Hardware Shop Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers

At first she smiled wide seeing his face again and began to struggle against her bonds, wanting to wrap him up tight. When he freed her first hand all she could do was wrap it around his waist and pull herself into him, burying her face against his chest. He quietly undid the rest of her bonds then just wrapped his arms around her as she began to realize that the scene was over and let her emotions out. Breaths turned into sobs and soon the tears streaked down her face as she realized that again she was safe and her mind allowed her to recall that this was simply a scene.

When she peeked over his shoulders finally, her sobs stopped and a laugh broke the stillness as she recognized the basement of the group's play facilities. Holly leaned against him as they walked out of the basement and into what had served the role as hardware shop. She gave a little smile when she realized the men that had played in her scene were waiting for her and gave a little wave to all of them, pausing to blow a kiss to the man who'd been so gentle when she blew his massive cock.

Up the stairs they went to where her clothes had been left behind, she was given time to clean up and put her clothes back on before heading out into the night. "So how was your night?" he asked. She just grinned up at him, "Even better than last year!"

JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers
12