Hardstorm Ahead Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers

He took a slow lick at her clit, Amanda lifted her head off of his member and moaned loudly. She let him lick her again before continuing her work. He squeezed her ass as he continued and was rewarded with more moaning this time feeling the vibrations on his cock.

Amanda lifted her head again and stroked his cock with her hand, "I need you to fuck me now." She rotated herself off of him taking care not to bump her bad ankle and was kneeling in front of him with her ass pointed up and her head on the bed.

Travis got up and positioned himself behind her she was already reaching back between her legs for his cock. He found himself just watching her position him and slowly push herself back. She was wet and tight as her lips hugged his cock. When her ass settled in his groin she held it there and turned her head to the side, she looked back at him and smiled as he felt her muscles rhythmically squeezing him from the inside. "Oh my god Amanda," was all he could manage to say as she pulled herself away from him and slammed herself back down. This time she winced in pain. "I'm sorry are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes," she squeezed his cock again, "just put too much pressure on my ankle." She laughed.

Travis couldn't help but smile as he withdrew and pushed back into her. He grabbed her hips and stared at her tattoo on the small of her back, a black skull and crossbones that stopped just above her ass.

"Gawd yes Travis, fuck me!" She screamed when he picked up his pace a minute later. When he slapped her ass she screamed again, "yes!"

Amanda reached with both her hands behind her and grabbed onto her ass and spread her cheeks as Travis continued to pump into her. She grunted with each impact and reached out with a finger and touched her star. Travis nearly lost it at the sight but managed to last until her finger slipped inside to the first knuckle.

"I'm going to cum Amanda," he grunted as he thrust.

"Cum inside of me Trav," Amanda moaned as she worked her own ass with her finger now to the second knuckle, "I'm so close."

Travis slammed into her one last time and released his orgasm into her. She set off at the feeling of his cum and screamed into the bed her own orgasm.

They remained motionless for a minute both panting and sweaty. Travis moved to pull out but Amanda pushed back with her ass, "not yet," she said as she slid her finger out of her ass, Travis felt her squeeze him with her muscles one last time before pulling herself forward off of him.

They laid down on the bed, Amanda cuddled up to his chest with her arm draped across it. Travis reached for tye light and turned it off. Their panting slowed and Amanda pulled the sheet back over them.

"Do you hear that?" Travis asked.

"Hmmm?" Was all Amanda could manage to reply.

"Sounds like it stopped raining." Travis was about to say more but Amanda was asleep.

s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers
12