Hassled Basil

Story Info
Basil must submit to his wife's friends.
3.5k words
3.73
53.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TESTING...TESTING...CAN BASIL PASS?

Just yesterday, Ruthanne stared in my eyes "C'mon Basil...you can't love that idiot more than I...don't you know I'm better for you?" And then Ruthie's lips around my cock...up and down, up and down, and I had to keep from cumming then....and I have to keep from cumming NOW

Basil kept his eyes shut as he felt himself approaching an orgasm. Basil's chubby hands pumped his dick back and forth, and he felt his legs shaking. Oh dear...I'm coming very close...and this is so humiliating. How dare Taffy laugh at me like that! But there Taffy was, standing in Basil's back yard, watching him pull and prod his wee- wee...and she was wearing one helluva tiny tank top over her perfect 36CC breasts.

Basil tried to slow down a bit. "No no" Lucinda said. "Either jerk that mother or take your hand off, Bazi-boy...c'mon and think of me and my big tits or something."

Basil sighed and continued jerking his cock. His cock had had many challenges in the past one hundred and thirty-five days. Nightly teasings by his wife. A student had lap-danced him.

And then yesterday, his ex-girlfriend, Ruthanne, had grabbed Basil and given him a blowjob in his car...and it had been such work not to cum.

And she was so pretty! As Basil continued jerking his cock, he began getting excited, thinking of how he'd stared into Ruthie's wire bra and her soft cleavage...oh Ruthanne...

I had to hold off from shooting in her mouth, because if Lindy had any evidence that I'd had an orgasm, even this late in the game, it would be all up with me for some time...and Ruthie's glossed lips kept going up and down my shaft as I had to hold back..it was so difficult

Now he was getting closer to cumming...it was so hard to avoid it, standing in his backyard with his pants down. You'd think that would be a turn-off, but he was quite turned on. And now he was getting very close! He had to stop!

But I don't want a whipping. Can I stop by pinching it? Basil pinched his cock and it went down a little bit, but he was just so excited...and he was so damn close. He had to learn to pace himself when he was jerking off...

Oh, God...I'm peaking..I have to pull back from the brink. But what could he do? What could he think about? Cleaning the septic tank? Basil looked up, and Charlene flashed him. The little bitch was wearing no panties. Oh, by Jove.

Basil's anus began clenching and he felt the canal between his anus and his prostate bucking and arching.

He was so close to the ejaculation point. But he couldn't deal with that damn
Spencer Paddle again! Oh...please let me hold back...Basil felt warm tears falling down his cheeks as he tried to touch his swelling, bloated cock with just his fingertips...

"God his balls are like, purple" Taffy commented, and Lindy chuckled. "It's been a long time since he got to have a release...he's my Tantric boy-toy!"

Lindy posed in front of Basil. "Wouldn't you like to fuck me hard, baby" she crooned. "How long has it been since I let you cum in my shaved pussy...or titty-fuck me...you'd like that, right Basil?"

Lindy grasped her substantial breasts through her shirt and jiggled them a bit, and Basil sighed as his hand trembled round his steaming penis.

And finally...he was almost at the point of no return...there was no hope...

Staring down at his pants and underpants rolled around his ankles, Basil took his hand away from his cock.

WHACK! Lindy's Spencer paddle, an oblong, thick plywood paddle about four feet long and a foot and a half wide with holes drilled through its surface to sail onto Basil's buttocks faster, landed. WHACK! And it landed again.

Basil bit his lip as Lindy swung the Spencer paddle again, and her girlfriends, Taffy and Charlene snorted and giggled. Just as the paddle connected again, Basil quickly grabbed his erection and began twisting and pulling it, and Lindy dropped the paddle to her side.

"So that's the rule?" Charlene asked. "You hit Basil's ass as long as he's not masturbating?" Charlene shook her pretty blond head. "And then if he cums, he gets an even WORSE punishment?" Taffy giggled and looked at poor, pud pounding Basil.

"Well that's the thing," Lindy said with proper enthusiasm. "I'm training Basil to control his orgasms, but on the other hand, I want it to be kind of a challenge, you know?"

Basil bit his lip as he gently prodded his dick just a little faster. Charlene was incredibly hot, and he was sooo humiliated having her see him naked like this...she'd seen Basil four or five times in this state, and it was just awful.

Basil thought of Charlene's contempt, and it made his dick harder, and he pulled and pushed it a bit more while listening to his disdainful wife.


