Hardcore Family Fuckers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

5.

I had no feelings of jealousy in mom and dad transferring their attentions to my brother as I pumped my cock in my hand. Keeping things to oneself is not this family's way and everyone is entitled to a bite of the cherry so I was naturally happy to hand over to Tom for awhile.

He was very damp from being caught in the downpour but it didn't seem to bother him, he didn't want to waste a second getting involved in the action and, in confirmation of how horny he had been feeling all day, was soon emptying the contents of his balls in mom's mouth. The noise of the grunting and groaning and shudderings which come with orgasmic pleasure grew very loud and it is just as well that we live in the middle of nowhere so we could scream and shout as much as we liked.

I watched mesmerised as Tom unleashed vast quantities of his thick hot jism as each spurt left his prick, another load that mom would undoubtedly consider worthy of a professional porn star while she savored and swallowed every drop.

"Oooh!" she cried, "thank you, Tom, you know how to satisfy your old mom, I must say."

"You're not old, mom," Tom replied, extending his head to give her a kiss, "you're forever young and beautiful."

"Oh sweetheart," mom replied, "you'll get me going again, saying such lovely kind things like that."

"You are young and beautiful, mom," I added, thinking it only right to voice my agreement with my brother, which of course I did wholeheartedly, and I got a nice smile of thanks from mom in response.

"Reminds me of that song Elvis sang in Jailhouse Rock to that poor girl that got killed in a car crash," said dad. "Young and beautiful. Judy Tyler, her name was. That was way back in 1957, even before you and I were born, honey," dad added, smiling at mom.

"Fucking hell, mom," I said, getting in quick before dad could go wandering further off down memory lane, "you look great covered in all that spunk."

"I feel great," mom replied, "now that you've all unloaded yourselves on me."

I had always suspected my mother of being a number one cum slut but I was still amazed to discover just how much she loved spunk, enjoying the feel of the warm globules land on her as they departed our pricks and swallowing as much of it as she was able. She was and is completely addicted to spunk and if swallowing it was to be included as an Olympic event, my mother would undoubtedly be World Champion ...

TO BE CONTINUED

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers
12