Harem For A Whore

Story Info
He gets what he deserves and she gets what she needs.
772 words
2.72
31.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was stretched out wide on a large hotel bed, his ankles and wrists secured fast to the corners. She had left him like this 20 minutes earlier, going through a connecting door to an adjoining room that was the mirror image of the one he was in. He had been told to be silent and was left to contemplate his fate. His thoughts were interrupted...

"1-2-3 testing...can you hear me whore?"

The door opened and she walked through, wearing heels, hold up stockings, a thong and a very tight short t-shirt.

"Well whore?"

He nodded, waiting...

"Excellent. Now judging by the state of your cock your filthy mind has been imagining what the evening holds for you...well it's time to reveal all...so to speak! You know how you tease me about my harem whore...well tonight your going to get to know them...second hand that is, after they've fucked me in the manner of my or in one case their choosing. Getting the picture yet whore?"

He nodded again slowly, trying to convey maybe...

"Shall I be clearer whore? Over the next 5 or 6 hours the members of my so called harem are each going to take their turn with me next door. They have a scheduled time and as you have probably worked out you will hear everything. In between I will come though here and you my little whore will clean my body of their cum, from wherever they have left it, and prepare me for my next cock...do you understand whore?"

He nodded quickly this time, his cock now almost visibly throbbing.

"But in case you're thinking so far so easy my depraved little whore a couple of twists...firstly, the ninth and final member of the harem is Joe...ah, I see you remember Joe...that's right a proper dom...and he'll be giving me the kind of going over that I crave and that you're unable to provide...nice huh?"

He nodded slowly, his tummy churning, this was against the rules, but he knew he could do nothing...he deserved it...and so did she.

"The final twist you disgusting whore is this...open wide..."

And with that she brought her hand up and slipped a small blue pill in his mouth.

"Swallow whore...it will be good practice for later...hah...that my little whore was viagra...which will ensure that cock of yours is rock hard for the next few hours...I suspect that you will be almost delirious with desire by midnight. You'd better hope I'm feeling generous and that Joe has satisfied me in EVERY way! See you soon whore"

Before she left she took his straining cock in her mouth and sucked deeply, swirling her tongue as she released him and then she was gone. There was silence for a few minutes and then someone arrived...the first harem member was here. He heard them talking in low voices, flirty banter, her explaining the rules of engagement, which basically were that he had 30 minutes to fuck her as per her instructions...namely roughly and deeply. Judging from the noises that followed he did exactly as he was told.

The door opened and she strolled in, her face alive with that just-fucked-flush.

"One down, eight to go whore...are you ready for your first cream-pie?"

Ready or not he was going to get it and he groaned as she straddled his face, leaning forward and gripping the headboard, before pushing her sopping cum filled cunt towards his mouth. He took a deep breathe and started to eat, eagerly...such a whore. Her breathing got shallower and after 5 minutes she came loudly...his reward. His face was a mess, heaven knows what it would be like by the end of the evening.

The next few hours passed in a blur, the noises changed as she used her harem in different ways, but the result was always the same...a mouthful of a strange mans cum for whore. Sometimes she came, sometimes she denied him...throughout his cock stayed hard...unbelievably so, his balls aching with the need to cum.

And then there was only one session left...Joe...

"So my filthy cum whore Joe will be here very soon. I'm going to tell him I've been fucking for the last four hours as I know that will make it angry and that he'll punish me hard before fucking me in my only unused hole...you know which one that is don't you whore?"

A slow nod as the implications sink home...an hour of hearing her abused in every way imaginable and then his first ever anal cream-pie...he didn't think it was possible, but somehow his throbbing, aching cock got even harder...

THE END