Hardcore Family Fuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,727 Followers

I watched carefully as dad clasped his ass cheeks with his hands and spread them apart, his pink exposed hole twitching as he worked his ass muscles in and out. It was the first time I had seen anybody expose their asshole, let alone work it, and when it was my turn, I tentatively did the same. I felt hornier and deliciously sleazy than I had ever thought it possible to be as I knelt there prising my cheeks apart and showing my parents my now adult asshole while the rimming mom bestowed a few moments later was as sensational as the stupendous blow job.

Dad extended his head next to mom to get a closer look at myasshole as mom withdrew her tongue from its depths.

"Wink it, son," he said, "work those ass muscles in and out like you saw me do."

With both parents watching, I started to work my asshole, pushing it in and out as I spread my buns even wider until it felt as if my ass was completely split in two. I was delighted to hear gasps from mom and a low whistle from dad as their appreciative eyes took in the view.

And then an even more magnificent thing happened. As I lay there on my knees with my asshole fully opened up for mom and dad's inspection, my erect cock and balls hanging down between my legs, they both leaned forward and stuck their experienced tongues in the gaping gash at once so that I was being rimmed by both parents simultaneously. Surely, I thought, as they licked out their own son's hole sending me wildly delirious, I am dreaming. Life simply can't get much better than this. But it did ...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,727 Followers
12