Harley Boy and Vette Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She teased him in the beginning, now it's his turn. He gives her a peck on the forehead and lightly runs his hands down over her hips. He walks away towards his bike, looks back and says, "Follow me."

As if mesmerized and in a trance, she follows, checking out his sexy ass, which she hadn't had a chance to notice earlier.

He isn't sure how far it is until the next town, but it's gonna seem like forever with numb legs. He hopes to find a hotel with a bar or restaurant so he can buy this woman dinner. He figures it's the least he can do, after all.

She climbs back into her Vette and the engine roars to life at the same time that he starts his Harley. She's curious and intrigued about who this man is and what he has in mind. Cranking up the stereo and putting the car into gear, she follows him back onto the highway.

He figures she will just blow by him and he will never see her again but surprisingly she just follows behind him. He notices her hair flying all over and starts to relive the whole scene in his mind. He can't believe it... he's getting another hard on! Oh it's gonna be a good day later when we get a room!

She can't help but think back to how this all started just a couple of hours ago, and she can't resist putting her hand back down between her legs to touch herself. She isn't surprised at the wet silkiness; after all, she realizes, his juices are also leaking out of her right now. Oh my god, she thinks back, that was simply unbelievable. This must all be a dream. She wonders where this irresistible guy is leading her, not even noticing the town sign up ahead.

He has no idea where he is going. Does she care where they go? Is she high maintenance? Screw it ... he will stop at the first place that looks romantic. Or maybe a place with a hot tub.

She doesn't care where he takes her, she's up for any kind of adventure. She's so mesmerized that all she can think about it spending more time alone with this guy to further explore the passions that await...

12