"So he jerks his tiny dick—" Basil blushed as he heard that—"until it's about to squirt, and then he takes his hand off his dick, and waits til his load goes back in his scrotum or whatever."

"Your perception of the male anatomy is not to be admired, Lucinda" Basil said stiffly, as he jerked his penis some more. He had to find a way to jerk slower, because the whippings in between the jerkings were starting to debilitate the poor man.

This was an exciting test, however. He was trying to prove to Lindy that he could in fact keep from having an orgasm at will, and the harsher her whippings on Basil's bare butt, the shorter his breaks were from continual masturbation...and how his dick hurt!

It was so tender and jammed full of cum these days. Basil had never been so erection-ready since he was fourteen and in the Third Form at Harrow, where the rare sight of a girl—even if it was the middle aged laundry mistress—would make Basil, then called Naples Minor, get a boner that he had had to hide with a book in front of his crotch for the rest of the day.

Whenever he reunited with his fellow Harrovians, they snorted at him, remembering him as Naples the Nub—because he always had his dick pushing against his uniform pants.

It had been impossible, because at school, he couldn't ever jerk off in private, the bathrooms and dorms were always filled with screaming boys..and so it was quite rare that Basil ever got to squirt...but "rare" then was twice a day...he sneaked it by rubbing his dick against the bed at school, or going in the woods.

When Basil went to university and then in the big world, he was overcome with chances to squirt—with girlfriends, with prostitutes, four or five times a day in private, until he'd met Lindy and confessed his chastity fantasies. How stupid of Basil!

Now, pushing forty, having only had five orgasms in the past eighteen months, and the last one nearly four months ago...Basil was having the same problem.

He actually thought there was something strange going on, and would have been horrified if he'd known that for the past two weeks Lindy had been grinding up Viagra and putting it in the pineapple smoothie he took to work every day.

Would this have surprised him? No, he knew his lovely wife with the full breasts, limpid hazel eyes and ash blonde hair wanted Basil to have a life of challenge! And what better challenge than Viagra for a man who was not allowed to cum.

Basil, ignorant of this, was thinking that he'd gone just a little too long without an orgasm. And he'd begged Lindy—but she was adamant.

"No, I'm not going to let you cum now, and I'm not going to give you a date as to when you CAN cum, either. It ain't going to happen...but it'll be one helluva orgasm when you get it, Basil."

Lindy was so frustrating—and more and more she was adorned in snug tops, cut-off shorts and denim miniskirts, twitching her little ass, rubbing it against Basil's crotch when preparing dinner...giving him long necking sessions, in which her hand would wander down to his zipper and pull his penis out!

And then jerk, jerk, jerk...until Basil would say "I'm about to cum, Lindy!"...and then Lindy would remove her hand and distract Basil by slapping his face viciously, making him stand in the corner and cry, with his dick hanging out.

Once, a cable TV repairman came by, and Basil was standing in the corner, dick swinging out of his zipper. "Don't you move" Lindy had warned, going to the door.

The guy came in and what do you know—he'd gone to school with Lindy's redneck brother, and they were joking around. But the guy, Nelson, asked who it was in the corner.

"Turn around Basil, keep your hands by your sides." Basil had had to turn around, and there was his dick, sort of half-hard as he stood in the living room. "It's nice to meet you" he had mumbled as Nelson had waved, disdaining a handshake.

"Uh, you might want to zip yourself up, there dude..." Nelson had said, and Basil had almost burst into tears of humiliation. He'd looked pleadingly at Lindy, who had wrinkled her nose at him.

"Basil's a weird fellow...but he wants you to see his peenie, Nelson, he's proud of it, ain't you honey." When Basil remained mute, Lindy had said it again in a dangerous tone. "Ain't you proud of your wee-wee, honey?"

Basil had mumbled assent, and Nelson had looked at Lucinda, who touched her chin with one long red nail. "I know how to pick 'em, don't I, Nels?"

The guy had told Lindy what a creep he thought Basil was, and then she'd asked Nelson to go out with a drink with her...Lindy had called Basil with instructions from the bar, and when they'd returned, Basil had been naked except for a pair of Lindy's bright pink panties, a pair she'd not worn since her teens.

He'd made them drinks and knelt by the bed as they'd gone through their motions of lovemaking—though Lindy had looked over her shoulder, mockingly at Basil so much, he'd known this was just her way of humiliating him.

