Harry Gets Into the Saddle

Story Info
More than horses are ridden when Harry escorts Lorelei.
3k words
4.48
31.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

Almost every weekday morning, Harry Childers rides his chestnut hack into town to pick up the bread, milk and newspaper.

Originally he was the butt of jokes, expected to answer to greetings like 'Cowboy Childers',' Tom Mix' and 'Harry the Hack Rider'. But townspeople gradually got used to this touch of eccentricity and if he didn't appear about the time the town clock chimed eight o'clock, the question sweeping through the awakening small business community is, "Where's Harry?"

Sam Groves, Mayor of Huntington, runs the store he calls a superette – meaning pint-sized supermarket – where Harry ties Rusty to a veranda post and then emerges carrying bread, milk and the newspaper to put in the saddle bags. He'd then goes back in to buy extras such as cheese, eggs and pasta if provisions are low.

Harry's wife Sue, a lawyer, stays and works in the city, Monday to Thursday, so does the bulk shopping at Sam's Superette, as the place is called, on Thursday night on her way home for a three-day weekend.

Harry has a 4XD wagon and a very fast German-made saloon in the sheds on the farm and a 4XD farm truck as well, but as a kid he'd been a fan of Westerns, so grew up wishing he could ride into town. So when he retired early, selling his mortgaging broking business for a fortune, he bought a farm and added six horses to the mixed livestock it grazes.

As it happens, Mayor Groves' hobby is carving.

In a fit of generosity he carved and erected a very ornate hitching rail for Harry – placing it right against his store. That caused disquiet because it meant that Rusty stood on the footpath when tethered, but no-one was willing to challenge the decision of the notoriously pugnacious mayor.

The dedication of the hitching rail was performed by the Mayor's brother-in-law, a clergyman, who hails from a small town in Wyoming. That quaint event was captured by a professional photographer and pictures were distributed to the news media.

In the way of quirkly news reporting, a copy of that photograph was published in a newspaper in Wyoming where it attracted the attention of a young woman, Lorelei Drinkwater. Lorelei cut out the picture and stuck it on her fridge; she was faintly interested because firstly, she rode horses and secondly, she was going to the South Island of New Zealand in five month's time with the intention of crossing the Southern Alps, on horseback if she could.

Harry came out of the superette twenty two weeks later and this cycle of events was complete because there, standing stroking Rusty's nose was a very tall woman with long blonde hair and a bit of a horsy face.

"Hullo, Harry," she smiled. "I'm Lorelei."

Harry looked at her blankly. He didn't know anyone with an American accent with a crap name like Lorelei. This had to be a set-up – there would be a hidden camera and after he made a fool of himself out would jump some little runt and cry, "Gottya Harry – You're on TV's 'Concealed Camera!"

Copying Harry, Lorelei looked about nervously asking, "You expecting trouble?"

"Huh?"

"Horse thieves or something?"

"No, a concealed camera."

"Oh, sorry Harry. I don't mean to get you into trouble. Is you wife trying to get the dirty on you so she can get a divorce?"

"Huh?"

"Your wife's got a detective tailing you with a camera, gathering evidence."

Harry looked puzzled.

"Steady down, Lauren. It's all right, but I think you'd better leave, you're making me nervous."

"I'm Lorelei, not Lauren!"

"Oh flip, sorry Lorelei – look, come across the road and I'll buy you a cup of coffee. We seem to have got our wires crossed."

"What wires? I don't have any wires."

"Lorelei – just come for coffee, huh?"

Two weeks later Lorelei returned to stay the night with the Childers and on the next morning she on Ranger and Harry on Rusty set off, Harry followed by Big Bum acting as pack horse.

This arrangement had occurred because Lorelei had found the commercial horse trek firms flatly refused to escort her through the alps at any price, so she pulled out the newspaper cutting of Harry with his cheerful face and decided to proposition him, saying, "Like to go on a horse riding adventure with me, Harry, a girl who comes from the Old West?"

It was later summer so the weather was expected to be good and they would be out of the mountainous country before the snows came.

Their plant was to ride up to Methven then cross the Rakaia River in the vicinity of Windwhistle and turn inland following a route that would take them through the Porters Pass area to the Cragieburn Range and then, if the weather was unsettled they might just take the main road through the Southern Alps via Arthur's Pass instead of through the Cragieburn Forest Park.

Their destination was the seaside town of Greymouth, on the West Coast where Lorelei had arranged for them and the horses to be returned to Harry's farm in a horse float.

Sue's last words to Harry were memorable. She was still shocked that her husband was going 'on this mad-cap boy's own adventure' with a woman half his age.

"Harry, if you return with any sexually transmitted diseases I'm divorcing you."

"My intention is to journey in total abstinence – my purpose in going is to enjoy the scenery and the adventure," Harry replied stiffly.

"I can get a STD any night I wish down at the club, but you don't seem worried about that."

"For goodness sake, Harry, grow up. Just look at Laurel's figure – it's gorgeous."

