Hard Working Wife

Story Info
Sexy happenings at work.
1.9k words
4.05
150.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Susan and I have a very hot and wild sex life we have introduced others in our sex and have lived out many of our fantasies. Susan is 5'3" has a knockout body and really knows how to flaunt her sexuality. We are very comfortable with each other and talk openly about all our fantasies.

The first time I became aware of being turned on by sharing my wife was about twelve years ago. She used to work afternoon shift in a factory with a mixed workforce and after she had worked there a while she would tell me of the flirting and friendly fooling around they got up to. One thing Susan told me about was how the girls would pull down the guy's pants as they walked passed.

I asked if she had ever been pantsed Susan said, "no". But she did say that sometimes the girls would have their dresses lifted by the guys, who would then vote on who wore the sexiest knickers. After that they would pull the zippers down on the front of their uniforms to expose their tits while the guys wolf whistled and carried on like they had never seen a woman's tits or knickers before. She said it happens to her almost every week and that she didn't mind; it was all in fun. "And anyway, us girls give as good as we get."

At first I was uncomfortable hearing what my wife was doing but I could not stop thinking about it. I was finding it an incredible turn on that my wife's tits and knickers were being seen by all these guys. At the time I was not game to tell her how I felt, but looking back now I am sure she knew. At her factory they used to stay Friday nights after work for drinks and I used to look forward to her coming home as she was always a little tipsy and horny. I always asked her to tell me what they got up to as the thought of the guys looking and maybe even getting a feel of her hot sexy body was sending me over the edge with sexual lust. Those nights our sex was hard fast and the best we had ever had.

Susan came home one Friday night having drunk more than usual. This particular night she was very horny, came through the front door, shut it behind her, stripped off, knelt in front of me, pulled my cock out of my boxer shorts and started sucking my cock. Just like that! This was something she rarely did. After a about 10 minutes of sucking my cock and running her tongue up and down my shaft she let go of my balls laid her self down on the floor, opened her legs and said, "fuck me."

I didn't think twice I pulled my boxers off, threw them behind me and got between her legs. My cock slipped straight in she felt different; a little stretched. It was the best feeling I had ever felt my cock barely touching the sides as I thrusted in her deep and fast. Her pussy was so hot and soaking she was dripping wet and she came in minutes I didn't last much longer. I could feel my balls tighten my cock felt huge as I came it was so intense. We had never fucked like that before.

The next morning I asked what she got up to last night and she told me they were all drinking and joking when one of the guys tipped syrup down the front of her and an other girls uniform. I asked what she did then and she said, "Well I had sticky syrup all over me it was running down my tits."

She was not very forthcoming with additional information and I got the impression she was gauging my reaction. I said, "Then what?"

She said, "Well I had to clean it off so I stood up unzipped my uniform and wiped myself clean."

My jaw dropped, my dick went rock hard and I said, "What, right there in front of all the guys?"

She looked over to me with a wicked little smile and said, "Yeah. There were only five of them."

Then I asked if they had got a good look and how long did she have her tits out. My mind was spinning. ("This was a huge development for me and my fantasy of sharing her"). And She just calmly said, "Of course they were having a good look. It took ten minutes to get that shit off. But we got him back the other girl held him while I pantsed him." She was looking at me now with an evil grin.

"Fuck, he had a big dick." She continued to grin and watch for my reaction. "So I decided to smear syrup all over his cock. That was when he started getting a hard on, so I thought I'd better stop." She was laughing now, and had obviously noticed my own very hard cock, straining my pants. She was freely telling me about her night though and we were both getting turned on by the experience.

Next she told me she had been dared to go in the guy's toilet. When she went inside two guys were standing there, having a piss. She stood behind them and watched. As they finished they both turned around, faced her with their cocks still out. One of them said, "Are you having a good look?"

She said, "yeah" and they walked towards her their cocks in plain view and starting to harden. When they were only inches from her they grabbed her dress and lifted it right up to her arms exposing her silky black knickers and gorgeous tits. She was powerless to do anything but stand there.

