Harmless Fun! Ch. 04

Story Info
Their first chance alone together!
1.1k words
6.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from previous...

It was a matter of weeks before an opportunity arose to fulfil their desires. A meeting had been arranged with one of his clients in a nearby county to where she lived, so he decided to travel down there the previous afternoon which nicely tied in with one of her regular visits to her fitness club.

She agreed to meet him once again outside her club, however this time she'd said to her partner that she was going out with her girlfriends for a while afterwards to celebrate one of their birthdays, a little innocuous lie as it was actually just after his birthday which made the evening even more special to the pair of them. What a wonderful way to consummate their illicit relationship sharing his birthday together, he knew it would be unforgettable.

He got to the hotel early so he could freshen up, meeting his "now" lover straight after a 3 hour drive was not what he wanted, although the air-con in his Jeep was keeping the temperature down he knew his nerves where making him sweat somewhat more than normal. He checked in and dumped his stuff, tidily, in his room and then jumped into the shower knowing he had ample time to get himself presentable.

He shampoo'd his hair with a TeaTree shampoo and the tingling sensation was wonderful as the soap ran down his taut body, he couldn't resist stroking his growing hardness but was extremely careful not to stroke until he exploded. He wanted to save that for his "now" lover, so whilst those wonderful sensations in his brain started to manifest themselves he controlled his urge to come and let his hardness subdue. The control it took was immense, however he was pleased that his hardness only left him slightly and his penis was in a state of semi-erection as he got dried and dressed.

Smart casual was the order of dress, a decent pair of cut Jeans, a tailored shirt and his favorite Leather Jacket was just enough to impress his "soon" lover without appearing to be overdressed. He did hope that he wouldn't be dressed for too long to be honest, his hardness was almost constant by this time simply at the thought and expectation of their imminent meeting.

He pulled up outside her fitness club and saw her get out of her red convertible, her russet hair cascading behind her as she walked quickly across the car park, throwing her gym bag in the back seat she climbed into the passenger seat, kissed him quickly on the cheeks and said "Let's go!"

He could sense she was nervous, her glances out of the windows confirming that she was wary of anyone seeing her in his Jeep, he knew the windows were tinted enough so that even if she did see anyone she knew, they wouldn't be able to discern it was her. Pulling up outside his hotel they both got out and walked hand in hand through the entrance lobby as though they were long time partners, inside they were full of nerves knowing that they were about to be unfaithful to their respective partners. They did know, however, that they both wanted this so much that they had to carry on as they had already come this far and would have been in trouble had they already been discovered.

Finally the door of his room closed behind them and they could relax, she turned to him and as her hands touched each side of his cheeks, she drew his face to hers and they kissed, gentle at first respecting each others sensibilities but this soon grew into a passionate, full on French kiss as their tongues entwined with each others.

His hands began to roam across her back and down towards her sublime butt, her hands were undoing his shirt buttons. Suddenly he felt her tug his shirt tails out of his Jeans and push the shirt down from his shoulders. He felt his nipples erect as the chill of the air-con get to them, or was it the fact that she had taken one of his nipples into her mouth and was gently toying it with her tongue, whatever it was it was bliss!

He managed to not trip over his Jeans as they were undone and fell to the floor as he stepped forward towards the large bed. She pushed him down onto the bed and pulled his Jeans from his. There he was laid on the bed only wearing his shorts and there she stood in front of him, fully clothed. The look in her eyes told him to lie there as she slowly, seductively started to undress herself. By now his 8 inches of hardness was tenting his shorts obviously, her eyes locked onto his bulge and she licked her luscious lips with a look of a famished women who hadn't tasted cock for ages.

As she discarded her clothes, she revealed her matching underwear, a beautiful set from Reger, her hands caressing all over her body as she sensually gyrated her body in front of him. Slowly she climbed onto the bed on all fours, her lips touched the sides of his legs and he shuddered. She slowly made her way up, kissing his muscular legs as she went. Missing out his bulge, her lips teased his abdomen and finally she reached his mouth. At this point he couldn't resist grabbing the back of her head as he pulled her in to kiss her with an intensity that he could never remember in his whole life before.

He reached down and unclasped her bra and threw it across the room and felt the warmth of her breasts against his chest for the first time, his hardness grew even firmer as he felt her hard nipples graze against his chest. He rolled her over onto her back so he could start his reciprocal journey down her body with his tongue. Taking his time on her breasts and nipples his hands continued on their journey down her body and into her thong. His finger found her sweetness engorged and open as he slide one then two fingers into her, his thumb found her erect clit and began a gentle massage. She shuddered as he felt a sense of wetness hit his hand, she had come again and so soon.

Lifting her hips for him, he slid her thong off and as he kneeled back to remove her thong from her legs he took in her fully naked beauty for the very first time. There in his room was the single most beauty from the chatroom that he first started talking to many many months ago.......

More to follow!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES