Hardcore Family Fuckers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

But Ben doesn't hear the compliment since he has buried his face between Karen's legs again and is enjoying himself so much that we literally have to drag him away. As soon as we are all standing again, Karen climbs off the sun lounge and gets down on her hands and knees on the recently mowed lawn. ith her ass in the air, Tom once more drops to his knees and twists round on to his back. He slides between Karen's kegs and begins licking her pussy again, taking over from where the rest of us left off, while Ben and I stand in front of her to have our cocks sucked by our sister.

Mom sits back in an armchair on the patio, smiling her beautiful smile and fingering her fanny with one hand while caressing her tits with the other as she watches her familyin action. Dad picks up the camera and, holding it with one hand while masturbating with the other, circles round his offspring as he looks for interesting angles to add yet more vivid and lurid scenes to his already vast collection of home-made pornography.

Karen takes Ben's cock in her right hand and mine in her left. She twirls them around in her hands for a moment or two and plays with our balls before smiling up at us as Tom moves on from Karen's cunt and begins licking our sister's tits.

"Which one shall I suck first?" Karen says, mischievously, smiling up at Ben and I.

"Why don't you toss for it?" Tom says, momentarily disengaging his mouth from Karen's tits, his voice muffled. Everybody falls about laughing at that.

Ben and I glance at each other and smile. I have had my cock sucked by my sister many times - and mom and dad, too, of course - but Ben, as I said just now, is still fairly new to our family parties so I defer to him.

"Let Ben go first," I say.

"Thanks, Matt," Ben replies.

Karen doesn't say anything else, she quickly opens her mouth and licks the pre-cum from the head of her youngest brother's cock, making him gasp, then after savoring the salty taste for a few moments, she licks along the shaft and then swallows the swollen membrane whole, gagging as it goes right to the back of her throat ...

5.

Mom and dad are smiling the smiles of very proud parents. Dad moves alongside me so that Karen now has one big cock in her mouth with two more staring her in the face. Underneath her, Tom is once again hungrily devouring her pussy. Dad and I begin to wank together as Karen, Ben and Tom start going at it like there is no tomorrow. Ben's eyes are rolling in his head as he enjoys a great blowjob from his sister.

"Lorna." dad says to mom as he gives my ass a pat, "we sure have got us some mighty fine sons."

"And a great sexy daughter, Rob," says mom.

"Thanks for including me as well," laughs Karen, looking up from where Tom is busily licking her cunt.

Tom, Ben and I glow in the knowledge that our parents are so proud of us and our bodies and the fact that we want to share our sex lives with them. Dad is still enjoying himself stroking and touching up my ass. His hand feels really nice as he gropes and fondles my cheeks and fingers my crack.

"That's lovely, dad," I say, "I like you sticking your fingers in my ass."

"I want to stick more than my fingers in it," dad replies, grinning. I grin back at him, knowing how much he wants to fuck me but for now he contents himself with sliding a forefinger deftly into my asshole, still wet from mom's rimming, and starts to stimulate my sphincter.

While dad is engaged on this, my gaze doesn't waver as I watch my brother slide out from beneath my sister's legs and sit on the grass with his big cock sticking up like a ramrod. After licking Karen's cunt for several minutes, it is time foe Tom to get down to some serious hardcore fucking of our sister's cunt. Karen lets Ben's cock fall out of her mouth with a small pop as she stands up and then slowly lowers herself southwards, impaling her cunt on her elder brother's cock. Karen's cunt has been well and truly lubricated by all the tongue-lashings it has received so that Tom's cock penetrates easily.

"Oh thank you, Tom," Karen says, as Tom's stiff pole slides between our sister's cuntal walls, "I really need a good hard fucking."

As Tom begins to poke Karen in earnest, our sister bouncing up and down on Tom's cock, her grunts and groans of pleasure rising to a crescendo, then falling before rising again, Mom decides to get in on the fun again as she pulls Ben towards her by his ass cheeks and grinds her tits into her youngest son's face.

"No reason why Karen should have all the fun," mom murmurs as Ben begins munching on the delectable jugs. "Suck your mommies titties, sweetheart. They're all yours."

Dad withdraws his finger from my asshole and hurries over to Ben and mom with his camera to get some pics of his wife having her tits sucked and licked by their youngest son.

"Taste good, son?" asks dad, knowing full well the answer, as we all do.

"Sure does, dad," Ben replies. "I love sucking mom's tits."

Mom is loving every minute of having her tits sucked, too, while across the way, Karen is now being fucked rotten by Tom. But my sister isn't through with sucking cock just yet and is determined to savor mine and Ben's before much more of the afternoon has elapsed.

"Your turn now, Matt," she says, grabbing my ass cheeks, just as mom had done with Ben, and pulling me towards her as Tom's cock sinks deeper into the folds of her pussy. Quick as I can, I slide myself into my sister's mouth that is as hot and wet as mom's and feels great as she wraps her facial hole around my prick. Ben has moved on from sucking mom's tits to licking her cunt, parting her labia with his hands and exposing her clit before closing his hungry mouth around it.

"That's the way, son," dad says, leaning in to snap several close-ups of mom and Ben indulging themselves with some hot incestuous cunnilingus, "go up and down, use your tongue the way I showed you. Lick it hard."

Ben is thoroughly enjoying himself flicking his tongue up and down mom's cunt while dad is in a right state not knowing which way to turn with two horny scenarios going on around him and eager to capture both of them for posterity with his camera. It is quite a sight to behold him hurrying backwards and forwards, snapping away, I don't suppose professinal porn makers have so much trouble.

Dad eventually settles to getting some shots of my cock pumping in and out of my sister's mouth. I hear low moans coming from behind me and glance over my shoulder to see that mom and Ben have changed positions yet again with mom now on her knees, treating Ben to another one of her electrifying blowjobs.

"Yeah, suck my cock, mom," we all hear Ben say as I pull out of Karen's mouth and walk over to him and mom to get a closer look, treating my father to a view of my ass cheeks jostling and rubbing together as I walk along in front of him. Dad takes a picture of my bare bottom and then turns back to Karen, putting the camera down, and replacing me in her mouth with his cock. He groans happily as his daughter sucks him almost to the point of orgasm while his eldest son fucks her. The drinks lay where they were placed by mom, on the tray on the patio table, quietly forgotten ...

TO BE CONTINUED

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers
12