Harry Hated Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Harry, I'll stay, I'll stay."

Harry rolled off of her, but still held her tight in his arms. Remaining still, he fell asleep still holding her and slept until his alarm went off the next morning. He opened his eyes but the bed next to him was empty. Finding some shorts on the floor he pulled them on and wandered into the kitchen. Susan was there sipping from a cup of coffee.

"You know Harry, if I'm going to sleep over any more you must get some better coffee."

It took a moment for him to process exactly what she said. Thinking is this about coffee when he realized exactly what she said. "Yes, what kind would you prefer, I just buy the cheapest."

"Well, we'll just have to figure out a grocery list; that is if you want me to stay over some more."

"Yes, yes of course," Harry replied, stepping over to her, bending down and wrapping his arms around her. He then stood up, lifting her off her feet, while he kissed her all over the face.

"And it gets even better Harry," she said between kisses.

"How does it get better?"

"Well it's not Halloween any more."

Harry smiled, once again she was right, just right for him. He kissed her again and then set her down on the floor, "But it is time to get ready for work."

"Work? Oh my," Susan exclaimed, rushing back toward the bedroom.

Harry followed behind her watching her tight little ass flex with her every step. "Yes, just right for me," he whispered to himself as she disappeared into his room.

12