Hard-Won Attraction Ch. 06

Story Info
Cadee realizes that she must turn the tide.
809 words
4.46
13.5k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cadee was so engrossed in the fight that one of her friends had to tug on her sleeve to get her attention as to what the strange man had said. She broke out of her reverie to hear "....said my friend in the ring there wants to know if you were the girl he took swing dancing a few nights ago?"

"Really? He went dancing with you? That is soo hot, I would not expect that from him, seeing him as I do now," one of her friends piped up. "There is a lot not many know about him, why...." started Evan;s manager before he was bluntly interrupted by Cadee.

"Why is he doing so badly out there? He wasn't losing this badly before? What changed this fight?" she asked as Evan took yet another punch to the chest.

"Well, uh, this is kinda weird, but Evan is a straight no frills guy, he can focus utterly on one goal and easily achieve it, but give him multiple targets or a distraction and he can't handle it and fails at both..." the manager went on before he was interrupted again.

"Then what is he so distracted about? It should be on the fact that he's getting killed out there," she cried, getting tired of this roundabout talk.

"Well, to put it bluntly, you. He wasn;t sure if you were the girl that he went on a date with, you were so different then as from now, and that is driving him crazy." hastily explained the manager.

Cadee was stunned. Evan was getting distracted during a physical pummeling because he was thinking about her? A part of her reveled in the romance, but the logical part was horrified that he was losing and it could be easily preventable. She quickly replied,"Yes, of course its me, tell him that, anything to make him stop losing," shooing the manager back to the ring as the bell rang for the second round. He left and Cadee was left with her girlfriends, most of whom were overcome with how romantic this had all turned out to be.

Cade just hoped that Evan cleared his head before it was too late....

"It is her, you're sure?" questioned Evan between breaths. His friend could see that he was taking a beating her, usually his matches were a round of intense action, not a stalemate of attrition, and he was coming out the worse for the exchange. His face was openly bleeding now and he moved with slowness on his right side. Although he had managed to avoid the worst, the other fighter was fresher than him and he had the psychological advantage. If this fight did not turn in this next round, then Evan would surely lose.

"Yes, she described the swing dancing and everything, and hoped this would clear your head," replied the manager, acknowledging that while this was not precisely what she had said, she HAD specified anything to help him win the fight.

"Really? Wow, she looks totally gorgeous right now," Evan said trailing off and looking at Cadee in the audience.

"Yes, but now I think its time to concentrate on the match before..." the manager started before he was interrupted by Evan.

"Go ask her if she'll go out with me again, only this time more like the way she is now," he said. The manager was stunned, Evan had never been this hung up on a girl before.

"I don't think..." he began....

"Go ask her!" Evan pleaded as the bell rang for round 3. The manager shook his head and hurried over to the girls, before it was too late....

"...go out with him again only more like you are now," the manager finished. Cadee's attention was torn between two points, watching Evan getting hit and his manager's message. Her girlfriends were mostly no help, as they all thought by now that it was hopelessly romantic. Well, she Cadee was more of a realist, and she could see a way to turn this around and still have her fighter at the end. She though quickly, and ordered the manager to get a mic from the DJ's table, sending one of her girlfriend's over as distraction and female coercion. With that she strode to a nearest point to the cage where she could be see easily and waited for the mic. Although it was a relatively short amount of time to get it and persuade the DJ to turn down the background music and get the vocal audio turned up, it was an eternity to those in the cage, and by the time it was set up, Evan was on the ground in a scissors with a partial shoulderlock set by the big shot. Cadee grabbed the mic when it was handed to her and prayed this worked in time....