"She's America, it will be all tweaks and tucks and inserted reshaping materials that cause cancer. And her name is Lorelei."

"No STD's, Harry. That's an ultimatium."

Harry thought Sue has a cheek going on like that. A friendly security man had anonymously posted him a tape that had been recorded during a day time test of the after hours security system of the law firm where she worked. It showed Abe, one of the partners, fucking a woman face down on his desk, and each time he lunged forward the woman's tongue would pop from her mouth; the camera showed clearly the face of that woman was Sue, revealing to Harry the previously unknown promiscuous ways of his wife.

Actually Harry had no intention of shagging Lorelei, an intention so pure that he'd not bothered to pack condoms. It would reduce weight, he thought, smiling at last. That thought of Sue with her tongue sticking out of her mouth and her eyes bulging was not a pretty sight; the guy Abe was hung like a horse.

Smiling? He must have laughed aloud because here was Lorelei calling, "What's the joke."

They were now getting use to each other and she understood he had an unusual sense of humor, in that he made jokes out of real situations. This was a real test: "I just thought I hadn't packed condoms but conceded I'd made a significant weight-saving."

She giggled loudly at the absurdity of that theorem and turning, gave him the fingers.

At the big river, well down in volume to summer low, Lorelei said she was going for a splash. It was a difference in American-English and Kiwi-English, or else local idiom: she meant a swim rather than a pee, because she stripped down to her panties and went over the stony riverbed to a pool.

"Aren't you coming," she yelled turning and giving Harry – perhaps unconsciously, perhaps not – a good look at her boobs. Unconsciously, perhaps, he licked his lips.

"No, I'll give the horses a blow and let them forage. Watch out for crocodiles."

"Harry!" she screamed.

"We don't have them," he yelled to stave off a toe-stubbing panic run.

"Is that true!" she called, her boobs nicely animated.

"Totally true."

He thought she muttered something, like 'You fucking idiot'.

Her swim was a nervous short one because she was back inside three minutes.

"Hold me, Harry," she said. She was a little shaky but damn she'd put on her shirt and bra; de'd felt like putting his hand on a tit to get a better idea how large it was.

Sue's were definitely smaller and she was 34C; he knew that because he did the washing and most of the housework and most of the cooking and her flower garden. Little wonder he was escaping on this trek across the mountainous backbone of the South Island. He'd always thought of it, and then into his life came Laurel – er – Lorelei.

"That's enough hugging, thank you Harry. You could have been a bit more enthusiastic."

That comment surprised Harry, he'd been unaware that he'd taken his hands off her shoulders to hug her. But he had been entwined, his arms around her and her tits squashed against his chest – and he'd not even noticed. He was showing his age.

The sixty-one year old has a physique of a fit man in his late forties and the stamina to match; only the whitening of his hair and the age on his driver's license confirms that he is indeed a senior citizen.

Everything, according to Harry, works well, two well and too often for Sue's tastes. But after receiving that tape he'd become aware that she was getting it elsewhere so perhaps he was over-doing it a bit.

Harry wondered when Lorelei had enjoyed her last fuck; she'd been away from home for almost three weeks, but she had been staying in hotels and flash lodges where there always were cocks looking for a temporary home.

On they meandered and chatted at times when in easy hearing range.

With far less traffic about they were able to ride side by side but not before Harry insisted they practice returning to single file before andy approaching vehicles reached them. Because Harry was leading Fat Bum, Lorelei took the inside position and it was her role in returning to single file to kick and jig Ranger to accelerate forward while Harry would at the same time lean Rusty off the road into that space where Ranger. Fat Bum would follow where-ever Rusty went.

Lorelei told him more about her work as an industrial chemist and that she'd taken long service leave after eight years, to make this trip. No, she'd never been married and yes she had the occasional man in her life and the occasional woman. That tempted Harry to ask what her preference was, but then deciding to leave it as she'd say women as females always supported the sisterhood, didn't they? Instead he asked her to tell him her life story, and then he'd reciprocate if she were interested.

TWO

Five hours was almost up – five hours maximum riding time in a day, a shorter time if the going was tough – so Harry looked around for a suitable camping site. Lorelei spotted it – a flat piece of ground under trees with grazing on the other side of the stream. It was perfect, not yet 2:00 and at least six hours of daylight left. What could two people with time on their hands do – read of course!

"What's caught your fancy?"

"I was just thinking, at least six hours before nightfall, what could two people with time on their hands do?"

Lorelei's slight smile appeared to bring wicked turns to the corner of her mouth.

"I could shock you with a suggestion."

"I scarcely think so. Let's have your suggestion."

"Sue doesn't trust me to keep my hands off you, I know she doesn't."

"Is that so?"

"Is that all you've got to say?"

CWell, Sue's got nothing to worry about. You're not my type."

"And what's your type?"

"Someone who is shorter with smaller boobs than you."

"Hmmmmm."

"Come on," grinned Harry. "Let's attend to the horses and have lunch, then we'll see about arranging breakfast."

"We're rationed to two sausages and two eggs and two pieces of bread – we know what we're having for breakfast."

