Harry's Spring Break Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabledrake
Sabledrake
1,499 Followers

Eventually, reluctantly, Harry disentangled himself from her and lay down beside her, and wondered briefly if they had wakened the whole house, but the only one whose room was close enough to hear was her mother, and Rheda would be anything but outraged if she had heard her daughter's passionate outbursts.

Othelia rolled her head on the pillow and smiled at him; already, her eyelids were drooping sleepily. Harry leaned over and kissed her on the lips, smiling in return.

It seemed like far too much effort to get up and find his way back to his room. He pulled the sheet over them, and drifted off with his arm laying across her waist.

His last thought before sleep claimed him with its velvety blackness was that if this was what getting suspended from school could do for him, he'd pick fights with his roommate any day.

* * * * *

The End

Sabledrake
Sabledrake
1,499 Followers
12