Hard Worker Ch. 09

Story Info
Bisexual young male exhibitionist at work.
2.5k words
4.22
16.6k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
174 Followers

The next morning finally came and today will be my first day of naked work.

I put on white thigh high socks trimmed with red stripes, white thong with pink trim, and a matching white and pink trimmed lace bra. Over this I wear a slinky black mini dress that falls a few inches below my butt cheeks, thus I'm showing off bare thigh between the top of my socks and the hem of my dress. I put on the 'seduce' style black patent leather pumps with 5-inch heels. I put the finishing touches on my makeup and then check myself out in the full-length mirror. I'm one sexy lady. I grab my leather coat and put it on, it covers my dress and just barely reaches to tops of my socks. Victoria will be downstairs in a few minutes to pick me up. We're going to car pool to work. I lock the door to my apartment and head down the hall to the elevator. One of my neighbors joins me, a thirty something husband to one of the ladies on my floor. I smile as he checks me out.

"Where's your boy friend?" He asks pointing down the hall to my apartment. "He sleeping in?"

"Yes," I reply with a wicked grin, "I was kind of hard on him and I kept him up all night."

He smiles and keeps checking me out, especially my legs and ass as we get in the elevator and go down to the first floor.

I purposely fumble with my keys; drop them so that I can bend over to pick them up; knowing that I will be letting him see my thong and bare ass. When I stand up I pretend not to notice that I did anything unusual. He has fake smile trying to act like nothing happened but I can tell he liked what I flashed at him.

I wave good-bye and walk out the lobby door to get into Victoria's car on my first day of work at my new job!

We are the first ones in the office complex on the six floor. The suite of offices is at the end of a hallway, the door opens up to the large main room where I now realize is Victoria's desk, and next to her desk is a tall, wide wooden cabinet for keeping our clothes while we're at work. Across from that on the other wall is a couch, two chairs all arranged around a glass-topped coffee table. The copy machine and files are back along the corner of the room away from the doorway and Victoria's desk. A glass door leads to a conference room, and then down the hall are doors to the other offices. I wasn't paying attention clearly, when I was here the other night, this place is palatial. I gather from what is inside this area that two thirds of the space on this floor is taken up with by this office complex. I'm working for a very big and rich accounting firm.

"Wow," I say as Victoria hangs up our coats, "I didn't realize who I signed up for, you guys must be big?"

"We are. As they say, size does matter," Victoria turns her back to me and says, "Jean, can you un-zip me?" I un-zip her black dress and she steps out of it. She is wearing white 6-inch platform pumps, white fishnet nylons held up by a black lace garter belt, and black satin thong trimmed in red. When she turns back around, I see that the bra she is wearing has thin straps of red and then thin strips of red are the edging around triangles of red lace barely covering each of her 36 C tits. Around her neck is a string of black pearls.

"Nice!" I exclaim. "Will you unzip me?"

"Not yet. You'll remain clothed till everyone arrives.

I don't have to wait long as my boss and the rest of my dozen or so co-workers all walk in. They are a group of well-dressed thirty and forty year olds all in suits and ties. If I recall they are all either Bi or gay. Victoria introduces me as they all circle around like hungry vultures eyeing me up.

"Nice piece of ass for the office." Bill a blonde mid thirty well dressed man in a dark blue suit remarks.

"Now that we are all here," our boss says, "Victoria, would you do the honor and unwrap our new office toy?"

I turn my back on my co-workers as Victoria un-zips my dress. It falls to the floor as I undo my bra straps and remove my bra with some flair. Now all I'm wearing is my white thigh high socks trimmed with red stripes, and my pink trimmed white thong.

"Wow a great ass."

"Yeah I would love to feel those cheeks."

"Yummy!"

"I want to lick that ass."

"Save some for me."

"I'm looking forward to sliding inside and riding that ass."

I then slowly, pull my thong down, gently pulling the fabric out and away from my ass checks. Then I let go of my thong and let it fall to the floor.

"Should I remove the stockings?" I ask Victoria.

"No. Keep them on. Now turn around and let them get a good look at you Jean," Victoria says playfully.

I do so and I can see their eyes pop out as the get a good look at my stiffing cock.

"Oh my god!"

"Wow!"

"It was so hard to keep a straight face and remain silent," Dave says as he applauds.

Mr. Thomas explains that I will be the new employee working under Victoria. I will come to the office dressed as a woman and then strip down to whatever clothes Victoria so chooses. I will dress only when she tells me to. If anyone has any wish or need, for my services, they put that request to Victoria and she will pass those instructions on to me. Mr. Thomas further explains that I am to be treated with respect and not to be abused, at least not without Victoria's permission, he says with a wicked laugh.

"I think today," Victoria says, "Jean will just show off his talents for us. You see he can masturbate and cum multiple times in one day. Today will see how many times he can cum. One of our clients is the server and web portal to one of the biggest amateur porn web sites. They provide the platform for amateur, such as yourself, to put up their own private porn pictures and videos. Our client has been busy installing cameras this weekend in the offices in anticipation of you coming on board. Jean you're familiar with web cameras?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. You can help Kiko. She is a tech geek who you will work with her to set this all up. Now as our office pet you need to be properly attired, we're not allowed to let our pets run free off their leash." She hands me a red leather 'doggy' collar with a central ring hanging down from it.

Then as if on cue the phone rings and Victoria answers it. "Jean, let's go down to the garage to help Kiko with her equipment."

"Go downstairs naked like this?"

"Of course, but you will need one more thing, a muzzle. Can't have you barking."