After Nelson had gone home, Lindy had held Basil's head against her bare breasts as he'd cried for hours. Finally she'd allowed Basil to hump her but NOT cum. Basil's cock had been quite hard and stiff, and Lucinda had had four orgasms before she'd ordered Basil to roll off.

And then he'd licked Nelson's semen out of her holes, as Nelson, an ass man, had hit both of them.

Now, as Basil tried to keep from jerking too fast, he knew Lucinda loved him, but that she needed to let him know that he WAS a slave...and he wasn't going to get to cum or do much else until she'd decided he could.

Before about eighteen months ago, Basil got to squirt about once a week. It was a painful deal...Lindy teased him as much as she could, and around bedtime every night, they'd had a ritual.

Basil would stand naked in front of Lindy as she was dressed in a snug white T-shirt and leather skirt and boots (she was a punk rock girl then). Lindy would say "Start jerking, scuzz-bag" and Basil would tentatively begin touching and playing with his cock as Lindy verbally abused him.

"You pitiful little faggot, you can't get off unless I treat you like a wimpie boy...what are you, about three years old? And I tease and pull on your dick all day, and now you have to pull your ugly pud in front of me?" And Lindy would wave her cleavage in front of Basil, making him even harder.

At the point that Basil was about to cum, he would tell Lucinda "I'm about to cum, Miss Lucinda" and Lindy would say "Then get over my knee, NOW"

Basil would sigh and lay across Lindy's knee and she'd whip his ass with the big wooden Spencer paddle, built with the drilled in holes. She'd beat him until he was beyond tears, and his butt looked like a strawberry, before reaching over and dragging him off her knee by his ear.

At this point, Basil's cock would be limp again, he'd been so distracted by the horrible beating, or paddling that he'd been put through.

Lindy would order Basil to begin pulling his dick again, and she would show him her legs in the fishnets, and sometimes take off her tight white shirt and wave her boobs at him in her sexy black bra.

And how Basil had loved that bra—during the day, seeing the strap fall from her sleeve would just drive him wild!

After Basil got to the point of almost cumming, over he went on the lap again, and Lindy's paddle severely would beat him back into flaccidity.

And then she'd order him up again...and make him jerk, until he'd been hard and soft about five times, and then they'd go to bed, Basil still not having had an orgasm.

This would go on every night, until Saturday, when Basil would be beaten hard and soft again and again, and then on the very last jerk, Lucinda allowed Basil to squirt...and then she'd take him over her knee a final time, when he wasn't even horny, and whip him...and it was just pure punishment. But at least he got to cum once a week!

Sometimes, when Basil cried too hard after he'd had an orgasm and then a whipping, it irritated Lindy so much that she'd tease him hard, and then do a whip down of his cock again and again. It had been a long time until Basil had been toughened...and he thought it probably was a small price to pay for a weekly orgasm.

But then Lindy had gotten bored with this, and had decided to reduce Basil's orgasms even further.

Basil recalled once, after four months without cumming, that Lucinda had decided to freak him out—they didn't have much money at the time, and Basil was just an instructor, finishing up his PhD.

He had one good suit that his mother had bought him, and Lindy was trying to train Basil to drink her urine without missing a drop. So she put Basil's head on his folded good suit, and said, "Now, I'm going to pee, and you'd better get every drop, or it'll stain your suit, and I'll make you wear it tomorrow."

Basil had nodded wearily and put his head against the suit and opened his mouth wide. Lucinda had drank about fourteen beers earlier while being out with an old boyfriend who hopefully, she'd had a platonic afternoon with.

Lindy peed and peed, and Basil held his mouth open, coughing, but getting every single drop down.

After this, Basil had lifted Lindy's buttocks up and lay her down, and licked her to about five orgasms...Lindy had felt very generous after this, and she'd given Basil, then denied four months, permission to jerk his cock while she spanked his butt!

She'd whaled away with his belt as he'd jerked and jerked. Every time he'd gotten close to cumming, Lindy had stopped him, until finally, she let him shoot, but she'd pulled his suit pants right in front of his cock, and Basil had stained his pants, right at the crotch.

The next day he'd had the humiliation of walking around the office with a white stain on his pants, and his secretary and the colleagues had made many tasteless jokes.

He'd never thought Lindy would become even worse, but she had!

Yes, Lindy reduced the orgasms even and less and less...until now, it had been one hundred thirty-five long, miserable days.