They all stayed there like that for about five minutes, eyeing every inch of her beautiful body before she regained her control. Then she realized one of the guys asking if they could help her out in anyway with a grin on his face. She told them, "Sorry guys it was just a dare." Laughing to herself now she pulled her dress down and went back to the party.

About 20 minuets later and a few more drinks on, my wife had to go to the ladies room. Susan told me how she was sitting on the toilet having a pee when the door opened. She looked up to see Glen one of the guys from the men's toilet standing in front of her, smiling. She asked him what he was doing and he said having a perve. He could not see much as my wife's dress was over her thighs. She stayed sitting and lent forward to pull her knickers up, telling him, "Okay, you got your perve. Now go away."

As she struggled with her dress, trying not to reveal too much, he moved forward grabbed her knickers which were still around her knees and said, "Come on that's not fair. You've seen me. Let me have a look at you."

She shut her legs. He was kneeling in front of her still holding her knickers and she said, "You had a good look at my tits, so I guess that's fair."

Glen said, "Oh come on give us a look."

My wife asked him, "Then will you let me pull my knickers back up?"

His eyes widened and he said, "Yes I promise."

So, still sitting, she lifted her dress, put her feet either side of the toilet and opened her legs wide. She sat there her shaved pussy and exposed clit open to him. She could feel the hot flushed sensation growing in her pussy as the minuets went by, her pussy was dripping wet and she could feel it trickle down her arse.

Ten minuets had passed and not a word was exchanged. She looked down to see his hard cock pushing through his pants. Her mind was racing; she could not sit wide open in front of him much longer, her pussy aching to be touched. His hand moved between her legs, he started rubbing her clit and she exploded on his hand. Then he pushed three fingers in her. She told me the way she felt by then he could have used his whole hand. She was pushing her hips up to meet him, fucking his fingers. Her body shaking uncontrollably with each orgasm, lost in her own lust and did not even notice that he had taken his cock out

Now he pulled his fingers out and my wife looked down to see his rock hard cock dripping with precum and pulsating. She had slid down from her seat, her back still supported by the toilet but her arse in the air and her feet flat on the floor. He was between her legs, on his knees. He eased himself up so his cock was just at the right height to enter my wife's inviting pussy. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock and pulled him towards her. His cock was throbbing in her hand as she guided the head to her open pussy lips. Just as she felt the tip enter her he pulled back and started to cum. My wife, still holding his cock, started to stroke his shaft from the base right up to the tip. Her speed increased as she milked him he arched his back grabbed my wife's legs and shot his load all over her.

She told me he just kept cumming. It was everywhere, on her belly, her legs, running off her pussy, down her arse and onto the floor. He then got up, very red faced, and would not stop apologizing to my wife. She told him it was okay as she stood there, wiping his cum from her body it was still hot and sticky the smell was driving her wild. Then, as she was putting her knickers back on, she told him not to worry about it, that she had enjoyed it. She had cum a lot, more than normal, and when she got home and told her husband he would definitely finish the job off.

She said that the guy stood there, listening to her, dumbfounded. All he could say was, "No way."

So she said to him, "Yes way. I'm out of here." Then she left.

Having told me all of this my wife was waiting for my response. I stood up and said I had to go to the bathroom. She asked me if I was cranky now and I said, "No."

She said, "Well say something!"

As I was walking away I said, "Well next time tell him to stop looking and start fucking." I went in the bathroom, my cock was going to explode and my head was full of visions of what my wife had told me. I gripped my cock and came in seconds.

Later, we talked about her little adventure and I told her that next time she should fuck him. She asked me what I would do if she did fuck him and I said I would fuck her till she could not walk. It made us both so horny we fucked each other's brains out.

Four weeks have now passed since that first night and every Friday night after my wife's drinking sessions we fuck like crazy. Last night though, she had sand in her pussy . . . but that's another story.

Special thanks to mike the volunteer literotica editor for helping edit this story.