She gets a leather band that has on its inside a large pink silicon circumcised penis head attached to it. She tells me to open wide and she pushes the penis head into my mouth and attaches the muzzle closed at the back.

"There, you can be obscene but not heard," She gets a dog leash attaches it to the ring of my collar and then leads me out the office.

She takes me for a walk down the hall and we wait for the elevator to go to the garage. Downstairs I see a cute looking Asian girl standing by a minivan.

I ask if she is Kiko and she says yes. Kiko is a slim very tall Asian girl she walks in wearing a long red slicker raincoat and then I see she's wearing the most amazing shoes I've ever seen. They are red platform strappy shoes with 8-inch heels. She points out two large gym bags stuffed with equipment and she has one she takes as well.

"Nice outfit," Kiko remarks as we walk towards the elevator. "I really like the shoes."

Again, no one else is around to see me as we get into the elevator. Inside the office, I watch as Kiki pulls out some lap top computers, a mess of cables, routers and other tech stuff. I take out cameras, tripods and clamps for the other bags. Then she undoes the raincoat and hands it to Victoria. Under the raincoat, she is wearing a tight white semi translucent white tee shirt. When I look close you can see she is not wearing anything else underneath the tee shirt. Kiko I realize is a sexy little Asian girl. She is probably barely 5 feet tall, long straight black hair that runs down her back to what I would guess is the top of her ass cheeks. She has a slim waist about 32 or so, and perky small tits. Each of her tit is the size of a half an orange.

"Okay we are going to set up cameras around the guest futon couch, making it a play area. Then the office camera network will be finished."

"Network?" I ask.

"Yes, they've had me set up cameras throughout the office complex so all offices, except Mr. Thomas's can be watched, as well as cameras all throughout this floor's hallways. Now on everyone's 2nd flat screen they can view any of these images from the camera network."

"In the hallways? Why"

"They wanted to be able to watch anyone walking throughout the halls, and even can view the entrance way of all those offices as well. After these cameras are up I will set up an account on the amateur porn site, create your web site from their templates."

Wow, so wherever I am I will be able to be watched by everyone, great!

I help Kiko as best I can. I also get to watch her crawl around working with cables, cameras and the network server, so in all of this she is bending over, stretching and such thus giving me a great close up view of her small and cute bare ass. I was right; she's not wearing anything underneath the tee shirt. I also catch her eyeing my ass and cock as well. Being naked in the office, even having only Victoria and Kiko get to see me naked is getting me horny. But knowing that when this network is all up and running then everyone in the office can see me on their monitors at all times is even more of a turn on. My cock is getting hard as I work.

We finish the job; I now have a new website where all of these camera images will be uploaded to as well. Victoria picked my user name and password, officepet and hardworker.

Kiko leaves after she runs her hands and fingernails along my ass and cock. I am set up in the conference room. It has a large glass table in the room's center with metal and leather chairs all around. I am given pay roll data, a ten key, and a computer to work on the records. Also on the table are lotions, gels, varying sized dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, as well a large glass bowl.

"Now," Victoria chimes in, "whenever you desire you can masturbate and dump your cum into this large glass bowl on the table which is there for that purpose. The point of today is for you to show off your talents as our office masturbator and cum slut, so fill the bowl up."

I slip a purple butt plug in my ass and sit down as I settle in to do my morning work. I work on the data, play with my cock during the rest of the morning with the plug snug and secure in my ass hole. I can't keep my hands off my swollen cock and I jack and ejaculate often, filling the bottom of the bowl with my hot creamy white cum. Each load spats nicely into the large wide bowl.

Around noon, a delivery boy comes with our Chinese lunch who is directed to put the food in the conference room. He does so all the while admiring me stroking my hard cock.

"Man, seeing that I sure am horny," he says.

"Are you," Victoria remarks, "Would you like to suck his cock before you rush off?"

"Yes! Can I really?"

"Sure, go ahead. Jean put your ass on the table, spread your legs apart and lie back."

I do as I'm told.

"Great!" He quickly steps between my legs, takes my cock in his mouth, and sucks me off.

The smells of the food brings everyone out of their offices and they watch as the delivery boy continue to suck on my hard on. They all start asking if they're next, or why couldn't they do this, put Victoria silences them all and tells them to enjoy the show. It feels so good and I'm so turned on being on display like this that rather than my usual time table my balls and prick are getting such a wonderful workout that it doesn't take long for me to gutturally announce that I'm going to cum. He opens his mouth wide giving my cock head a target and a place to shoot into as I spurt out my load of cum; my overwhelming load to gushes up into his mouth and then pours back down my throbbing hard on to drip back onto me. When I'm spent he takes a napkin, cleans himself up and hands it back to me, with the residue of my cum on it. I smear my cum load all across my stomach and chest, wiping the remaining residue of my spunk onto my ass, then I set down to eat lunch.

Victoria asks if am hungry for hot and sour soup. I tell her I love soup. She says, excellent as she takes my cum filled glass bowl and pours the soup into the bowl. She takes a spoon and mixes the cum and the soup up and pushes it toward me saying bon appetite.

I shrug with resignation and eat the soup mixed with my mornings cum loads. I wonder if I will have to get use to this meal? As I eat, Victoria explains that to finish off my day she will have a bukkake party and has invited everyone on the floor to attend. After lunch, I clean up after everyone and return to my work. I've watched videos of bukkake acts on porn sites but they always involved a women being the center of all those men. I'm going to be the one everyone unloads on. Thinking of that is a real turn on. I can't wait.

tzael2003
tzael2003
174 Followers