And what with Ruthanne's blowjob yesterday...oh it had been incredible. Basil had had to wipe lip gloss off his shorts and clean up considerably before Lucinda had come home...he'd gotten so excited and it was a wonder he'd not cum. Ruthie really knew how to treat a boy's dick well.

She ran her tongue up and down the underside of Basil's cock, and she bit the sides of his hard on like there was no one's business. Basil had had to bite his tongue and gasp to keep from shooting in her mouth.

And oh, how she'd enjoyed swirling her tongue over Basil's glans! Was that better than when she'd sucked and licked his balls? Basil couldn't remember.

And the way that Ruthie rubbed Basil's cock up and down her pretty face, and how he'd had to withstand just shooting his spooge up her nose!

Ruthie had kissed and licked and nibbled all over Basil's thrusting cock, she'd used her nails to stroke and caress his balls, and she'd kissed his torso like there was no ones business.

He had to remember baseball scores, and do multiplication, and it had just been a miracle that he'd not made a mess. Basil knew in his heart that Lucinda would be more upset with him for cumming, than for fooling around with Ruthanne!

Now, Charlene winked at Basil, whose cock was getting to the breaking point again. The spooge was getting so close to his tip, and again, he was going to have to stop jerking off. Basil took his hand off his cock just before he was about to buck and spurt and put his hands behind his back.

"Oooh, bad boy wants the cane again!" Taffy giggled. "Lin, can I hit him this time?" Lindy laughed indulgently.

"Okay, but let's change whoppers. Take this old razor strop my grandpa used to sharpen his blade—and whip my moms ass—and see what you can do. Remember, you have to encourage Basil to put his hand back on his dick as soon as possible!"

Taffy's boobs jiggled as she trotted over and lifted the strop. It landed with a slight whack on Basil's buttocks. Lindy shook her head.

"You have to hit him HARD, Taffy. Don't you want to watch Baz jerk off again? Hit him like you mean it, like you did the other day when you were beating your carpets." Lindy winked at Taffy and Taffy nodded, and Basil enjoyed the breast-bounce. Taffy lifted the strop again.

WHACK! WHACK! THWACK! WHACK! SLAP! WHACK!

All of a sudden, Basil fell over and grabbed his testicles. "Oh, you got me in the nuts, Taffy...oh God."

Taffy looked very worried, but Lindy laughed. She came over and took the strop out of Taffy's trembling hand and lifted it up. "He's a malingerer. A few whacks on the balls don't hurt the little faggot, really."

Linda began whacking Basil on his bare hip. He was lying on the lawn, after all (wet ground, too, there had been a rain)his pants down, and all of a sudden his wife was slapping his ass and thighs with the razor strop.

Basil tried to get up, but kept falling over because his pants were tangled around his legs.

Charlene picked up the discarded holey Spencer paddle and began assisting Lindy, hitting Basil on the left buttock while Lindy attacked the left hip, and Basil cried bitterly.

Lindy snorted. "Basil, just take off your pants and your friggin shorts and stand up. Hurry, or the strop is going to be all over you." Basil was grateful for this reprieve and immediately took off his pants and shorts, not even arguing that he would now be completely half naked.

"I'm ready to start jerking again, Miss Lucinda." Basil said quickly. But it was not to be—yet.

"No no..." Lindy said. "You are such a pain, and I am going to give you a better one. You're going to learn not to freak poor Taffy out just because she hit your balls once."

Lindy made Basil stand with his hands behind his head. She ran her long nails up and down Basil's cock until he was near bursting. "Now, Taffy, hand me that pointer."

Basil gasped. This was a short pointer that he'd used for a seminar on the Crusades while teaching at an obscure university in Scotland one summer. He had not been aware that Lindy'd found it.

Lucinda smiled as she waved the pointer. "Keep your hands behind your head, Basil me lad." She swung the pointer hard, but with deadly accuracy.

SNAP! The pointer hit the tip of Basil's cock and he screamed. Right on the glans, where Ruthie had been toying her tongue yesterday! It hurt so much Still, he did not take his hands out from behind his head. CRACK! SLASH! SNAP! CRACK!

"Oh dear," Lindy said, looking down. "His erection is really gone now. But you get the picture, right? Basil was just guilting you."

Taffy argued. "No, I hit his balls from behind. That's serious, isn't it?"

Lucinda laughed and quickly kneed Basil in the balls, and he fell over, whimpering.

"You really need a lesson in anatomy, Taff. You are hopeless." Within a few minutes the pointer was swinging again, and the neighborhood rang with Basil's horrible screams...