"Really, then perhaps you'd like to go out to dinner instead?"

"You're crazy. We are really out in the wilds."

"Really? Then you look after the horses – just lead Ranger and Rusty over the stream, Fat Bum will follow. I suggest you take the saddles and blankets off and leave them here under the tree against the trunk – no dew will get through there. Cheese and biscuits for lunch will be fine."

"Are you going to have a nap?"

"No, I'm off to make magic, I hope. I should be back within the hour."

"Really? Am I permitted to make a fire?"

"Yep, make it on the green grass by the stream and use dry wood – we don't want shotgun carrying farmers invading our campsite."

Seventy-five minutes later Harry returned. Lorelei ran towards him, scolding him for being late. She kissed him, on the mouth then pulled back in astonishment.

"You've been drinking beer."

"Yep, with our hosts for tonight."

"What, you've found someone, way out here?"

"Yes, see up near the top of that ridge over there?" he said, pointing.

"That's a bridge over this stream in front of us that comes down from there. Farmers don't usually bother with bridges a long way from home. I guessed the area beyond that ridge is flat and probably the hay paddocks and because the track from that bridge – see a bit of it over there – and a track comes off those hills and joins it there – see, just by that outcrop of rocks? Well, the track they feed into and running back in our general direction probably leads to the farmhouse over the hill to our right.

"Actually I found it's three hills over, but still only a quarter of a mile away."

"Yes, yes, Mr Detective. That's enough of that. Tell me what's arranged?"

"I told them our story and asked if there was any chance of them putting on dinner for us tonight, that we would pay them well. Mrs Coates said of course, they'd be delighted to host us but she wouldn't accept a penny. They hadn't been off the station for two weeks and were desperate for company.

"When I told her you were a young American woman from Wyoming she was beside herself – she and Tom went through Wyoming two years back and reckon Jackson's Hole was one of the better places they visited."

Lorelei was highly excited and kissed Harry again and said he was a wonderful provider.

"I can't wait till six o'clock."

"She suggested seven."

"Oh, that's okay. I'm certainly not bored with your company. I'll pour the coffees – your plate is under the blue napkin."

On his plate were six crackers, a slab of cheese, six finely cut pieces of salami, half a gherkin and...Harry boggled. And two condoms!

He looked up but Lorelei was pouring coffee from the billy at the fireplace.

She came back looking expectantly and then lost her smile when Harry didn't even bother to look up. As she handed him his mug of coffee and looking down and frowned when seeing the blue napkin partly covered Harry's plate where she'd placed the condoms.

"How is your meal?" she asked plaintively.

"It tastes a bit of latex," he said, spitting something from his mouth.

Lorelei looked up startled, saw him grinning and rushed him, calling him a 'brutal beast' and 'a guy with a very warped sense of humor' as she thumped her fists against his chest.

"God," she said, sweeping her hands across his muscular chest. She felt his bulging arms and caught her breath. "Can we lunch afterwards?"

Harry quickly straddled her legs and began undoing her belt.

"Don't worry about my riding boots – just pull down the jodhpurs," she said, heated blood pinking her face and flooding down deep into her neck. She ripped open her shirt and simply freed her breasts by pulling her bra up towards her chin.

Harry had his rigid dick against her thigh when she called, "Harry! Haven't you forgotten something?"

He turned and grabbed a condom off his lunch plate. He struggled to unwrap it so she grabbed it and rolled it on for him, saying what a beautiful cock he had. Eager Harry was pressing forward fast so she hurriedly got her hands clear.

There was just time for Harry to notice she was nicely shaven before he was feeding it in; by this time Lorelei was on her back, urging Harry to hurry. In two thrusts he was fully home and she screamed with delight.

He pulled out and thrust back and she heaved hard back at him; they went at hit with gusto until she screamed and gushed. As she subsided into gentle moans he pulled out and with just two pumps with his hand began spewing cum; he pulled her forward, not too roughly, and she plunged her mouth around the firing canon, squealing in excitement.

In less than a minute Harry's head had sunk to his chest, sweat dripping from him, mixing with her sweat. As she lifted her head he grasped the side of her face and they tongued, swilling liquid between their mouths.

"Oh, I needed that," she gasped. "A fellow guest at my hotel in Auckland kindly paid for my dinner and I returned the favor by humping him until his eyes were almost popping from his head; there's been nothing since then apart from my own fingers.

"My last was this morning," confided Harry. "I got the impression that after last night, during the night and this morning Sue was making a determined effort that there'd be nothing left for you."

"Shucks, you've done brilliantly, looking the mess you've made of me!"

"Your sexiness brought the best out of me," grinned Harry. "Come on, let's stay as we are and clean up afterwards – the coffee will be getting cold."

"This is going to be a magnificent adventure Harry. I think you should come over to Wyoming next summer and we'll ride the old cattle trails. I'm glad the Mayor inadvertently brought us together by carving that hitching rail for you and Rusty.

"Have you ever done it on a horse, Harry? I think we should...."