Harriet Hotter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,842 Followers

'So that's it,' thought Harriet. 'A finger for a finger.' She looked at the wet coated finger in front of her face and knew what must be done. She leaned forward and stuck out the tip of her pink tongue and sampled the taste of her sex. She was rewarded with a gentle caress of her tiny nubbin. "Ahh," she moaned in pleasure, before swallowing the digit in her mouth. As she did so, Jenny's finger was inserted once more into her hot pussy. Soon the young girl was moving her head to and fro, sucking the finger like a small cock, while Jenny worked her from below.

Jenny switched hands and pulled Harriet's right hand from her pussy and moved her left hand in place. Next, Jenny balled up her hand which was already slick with Harriet's juices and spit inside of it. Then she brought the dripping fist up to Hari's face. "Pretend it's my pussy Hari. Fuck it with your finger."

Harriet was puzzled by Jenny's statement, but couldn't see the harm. With the index finger that was already soaked with Jenny's juices, she proceeded to push it in and out the hole in the blonde's fist, making wet sounds with each thrust.

"Do you love pussy Hari?"

"Yes."

"Do you love *my* pussy?" Jenny said, moving her opposite hand up and proceeded to diddle with Harriet's clit.

"Yes," Harriet moaned.

Jenny pulled her hand away from Hari's thrusting finger and brought it to her mouth. "Then lick it. Lick my pussy," she ordered.

Harriet didn't understand the point in licking the wet dripping hand, but if it led to the feeling of pleasure she felt lay just out of reach . . . Upon her realization, she eagerly thrust her tongue into Jenny's fist and licked out every trace of nectar she could find and Jenny rewarded Hari by working the young girl's clit faster and faster

Jenny was beside herself with wicked glee. She had the little virgie, practically begging to lick her pussy. Soon, she hoped she could give the little geek a chance at the *real thing*. The very thought was enough to push her over the edge and her hips ground her own wet mound against Harriet's pert ass.

Harriet's mind grew dim, as she suddenly felt a tingly feeling all over her body. The feeling grew, becoming a hot wet liquid wave of pleasure that began from outside of her body then passed through and concentrated in her pussy.

She was cumming!

The two girls became a writhing mass of limbs as their bodies shook with orgasm. Suddenly, all the doors to the stalls flew open and the toilets flushed themselves in unison. As the spent girl's came down from their high, Jenny listened to the sound of water running from all the faucets in the restroom. "Oh God, what the fuck happened?" she mumbled.

Harriet's body hung limply in Jenny's lap. She rolled her head back, and whispered, "Oh God, what have I done . . ."

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,842 Followers
12