes, she was looking at Trish's shaved pussy hovering just above her face.

Nancy had never even considered sex with a woman, primarily because she desired no sex with anyone other than Tom. She wasn't opposed to bisexuality, yet it hadn't ever really crossed her mind, because of her devotion to Tom and her marriage vows. The salacious and tawdry nature of the moment compelled her actions and without thinking, her tongue snaked out and sampled the pussy hovering inches from her face.

Her tongue traced the slit and not finding the taste objectionable, she sucked in Trish's stiffening clit and began to work on the 'love button.' This caused Trish to squat and lower herself even further and her cunt came down on Nancy's feverishly working mouth. Nancy was pretty caught up in the moment now. The combination of copious amounts of alcohol and now this exciting salacious sex and her natural submissiveness had her body pretty much mindlessly on autopilot. Her tongue snaked up into Trish's sex and was fucking her as Nancy drank the copious girl juices Trish's sexually excited body was producing. Nancy was growing closer to orgasm and this also fueled the intensity with which she sucked the girl juice from Trish's cunt while fucking Tom back.

She felt Tom unload his balls in her and withdraw. Nancy's legs just fell open after Tom climbed off. Once again she felt her ankle grabbed and her legs held spread. Her thinking wasn't coherent because of her state of inebriation or she would have realized Tom couldn't be hard again, since he had just cum, so when Bob, the only other man in the house entered her she didn't think anything about it. She was still sober enough to realize it wasn't Tom's cock that was fucking her, though. This one was larger than Tom. So Nancy found herself struggling to see what was going on.

Trish was on her face though, so it took a minute for her to reluctantly extricate her head from between her friend's legs. When she was finally able to do so, what she saw shocked and titillated her at the same time. Tom was holding her legs wide and Bob was fucking her.

Nancy felt betrayed and excited at the same time. "Oh NO!" She protested, but then it became too much and she gave into the feelings.

"Oh fuck. No." Another protest, though more feeble than before. But then the excitation became too much and Nancy surrendered to it.

"Fuck me!"

She struggled to pull her leg away from Tom and when he released her ankle, her legs came up on either side of Bob as they had around Tom and Nancy began to fuck him back with the same urgency she had her husband Tom. Nancy wasn't particularly vocal during sex, usually just heavy panting, but Tom had been trying to get her to change that, and become vocal during sex. It isn't clear whether it was the alcohol, the salacious nature of the events of the last several minutes, or a combination, but Nancy suddenly did became vocal.

"Fuck me.

"Oh yes, fuck me."

Since Bob was slightly larger than Tom in the cock, his pounding was really having an effect on Nancy's oversized clit. Each thrust he smashed her distended love button with his pelvic bone, and found areas of her cunt that were still virgin. Nancy's orgasm was building and she got louder.

"Fuck Me!

"FUCK ME!

Then Bob spewed the contents of his balls into Nancy. When Nancy felt him hosing her cunt down with his spew, her first thought was that she was glad she was on the pill. Then she worried momentarily about STDs, but then recalled that Trish was a nurse and so they were likely tested regularly, especially with their swingers lifestyle choice. The main thought that occurred to Nancy was that she hadn't yet cum as Bob pulled out of her clutching cunt.

Tom went to her immediately, likely in 'damage control' mode and was bending over her, kissing her tenderly and apologizing for letting things go so far. So Nancy didn't see Trish put the strapon harness with the big black rubber cock sticking obscenely out the hole in the front designed for that purpose around her demure waist.

"Roll over Nancy." Trish said and without thinking, completely submissive now, Nancy did as she was told.

Trish guided Nancy to her hands and knees beside the ottoman then knelt behind her and started tracing the head of the big black dildo in the swamp that was Nancy's pussy now. She thrust into Nancy and the oversized dildo sank in, to the hilt, Nancy's girl juices and the two loads of cum in her cunt making entry easy.

As Trish began to fuck her, Bob stepped up to her head and fed her his cum and pussy-juice soaked cock. Nancy enjoyed sucking Tom's cock and had briefly enjoyed it with her first husband until he became abusive to her. That fact coupled with the alcohol and the salacious nature of the events of the last several minutes augmented by her natural submissiveness and she eagerly almost lovingly sucked him clean. Then Tom stepped up and she gave his used cock the same treatment. And Trish was driving her wild. The extreme size of the dildo she was fucking her with had Nancy on the road to finally getting off. Her babbling returned, though with Tom's cock in her mouth the best she could manage was a

"MMMFFFF"

After Trish got her off, she made Nancy suck the dildo clean, too. Nancy was too far-gone to care at that point. Then Bob guided Nancy over to the sofa and sat. Pulling Nancy's face to his lap he fed her his cock again. All the stimulus of the event and especially her natural submissiveness had her in a receptive mood and she inhaled the now flaccid used cock and began to suckle it like a babe on its mother's breast.

Tom watching Nancy responding as she was thought any anger may have been mitigated.

After sucking Bob's shriveled member for several minutes, she looked up to see that Trish was now completely nude, like Nancy and Tom had her backed against the wall sucking her ample DD-cups, while finger-banging her cunt. A momentary envy-based jealousy at the larger breasts on the younger woman, being so feverishly mauled by her husband's mouth, caused her to bury her head once again in Bob's lap and redoubling her efforts on his flaccid cock. A few minutes later she looked again and Trish was on her knees sucking her beloved Tom. Again this just fueled Nancy's efforts on Bob's spent fuckmeat.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers